Adventures of a Tennis Coach Ch. 01

Story Info
A wealthy female client wanted more.
5.1k words
4.33
39.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
879 Followers

A private tennis club in an exclusive part of London. The tennis coach is me, Joe, and the following is one of many situations that happened regarding women who wanted more than tennis lessons. Having been to university, I was age 23, and became assistant coach at a posh tennis club.

I had been a tennis coach for about two months. Club members were beginning to ask for me specifically to give them lessons. Most were women of various ages. Some became clients, meaning they continued to ask for me to give them lessons. All the clients wanted to improve their tennis but about a third of the women also found it fun to flirt. However, the club rule was clear - no affairs with members which meant I was very careful not to initiate flirting, nor make any suggestion to go further. My rule was to wait to be invited to go further than just lessons.

One example was a married woman, age about 35, whose husband was a wealthy businessman. Mrs Bank (not her real name) was 5'5'' high when wearing tennis shoes, and she had long platinum-blond hair. A feature were her lovely legs, shapely from the dance studio she attended every week. She was very attractive.

We were having drinks in the Polo Bar after the tennis lesson. She said, ''Call me Caroline instead of Mrs Banks. I think we know each other a bit better, now that I've had my third lesson with you.''

''Of course. Your tennis is improving nicely.'' I thought back to the couple of remarks she had made on court, such as ''I love the colour of your legs, Joe. Are they a natural tan?'' And a few minutes afterwards, ''Can you show me how to hold my racket when playing a backhand. Can you get behind me?'' So I did stand behind her with my hand wrapped around her to demonstrate the swing. I had been careful not to let my chest touch her back but she pushed her bottom back to make contact with my groin.

Right now, sitting opposite Caroline in the Polo Bar, I knew she was testing the water. We were sitting in comfortable chairs, she on a sofa, me in an armchair. The way she sat caught my attention - the way she shoved her hips forward on the sofa while she leaned back against the cushions. Her white tennis skirt rode up her thighs, her legs angled for my benefit allowed a view between her legs.

I said, ''If you played more tennis you would also get a tan like me.'' It was one of those innocent remarks which she could take further if she wanted.

''You're right,'' Caroline said. ''I should play more. I find, though, the front of my legs can get slightly burnt.'' She hitched up a leg to stroke the shin with her hand but Caroline also spread her thighs a little to reveal white knickers. ''What do you think, Joe?''

''If I was your husband, I'd rub in special cream to help you tan all over.'' I thought my remark may have gone too far and I was all prepared for the conversation to be closed down.

Having edged her leg slightly wider, Caroline said, ''Perhaps you can call round to my home and you could show me which creams I should be putting on.''

When I was at university, my then girlfriend said I was attractive to women because I had a way of looking at them in the eye and sending a silent message that I liked them. Combined with a relaxed confident style and a good body shape, I was told I was handsome. I'm 5'10'', dark hair and eyes, fit, with nicely shaped legs. I also have a cock which is 7 inches when grown to full size.

To see Caroline privately, I had to alter a couple of booked tennis lessons and went to see her the next day, at 2 o'clock. Her home was a big three-story townhouse in Mayfair, a rich part of London. She walked me through to the kitchen and introduced me to a girl. ''This is Angel, our live-in child minder. She's French.'' Angel gave me a shy smile, we shook hands and she disappeared somewhere else in the house.

Caroline and me sat on bar stools alongside each other at the breakfast bar, an extension to the glitzy kitchen. She wore a loose sweater, off the shoulder to show her pink bra strap, a skirt and high heels. Soon the conversation steered to us. She said, ''If I take you to my bedroom will you show me which creams are best for my legs?''

''I may need to test them by rubbing them into your skin,'' I said. We both knew what I was doing there. Caroline wanted to be fucked. At that moment, her mobile rang, she took the call and strolled out of the kitchen signalling to me that she wouldn't take long.

I reckon Angel must have been in earshot of much of our conversation. She appeared with the excuse to get a glass of water. Angel was attractive, long dark hair, small at 5'3'' and good hips in her tight fitting jeans. I asked, ''How old are you, Angel?''

''18. I'm here for another 6 months to look after their baby.'' At first, she looked at me from the doorway but came closer. ''Are you here for the afternoon?'' I nodded. She asked, ''Are you going upstairs with Mrs Bank?'' I nodded. She bit her lower lip. ''I wish I could learn tennis.''

For some reason which I can't explain I said, ''I could teach you many things. You want to watch ... watch Caroline and I in her bedroom?'' Angel chewed her lower lip and nodded. I continued, ''Is there somewhere you can hide in the room? You'll need to be quiet. I won't give you away. It'll be our secret.''

Angel blushed and glanced out of the door in the direction Caroline had gone. ''Maybe,'' she said. ''Can you phone me afterwards?''

I pulled out my mobile and took her number. Angel left the room quickly because Caroline had finished her call. I stood and put my hand on Caroline's waist when she came back. We kissed for several minutes in silence until she murmured, ''I can't wait to have your hands creaming all over my legs.''

I was getting aroused. ''Maybe we should forget the cream. I want to explore the whole of your body.''

''You're going to be a naughty boy, Joe. Good!'' Caroline put her arms around my neck and we kissed more deeply. She must have felt my erection against her groin. ''Let's go upstairs,'' she said.

Her bedroom was one floor up, overlooking the back garden. A large double bed faced towards the windows. Along one wall there was a long line of built-in wardrobes with sliding glass panels. I wondered if Angel was hiding in one of those cupboards. I asked, ''Are we going to be private in here?''

''Of course!''

''What about Angel?''

''See's on the floor above us and she's not allowed in here.'' We were kissing again. Caroline had a delicate tongue which lightly fenced mine. Her hands were on my chest while I brought my hands up underneath her pullover to pull it over her head. Clearly she wanted to undress me first. My shirt came off and then her hands roamed over my suntanned abs. ''These are lovely,'' she said.

While Caroline caressed me and kissed my chest I glanced over to the wardrobes. I could tell by the opening of one of the sliding mirrors that one door was slightly open, sufficient to enable Angel to peek through the gap at Caroline and me. I closed my eyes and let Caroline move her fingers to my chinos. The rasp of my zip seemed loud, the trousers came off, leaving my boxers on, as she kneeled and discarded my shoes. I had deliberately not worn socks which I never do when there's a good chance of having sex.

I have to confess I began to think a lot about Angel. I didn't look her way but I wanted to make Angel desperate for sex with me. It was rather like voyeurism in reverse. Any normal onlooker would get aroused but I wanted Angel super-aroused. I said, ''Are you hungry for sex, Caroline? Isn't your husband interested in you?''

''He's always away.'' By this time Caroline was stripping down my boxers. ''Well, Joe ... look at this.'' I looked down at her, still dressed in her bra and skirt. She ogled my erection with it's prominent tip and two large balls. I find it's usually ok to let the woman do most of the work at the beginning, to let her set the pace. I'll take over shortly.

As the lady-of-the-house licked the head of my cock and concentrated on the feel of me, I looked over at Angel. I slightly adjusted my stance so that the young girl could get a perfect view. Caroline opened her mouth and slowly let my cock fill her mouth. I didn't think she was that experienced at giving head, so I gave her some instruction. ''Hold me at the base and use your other hand to cup my balls. Yeah ... that's it. Now ease my cock to the back of your throat. Get used to the length, Caroline. And now bring it out slowly. That's good.''

I was giving this guidance loud enough for Angel to hear because I figured she might also need some help. I wondered if Angel was a virgin. I had bought condoms but I much preferred to make love without protection if I was satisfied the woman didn't sleep around. I find women with multiple partners a big turn-off. Both the females in the room were relatively inexperienced, I was sure.

I stood still as Caroline worked on me. She had a nice rhythm. My cock was going further and further to the back of her throat. After a while, to show Angel what I might do to an 18 year old, I put my hand on the back of Caroline's head - she had long blond hair - and I told her to be still and look up at me. Her gorgeous eyes were filled with lust. ''Stay in this position, Caroline, while I fuck your mouth.'' I started slowly to move my hips, but about every 15 seconds I speeded up until I was steadily fucking in and out. The sound of saliva mixed with pre-cum filled the room.

I stopped and pulled her up to stand. We kissed. ''Let me take over,'' I whispered. ''I want to explore every part of your body.'' I turned her round, unclipped her bra and played with her breasts, circling her areolas surrounding her nipples but not touching her nipples yet. She moaned. Keeping my position behind her, I unzipped her skirt, she stepped out of it and I told her to shut her eyes. I knew she was in full view of Angel as I stroked down her tummy and over her pink, lace panties. They felt expensive as I yanked the material to tear open a hole, which made her jump. ''Close your eyes,'' I said again.

Caroline leaned her head back against my shoulder, her blond hair spilling out around my torso. ''Put your legs apart,'' I instructed. My fingers roamed her groin and spread the torn lace to expose a hole which I stretched wider. It was naughty to show Angel this view, but I couldn't help the erotic feel of exposing Caroline in this way. In the meantime, my position behind Caroline controlled her as my left hand found her nipples and my right hand played with her pussy. I kissed her ear and felt inside her pussy lips. They were soaking. I love the sound of love juice and made sure there was plenty of squishing noises from Caroline's pussy.

Her breathing became laboured, her eyes still closed, she groaned and I felt I needed to hold her upright. The time was right to give Angel a grandstand view. My fingers moved towards her clit, circled the little nub for half a minute and then applied pressure to the tip. She shuddered. ''Let it come,'' I said, as I masturbated Caroline's clit faster and faster. ''Come for us, Caroline.''

Suddenly she gushed liquid, called out, ''Oh my God ... don't stop, Joe.'' She had her hands around my fingers to help press in to her clit, to keep the motion as we both masturbated her through her orgasm. Finally, she relaxed backwards into my body, turned to face me and we took our time to kiss. I backed her up to the bed, put her on her back with her hips on the edge and spread her legs wide. I knelt between her legs. ''You have a beautiful pussy.'' By pulling the ruined lace further apart and softly blowing on her clit, it kept Caroline having spasms.

I wanted to edge her before I came. When she was gasping again I stood, held her hips up and readied my cock at her pussy entrance. She watched me. ''It's possible, Caroline, I'm going to be too big for you.'' Concern was written on my face.

''Fuck me, Joe, all in.''

She hadn't mentioned a condom. I pressed in but she was definitely tight. ''You don't have sex often or you're not used to my size.'' I smiled, pulled out and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. ''Let's try again.'' This time, I got most of the way in, lightly fucked her for a minute and withdrew. Caroline's face told me she was getting close. I knelt between her legs again, and sucked her clit into my mouth. She was so sensitive she pleaded to stop, which I did. ''Don't move,'' I said as I stood and played with myself. Both the women in the room got to see how I cupped my balls and stroked along my cock, changed hands and flicked with my fingers. Caroline couldn't take her eyes off my cock and, I presume, nor could Angel.

I said, ''Stay still.'' Caroline didn't move until I positioned my wet cock and glided into her in one quick motion. Her body convulsed and her hips went into fuck mode. I withdrew. ''Caroline ... I told you to stay still. Otherwise I'll spank you.'' With that, I repeated my thrust into her pussy, a bit deeper this time. Her hips reacted again and came up to meet my groin. ''I'll spank you next time you move.''

''But, I'm so close, so near. Please ... don't stop.''

''You have to learn to wait. All girls, no matter how young they fuck, should learn to wait until told.'' I said those last words for Angel's sake. I thrust into Caroline again, she called out and her body shook. I came out of her. ''This is for your own good, Caroline. Stand. Turn around to face the bed.'' She obeyed everything. In the right circumstances, I find women will get more turned on if I take charge. ''Take your panties down.'' She did. ''Bend over and place your hands on the bed.''

The only thing she wore were her high heels. She trembled slightly. I used my hand to slap her bottom three times. ''Spread your legs and stay still.'' I put my hands either side of her hips and thrust my cock in once, all the way. We stood still for a few seconds as I held her hips from behind. I could feel her body shaking with the effort to not move, as instructed - she was so close to coming.

I quickly came out and gave her three more smacks on her bottom. I'd edged her enough, and certainly I was ready to come myself. Her pussy was so wet that Caroline took me easily and we fucked together, me from behind with her bending over the bed. She started to call out that her orgasm was starting. Mine was just seconds away. We both had fantastic climaxes and flopped on the bed afterwards.

I could have rested and had more sex with Caroline but my mind was on Angel. I wanted her. I asked Caroline if I could shower. To help Angel escape, I drew Caroline into the en-suite bathroom saying I wanted to kiss her. Two minutes later I got in the shower. As I dressed I let Caroline know I'd do this again if she wanted. She seemed keen.

Soon, I strolled out of the house and phoned Angel. ''Can you leave the house?'' I asked.

''Afraid not. I have to look after the baby. You could come to my room.'' Angel told me of a back door next to the garage, a way into the house and a servants separate staircase to her bedroom at the top of the house.

I thought about the risks of getting caught and said, ''Would you like to make love with me?''

''Yes. I watched you. You were very sexy.'' Angel hesitated, her French accent got more pronounced. ''I am not experienced.''

She let me in the house, and I followed her up the narrow stairs to the floor above Caroline's bedroom. Angel said she had to do a couple of things first and would be back shortly. She brought back two mugs of tea. We sat on her single bed in her small bedroom, kissed longingly and talked about what she'd seen. ''I've never seen anything like that before,'' she said. ''I have looked at some porno, like most girls, but nothing live ... so to speak.'' Her English was good.

''Did it put you off sex, watching me?'' I asked.

''I couldn't take my eyes off you.'' She cast her eyes upwards in embarrassment. ''You have a nice body, a nice face also ... I like what I saw.'' She shrugged. ''I tried to keep my legs crossed but ... you know ... it was difficult for me. You were very erotic.'' I loved the way she pronounced 'erotic' by rolling the 'r'.

''Did you play with yourself, Angel?''

''Yes, a little.''

''Would you like to play now?'' I've always liked unconventional sex, something different, kinky. Persuading Angel to watch her employer having sex was pushing the boundaries but it worked for me - being watched - and seemed to work for Angel. ''Show me,'' I said, ''what you did to yourself in the cupboard.''

Her eyes widened. I kissed her and it helped to give her confidence. Angel stood, unzipped her jeans, pushed them down over her ankles and spread her legs. She wore white panties with a damp mark at the gusset. A small butterfly tattoo revealed itself to one side of her groin. I said, ''Did you take off your jeans like that?''

''Yes. Very quietly. You were making a noise in the bedroom.''

''And what was I doing to make such a noise?''

Angel said something in French and then said, ''When you stood over Mrs Bank and you told her you would fuck her mouth. Slowly at first. Then it got more noisy.''

''So, you took your jeans off ... and then what?''

''My fingers found their way into my knickers. Like this.'' Her hand pushed down the top of her panties. She looked down at what she was doing, her long black hair covering her face, her fingers pushed into her pussy while her thumb stroked her clit.

''Look at me,'' I said. Her oval face, with her dark eyebrows and dark eyes, was beautiful and innocent. I held her chin. ''Are you a virgin?'' She nodded. ''I won't take your virginity until we know each other better.'' She nodded again. ''I like to see you play with yourself.'' As Angel continued to caress herself I came round behind her and took off her top and unclipped her bra. Although the girl was small in height she had large, firm breasts. Her nipples stood out, hard and deep red. I pushed her hair to one side to kiss her neck. She moaned and let her head fall back.

Two minutes later, I picked Angel up and we lay on the bed together in a 69 position, side-by-side. In no time I had pushed her panties down over her ankles and breathed in her musty scent. Clean shaven, with her pussy wet, I let my hands roam over her whole groin and bum area. Soft buttocks and firm leg muscles were evident. At the same time, Angel explored me and she occasionally spoke single words in French. By easing myself on my back and having her groin over my face, I was able to lick along her pussy lips and smell the nectar of her anus also. She, now, was face down over my cock and I could tell she had me in her mouth, sucking and licking my length. It was clear her technique wasn't good but I had already decided I'd teach her over the coming weeks - teach her to give head properly.

I licked Angel making sure my raspy chin scrapped her clit while my tongue flicked in and out of her pussy. When she stopped sucking me and buried her head into the pillow I knew she'd come any second. The sudden gush of liquid squirted into my mouth and nose to confirm her orgasm as she yelled into the pillow. After returning to my cock and putting it back into her mouth, she worked it with renewed energy - partly she sucked and partly masturbated me. It didn't take me long to ejaculate and spurt my cum down her throat which she part-swallowed. We giggled at our concerns not to be overheard by Mrs Caroline Bank.

When I left Angel she phoned the next day. We met for a coffee but I deliberately wouldn't commit to having more sex with her until I had arranged something with Caroline. To be honest, I wanted Angel to observe Caroline and myself again. While we drank our coffees, we talked about our opinions on sex within relationships, and I admitted confidentially, ''Angel, I'm a selfish alpha male. I like unconventional, kinky sex because the sex becomes more intense and therefore the quality is better.''

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
879 Followers
12