All Comments on 'Keeping Options Open'

by srlmort

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tmr1995tmr1995over 13 years ago
Is there more?

Is this it? Will there be more added? This reads like a start to a longer story. I hope you add more to this story,

poisonedLustpoisonedLustover 13 years ago
very good...now continue

more...please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wary

this was a good read. the strait sex threw me. hope you continue. i like the character development and look for more.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
again

more please .?

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago

This is pretty good so far, despite the sheer implausability of Nigel acting so blatantly unprofessional in a serious work environment and the the fact that a cop would never ignore dispatch and the chief probably wouldnt be on the radio, not in NYC anyway. But other than that, the action is hot and the story is developing nicely. Just remember to keep it real :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
erm.

i agree with the previous comment, please try to keep it real. i'm from birmingham in the uk like the characters are supposed to be, and we rarely use the word chum here, i doubt you'd ever find someone from castle brom using chum. we don't have middle schools either. it just put me off a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

is that it.? where is the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wa THE FU

I JUST WASTED MY TIME READING A FAG KISSED HIM AND THAT'S IT,THAT'S REALLY SAD THING TO DO,A FAGGOT LIKE ME WOULD LOVE TO READ HE SUCKED ON HIS COCK, ATLEAST ONCE, I'M SURE YOU COULD OF PUT THAT IN ...SO SAD OF A WRITER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

This no gay love story or even close to a straight man discovering his gay inner self. The worst story ever. Stop writing for gay stories. Your work is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please keep writing this story, I love it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous