All Comments on 'Keeper Ch. 05'

by Ardella

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Great Sunday Surprise

I was happy and delighted to see the next chapter. It was great! Loved it. I love the sweet dialogue between Blue and John and John's realization that he is in love with Blue.

Dare I ask how long until the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yergh!

More! Longer! Faster! Too good! Don't want to wait! :)

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 11 years ago
lovely!

I loved seeing this latest chapter. Great character development, and wonderful suspense. I can't wait to see what comes next, and I'm rooting for John and Blue to get together. More soon, please!!!

ArdellaArdellaover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

...working on it right now.

So, at least hoping it won't take a whole month like the last one did. I agree, that was too long to wait.

Will do my best to keep up a good pace (it makes me happier too!)

ASAP!

:)

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago

Great continuation to story, always left hanging for more! Love the slow build up just wish the chapter had been longer. Looking forward to the next one. Thank you.

EvaYvonneEvaYvonneover 11 years ago
Keep it up, Cookie!

Coming along quite NICELY!! xoxoxo

lola0512lola0512over 11 years ago
Love it and waiting for more

I love this story so far. Its getting tougher to wait patiently for the next one. Now I remember why I always read completed stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

My only complaint is that there isn't another fabulous chapter waiting for me. One of the best romances I've read on this site, and that is saying something. Keep it coming!

ArdellaArdellaover 11 years agoAuthor
Time: Such a fickle beast

Thank you all for such nice comments! I truly appreciate it.

I am working on the next chapter, though the time tends to pass before I know it. Apologies about that.

Still hoping to be free to get it going quicker for you. Don't give up! ;)

~Ardella

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Christmas Wish

...is that there will be another chapter waiting - or maybe you'll have it on New Year's Day, to make the story match the real date! Either way, please don't keep us waiting much longer! Loving this story.

ArdellaArdellaover 11 years agoAuthor
re: Christmas Wish

I won't make it in time for Christmas, but I sure as heck am going to give it my all to have something posted around the New Year. (I don't have control over the exact day, and I'm not quite ready to submit the next chapter yet... but I'm close, so keep your fingers crossed!)

~Ardella :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous