Keeping on the Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, well I'm surprised my slutty little princess hasn't given up all three holes to cock yet," Coach T retorted.

I winced a little. Despite the fact that I do like sex, and have even on occasion enjoyed being called a slut by guys I've been with, I did draw the line at thinking of myself as walking holes for some guy to get off in. I only had to wait another moment to see what he was going to do with my virgin hole before his finger stopped poking.

"Well, in either case I think it's about time you kept your promise and have that hot little mouth I've heard so many stories about become friends with my cock."

As I moved awkwardly around to get into position to start sucking his cock, I could feel the heat of embarrassment on my face and knew I must be bright red. I mean, when your high school track coach has heard tales about you being a blowjob queen, what would that mean for the rest of the teachers. As I knelt in front of him and looked down on his cock I could see he was as ready as he was going to be--his cock even had a little pre-cum dripping from it. Finally it was time to put my skills to work, and maybe, just maybe if I give him the most amazing blowjob he's ever had, the night will be done after that.

I wondered for a moment if I should tease him a little first, like I would with a boyfriend (or admittedly most random high school boys I'd end up blowing for whatever reason), however the look on his face indicated that no, he just wanted to see his cock disappear so with that I indulged him. I closed my lips but separated my teeth as much as I could--I liked to give the guys the feeling that my mouth was a tight place as well and it's always driven them wild. I wrapped my right hand around the base of his shaft as I brought my lips down to his cockhead and started kissing it for just a moment before finally letting them part. I closed my eyes as I started to imagine it was someone else, anyone else other than Coach T as his head started sliding across my tongue.

I felt a shudder and heard him moan as I continued to take more of the long cock into my mouth. It was a weird experience with it being so thin, but never ending. I opened my eyes for a second to see just how much of it was in my mouth when I noticed that Coach T's skin was red as well--apparently he had shaved as well.

"I hope you like it baby, I wanted to make sure that when you got me all the way in that nothing would bother you."

Wait, he expected me to take his whole cock in my mouth? I had flash backs to the athlete last year that was mad that I couldn't deep throat, but his cock was much thicker, even if not as long. Finally I felt my lips starting to brush against my hand as I still held is cock but then felt it touch the back of my throat as well.

Coach sat up suddenly and I pulled back. His hand reached up and grabbed my head, stopping me from pulling off anymore.

"Relax Lacey, I intend to see if you can take this whole thing. Take your hand away."

I wanted to whimper, to tell him it wouldn't work but I complied and removed my hand. He started scooting back on the mat and in order to keep him in my mouth I had to lean more forward, changing the angle of my head. When he stopped moving he reached both hands to the back of my head and started pulling me down onto his cock again. It took just a moment before his cock was at the back of my throat but this time it felt a little different. Instead of just hitting the back of my throat like it normally did, this time it actually seemed like it was just stuck on something.

"Relax your throat Lacey,"

At that moment I'd like to see how well Coach Tanner could relax his throat when someone was trying to shove something down it. I tried to take a deep breath and open my throat up a little when I felt movement. He pulled again as I relaxed and I could feel his head sliding into my throat. For a moment my mind went utterly blank--I didn't really know what to think of this feeling that was so unnatural, so unlike anything I experienced. Of course it probably didn't help any that even while my mind was busy trying to process and make sense of the whole thing, his cock was sliding further down my throat until I felt my nose being smashed against something.

Opening my watering eyes, I saw that he'd managed to get the whole thing inside my mouth and throat. It's also at this point that I realized that I couldn't really breathe. At first I flailed my arms around, a vain attempt to draw his attention to the fact that his penis had stopped my breathing. When that didn't work, I reached forward with my hands and started to push myself off--and to my surprise he let me go off his cock completely. Withdrawing the long thing from my throat and mouth was a weird experience all its own, but when I finally extricated myself from his dick I coughed a few times.

"See Lacey, you can do it. Now take a deep breath and let's try that again."

I stared at him in disbelief. Some part of me wanted to scream, wanted to run away and face whatever additional consequences I was due. Even as my thoughts dwelled on how to best engineer my escape, I found myself leaning forward and taking a decent breath. 'God, I really am such a slut' I thought as I once more took his cock into my mouth and let him pull me onto it until it penetrated my throat again.

I had no idea how long he held it there, but this time he only let it out of my throat before I was instructed to catch my breath. When I glanced up at him while inhaling he took that moment to once again pull my throat onto his cock. Sure, I've been a blowjob princess since I started giving them, but this was no blowjob, this was my first actual facefuck.

This time as my nose was smashed into his body he quickly started letting me off--I was hopeful that it was over with until I felt him pull me back down. His hands were controlling my head allowing me to only bob up and down a few inches. Forget facefuck, I quickly realized that he was only letting me up enough to allow his cock to saw back and forth in my throat.

I could feel the water building in my eyes as this rather uncomfortable throat fucking continued. Luckily I didn't have to wait long before I was quickly pulled back into his pelvis and he thrusted forward, trying to get himself as deep inside my throat as possible when I felt a weird pulsing that I knew could only mean one thing--he was cumming in my throat after what couldn't have been more than a minute. It was a strange sensation feeling the cum slide down toward my stomach yet knowing I wasn't swallowing at all.

Finally he pulled himself out and rather out of instinct my first action wasn't to breathe but instead it was to swallow. Coach started pushing his way back to where he was before that episode began as I was left to catch my breath.

"Nice job slut, one hole down, though your skills weren't what I was led to believe they were."

'Of course they weren't,' I thought, 'I didn't even give you a blowjob.

"Cleanup, aisle one," he announced as I looked back to him, a little bit of extra cum around his cock. I'll admit that cleaning up with my mouth wasn't all that unenjoyable, I do like the taste of cum after all. There was only a little bit and I held it on my tongue to show the camera--I figured he might as well get a good show at this point, before swallowing.

"Lay back, spread your legs, and masturbate for a while until I'm ready to go again," he orders, again in that coach voice that I'm starting to find a bit disconcerting.

I sigh a little and look into the camera, turning away from it before I roll my eyes. I sit on my butt and lay back down, spreading my legs as ordered. This all feels so mechanical to me, like instead of me being a living, breathing girl I'm just some dumb sex doll whose existence is predicated around being posed and penetrated. I hated knowing that in the back of my mind there was a dark truth to the whole situation that made it a million times worse--if Coach Tanner was actually treating me like a human being, like a girl with real sexual needs instead of some jack-off toy, I would probably be enjoying every moment of this.

However he isn't treating me like a woman so I just moved my hand into place and started to play with my pussy, paying the most attention to my clit of course. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine just being in bed, just being at home doing this instead of being watched and recorded by my track coach. I didn't pay attention to how much time was passing, there was no point to really. It was frustrating that since I was so detached from the situation all the rubbing in the world wasn't doing anything--if I'm not into it, I can't get myself off, and I wasn't into any part of this.

Nearly falling asleep despite masturbating, I was quickly awakened by a small thud and a dull pain as something cold and plastic landed on my stomach. I opened my eyes and stopped what I was doing to grab whatever was thrown at me. As I looked at the bottle of Astroglide, I was rather confused. My pussy was more than wet enough already, especially because of the masturbating. And even though he was long, it's not like he was going to have an issue sliding in at all.

"You are planning to feel something? If I pour this onto my pussy you'd probably just fly right off."

The grin coach shot back at me was nearly evil, just completely lust filled.

"What about your ass?"

I shot up, panicked that he would even mention such a thing. "I told you that I wasn't into that sort of thing. My butt is exit only."

He shook his head at me. "Hate to tell you this, but tonight you get to become a butt slut. I already have you on tape from this afternoon offering me sexual favors to keep you on the team, telling me I could do whatever I wanted."

Yeah, I knew he had me cornered, though as he continued speaking, I could easily hear him go from concerned coach to something far more sinister.

"Considering you've already been throat fucked, masturbated, and ran naked on camera for thirty minutes, you're not in a position to complain. Like it or not Lacey, you're going to be buttfucked six ways from Sunday, you just have to choose if you lube it up, or let me go in dry."

Even with all the track meets, all the years of knowing Coach Tanner I had never seen him so serious. I was way beyond panic now, I was mortified that Coach T was planning on fucking me in the ass, in my virgin ass, lubed up or not. I let out a sigh and did the only thing I could do--remove the cap to the astroglide. Squeezing some of the cold gel out, I started to use it religiously around my soon to be pried-open asshole. It seemed like I only got seconds before I heard coach speak again.

"Go ahead and stand up Lacey."

I squeezed a little more gel onto my fingers as I stood up, trying to coat my hole just a little bit more. Admittedly I was way too freaked out to try and push any of it into my ass, which would be the smart thing to do. The lube felt slick between my cheeks as I watched him lay back down on the ground again.

"I'm not sure if you were ever a fan of westerns Lacey, but it's time to get that cute little ass over here and mount up."

So I'm standing here, knowing he's about to take my last virgin hole and I'm almost more bothered by the really cheesy lines he's saying to me and the camera than by what's about to happen. This of course changes as I find myself standing over him, starting to figure out whether I squat or kneel down to do this when thankfully I'm saved from making the awkward choice.

"Turn around, let's keep with the western metaphor and we'll do this reverse cowgirl."

I nodded and stood back up to turn around. Part of me wanted to sigh and roll my eyes, but deep down I was glad he wanted to do it this way--almost more of a relief that I won't have to look my coach in the eyes as he takes my ass for the first time. When I had turned away from him I started lowering myself--this wasn't going to be the most comfortable experience for me. Buttfucking aside, I'd only done reverse cowgirl a few times so even if he were to fuck my pussy this wasn't the most natural position for me.

I continued lowering myself, expecting his cock to start pressing at my ass. Instead I felt the fleshy knob slip effortlessly into my drenched pussy. A sigh of relief escaped my lips at the same time a moan escaped his.

"Glad to see my little toy is enjoying this."

I wasn't in a position to argue, but I really wasn't enjoying it at all--how could I? And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I couldn't enjoy it given the circumstances in which I'm performing, but quite frankly even with my tight pussy he was still so thin I could barely feel him inside me.

It didn't take long for him to be buried inside me, though I noticed something I didn't expect as I felt his cock bump against my cervix--I was still not touching his body. I bent down and looked between my legs, emitting a slight gasp as I realized he still had several inches he could stuff inside me.

"Why do you think I'm intent on taking your ass Lacey? It's not fair after all that you can't enjoy all of my cock inside just your pussy."

While coach wasn't normally one to brag or boast, I could clearly hear the taunting in his voice. Knowing that I couldn't stay like this forever I slowly pulled off before lowering myself until I felt him pressing deep inside me again. I let out a little yelp as his hands clasped my hips--I worried that he was going to try and pull himself into my cervix like he did my throat. I didn't think it worked that way but it didn't stop me from worrying.

Thankfully though he was just using his hands to guide the speed I was fucking him at. Once I was moving with the rhythm he liked, he released his grip from my hips and instead cupped my ass in his hands. As they spread my cheeks, giving him and probably the cameras a great view of my virgin asshole I couldn't help but groan in shame.

Of course like everything so far this evening it was only bound to get worse--I couldn't hear him clearly but it sounded like he was trying to talk to my asshole, calling it something stupid like Mister Rosebud. Admittedly my first thought wasn't about how weird it was that he was trying to personify my asshole, it was that he chose to call it Mister Rosebud--why the fuck would he name the asshole of an eighteen-year-old girl mister instead of miss?

Doing the only thing I could I tuned him out as I continued the rhythm of methodically fucking up and down on his cock. Try as I might with slight little adjustments to how I moved, I couldn't seem to find an angle so that I might manage to get some pleasure out of this too.

Sometime later, maybe around ten minutes had passed, he told me to hold as I only had the tip of his cock left in me. I looked back at him while he reached down and pulled himself completely out of my pussy and smiled back to me.

"Stand up, turn around and face me and take just the tip in again."

Ugh, I was hoping he wouldn't make me change positions, but thankfully he was going back to my pussy. I picked myself up off the ground and turned around, planing my knees back on the mat, this time straddling his torso instead of his legs as I lowered myself back down. In some ways this was going to be at least a little more comfortable, save for him watching my face as he fucked me.

I lowered myself back onto the tip of his cock and waited. With his strong arms he pulled me a little bit forward. My hands slipped forward and planted into his shoulder as I tried to keep from toppling onto him. I was confused until he once again pulled his cock out of my pussy and smiled.

"Mister Rosebud is anxious to meet his new friend."

I cringed and seriously wanted to smack the guy, but my mind was more consumed by the violation I was about to feel, the one I swore I'd never experience. Within seconds I felt his cockhead nuzzling up to my last virgin hole and putting pressure against it, but thankfully not penetrating. Coach grabbed one of my hands and guided it to his cock, making me hold it. Putting both his hands behind his head, and wearing a smug smile on his face he said, "What are you waiting for Lacey, take it in your ass."

I'm pretty sure my face at this point was a solid mixture of shock and scowling. The nerve of the guy--not only did he plan to take my anal virginity from me, but he was going to make me do all the work. I sighed and screwed my eyes shut--I didn't want him to see me cry as I expected I might as I slowly started to descend. Even with all the lube I used I was surprised by how much pressure I felt the thin cock exerting on my hole. My ass was slowly starting to open up to accept him--it was only now that I hoped that my multiple trips to the bathroom before arriving did their job.

Even for how small the head was the feeling was starting to become unbearable when it happened--my last bastion of virginity had given way and my rectum had opened up, swallowing his head and perhaps the first inch of his shaft. The feeling of just his head inside my ass was definitely far more painful than losing my virginity had been, and that had actually been a thicker cock. I breathed deeply as I stopped, letting my body try and get used to this new intrusion.

"Well?"

You couldn't say that Coach T wasn't getting his worth out of this, his impatience starting to be a little unbearable. I started to lower my ass a little more to let it swallow his pole, but found myself pausing to accommodate. After the third time I stopped, getting maybe half his cock in my ass I felt him move and finally opened my eyes in time to see his hands reach out and grab my hips. I instinctively let go of his cock to reach for his hands--that was a mistake as it freed him to pull me down easier.

"No!"

I may have yelled it out, but it didn't matter, any words I uttered, any thoughts I had were muted immediately as several inches of cock shot deeper into my ass in one swoop. Sure, I was lubed up, but that only made it work, it didn't do anything to stop the pain.

I knew I screamed out in pain, my asshole burning as it was violently stretched around the base of his cock and my bowels violated in a way I never before imagined. I hated the man right now as I sat with his cock impaling my ass.

"Go on then, get to it."

Any idea of possibly enjoying this was definitely out. As I tried to regain my composure I started to pull off--I needed to get this fullness out of me as soon as I could. I'd barely moved an inch when I'd involuntarily gasped again--feeling his cock sliding out of my ass was an entirely different experience that I couldn't compare to anything. Getting up the fortitude to continue, I pulled myself almost all the way off--hoping he'd give me a chance to recover.

Even with my legs as strong as they are from being a runner, they weren't used to moving quite like this--so as I was about to pull off I could do nothing to prevent him from pulling me back down onto his cock in another hard thrust, eliciting another cry of pain from me.

I was stuck--paralyzed in a way. My natural instinct was to try and move up and off of his cock but every time I did he pulled me back down, forcing the whole length back into my unwilling ass. Normally I always felt in control with a guy, always the top, always the dominant one--with Coach T's cock in my ass it was different. As he played this cat and mouse game with me, allowing me to think relief was coming but only to fill me once more I started to feel like I'd become his bitch, that instead of a partner for fun that I normally had experienced I was just holes to be fucked for his pleasure. I knew he looked at me and saw my face a deep red, filled with shame as he buttfucked me for several more minutes.

I should have seen it coming, he was pulling me down faster and faster, starting to sit up as he kept doing so. He finally held down my hip with one hand as he pulled me in to meet him--I opened my mouth in another gasp not knowing what he was doing when he brought his to mine and shoved his tongue inside. As his tongue met mine I felt another new and unique experience--the telltale twitching of cock as my one-virgin ass was being filled with his hot cum. What a sight I must look like, being french kissed while a cock is claiming my ass.