Keeping the Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife explores interracial desires fulfilling hubby's fantasy.
5.1k words
4.39
61.1k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed and turned throughout the night. I probably fell into a deep sleep near 3:00 a.m. I slept like a baby until I arouse at 7:40 am. I stretched out from under the covers and rolled my way to the edge of the bed before getting out and making my way to the bathroom in nothing but my thong for my morning pee. My panties were soaking wet. That's not normal I thought to myself and wondered if I had an orgasm in my sleep or if I had wet the bed a little. I had to pee so I ruled out that scenario. When I pulled my panties down over my hips, I wiped between my love folds and sure enough, I was wet from my own juices. I emptied my bladder and cleaned up with a wet wipe. I walked to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee still wearing only my thong. I looked out the window to see what appeared to be a promising day. Well, at least it was going to be in one way.

I sat for a moment starting to sip on my coffee and decided I would move the tripod lights into the bedroom. I thought of what would be the best place for them. I knew nothing about making a movie, but decided it would be best to have two of the stands positioned as high as they could be. So, for two of the stands I turned on the lights and positioned them downward. I lifted one stand and put it up on top of the dresser. For the other I made a make shift stand out of stacking the end tables on each side of the bed and placed that stand on top of that. I plugged in both lights which illuminated the room like a sunny day. I placed the other two stands on the floor in places I thought would brighten any areas that might fall subject to shadows and turned them on. The room was bright and I thought that would be good enough. It was 8:10 now and I was still wearing only my thong. I returned to the kitchen to refill my coffee and checked to see if the video camera was charged. Of course it wasn't so I attached the charging cord and plugged it in. While I was at it I found new discs for the camera.

Janice would be here anytime now and I just sat and relaxed drinking my coffee. Still basically naked, I got comfortable on the couch and started drifting off to sleep pondering what I could wear and how this day would turn out. The honk of a car horn awakened me and I looked at the clock. 8:30 a.m. It had to be Janice so I walked through the kitchen and opened the door to the garage, reached around the door frame and hit the garage door button. I refilled my coffee and stood at the kitchen counter. In no time, Janice was walking through the door.

She squealed through the doorway, "Oh my God, you lucky bitch! Are you excited? You must be. You already look ready to go, wearing nothing but a thong."

"I am excited, I already took care of the lights, the camera is charging and new discs for the camera are there on the counter. I didn't sleep for long and I feel a little tired. But yes, I am thrilled," I returned.

"Well go get into the shower, get revived, and think about all the ways you can fulfill Ken's fantasy with Terrance and his friends," Janice directed me.

"Will you be able to use the camera," I asked?

Janice looked at it and smiled. Yeah, I used to have the same camera when I was married. They take a good picture but the sound isn't that great.

"You know I was thinking about that too. I think I will use the voice recorder for the sound and then sync it with the movie. I have all the programs to do that stuff. It will take a while but it is manageable," I responded.

"Okay good, get in the shower," Janice said.

I headed towards the shower and turned to tell Janice the coffee was fresh but she was already pulling a cup for the cupboard, making her self at home. I slid the shower door open and turned the water on. Steam gathered and rolled from above the sliding doors as I looked at myself in the mirror, thinking of what I should wear. I decided it would just be something simple. I was just going to wear my skimpy bikini and my new shoes I bought yesterday. I planned on keeping the shoes on the entire time. I reached for my shower cap and entered the shower.

The hot water felt great against my skin and gave me an energetic rush. With no plans of washing my hair I stood in the water for a minute and massaged any area of my body I could reach. I was thinking of different things to say to Kenny while black studs surrounded me and this began turning me on as my imagination wandered to what having three black men would be like. My hand drifted towards my pussy and soon I was pleasuring myself the way I had learned to pleased myself in my late teens, thanks to insufficient boyfriends who couldn't last more than thirty seconds. With black cock, fulfilling Ken's suspected fantasy, and how devilish yet loving I am all on my mind, I reached an orgasm quickly. My cunt muscles pulsated as I pushed myself over the edge of excitement. The hot water still beating down on me felt great as I regained my composure. I slowly shaved my legs, doing the best job I could and then I conquered the task of shaving my pussy completely bald. I washed my face and body, rinsed, and relaxed in the shower for another five minutes before getting out. It was only 9:25, but I was ready to go. I still needed to put on make-up and put on my bikini and shoes, but these things all seemed unnecessary at the moment.

Despite being completely charged up and only wanting for Terrance and his friends to devastate my body, I covered my body in lotion, brushed my hair, put my earrings and bracelets on, found my bikini, and put on my shows. All I needed to do now was my make-up. I didn't do anything special with my make-up. I kept it simple but still had a sultry appearance. It was a quarter to ten now, and reached into Ken's drawer to grab his "Secret" disc. I walked out of the bedroom to see Janice loading a free disc into the camera.

"Janice, we might as well clear this disc," I said to her.

It took a minute but we found online instructions.

It was nearly 10:00 a.m. and the guys we're pulling up the driveway. My heart started pounding and I began to second guess myself. Was this really a fantasy of Kenny's? Had I rushed into this based on my own curiosity and desires?

I looked at Janice and worry must have been painted on my face.

"You look great Rebecca," Janice said. "Everything is going to be fine. Go wait in the bedroom. I'll let the guys in."

"I just don't know if I should be doing this," I said with worry encasing my words.

Janice wrapped me in a big hug and smiled as she said, "Ken's going to love it! Now go!"

"Okay. Tell the guys to wait a few minutes before coming into the room. I want you to come in and start the video recording and I'll say a few things to explain this to Ken. Try not to get the light stands in the picture."

"Got it," she responded.

I walked into the bedroom as Janice proceeded to greet Terrance and his friends. I plugged the lights in, grabbed the voice recorder, and placed it on the dresser. The recorder was set to conference so it should have no problem picking up the sounds of the room. I stood in the doorway of the attached bathroom and waited for Janice to enter.

She entered the room with the video camera in her hand. She began recording with the lens directed towards the bed and slowly panned the camera in my direction, zooming out as the video tilted up from my feet to a wide shot of me seductively pressed against the door jam gazing into the camera.

Nervously but with determination, I started my improvised dialogue, "Hello Ken, do you like what you see right now?"

I slowly moved towards the bed gracefully as Janice stepped away from me in unison, maintaining the wide shot. I positioned myself across the foot of the bed and Janice slowly zoomed in and panned from toe to head, resting the shot which captured my smiling face and top covered breasts.

I continued to speak, "Friday while you were on your way home, I came across your "Secret" videos. I apologize for rummaging through your things, but finding the disc was a sheer accident. Driven by curiosity, I watched the videos and became tremendously stimulated and suspected you held a new fantasy. To fulfill that fantasy for you became a goal and the thought of being fucked by a black man became an obsessive craving over night. I hope by now, as you are watching this, you are not upset that the contents of this disc have changed."

At that moment the men began entering the room. Janice moved the camera back to a wide shot as I sat up on the edge of the bed, the men moving to both sides of me removing their shirts, dropping them to the floor. The men towered over me and the scent of their cologne sent my mind into another dimension. My loins tingled as Janice zoomed in, the picture capturing three pelvic regions surrounding me.

"I struggled with creating this opportunity Ken," I said as my hands glided across the meat packages around me. "I hope you enjoy this."

The men began forming a half circle around me, leaving an open spot for Janice to move in to, which she did.

"Do you want to see my mouth wrapped around a huge black cock," I asked looking into the camera, undoing the button on Terrance's pants. I undid his zipper and pulled his pants open. The camera focused on my stare towards Terrance's pubic region. I smoothed my hands up Terrance's abdomen, the camera following appropriately. My hands moved back down and my fingers curled behind the top of his pants and elastic waist band of his briefs. The camera zoomed out slightly to capture Devon and Bryon releasing their snakes as I pulled Terrance's pants and briefs down simultaneously, allowing his stem to bounce free of the elastic trap.

Janice zoomed out more to produce the image of three black men towering over me with their endowment hanging near my face. "Do you like seeing these black cocks surrounding my face Ken," I said taking Terrance's cock into my stroking hand.

The picture moved in again as my tongue swirled the tip of Terrance's cock. I wrapped my mouth around him as the camera settled in. His cock filled my mouth as I moved my lips towards the base of his cock. Devon and Bryon stroking their cocks filled the empty space of the picture. Terrance released a sigh of relaxation and I greedily moaned on his cock as if it was a delicacy. I forced my mouth downward and back up, gasping as I released his cock from my mouth. I stroked him slowly looking into the camera, "Mmm, his cock is so big, baby."

I released his cock from my hand and turned my face towards Devon. I took him into my hand and stroked him. I pulled his cock against his belly and lapped my tongue at his shaven sack and moved it up against the base of his meat. "Yea, let me feel that hot little mouth," he said.

I directed his cock towards my mouth, looked into the camera with wide eyes as my lips stretched around his swollenness. Words were non-existent now as only mild moans and the wet sound of my cock sucking would compliment the scene. I passionately sucked and stroked the three of them, one at a time. Each man had now had a chance to withdraw themselves of their remaining clothes and they had worked my top off.

The camera captured my shifting breasts, swaying hoop earrings, and the crashing of my bracelets against each other as I continued using my mouth and hand on these generous men. If possible, steam would have permeated from my bottoms as my pussy burned with excitement. I withdrew the tool from my mouth and moved back on the bed a bit and raised my knees asking for someone to lick at my moistening pussy.

Devon and Terrance moved onto the bed, resting on their knees with their cocks at each side of my face. Bryon knelt in front of me and caressed his hands up my thighs, finally gripping around the tops of my bottoms and pulled them away from my body and down my ankles. I lifted my feet as he pulled them away completely. I spread my legs apart again taking a cock into my mouth while blindly stroking the other. Bryon's tongue parted my folds and lapped at my wetness. His lips tightened around my clit and gave a slight tug while pushing a finger into my tight box. Back and forth I lustfully swallowed the pricks around me as Bryon's tongue flickered against my clit and his finger pistoned in and out of me.

"Mmm, fill me with that big chocolate hammer," I whimpered to the camera stroking a cock in my hand.

Bryon raised himself and Janice focused on his tool pressed against my opening. I moaned in ecstasy as he slowly moved his cock deep into my pussy. Withdrawing most of his length, the camera zoomed in on the wetness covering his cock.

My nerves began to settle as I sucked Terrance and Devon while Bryon worked in and out of my sexual ornament. Janice filmed over Bryon's shoulder as I rocked from his forceful insertions with his friends in my mouth and hand. My sense of narrating the experience for Ken left me as I fell into a comatose like state being ruined by these men. Sensation was building inside of me as the aroma and vision of these men took over my senses. I was nearly losing consciousness as I found my tits being molested and my head was being held as each man was taking it upon himself to thrust in and out of my mouth. Bryon was drilling my cock tunnel with clapping sounds filling the room. I was losing control of the situation being used by these experts of cluster fucking.

Unconsciously my hand began spinning my clit. My blood felt like it was boiling in submissiveness as cocks were tapping the back of my throat and Bryon was repeatedly reaching pay dirt. Sexual whimpers escaped as I was finally able to break free of my face fucking. I watched as Bryon's length crashed in and out of me, and pretended I was still the one in control looking at the camera and saying I was going to cum on this black cock. I circled my button more assertively. My hips began to rock with Bryon's movements and my back fell to the bed as I cried out and shuddered into an amazing orgasm.

Janice filmed the episode perfectly. I lay there in ecstasy reducing the movement of my hand as Janice shot a close-up of Bryon pulling out and focused on my used pussy which extracted my juices as my pussy pulsated.

I had lost total control of the situation now as Terrance called me to him. I straddled him and lowered my wet hole onto his engorged cock and took it to the hilt. Bryon moved aside me placing his prick at my mouth. I took him into my mouth, tasting my juices smothered around him. Terrance's hands cupped my ass cheeks lifting me slightly as he began to rapidly plow in and out of me. Devon made his way behind me forced his member into my pussy as well.

I gasped, and began to dialogue this situation, "My pussy is so full of black cock hunny. Are you enjoying this? Do you like the vision of dark skin contrasted against my soft white skin?"

I was bursting into another orgasm. My baby maker clenched around these two large cocks and cries of passion drowned the room. I took Bryon into my mouth to quiet the sounds of my orgasm and stroked him furiously. He began to groan in pleasure, telling he was going to cum. I rested the tip of his cock on my tongue and stroked him to completion. Four threads of thin sweet semen jumped into my mouth as Janice zoomed in on the action. I milked him of every last drop. I swallowed most of his liquid while some drained away at the corner of my mouth.

I had swallowed my first black load and disclosed this to the camera while I reversed my position and rested my feet on each side of Terrance's legs. Wearing my new heels finally mattered as the rhinestones sparkled above my toes. Terrance and Devon entered my dripping love box again and made their way towards completion. Alternating their thrusts, my chest up to my cheeks was flush with burning excitement. Their moans increased, while my stretched pussy caused pleasure noises to be released from me.

Ecstasy filled the room as they unloaded their seeds deep into my womb almost simultaneously. "Oh! Kenny, there filling my pussy with their hot cum," I moaned. The two men slowed their pace and finally withdrew from me.

Janice filmed a wide shot as the fading black members fell from my loosened pussy. She zoomed to my heavy breathing and lustful face with closed eyes. She tilted down and focused on my worked cock holder. I teased my swollen clit and contracted my pussy muscles, expelling a constant flow of thin silky semen. I released an exhausted breath as my pussy emptied the flood of black baby juice. Janice shot the puddle of Terrance and Devon's semen and tilted the camera back to my face slowly zooming out as I blew him a kiss, saying, "I love you baby, I hope you enjoy this video."

"And cut," Janice exclaimed. "That was awesome; you are such a lucky bitch!"

The men were clothing themselves smiling to her and to me. I thanked them all and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I returned while all three were talking and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"You guys were amazing! I guess you really have done something like this before," I said.

"No Rebecca, you were the amazing one," Terrance replied. "I've got to get going; I have an appointment in a half hour. He approached me and gave me a passionate hug and handed me a little note with his number on it. "Call me anytime for anything." His friends all did the same.

I walked them out and thanked them again, giving them each a kiss on the cheek. I waved as they drove away and headed back inside. I found Janice half naked on my bed watching the video through the path finder. I stared from outside the door and watched her work herself to completion. I smiled as I watched. After she finished, she rewound the video a little more to watch again, I walked in.

"You dirty bitch," I said jokingly! Are you getting off watching me fuck big black cocks?"

She laughed and said that she needed to do that. She told me how hot I looked and told me to come over and look. I walked over and sat beside her, smelling her fresh aroma of passion. Looking at the view finder, I did look good. My petite white frame sandwiched between two dark skinned men, moaning in pure delight.

"Okay, okay, I got to get this stuff on the computer. Do you want to stay for lunch," I asked Janice.

"No thanks hunny, I got to clean up my place. I'll take a rain check though. Do you think I can have a copy of that video too," she asked putting her jeans back on?

"No problem, but you can't be showing it to anyone. It is for your private use. Got it," I questioned?

"Definitely," she said.

She showed herself out saying goodbye, and I had had nearly forgotten about the voice recorder. I stopped the recording and grabbed the camera and voice record and headed to the computer. I found the appropriate cord and attached it to the came and plugged it into the USB port on the tower. I opened the program and imported the video to the computer. This took a minute with the video being over an hour long. I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed water and some grapes. I gazed out the front window reflecting on the day's event and finished my water and grapes. Semen still trickled from my used hole as I plugged the USB attachment on the voice recorder into the tower. I copied the file onto the computer and then had to convert it to an mp3 with sound converter software.

After it was an mp3 file I opened it with a sound editor program and used a noise reduction filter on the file to clear some of the airy noise on it. I played it back quickly and was satisfied with the sound and saved the new file. I opened up the movie making program and uploaded the video and audio files. To abbreviate the story, syncing the audio with the video was tricky. The audio needed trimming and the process took well over an hour. I also added some display transition such as blur fade and burn in and ended with a slow fade out.

12