All Comments on 'Keep It In The Family'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hell of an Author

You are head and shoulders above the vast majority of authors at this site. In addition to being unbelievably sexy, your stories read like real events and not like those where the author simply puts some words on paper to excite a reader.

Please keep writing.

songman60songman60over 18 years ago
You simply MUST continue with this!

Goodness! One hell of a story, and I absolutely agree with the comments that were left by "Anonymous". I cannot wait to read another chapter! Please, have it posted as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A very hot story

Janamarie:

This is one sexy story. I may be wrong but I also have a sense that this story went in some directions you hadn't intended it to go. Am I wrong? Regardless, Let it flow, let it go where it will, and carry on. It's too good to let it die and too many questions are begging answers. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Family frolics

I'll give top marks for a very well-told story - but I hate any anal content, as do several ladies I know!

Chapter 2, soon?

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
aunts sex with siblings

love this story. great bit of writing. it was like being

there in the room watching the aunt and both brother and sister having sex then the aunt joining in with them fantastic story. do hope you are going to do a follow up to this one. sex between siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Questi0on

Hot story here. Cath is fucking Paul for months, and now in the 2nd part she is fucking Mark and wants him to pull out so she will not get pregnant. Doesn't fit here.

Personally, I don't like it when it is worded that way and it seems that cath should have enough sense to have been on the pill after getting her pussy working again after so much time off.

Other than that you have a great story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this wasn't written by a woman

only a guy could be so ignorant about a hymen. It's not a complete barrier inside the vagina. It's at the front and not some mystical complete barrier. Read up on female anatomy and stop pretending you're a chick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly awesome written story

Your writing is incredible. Your descriptive account of the action was spot on and very exciting. You had me cumming twice in this one story. Looking forward to reading many more of your stories as well.

Capricon713Capricon7133 months ago

A good story

I really enjoy your writing style and will read more of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous