Keep Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I don't have a boyfriend!" Des shouted at us, blushing heavily.

"Then why did you talked to him?" Brian asked.

"She's not usually talking to strangers, even to his friend's friend." Ricky answered the question given to Des.

"Since when the last time you had crush with someone?" Hannah asked, but I know someone will answer it for her.

"Its been a long time, how have that been?" Lyka answered, mimicking a videogame character GLaDOS

"Shut up guys! I hate you!" Des shouted at us and walked away but Brian grabbed her arm and pulled back towards us.

"Uh. No, no, no, no, no! Stay here." Brian firmly hold her, keeping to walk away from us.

"That's enough. I need to go, see ya tomorrow guys! Nice meeting you!" I said my good bye to them as I running around to the other side of the car. I heard Laurence said something.

"Whoever you are, my name is Laurence. Hope this gay guy besides me invite you to the house on our small gathering sometimes soon." That time I already took my sit in the passenger side of his car.

I waved my hands to them as we took off.

"Seems that you enjoyed your first day." Laurence asked as we drove off the road going to our home.

"Yeah, they're very funny. Nice person." I said while cracking my knuckles. "Si Raymond eh Pinoy din pala. (Raymond is also a Pinoy.)" I said after cracking my last finger.

"Oh? Really? Tell me what happened to your first day." He smiled at me although his eyes focusing on the road.

***

"What our boss is look like?" I keep my curiosity hidden but I really failed.

"He's scary. A scary, ruthless monster!." Brian curled his finger gesturing a monster stance after ordering his lunch on the building's cafeteria.

This is my second week here and our friendship between the guys I met two weeks before is getting stronger as time goes by. Its around twelve noon and we aren't allowed to bring any home made lunch and also not allowed to eat outside the property's premises. But the food here in cafeteria is very good and a kind of cheaper than the cheap fast food chain that can be seen in the busy streets of New York. We're just ordered our lunch and waiting the cashier to bring our order before we eat.

"I saw him earlier walking down the hall. As usual, scowling. I don't know but I never seen him smile just once of my two years here." Ricky suddenly spoke behind my back.

"Maybe he's going through a lot of problem in his life." I defended him.

"Stop talking like you know Thomas Franks." Nicole poked the back of my neck before grabbing his drinks.

"Thomas Franks?" I frowned at them as we walk towards our specific table on the corner of the room.

"Thomas Franks is the CEO of this heaven. I can say that he's satan while we're here on heaven." John said, lowering his voice into whisper so no one can hear him.

"Ohh.." The word I can say to him. Its not that I disagree on him but I want to meet that person, whoever Thomas Franks is that, before I gave my first impression.

"Shit! Jerry, can you buy me a bottled water? I'll treat you bottle of Fanta. I forgot to get one." Raymond asked me. I nod and grab the paper bill he handed at me and went to the counter to buy what he asked.

I decided of instead bottled softdrink, I bought a cup of Pepsi and his bottled water before returning back to our table.

Turning my body to him, I didn't expect that I'll bump someone. Before the drink in my cup spill above his stomach, my world goes in slow mo.

He has a hard body. Hard as rock. His smell, there's something on his smell. Very masculine scent. The rich expensive perfume surrounded on his body. The faint soap and sweat blend on his perfume. I love his masculine scent.

But I snapped out of my trance when he hissed loudly and I heard everyone's gasp. I felt all of the eyes on this cafeteria locked into us.

"What the hell." He hissed on me. His thick and rich accent melt me. But the reality washed my consciousness quickly and I gasp.

"I'm sorry sir! I never meant to.."

"Are you blind? You are so fucking careless! What is your name?" I looked up. My jaw jaw nearly dropped on the floor when I looked up to his face.

His face, blue eyes, short hair or maybe I can say that his hair cut is very neat which is making him look so manly, the shape of his jaw is square like a manly actor in mostly American I watched in 80's movies, thin beard and moustache that surrounded his thin and kissable red lips, I'm not good at guessing height but he stood 6'3 or 6'2, pointed nose, and the color of his skin is reddish.

'Reddish' I shouted to myself silently. I forgot, I spill my drinks on his shirt and probably mad at me. Fuck me.

"Je-Jerrymiah Ca-bungc-cal" I stammered while fixing my eyes down on my feet. My hand jerked quickly and grabbed the hand towel I have in my pocket. I always keeping or bringing towel since my sweat glands is active specially when I move too much.

I gave him my hand towel to him. He grabbed it violently and wiped it on his ruined shirt and dropped it like a cigarette butt.

"Do you know who am I?" His voice growled as he glared at me, sensing that his fist clenched tightly because of the madness.

"N-no s-s-sir..." I whisper very silent that I can't even hear it while shooking my head slowly and staring at him with my lips partly open.

"You don't know who I'm fucking am?" He shouted at me loudly, just like Laurence did to me on the first day of my job. But this man's voice is so much louder without any improvise megaphone and it make me my ears itch at his shout. I start thinking that his voice is similar to the voice of Akasha in DotA. Upon shouting me, I stepped backward or two.

My face went bright red because this guys is humiliating me in front of everyone I didn't know. And that's the thing I really hate. Humiliating me.

"I-I have n-no ide-ea sir." My voice crack and I'm getting irritated. I hate that someone is shouting me. Specially to the public where everyone is catching their attention.

"I am Thomas Franks. The CEO of this company. Now, I'll call Steven to shred your files on employee's data because.." He leaned at me while his voice getting softer and softer.

I don't know if I need to calm myself or brace what's coming. Calm myself because I feel the every eyes is on me and my haters start whispering on their own kind, and that igniting my anger up. Brace myself because he'll release something that I can't handle. Or maybe both.

I swallowed hard before he raised his hands as if he'll going to slap the hell out of me.

"YOU ARE FIRED!!" He growl so loudly that everything that makes sound automatically muted to my ears. Not because it makes my ears ring that's why I can't hear anything, its because this stud is so fucking beast that everyone is afraid to him.

"Get out of my place before I hit the fuck out of you. OUT!!" He growl again at me at the last word.

My face went dark red, not because of the shame and humiliation. Its because that even he is the boss, he has no right to humiliate me in front of everyone.

"No!" I said firmly. I guess everyone gasp at what I said. "No because I already quit! And you have no right to humiliate in front of them!" I shouted back at him. "You're going to hit me!? I'll file a case on the police station againts you! I quit! You fucking rude head!!" I half-shouted and half-growled at him that makes my throat hurt and itch. "You'll fired me because you're the boss? You'll fire me because I accidentally spilled my drinks on your fucking super-expensive shirt that you think I can't afford to buy that shit?!?" I continued my machine-gun-like mouth. "Oh ok." I said softly then chuckled and pour the remaining Pepsi on his shirt and threw it on his chest.

"You can hit me now! You fucking bastard! Don't worry! You can hit me freely!!" I glared at him, challenging him to hit me.

I was surprised when his face went shock but smile then shook his head. He turned his back on me and walked out.

"Jerrymiah, you are fired! Get out!" I shouted at him and threw his both hands on air gesturing that he gave up.

After a few minutes, I heard everyone stiffling a laugh. I snapped my head to those people and gave my best venomous glare before I walk back to the table where my friends wait. I can see there shock on their face as I arrive there.

"I'm out. Let's meet on the Domino's later at six." I said bitterly to them, not bothering myself to sit down since I'll go straight home today. I stare at their faces, one by one before saying something that everyone will hear. "Did you heard that douchebag right? I'll fire myself!!" I shouted at them and walked out the scene with my trembling feet, not looking back.

***

I already here on the Pizza Hut, stuffing myself with three mashed potatoes and two mojos. The cashier looked at me as an another head suddenly popped to me when I said that I want three mashed potatoes, two mojos and a two family box of manager's choice pizza and I want to eat right now after asking me for dine in or take out.

I texted them that since I am not in the mood to walk further from my house. I notified them that I changed our meeting place.

"Hey, that was crazy! No one ever did that before! You're the first one who shouted back at him!" Lyka suddenly spoke that it nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Damn it! Can you hit me before you spoke?" I snapped at her.

"Easy ka nga Jerry! (Jerry! Take it easy!)" Raymond snapped at me too while everyone is taking a seat.

"Help me." I said softly.

"Help you what?" Brian asked me while stealing some mojos on the box in front of me.

"Help me to find some goddamn job. I can't stay there." I said firmly, staring at my mojos.

"Really? Do you think you'll be able to look a job after what you did to him? He's the god of all god. Godder than Jesus Almighty." Hannah rolled her eyes as she grabbed my untouched mashed potato and plastic spoon beside it.

"You ruined him! You're the only guy we know who confronted him without any fear!" Des folded the table napkins absent mindedly.

"And did you guys heard that he doesn't want to see my face on his purgatory?" I rolled my eyes as I scratch my temple.

"Jerry, if he really mean that, he already went to me and shred all of your info that you file on the company to the shredder." Raymond shrugged its like he don't know my problem.

"Wow! Do you think he wants to see me again after what I did to him? I mean wow! I thought I was the most stupid person living on this earth but I think I was wrong." I beamed at Raymond while he is opening the pizza box and grabbed a single slice.

They all suddenly laughed in unison. I scowl at them and rethinking what did I said something wrong.

"My grammar, I guess?" I growled at them lowly.

"No, did you saw his smile after you spill your softdrink on his shirt twice?" Des asked me excitedly like she is receiving a gift on christmas day.

"Yes, and that means that he'll fuck my life more than I did to him." I'd let myself calm and finished my mojos off.

"No, not that. Did you know that it was the first we saw him smile at something. For two years!" Nicole squealed at me then snatching the cheese dip on my mojos, opening the protective cap and dipping her finger on the cheese dip.

I smiled insanely. "Yeah because he's fucking happy thay he found a toy to play with. And nope! I'm not his toy. He can't mess with me." I growled.

John grabbed the sour cream dip on my empty box of mojos and dipped the end crust of his pizza into it. "Actually, we saw him talking to Raymond." He mumbled while his mouth is full.

Ricky grabbed two slice of pizza, putting together upside down just like a sandwich and started to munching it after he said "it looked like their talk were serious."

Hannah is picking up the the meat toppings before handing her empty-meat pizza on Raymond and started her speak. "We guess that they talked about you" She said eerily.

"You weird little shit." I said, looking at Raymond.

"Weird? In what way?" John asked after he finished his sour cream dip.

"I think.." Raymond's phone's ringtone interrupted Ricky. He fished his hands on his pocket from his suit and grabbed his Nokia. He squinted his eyes on the LCD when he show the LCD of his phone to me.

Sir Thomas

"Be quiet!" He warned us before answering his phone. "Hello, sir Franks?"

We can't hear what he is saying to Raymond because of the crowd here in this establishment.

"I'm with him." He stated. My heart sped up and swing head to him.

He nod. After a couple of moment, he nods again.

"Ok, I got it sir. Goodbye sir." He ended the call and put his eyes on my.

"What?"

"He needs you to fix something before he let you go. Some client want to change their details and he wants you. After you did that, he'll let you go." He said at me smiling, even his eyes are smiling.

"Anyway, what did you said that he's mightier than almighty?" I asked at Hannah.

"He has a contact with all the company and he can put a notice about you." She replied.

"Oh shit."

***

"So, Jerry. I want you to fix this program. You waste so much time since the incident." Thomas stated while I'm staring at the monitor. "I'll leave you here. Finish that before you go." He gripped at my shoulder and squeezed it before he left me.

I took almost two hours and I felt that my bladder is going to burst.

"Fuck it! Maka-ihi nga muna. (I need to pee first.)" I whisper to myself before going to the toilet.

I was thinking that I'm only one here in the whole building. Sometimes I'm coward person everytime I'm alone, except in the house.

I looked up at the end of the hallway where the toilet resides. I gulp before walking fast along the hallway. Thinking happy thoughts although I was so scared. My heart beats 1000 BPM. Activating my sensor behind my back. When I look back, I saw something horrible that makes my skin jump and my hairs stood.

There was a person who wears all black attire and a mask just like a killer in scream. And also a knife, ordinary kitchen knife that shines because of the reflection of hallway's flourescent light. The light from where he stood suddenly turned off, I stepped back as the lights keep shutting off towards me. I screamed loudly and run for my life.

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the toilet room's door. I twist the knob hardly but it didn't open. I realized that it was locked. The remaining four lights on the hall way didn't turn off and the person who wants to kill me stepped out of the dark, showing himself or herself through the illuminated area of the hallway. I think I peed on my pants when he raised his blood soaked knife and waved it on me because I felt something hot on the lower part of my body.

I felt my chest hurt and I'm gasping for air, dizziness surging through my head and darkness dominating my eyes. All I can see is he's or she's walking towards me before I fell down and passed out.

***

"Oh my God! Don't! Don't kill me!!" I jerk violently. I sat up quickly and sob silently, covering my face with my palms.

"Shh! Its ok, don't be scared." He hugged me tightly.

I tried to look down to see who's hugging me.

When he pulled his self out, my shock surrounded me.

Thomas Franks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I finally controlled my sobs.

"I want to scare you for what you did to me yesterday at the cafeteria. But I went too far that I did not expect that your heart is weak in this kind of jokes." He sat down besides me while he tilt his head down, gripping my hands on his. His body heat wants me to hug him. I can feel his protectiveness to me but my ears jerked from what he confessed to me.

"Joke? Do you think this is a motherfucking game? What if that killer wannabe is a real killer? What the fuck you gonna do?" I shove his hand off of me and glared at him.

"I'm sorry. I went too far. I know. But I have the guard roving down every places every night to secure the place from the thieves and outsider. I know that you're really mad at me. I'm sorry. If you need to leave because of what I did. Its ok." He said sincerely, softly although his voice where thick and deep. "I'll pay you thrice the amount you'll receive this coming payday. And also.."

I interrupted him, my anger boiling inside. "Wow Mr. Thomas the-fucking-wicked-guy Franks, do you think you can pay me just do whatever the fuck you want to me? Fuck you! Asshole! No need to do that! Because I already quitted!" I shove him. "I want to go home right now! You fucker!" I added, shouting at him when I felt my chest tightened once more.

I winced at the pain when he rushed his body through me, rubbing my back with his hand. My chest heaved forward and backward as I'm struggling to breath. He reached something on the bedside table and gave it to me.

"Use that inhaler." He instructed me. I did what he told me and suddenly the pain on my chest vanished. "Stay here for a while, please?" He begged me. Still rubbing his hand on my back.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked, moving my head in all corner of the room. There's a huge, very huge LCD screen across the room, four tower speaker that placed in every corner of the room, a single bed and a couch, good for two person, lies between the bed and the LCD screen.

"My personal place here in the building."

"So you gonna leave me alone again then, what? You gonna play your jokes on me again?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"No." He respond with an irritated voice. "Please, have a rest for a few days before you confront me." His irritated voice turns into a full of concern voice. He lifted his head and saw his eyes. The eyes, full of concern, blazing blue like a ocean. It calmed me suddenly.

"Ok" I said softly.

He stood up and went on the door.

"Where are you going?" Asking him, still raising my eyebrow.

"I'm hungry. You aren't hungry?" He asked me when he heard my tummy complaining that it needed to be fed.

"Kinda." I blushed because I can't keep myself getting into embarassing moment.

"Ok, I'll be back..."

"May I go with you? I promise I'm fine." I begged him to take him. Its not that I hate being alone on a place I didn't know or I didn't recognise. Its because I really don't trust this bastard if he has any jokes to play with me again.

"You don't believe me, aren't you?" He raised his one eyebrow on me while holding the door wide open.

"No, I'm scared of being alone." Partly lying and partly telling the truth. I saw him smile and he stepped inside the room, shutting the door off.

"I'll call Stef to bring our meal up here."

"Okay." I mumble.

He went to the front of the enormous TV screen to switch it on after dialling on the phone mounted on the wall to ask someone to bring our meal here.

"Movies?" He turned his head at me, raising the DVD cases in his hand.

I glanced at his hands and recognise the dvd cases he holding up. Fast 6, Lord of the Ring trilogy, The Day after Tomorrow, A Walk to Remember, Wrong Turn and Three Idiots.

I smiled at myself because he's such a manly man but he has A Walk to Remember movie, but suddenly grimaced because I saw Wrong Turn. My heart is weak againts suspence and horror movies so I decided to pick the last one.

"I'll go for the last movie. And.." I stop when I reach for my pants and I nearly faint that I don't wear one but my underwear and a blanket on the lower part of me.

He looked at me and saw him grin brightfuly. "You peed at your pants so I need to take it off before putting you to the bed. There's no way you're ruining my bed sheet." He explained at me.

I turned red and melt into the puddle on the reality. He pointed something at my feet on the bed. "Use that sweat pants." He's not suggesting it nor commanding me. I nodded and returned his head on the entertainment system. I didn't hesitate to pick it up and put it on.