Keeping Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

"What does slave say about this?"

Her eyes gave her away. Her facial muscles tightened for a moment and then relaxed.

"You wish this from her?"

"Just as you can never be anything but slave, she can never be anything but slut. She calmed because you took control. I think if you relax that control as far as the girls then her slut will stay calm."

She bit down on her lip, deep in thought, and then she looked once again at me and nodded her head. She didn't look convinced though.

"Slave, I will make a deal with you. If you release slut to the girls once in a while then she will have this warning hanging over her head. If she touches another male in any manner deemed sexual, or another woman for the same reason that isn't one of the girls then I will collar her permanently."

Her face beamed, slut had her one and only warning and slave was more than happy. I had never thought it odd that I was talking to two people in the same body. Mandy wasn't nuts and for many weeks after Ginny's funeral she was terrified I would treat her differently than the others. I never did, to me she was Mandy and so many times in our relationship I have had to call on either slave or slut when my life needed one or the other.

I got a tour of her apartment and was pleasantly surprised. Nothing was pink. When she opened the door to the bedroom, the four poster bed was impressive and I had to wonder how the movers got it into her apartment. I looked around the bed and even under it.

"What are you looking for?"

"The straps I intend to use to tie you to the bed."

She smiled and went crimson at the same time.

"Welcome home master."

The Past...

The executor of the will was one of the senior partners since Amy was also involved. The reading of the will was also interesting. Ginny had changed her will two days after she was diagnosed with leukemia. She had effectively cut Steven totally out of it. If there was anything worse than a vengeful son, it was a vengeful mother. Other than a few heirlooms that were handed down to Ginny from her mother - that I was to maybe be able to hand on to Beth or my granddaughter someday - all the rest was legal words that meant little to me.

Mandy sat next to Amy as she told me how much I was worth, including the silent partnership of Mandy's accountancy firm and the stocks and shares portfolio that I owned as well. Once I managed to absorb everything, it seemed I was worth the equivalent of the gross income of a small country. Even as I sat listening to Mandy, every girl in that room knew I would give it all away in a heart beat if I could get my Ginny back.

When Frank Colson finished reading Ginny's will, I had to sign a piece of paper stating that I understood all the details as they were explained to me. I didn't but I signed anyway. It was only when Frank had all the paperwork back and my signature was notarized that he got up and left the room. Each of the girls knew I had questions that didn't concern Frank.

"I don't want to retire, I like my job."

"Then don't, Ginny never wanted to retire either. It's why she never told you your worth. She wanted your lives to be as normal as possible."

"I want to write out a few checks to some charities but other than that I don't want to touch it."

Mandy made me write out the amounts and what charities and she would get Amy's law firm to send them. That way they would be anonymous donations. Steven phoned me about a week after the reading of the will and asked what his mother had given him in her will. I told him that she gave him what he had given her for the last five years and put the phone down. I heard nothing from him until eighteen months later when I got a call from the Californian Highway Patrol telling me of his death.

End of Chapter Two.

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers