All Comments on 'Keeping in Practise'

by Katie T

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 17 years ago
I followed your suggestion and went back to the

first story- You are doing a great job. I have one suggestion though.

When you do the third story summarize the earlier chapters as your intro.

Waiting patiently for chapter three though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Language

What a delight to find an erotic story where people have arses - not donkeys, for behinds and with no gotten, snuck or dove. A delight to read well written English. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thank god, katie

for using some Americanisms!

any one who use single quotes as opening and closing quotes --- in these and age when we good Americans have been teaching the double and much easier to see/read quote system --- ought to be sent to Guantanamo for punishment!

I think when some bloody Brits use the single quote system, they are just trying to irritate Americans! It is a good thing, therefore, that you're not doing that!

I can deal with "I spelt that correctly" much more easily than reading,

''Twas Katie's', said Mrs. McColough,,,,,, (bloody Brits)

when it ought to be

"'Twas Katie's", said Mrs. McColough

again, personally I think any one persists in using that old English single quote system should be punished very severely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

You are setting a sensitive pace for the progress of the relation between sister and brother. Looking forward to the next chapter.

lloyd_5lloyd_5over 17 years ago
nice story but...

Before sounding off, you should be sure of your facts.

In American we practice all the time as practice makes perfect. There is no distinction between noun and verb spelling.

In English we practise all the time because practice makes perfect. The verb MUST be spelled with an 's' and the noun with a'c'.

Your first title, Just Practising was perfect English - using the verb form. This title is incorrect - it has to be Keeping in Practice (noun).

Just think of a doctor's practice, football practice. I must do some practise before my piano practice.

Fun to correct a Brit's English.

Story's good anyway.

mejau71mejau71over 17 years ago
Bravo...

I applaud the author for remaining true to our foundation of modern language. I would thankfully kiss you on the lips for remaining pure.

Much love,

~Mimi

WFD6301WFD6301over 17 years ago
Awsome

That was Awsome. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kepp it coming!!!

Don't stop. The story and mood are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just as good

Just as good as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great job

From most of the stories I read I thought all women had D+ breasts and all men had 12" dicks. I like stories like yours that are more realistic,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very enjoyable

Don't worry about having a different style of speech and writing then others, if they can't understand it, then they don't know how to read. I found this very enjoyable, and I'm loving how they are going through things slowly. Nice story.

JesseGJesseGover 16 years ago
Great 2nd Chapter

Thanks for a great 2nd Chapter. When readers get stuck on grammatical miscues and punctuation marks instead of the story line, then I think that they may have too much time on their hands and need to use it to whank-off! Keep up the good work. Am waiting for Chapter 3, 4, etc.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need a third chapter now please. one where they fuck like rabbits !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget spelling

Your job is to convey to the reader the tone,feeling and emotion of the story and to make it real and believable. In reality it should not make any real difference what countries spelling you use but unfortunately to some it does. I personally enjoyed your stories and felt emotion from your words. Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Carefully structured, giving a very realistic feel to the story - and making it more erotic as a result. Ignore the moaners - stick to your guns. Your spelling and grammar are way better than most Literotica submissions. Will we get a third part of the story, as it seems that these two are really ready to play some more? Alan (UK)

Eternal_MidnightEternal_Midnightabout 16 years ago
I enjoy british writing...

I am american but have lived my life around the english lifestyle. It is a wonderful enjoyment to read the words that are spelt in different ways and the style of writing too. When I read the first line of just practising I was excited, talk about sixth forms. I absolutely love the stories, I was wondering though; when the next will be coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I didn't really notice.

I didn't really notice your British style of spelling in the first one; but the second one I actually enjoyed more as I could almost hear that sexy English accent through the writing. The story is well written and well punctuated and anyone that has issues just needs to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sister helps

Great chapter 2, if a little unbelievable. Sis gives him a blowjob right away ? I would have thought she would have him practice eating her pussy, before she sucked his cock. I love making my lover cum in my mouth, before we make love. Wish one of my sisters would have helped in that, too. Every man needs to be taught how to eat pussy, so that she not only gets aroused, but cums in his mouth. What's next for chapter 3 ? 69ing, or intercourse ? Keep practicing, practice makes perfect !

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Another fine tale...

I thoroughly enjoyed both of your chapters and hope you are able to continue it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfection

perfect. very realistic. well written and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

A truly wonderful story! Glad to see that you write in proper English as well :D

ImsureryouImsureryouover 10 years ago
More please

I enjoy your writing,,,,nothing is rushed and its very hot and exciting. Please write the ending,,,,,I am wet waiting for it,,,

Whoadude_420Whoadude_420over 10 years ago
Beautiful, loving story

I love your writing style and can picture your every word - the mark of a great writer. Please continue Katie !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous