Keeping the Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDad
BDad
137 Followers

During all this, people had been trickling out Clancy's until there were only a half dozen or so people left scattered throughout the joint. I motioned Mike over and held out a folded fifty dollar bill so he could see it clearly then leaned closer to him over the bar "Is there a security camera in this place anywhere?"

He looked down at Grants face for a second then looking quickly over his shoulder he replied "Yea, there's a half dozen hidden in the ceiling recesses and one for each parking lot."

I passed over the fifty "I want the tapes from the camera covering this part of the room from two hours ago up until I leave, whenever that may be. Also, I'm going to want the one from the camera in the rear parking lot there, OK" I stated in as cold a voice as I could muster while staring straight into Mike's face without blinking an eye.

"I don't know man, I could get into real deep shit for something like that" he answered nervously. "Why do want the tapes, what are you going to do?"

Ignoring his question I continued to stare into his face "There are four more Grants in it for you if you make it happen." Then I just sat and waited for the dollar signs to kick in.

After thirty seconds of pretend contemplation he replied "OK but if something happens I roll over and cover my ass."

"No problem Mike, your ass is safe, just humor me for a little while" then I terminated our conversation by setting up and looking around for Lyn and shithead as I had come to think of Will.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw and had to stifle a cry to keep from blowing the whole thing. There in the dark corner of the dance floor they were locked in a kiss that was a full blown spit swapping tongue dance. I was about to launch myself to intervene when Lyn pushed shithead away and abruptly walked back to their booth and sat down. She seemed dazed as Will slid in next to her and putting his arm around her was whispering something that seemed to mollify her and she leaned back against him with her eyes closed as they sipped quietly on their drinks.

They stayed seated that way for a while until he turned her around to face him and pulled her into another scorching kiss. Once again she appeared to try to resist but finally gave up and returned the embrace with equal passion. It took all the willpower I had to not go drag her out of the booth, boot her in the ass and then kick shitheads ass right there in the middle of the floor. Here was the woman I loved more than my own life, the mother of my children, acting like some kind of hormone hyper high school girl.

The surprises escalated and as I watched the mirrored images his hand appeared over her breasts and started slowly stroking first one then the other. When no protest was forthcoming the hand pulled down her dress front and bra, exposing her naked tits to anyone who would happen to look their way, then he bent down and started kissing and sucking her nipples while she seemed to melt. After a few moments of this her eyes suddenly opened wide and she slapped him away and quickly reinstated her glorious orbs back to the confines of her bra and dress. She was obviously pissed and shoved him away from her while giving him a verbal lashing in the process. He remained impassive until she finally ran out of things to say as he just sat and grinned at her for a few moments more. Then smiling like a Cheshire cat he shrugged and began what looked like the sales pitch of the century. She listened with an angry face until what he said finally lightened her mood and a slight smile come on her face. Whatever he was saying must have been working for finally each was grinning at the other although Lyn would occasionally shake her head no. Finally he must have played his hole card for even though I couldn't hear a word he was saying it was obvious she finally reluctantly acquiesced to whatever he was pitching.

What happened next was the most shocking thing I had ever witnessed in my entire life. Lyn slid sideways in the booth until her back was against the wall and swung her legs up onto the seat so she was facing shithead with his back to the outside end of the booth. Looking around the room as far as she could see from way in the back of the booth she then pulled her dress up to her waist, exposing her bare legs and the turquoise colored lace panties she was wearing. Will was gawking at my wife's panty covered pussy like a little kid in a candy shop, grinning from ear to ear and fairly hopping in place where he sat. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and started to push them down.

I sat in a paralyzed silence, so far I had been able to rationalize Lyn's actions as being just a whim of the moment, a kiss and a little body rubbing as consequence of too much to drink, being disappointed in me for not coming with her and the long anticipation of maybe seeing an old boyfriend. I could just about deal with what had happened up to this point. Now I had serious reservations about my marriage lasting through the night. The pain, humiliation and anger surged through me in alternating waves as I sat dumbly and watched.

With shithead watching she shinnied out of her panties, obviously giving him a full on if brief look at her pussy. She returned to a sitting position on the bench and handed the delicate article of clothing to the now continuously grinning Will. He made a slight bow in her direction, took a deep sniff in the area of the crotch and made a comment that turned Lyn's face red and earned him a good natured slap to the head. With that last she asked him to move then made her way to the ladies room. Will looked at the evenings trophy and placed it in the inside pocket of the sports jacket he was wearing and then started making those "time to go" motions. I came out from my shock at last and was able to move and breathe again. Time to take a little action before this bullshit went any farther.

Looking around, I found the place empty save for the bartender and the three of us. Good, witnesses would be a real handicap should things get out of hand.

Motioning to the bartender he ambled over to where I was sitting. I pointed a thumb over my shoulder in the direction of the last booth "Mike, buy those two lovebirds a drink on me OK? But change the ladies drink from a gin and tonic to a Baileys over ice." Baileys over ice was what Lyn drank as a final drink of the evening when we went out, she said it settled her stomach and kept her from getting hangovers. I had always thought it was a load of bull but it seemed to work for her but what the hey? Then I laid down another twenty while Mike did his thing then took the drinks over to shithead.

Lyn arrived just as Mike was explaining where and who the drinks had come from. He pointed in my direction as he made his explanations, Will had seen me and figured I was just a barroom drunk making a friendly gesture, but Lyn had a strange look on her face as she alternated looks from the Baileys and back to me. I didn't turn around but just watched the mirror from under my baseball cap. Lyn and Shithead were setting next each other in the booth and exchanged a few words when he yelled at me "Hey buddy, why don't you come over and have drink with us. We were just getting ready to leave but would like to thank you for your generosity."

I slid off the barstool and ambled over to where they were sitting, keeping my shirt collar turned up and my baseball cap pulled way down over my eyes. As I approached the table Shithead stood up and stuck out his hand for a shake "My name is Will and this is Lyn."

I pushed the cap back up to the back of my head and stood up straight without taking his offered hand and looking straight into Lyn's eyes I replied "I'm Jim Thornton. Hi honey, having a good time?"

There was an absolute stunned silence for a moment then Lyn turned as white as a ghost, let out a strangled scream and dropped her drink, breaking the glass and splattering Baileys all over the table and her dress.

Shithead immediately knew who I was and just stood opening and closing his mouth like a carp lying in the bottom of a fishing boat.

If I hadn't been so pissed off I would have laughed out loud, the look of panic on the two faces was beyond comical. I don't know what I looked like but whatever it was must not have conveyed a sense of good tidings and cheer. Lyn backed up in the booth as far as she could get and her companion for the evening looked like he was about to bolt for the door.

"Mind if I sit down?" I asked pleasantly, then without waiting for a reply I sat down opposite them.

After another second or two of silence Lyn found her voice and began a rapid fire babbling string of questions "Jim what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming? How long have you been here? What are you............!"

Shithead just kept rotating his head between looking at me and the exit out of the place, his expression alternating between fear and belligerence.

I held my hand up for silence, cutting off Lyn in the middle of whatever it was she was trying to say "Hey guys, calm down, let's all just sit here for a minute and get acquainted. What say we have another drink" then I turned around and motioned for Mike to come over. The two were sitting in stoned silence now, their minds racing trying to figure out what I was up to.

"Mike, bring us another round" and then in the most sarcastic voice I could muster "and do you have something we can clean this mess up with? My wife was so overjoyed at seeing me she spilled her drink." Then I turned to her companion and smiling my best salesman's smile I held out my hand "We haven't met, I'm Jim Thornton, Lyn's husband."

He took my hand in a brief shake like he was picking up a hot horse shoe "I'm Will Hart, an old classmate of Lyn's. I'm here for the class reunion."

"So you are the famous Will Hart, well it's good to finally be able to put a face to a name." I didn't elaborate further but I'm sure my hollow sincerity wasn't lost on him.

After a second or two when I didn't say anything further, Will spoke up "I really don't need another drink, I haven't touched the first one and it looks like you and Lyn need to spend some time together alone."

"No Will old buddy, you just stay where you are." I answered back calmly but with an obvious hint of venom in my voice. "My wife and I do have a couple of things to discuss but it's nothing a close friend like you can't hear."

By now the tension was so thick you could feel it on your skin. Lyn had clammed up completely and was just staring at me in stark panic. Shithead tried to look everywhere but at me. Mike brought the new round of drinks and a bar rag to clean up the Baileys mess. I just sat calmly while Mike did his thing as I smiled back at the two of them across the table. Strange how quiet it suddenly seemed after the underlying rumble that been in the background all evening. I may have appeared calm on the outside but inside I was a boiling caldron of emotion. Anger, hurt, fear, confusion; they all washed over me like alternating freezing and scalding water.

Mike finally finished cleaning up the table and went back behind the bar to the far end. He obviously picked up on my need for privacy. Taking a long sip of cold been I set it down and looked intently at Lyn. "Now Lyn what were you saying?"

She gave a startled jump at my question then began "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my beautiful wife and to protect my territory, none too soon it seems" I answered with a sly wink at Will.

Lyn caught the wink and spoke up "Jim, this isn't what it looks like, I can explain. We were just having a drink and talking about old times, Will and I were classmates and we haven't seen each other since the summer of our graduation. We haven't done anything wrong."

Shithead chimed in "Yea man, we were having a quiet drink and catching up on the past twenty years." Jesus, what a guilty looking pair.

"Just catching up on old times huh? Old times must have been pretty exciting."

Lyn began to tear up and was fidgeting with her wedding rings nervously. Shithead took a big gulp of his drink and looked down at the table and wouldn't make eye contact with me.

Lyn broke the ensuing silence, her voice quivering as she was on the verge of tears "Jim I know this looks a little funny but nothings going on, we were just having a few drinks, dancing a little and talking about our high school days, honest that's all we were doing."

Looking at Will I asked "Is that right Will, you were just having a friendly drink and a little conversation here alone with my wife?" I emphasized the word alone and it was not lost on them as both immediately nodded their heads in the affirmative and speaking at the same time each assured me that was the case.

I just looked from one to the other without speaking for a moment. So far I hadn't raised my voice, made accusations, broken anything so there was a perceptible shift in their demeanor towards relaxing. Not a lot, but enough so that you could tell each had interpreted my actions as a sign that I was in the dark as to what they had been up to. Did they think I was just the dumb fucking husband, kept in the dark and being cuckolded?

In my mind was how far had Lyn planned on letting it go? Was this it, he would really take her to back to Bob and Maggie's or had they planned on going somewhere more private for who knows what. Had Lyn decided to fuck this jerk? Had she already fucked him? How long had they been planning this? Did she love him and our love and marriage were over? And shithead, well I had met enough of his kind to know that for his part the action going on between Lyn and himself was far more than reminiscing about old times. He had actively planned and plotted to fuck her, plain and simple.

So far I was successfully handling what was happening and remained calm. I could deal with this being just a slip of the moment thing with too much to drink and the slow music. I could probably understand a little ass grabbing and crotch rubbing on the dance floor. But pulling out her tits and sucking on them with the continued necking in the booth and her slipping off her panties and giving them to him went way beyond anything understandable, allowable or forgivable. Internally my mind screamed "Fuck being calm and understanding" but I needed to determine what was really happening so I kept my dumb assed grin and casual appearance.

I sat up very straight and leaned forward looking intently at both of them across the table for a moment. Then focusing on my wife "Well honey, tell me about the reunion, are you having a good time? Besides Bob and Maggie and old Will here, have any of your other close friends showed up?"

Lyn and Will both relaxed another notch when my apparent interest turned from their personal relationship and current circumstance to the generic questions regarding the reunion. In their minds I obviously didn't suspect any thing out of the expected ordinary. They had successfully explained the close proximity I had caught them in with my sudden appearance and it appeared that I was in the dark relative to their earlier intimacies and the handing over of the panties. Eager to lead me away from anything that might raise my curiosity Lyn launched into an overly detailed narrative about the reunion and the happenings to date. I just smiled and listened. Occasionally Will would add a detail or relate an event but mostly remained silent. Frankly my impression was that he would like to become invisible and disappear.

Finally she ran out of things to tell me and the strangeness of my sudden appearance reoccurred to her. She concluded with "That's about it so far, the real reunion functions are over the next couple of days though and that is when most of the class is expected to show up. So now tell me, what are you doing here?"

"Why, is there some reason I shouldn't be here?"

"Well no, but you backed out on coming with me because your company had this world ending problem that was more important than anything or anyone else in your life so your showing up is a bit of a shock" she answered with a just a hint of rancor. "Did you get finished earlier than you expected?"

"No, I didn't get finished; I got to thinking about breaking my promise to you and you being here alone. When I really gave it serious thought I had this sudden really dark feeling about not being here with you, so I told my boss that he could either let me go or I would quit. It didn't matter to me what he did but I was going, and so, here I am."

She raised a worried brow "What if he fires you? What will we do then?" with real concern.

"I don't know and it doesn't matter. All that is important is that I'm here with you now." I chimed with all the mock sincerity I could muster.

Lyn looked at me with real concern now, she knew I had a very good job and she was enjoying the rewards of a healthy income. She had been able to quit working and stay home with the kids, have the kind of house she wanted, in a neighborhood she liked plus all of the other trimmings. My coming here at all costs now put a whole new light on the situation and the way I was acting was more than a bit out of character.

"God I hope this doesn't cause any problems with your work" slowly the potential cost of me being here was dawning on Lyn. Maybe coming to the reunion wasn't as important as she had thought.

"How did you two find this place?" I asked out of the blue as I looked around as if seeing the place for the first time. I wanted to steer the conversation around to what was going on here.

Lyn chimed in with an explanation as to it being a watering hole that the locals frequented for as long as they could remember from when they were in school. Tonight they had come with Bob and Maggie and another couple as they lived here in Riverdale and were regulars.

"Will, how come you came to the reunion so early, do you have family still here in Riverdale? Lyn doesn't have family here anymore but wanted to come a few days early to visit her old friend Maggie." Then with a look like I was genuinely interested I waited for his reply.

With a start Will gave an almost imperceptible glance at Lyn "Yes, my folks are retired here and I came to spend the week with them before the reunion functions started. I hadn't expected to see any classmates before then so you can imagine my surprise when I ran into Lyn and Maggie at the Mall yesterday."

Lyn's eyes got large and she gave a start at Wills casual comment. She knew that I knew he was coming to the reunion and had called Lyn several weeks ago for a "chat". This guy didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

I looked directly at Lyn and she stared back at me with a look like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "You and Maggie and Lyn were friends in high school then I take it? What was Lyn like in high school" I buddied up to Will like a co conspirator digging for secrets "did she have a mouth full of braces, freckles and pigtails?" I chuckled.

With each passing moment of my conversation with Will, Lyn visibly tensed up further, he had already told one lie and the longer he talked the greater the risk of there being another. For my part I continued to play the dumb husband.

"Come on Jim quit grilling Will with questions about his personal life and especially about trying to remember me when we were in high school. That was a long time ago."

I crowed out loud then "So you did have braces, freckles and pigtails! You know Will; she won't talk to me at all about herself before we met. I mean her mom has told me about stuff when she was little and about family happenings but not the kind of things only a friend would know, like old boyfriends and stuff like that. She has always claimed to be too self conscience to talk about herself."

BDad
BDad
137 Followers