Keeping on the Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
464 Followers

When he broke the kiss I sat myself back upright--his cock was significantly softer, no longer feeling it as far in my ass as I could feel his cum running inside me. I started to pull off and to my surprise heard no protesting.

"See Lacey, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Wasn't so bad? It wasn't so great either, I wanted to yell and scream at the man, but I was smarter than that as I tried to recover from the pain I was still feeling in places I didn't know exited.

"It could have been--"

I stopped, I had a sudden sense that something with this whole picture wasn't quite right.

That's when I heard the sarcastic slow clap and the lights came on in the wrestling room. I was blinded momentarily, but when my vision started to recover I saw there were five other guys and one woman who had joined us in the room. I simply felt stunned, I didn't even bother trying to cover myself, hide my nudity from these several strangers who suddenly appeared.

The clapping man stepped forward, and with a giant grin on his face said, "Nice job Tanner. Step aside, it's time for the real party to begin."

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
464 Followers