Keeping Her Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole grabbed him by the hair then, needing to make sure that his lips never left her. Ben plunged his fingers into her faster now, feeling her wet folds spasm around his fingers. Only when her grip on him had eased did Ben drop his tongue to where his fingers were. Nicole felt every nerve ending in her body twitching as her orgasm subsided. She couldn’t catch her breath, all she knew is that her nipples still were crying out for attention. She captured both of them in her hands, digging her nails into the distended flesh hard and crying out from the pleasure. She opened her eyes to find her dream lover still between her open thighs, lapping at her lovingly. Ben’s tongue caught all of the honey flowing from her, and even stole into the cleft of her behind to catch the juice that run between her firm cheeks. Only when his tongue found the tight little ring of her ass did she feel her body stiffen as yet another orgasm washed over her. As the waves subsided, Nicole slipped off into a dreamlike state. So thoroughly spent she was unable to even open her eyes.

Nicole awoke the next morning as she had the mornings before, to the knock of room service on her door. She reached to cover herself, finding that she had been snuggled between the sheets all night. Wrapping her robe around her, she suddenly realized that she was alone. She looked frantically for Ben, hoping that he had jumped into the shower or just ran out for something. She looked up and down the hallway as she bent to pick up her caffeine. After setting down her tray of coffee, she noticed a note there on the dresser. Nicole took the note and poured herself the first cup of the day, slipping back into bed before reading it. She held it to her breast as she replayed the events of the night before, remembering each touch, every whisper. Ben had attended to her every need, making sure that all the promises he made came true. With trembling hands she opened the letter, hoping that he was not gone forever. Perhaps the guilt had been stronger than he anticipated, or even worse, he felt some remorse for taking advantage of her. Nicole knew in her heart that no one had been taken advantage of; both of them knew exactly what they were doing. Ben’s words touched her as always as she read, knowing her every thought and dream.

Dear Nicole,

I’ve been dreaming of the perfect lover all my life, and after tonight, I know that it is you. You are more than any man could ever hope for, and everything that men dream of. I will cherish our night together forever, the memory of you is mine for all time.

You’re alone this morning because I care for you so deeply. Last night you gave yourself to me so completely, I need for you to be sure of yourself before things go any further. I’m hoping that you feel the same as I do, but if reality is tugging at your conscience right now, I don’t want to be there to convince you otherwise. I’m not sure that I possess the restraint to resist you any longer, if I ever had any to begin with. If after thinking of last night in the light of day you still wish to share some time together before we return to reality, I’m yours.

I was afraid that should I have spent the night, that things would have continued without a thought this morning. I couldn’t live with you being hurt or having bad feelings about what happened.

I will be waiting for you should you decide to continue, and I’ll understand should you decide not to. You’ve given me a precious gift Nicole, I only hope you feel the same way.

All my love, Always and Forever,

Ben

Nicole hung up the phone after copying down Ben’s room number. There was no way after all these months that he would slip away before she was finished with him. She felt some guilt, but nothing that she couldn’t file away somewhere far in the back of her mind. This was something that she needed desperately, and having once tasted it, Nicole needed to possess it completely. She didn’t feel cheated that Ben hadn’t made love to her, she wasn’t sure she could have taken anymore last night. Her body felt overloaded with all the sensations and emotions, but this morning proved different altogether. She boarded the elevator on the same rubber legs as the night before. Knowing what awaited her however, left her wanting him more than ever. As she punched the button for Ben’s floor, she hoped that he was ready for “Anything.”