All Comments on 'Keeping on the Team Ch. 02'

by LOAnnie2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
joe_of_diamondsjoe_of_diamondsover 14 years ago
nicely done

the coercion is more moral than physical and hence relies on lacey's scruples. perhaps i should read the first chapter to get the full picture. still, plenty of good sex, regardless of context. i like it . . .

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 14 years ago
Taking the story forward

This story continues on in the tradition of the origional but shows some maturity on the part of the girl.There are may directions this can go to now. I am looking forward to see where you will take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

loved it, please write more chapters.

bbkradwellbbkradwellalmost 14 years ago
More, more, more!

Come on, dear girl... You've kept us waiting too bloody long! When do we get the next chapter?

It's very H~O~T, BTW!

bigk925bigk925over 13 years ago
Annie I love everyone of your stories please continue to write more.

I grew up in CA and moved to ID for college. When reading your stories I had so many different memories leave my sub Con chis and become fresh in my mind. I must say "thank you my dear."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keep this going

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 12 years ago
Hot! More, please.

The hottest part of this was at the end when she read out the contract and gave up her ass to him unconditionally. I would like to see more of her descent into degradation as she learns to crave getting her ass fucked, and as they use her in more and more humiliating ways, filming all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

was a great read,,,,

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 11 years ago
Hot... want more!

At first I was like wait, what happened in the gym?! But then I realized you were having her watch the video of it and that was hoooooooooot. I only wish that the story had gone on a little longer so that we could have seen her actually getting it in the ass from Mr. Morrow... you stopped writing too soon! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Man!!!

Great Concept, Super Hot Read, only issue is that there needs to be more of it, there is alot more to this story. Love to see the protagonists eventual rationalized progression ( or fall as the case may be ) from "Fluffer / VIP Client Escort" to eventual Hardcore Porn Starlet and Street Hooker. Being coerced, rationalizing her reservations and decisions all along the way. (and growing out that little red bush - :-) and using it a bit more...but that's just me)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Want more

Loved it and hope there is more to come of this one

rayne416rayne416over 7 years ago
Masterpiece

In keeping with your other stories, which are fantastically written, the themes perfect, this one truly goes above and beyond any piece I have since found on Literotica. Please keep writing; I look forward to any future work you create!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous