Keeping Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

I was a little stunned, my face only inches away from their sudden union. My body rose instantly, pulling my cock from Rachel's mouth. She quickly wrapped her arms around my thighs, preventing me from backing away and suddenly buried her face and tongue into the crack of my ass.

"Oh...fuck!" I yelped as my eyes shot wide open. A bolt of pleasure shot through my body, unlike anything I felt before.

Matt chuckled at my shocked expression. "Wild as hell, isn't it? Thought my dick had never been so hard the first time she ate my ass." He then casually wrapped his hand around my prick as though gauging its firmness. "Seems to have had the same effect on you."

My brother slowly ground his cock into his wife's tunnel. Rachel's body flowed beneath me like a wave of flesh...her tongue, and then a finger, invading my sensitive pucker. Purely as a reflex to maintain balance, my hand reached out to grip Matt's shoulder as a shudder raced through my body.

"Are you ok with this, Sport?" Matt asked, gently stroking my cock as his wife shoved a second finger into my ass. "I've always been curious about swinging and seeing her with another dude. Rachel said I might enjoy it with the right guy."

Without thinking, I reached down to knead Rachel's breast as she teased my prostate and lapped at my balls. My mind raced a million miles-an-hour as brief, but quickly dismissed fantasies from the past filled my thoughts. Of course, I'd been curious....I would have never touched my high-school buddy if I wasn't. Girls and pussy, however, were always the major focus. This shit was starting to get way too real, much too fast. Still, I had never been involved in anything so wildly erotic in my life. Even now, I vaguely realized that this whole thing had potential to create deep regret...but the flood gate was open, and I wanted to experience sex in ways that I would have never allowed myself before. These were people I could trust, who wouldn't judge me, and could keep a secret.

"Yeah...I mean...shit...this is intense. I...I need...to cool-off a minute." I stammered between ragged breaths before lying down on the bed next to Rachel.

The two lovers needed a change of pace as well, and Matt soon moved onto the bed behind his wife, both lying on their sides and spooning each other. Rachel turned her head to share a deeply passionate kiss while Matt raised her left leg and pushed his rigid cock into her pussy from behind. My brother's loose, shaved sack rested on Rachel's thigh as he thrust into her soaked tunnel. Rachel cried out frequently with her eyes closed and one hand franticly rubbing her clit.

Feeling bolder than I would have ever imagined, I inched closer to the pair. Moving Rachel's hand aside, I tentatively extended my tongue and flicked the pearl just above my brother's tool.

"Aaaahhh...yyyeeesss! Oh god, yes!" Rachel screamed, placing a hand at the back of my head and pushing me closer.

"Oh hell yeah, man...keep going! You've got her clamped around my dick so tight!" Matt grunted as his thrusts became deeper and faster.

Rachel tugged at my aching cock, pulling me toward her waiting mouth. She nibbled on the spongy head and rolled my balls between her fingers. Damn, she really knew how to suck cock! More of my sister-in-law's sweet nectar flowed out from around her husband's prick and onto my tongue as her excitement increased. The shaft of Matt's tool glistened from Rachel's lubrication and a new curiosity came over me. Unsure of my brother's reaction, I extended my tongue and sampled more of his wife's juices from the bottom of his shaft.

"Fffucckkk....feels good...weird...but so damn good." Matt moaned softly, reaching over to squeeze my arm.

Breaking away from my dick, Rachel looked down to see what had her husband so pleased. "So hot...so fucking hot!" she nearly screamed. "You guys are the best...so brave...so damn hot! Lick his balls for me, Jeffy! Let me see you suck on your brother's nuts!"

Oddly enough, I hesitated for a moment, but eventually thought "what the fuck", and did as the lady asked. Rachel's body seemed to tense the very moment my nose nuzzled into the silky flesh. My brother's scrotum was shaved smooth and felt soft against my lips as I gently suckled each walnut-sized orb. I kept telling myself I was doing this to please one of the most over-sexed women I'd ever encountered, but in truth I found it strangely satisfying to be enhancing everyone's pleasure. After only a few moments, Matt's sack began to tighten and drew closer to his crotch. Rachel began whimpering and a red flush seemed to wash over her chest and face.

"Oh shit...oh shit...you feel so good, baby!" my brother said while nibbling on Rachel's ear as his climax became inevitable. "Ooooohhh...fffuuucckkkk!"

I could see Matt's cock pulse as he emptied an ample load into his wife's womb. Rachel's body seemed to shiver and convulse as a strong orgasm rippled through her. She was still playing with her clit and keeping herself on the edge as Matt slowly withdrew his softening cock and a trail of cum leaked from her slit.

"Mmmm...mmmm...more...give me more!!" Rachel squealed, fingering her sloppy gash.

"Oh shit man, she still has another wave building-up! Get in there, dude! She hasn't been this wired in a long time!" Matt said, kneeling over his wife's head, raising her thighs and spreading them wide.

"Oooohhh...fuck me, Jeff...please fuck me!" Rachel said in a pleading tone.

I was so fucking horned that the idea I was about to fuck my brother's wife barely occurred to me. The reality became all too clear, however, as I took position and noticed her well-used cunt. Matt placed his wife's legs onto my shoulders, slipped his sticky prick into her mouth, and waited to see me mount her. Taking aim, I closed my eyes and easily sank into Rachel's warm and sticky tunnel. I could hear the squishing sound as their combined fluids oozed around my aching shaft and flowed over my balls. Rachel's vagina immediately tightened around my cock and began pulsing strongly as her need began to build once more. Participating in sloppy-seconds wasn't anything I had ever fantasized about, but I had to admit the sensation was much different than being the first inside.

By the time I was fully inside her, Matt removed his limp, cleaned cock from Rachel's mouth and lay down beside his wife...kneading her breasts and whispering into her ear. "Holy shit, baby...it's really happening. My little brother is going to fuck you and fill you with cum!"

Rachel then reached out, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her legs slipped off my shoulders and wrapped around my waist with her calves pressing against my ass. My sister-in-law's lips and tongue were still coated with my brother's seed and the salty taste was evident as we shared a lustful kiss.

"Fuck her hard, man. She's so close to seeing fireworks!" Matt said, playfully slapping my ass.

It was clear that we both needed to get-off badly, so any gentle build-up seemed unnecessary. I paused to kiss Rachel's firm breasts before rising up and stuffing a pillow under her hips. The movement caused me to withdraw from her pulsing snatch, forcing me to see the creamy coating of another man's spunk on my cock, before ramming it back inside her. The thrusts were hard and fast. My balls slapped against Rachel's ass and her breasts jiggled with every push. Matt kissed his wife as her whimpers and moans became increasingly louder. I couldn't stand much more. I'd never felt a pussy convulse as strong as Rachel's, and despite the extra lubrication, her snatch became tighter than any I'd experienced.

"Uh-huh...uh-huh...uh-huh...ooohhh god!" Rachel screamed. Her body shivered and the familiar flush returned to her chest and face. Her nipples stiffened and breathing became ragged as a powerful orgasm consumed her senses.

The resulting climax nearly put a clamp around my dick and I shot almost immediately. I could only grunt and groan through gritted teeth as forceful streams of seed filled Rachel's already saturated vessel. Breathing heavily, I leaned back onto my calves and stared at the milky stream that flowed from Rachel's cunt. My mind was still in a fog when Matt leaned over and took my softening prick into his mouth, cleaning me and milking the last few drops of cum. I rolled onto the bed, exhausted, watching my brother kiss his wife and share the fluid gleaned from my cock. Rachel clutched my hand and cooed softly as Matt moved between her legs and gently lapped the oozing spunk from her pussy.

I must have fallen asleep shortly after what was undeniably the wildest sex I'd ever had. When I awoke, I found myself spooned against Rachel's back with Matt's arm draped over both of us. The two lovers were slumbering when I eased off the bed to take a much needed piss. Returning from the bathroom, Matt and Rachel were awake and sharing tender kisses.

