Keegan and Flanna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes grew slant and her fingers dragged down her skin, tearing her flesh and then it healed itself. "I want this." Her voice was not that of the young servant girl who had lost her soul a few nights ago, it was thicker, deeper, and full of the desires that only another who matched her need could fulfill.

Law grabbed her hips, forced both her legs up, resting them on his shoulders. He dragged her against his sex and then took one of her hands in his. Her fingers were wrapped around his cock. He covered hers with his and together they fed her pussy his solid member.

Rebecca's hand fell away and Law's moved to her hips. He kept his gaze on their mating and thrust his cock fully into her slick and needy home. Her scream filled the room and Law groaned as her pussy tried to force its enemy out. The clenching muscles beckoned his dick to stay and so Law rolled his hips, sending shots of pleasure over his cock and down into his balls.

His mate's hands flew to her breasts and she squeezed them. The shock of pain became an after thought as Rebecca felt the sensations working their way inside her. "Law " she screamed, her hips bucking up and down.

Both vampires were lost. Each feeding the other. A cock finding a home and a pussy squeezing it like a vice refusing to allow it freedom. Law's balls slapped against her ass as he pounded in and out of her over and over again, eventually he was coming, flooding her with his seed and hearing her mutter his name as her come flowed over him. Law felt her sticky fluids as another spurt of cream erupted from him. He lowered her legs, then fell away from Rebecca. His cock hung limp against his thigh.

Rebecca stared at her sweaty partner. Her passion and lust cooling as she took a moment to examine all the trembling her body had endured. "Duana hated this," she whispered, surprising not only Law with her proclamation, but also herself.

He rolled to his side and touched her bloody pussy, toyed with the creamy substance and the red fluids. "She told you this?" Law wondered why she was being kind, but he knew better than to question it.

"She didn't have to. She ate when she had to. She tried to be human, ignoring the scents and the lust that pulled at her young body. I watched her touch herself. She was my friend, and she must have felt these things. . . I feel them. I am not happy you did this to me. . .but. . ."

Law smiled and moved back over her. "Rebecca. I told you. You don't have to love me. I don't love you. I need a mate. I need to fill this world with our kind. There are others, but my father was to lead them. I can not take his place if I do not have a woman to stand with me and show that she is breeding."

"I was nothing when your family found me Law. I do not love you. I will never love you, but. . . this feeling. . .this power. . ."

"It is addictive," he said, finishing the thought she was having.

"Yes. . .addictive." Rebecca opened her legs as the last bits of her mortal soul died and her mate once more began to possess her.