"Thank you, Jeff. Thank you so much for helping us feel something so incredible." Rachel said softly and earnestly.

"How do you feel, bro? Will you be ok with the trip we took today?" Matt asked, lazily playing with his wife's breasts.

I sat on the edge of the bed, giving serious thought to my brother's question. I couldn't deny having enjoyed it...but in hindsight, it did seem more than a little strange and taboo. "I guess it depends on how much importance you guys put on it. I mean...it was wild as hell and a lot of fun...but I don't want to become your guys' fuck-toy."

Matt smiled and Rachel giggled. "We understand your concern." Matt said seriously. "This might never happen again. If we ask, and you're not into it...we can respect that. Feel free to ask us if you have a scene you'd like to try...we'll always answer honestly."

"Don't let our freaky side interfere with your own relationships, Jeffy." Rachel said, dragging her foot along my leg. "Today was on open expression of love that I'll never forget. I'm more than happy if this is the only time I get share the two hottest men on the planet."

The three of us shared a shower together, and the feeling of respect and love was obvious. The next morning was remarkably calm, with no hard feelings or remorse. I was actually amazed at how well the whole thing seemed to resolve itself.

++++++++++++++++

Over the next several months, I was able to put that one afternoon behind me and managed to build a great relationship with the girl in economics class. We were having fun, but it seemed clear to both of us that it wasn't the stuff of life-long commitment. School was a huge focus for us both, and I was happy to leave it that way for now.

Thanksgiving break came around before I knew it, and soon headed back home for a long weekend. It was the night before the big gathering, so Rachel came to our parent's to help bake pies. Matt showed-up after work, and we all had a good time talking about our messed-up cousins, Aunt Clare's horrible slaw, and various other family topics. Eventually, I went up to my room to find some sweatshirts I wanted to take back to school with me.

"Hey, Jeff...you in here?" I heard Matt say from the door to my room.

"Yeah...in the closet...give me a minute." I replied, balancing a stack of sweaters inside the walk-in closet of my room.

"Actually...this is good." Matt said, now standing behind me and closing the door to the closet. "I'd rather Mom and Dad didn't hear us right now."

"Ok...so what's this shit? I know you didn't kill the cat." I said sarcastically.

"I'll make this quick, dipshit." My brother said, smacking the side of my head. "I want to see if you'd be willing to grant Rachel and me another favor."

"Oh...I see...guess that's not something everybody should hear." My cock suddenly felt a bit more sensitive.

"It's ok if you don't want to. We know we're asking a lot." Matt shifted nervously on his feet. "Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? More precisely, would you like to?"

"Uh...no...but I've probably not done any of the things you guys think up. I...well...I'm not sure if we should go down that road again."

"Rachel wants us both in her at once." Matt said, mindlessly adjusting his crotch. "We've tried meeting other guys and couples...but you're the only one we trust. For some fucked-up reason, I get-off sharing her with you. Not just somebody we meet online."

"I love you both a lot, and shared more than I ever imagined. I'm just afraid of making this a routine thing." I said, trying to deflect the proposition, even as my cock slowly swelled.

"Well...ok...you've been honest, and you're probably being more rational than we are." My brother said, glancing down at the bulge in my sweatpants. "But if your dick starts winning the argument...be at our house Saturday night."

"I'll think about it...but it's not likely to happen." I replied, even as mental images of the possibilities flashed in my head.

"Fair enough." Matt said before reaching into my sweatpants and collecting pre-cum with his finger. "A present for Rachel...at least she'll know I really asked you."

Matt left me shocked and speechless as he opened the door and walked away with a shiny index finger.

About an hour later, and after jerking-off in the closet, I found the nerve to go downstairs. Matt and Rachel were just leaving, so I grabbed their jackets and met them at the door. Hugs were traded all around, but Rachel put a finger in her mouth and leaned close to my ear. "I loved the sample...but Saturday is still open if you'd like to give us more."

Watching them get in the car and drive away, I knew that I should let it drop...but realized I'd be giving Matt and Rachel exactly what they wanted.

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers
12