Keeping the Wife Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Sticking with his plan was proving to be quite a challenge. Evan intended to lick and suck Kara's pussy until she came, but he wanted to hold her on the brink of coming just a little longer. He wanted his cock to be hard so he could fuck her before she fully recovered from the first of several orgasms.

He had never really thought about making Kara come more than once, but after seeing Shelly climax on his cock and Taylor's , Evan decided seeing his wife have multiple orgasms was something he wanted. It took all the willpower he had to keep from devouring the soft flesh of her sex until she came. His half hard cock ached to be inside her but it needed more time to become fully erect. He reached up and plucked the flogger from her mouth.

Kara gasped when he took the flogger from her. She felt the leather strips fall onto her sex. It suddenly occurred to her that Evan had positioned her so she could watch what he was doing. She looked down to see him staring back at her. Two fingers of his left hand disappeared between her legs. Although she could not see them she was quite aware of what they were doing.

"You like?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

"Are you going to come for me?" he inquired.

"I'd rather come with you inside me," she answered.

"You made me come with your mouth, so I think it's only fair I do the same," he said as he lowered his head and brushed his tongue against her clit.

"But I want your cock," she begged. She had no doubt that having him lick and suck on her pussy would lead to an orgasm, but something about feeling his girth made coming much, much better.

"You are not in much of a position to be making requests," she said. He stared up at her and flicked the tip of his tongue against her clitoris.

When she saw him lick her pussy Kara had an epiphany, suddenly understanding why Evan contorted his body to watch when she gave him a blowjob. There was something about looking into his eyes when he went down on her that sent a shiver down her spine. He licked her again, this time with more than just the tip of his tongue.

Kara's counter argument vanished under a blitz of endorphins. She had underestimated how badly she wanted to feel his mouth on her sex. The muscles in her belly reacted to his touch in a delightful way. Her climax was building quickly.

"I want you inside me," she moaned. Kara knew that phrase turned Evan on; all she needed to do was say it and he would comply, but this time he didn't. His tongue continued to swirl around her clitoris, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"I don't want to come like this," she pleaded, but that only seemed to encourage him. Instinctively she tried to push his head away, but she could not. Ironically the moment she realized she could not stop him Kara became even more aroused. As she struggled against her restraints she realized she was about to come. There was one option left, the safe word.

"Humm..." she moaned, but it was too late. She tumbled into a storm of ecstasy, the safe word becoming an unintelligible moan. She knew her pussy was grinding against his face as her hips thrust upwards, but she was helpless to stop it. Some other part of her brain had taken over and refused to relinquish control of her body

The plan was not without risk. Evan knew that by defying her request he risked making her mad, he just hoped that she would be so busy having an orgasm she would forget about his transgression. Knowing that his wife was having an orgasm always gave him a thrill, but he especially enjoyed making her come with his mouth. There was something visceral about having his face against her sex when she climaxed, feeling how hot and wet she was. He liked to think he always recognized her orgasm from a variety of telltale clues, but there was never any doubt when she came on his face.

Kara was still drifting in and out of her euphoric state when she realized Evan's mouth, and the rest of him, was slowly moving up her body. When she felt his lips on her breasts she also felt his hard cock between her legs.

"No, I can't," she moaned. It was too soon, she wasn't ready.

"I think I can prove you wrong," he said. Seconds later she felt his throbbing erection violate her sex. It was quite a contrast to his tongue. She had to admit he might be right. As he rammed his cock into her over and over a second climax began to rise from the embers of the first.

"Oh, oh, yes" she moaned.

"You wanted me to be inside you, now I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to finish," he growled.

"Ahh, fuck, ahh, oh, yes," she replied.

"How long am I going to fuck you?" he asked.

It took Kara a few seconds to make sense of what he said. As her vagina stretched to accommodate his girth her arousal only intensified.

"How long?" he asked insistently.

"Until I beg you to come inside me," she replied, finally figuring out the rules of his game.

Evan wondered how long it would take Kara to realize she had the upper hand. There were so many ways she could make him come; she could start talking dirty, or she could squeeze his cock tightly. Even if she didn't actively try to make him come the feeling of her pussy around his cock and the sight of her breasts bouncing would push him past the point of no return. His best chance was to keep her off guard by pushing her comfort level.

"I want you to come all over my cock," he said.

Kara moaned in response. She wondered what had inspired her husband to tie her up and fuck her hard. What had happened with Shelly and Taylor? What did he want from her? As he continued to pound his cock into her, the questions faded from her mind. The tingling between her legs was spreading and getting more intense. The weight of his body pinned her against the mattress and flattened her tits. Much to her surprise it was starting to look like he would get what he wanted. The tingling she had felt when he pressed his cock against her pussy was becoming more and more intense. His erection was buried deep inside her body and his pubic bone was pressing against her clit. He was kissing her on the neck as he fucked her. The combination of his lips on her skin and his throbbing erection in her pussy was pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm that she had not believed was possible.

"Don't stop, don't stop, harder, harder," Kara moaned.

As his own climax built Evan realized that he underestimated how arousing having Kara tied up and begging to be fucked would be. He wanted her to climax before he did, but that was certainly not guaranteed.

"Oh Kara, you feel so good," he moaned.

"I love the way you fuck me. I'm about to come all over your big hard cock," she replied.

Later Evan would wonder if Kara had said those words to make him come or if she was just responding to what he had said. With one final thrust he sank his erection as far into Kara as he could, biting his lip as a thick stream of cum spurted out. He suppressed his moan and hoped his cock would stay hard long enough to make his wife climax. He raised his body up so that his chest brushed against her tits as he began thrusting is erection into her again.

"Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming," Kara cried out. Evan continued his thrusting, hoping he could stay hard for just a little longer.

"I want you to come inside me, I want you to come with me," she pleaded.

Some day he would tell her that he had finished first, but at the moment he committed a lie of omission, "I am baby, I am."

His body exhausted and his load spent, Evan slowed his thrusting and finally stopped. After a few moments he withdrew his fading erection and sat on his haunches between Kara's legs. She was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration, her hair was disheveled and he could see his cum dripping out of her pussy. It was one of the most erotic images he had ever seen.

"Are you going to untie me?" she asked.

He grinned and shook his head.

"Come on," she protested wearily, "I'm exhausted. It's been fun but I've had enough."

Continuing to grin he inched his way to the foot of the bed. He knew that she could have said the safe word and ended everything, but she did not. He stood at the end of the bed and took one more look at his well fucked wife.

"You've got to be worn out as well," she said, staring at his flaccid penis, "I don't think you are going to get it up again."

"I don't have to, and you are not that tired," he replied.

"Evan, I'm done," she said flatly.

"Isn't that exactly what you said around mile twenty-two of the marathon a few months ago? You wanted to quit but you didn't. Why not?" he said.

"Because you would not let me stop," she said.

"Any how did that turn out?" he asked.

"I'm glad I finished, but this is different..." she replied.

"It's just a different kind of marathon, what did I tell you when you wanted to stop running?"

"To pretend I was being chased...," she recalled, "but that's not going to work with these." Kara tugged on her restraints. The sensation of the leather band one her wrist made her feel trapped, and unexpectedly aroused. Evan had suggested zombies as her pursuer, but she had chosen pirates instead. It was a fantasy she had forgotten the moment she crossed the finish line, but now she recalled how exciting it was to imagine being chased by a group of brigands.

"So now I want you to imagine you have been caught," he said, kneeling on the floor.

It was not much of a stretch to imagine being captured, she already had her arms and legs tied, and she felt just as worn out as she did at the end of the marathon. Evan clearly had something in mind and she simply did not have the energy to resist.

Evan reached into the bag and pulled out his secret weapon. It was a small plastic tube and the fluid it contained was advertised as Viagra for women. Anywhere it was applied became much more sensitive. He removed the cap and tipped the container over. The clear fluid dripped on to Kara's clitoris and labia. Evan reached into the bag again and pulled out the last component in his plan, a vibrator. The design was called a rabbit, probably because if was pointed upward the silhouette was similar to a rabbits head. After considering several models Evan had decided against the anatomically correct model that looked like a real cock. This one was smooth and slightly larger than his erection. Near the tip was a rotating band with an uneven surface, designed to rub against her G spot. Near the base was an oval shaped vibrator for her clitoris. He applied a few drops of the elixir to the shaft then closed the container and dropped it into the bag.

Despite sitting up she could not see what he was doing. She took advantage of the brief pause in activity to close her eyes and rest. Evan's suggested fantasy had somehow taken root. Instead of having several orgasms with one man, she imagined what it would be like to have each climax with a different man. She had drifted so far into her daydream that it took her a few moments to identify the buzzing noise that filled the air. The instant she realized Evan had a vibrator she felt it penetrate her body.

The soft pink skin of Kara's pussy stretched around the black silicone toy. Evan had not thought much about the color when he bought it, but he liked the contrast between Kara's fair skin and the toy. The threesome had offered him his first chance to see penetration up close and he liked it. It was much more arousing in real life that even the best porn video, and with Kara it was even better. He didn't rush this time, taking two steps forward then one step back. He was entranced by the sight of Kara getting fucked.

When the first sensations flowed outward from her sex Kara dismissed them. There was no way she could have another orgasm, she was simply too worn out. When the tingles intensified she felt annoyed that once again Evan might have proven her wrong, but then she began to grin. Any satisfaction he had from being right paled in comparison to coming three times in one night. She closed her eyes and slipped back into her fantasy. She imagined the two men she had already satisfied caressing and kissing her breasts as the third penetrated her weakened body with his thick cock. The two previous climaxes had erupted like bonfires, but this one was more like a campfire. It wasn't loud and intimidating, but rather comforting and warm.

"Oh, oh, oh.I'm..... Ahhhh," she moaned. She almost admitted how close she was to another climax, but decided to turn the tables on Evan and tease him a little.

Evan turned off the motor but didn't stop sliding the vibrator in and out of Kara's wet slit. Her quite moans and the wet sound of the toy penetrating her were infinitely better than the buzz of the toy. He watched her hips thrust upward and knew she had climaxed again. Then her breathing slowed and she stopped writhing. He slowly extracted the toy and dropped in it the bag.

"Kara?" he whispered, but there was no response. He deftly removed the restraints from her wrists and ankles and put them back into the bag. She stirred slightly when he picked up the flogger, a few of the tendrils were trapped under her body and she moaned when he pulled them free.

Regretfully he covered her naked body with a blanket then walked into the bathroom and started the shower. He would not have complained if the noise had awakened her and she had joined him, but it did not. He quickly cleaned up and dried off, then slipped under the blanket. She stirred again and rested her head on his chest, and then he joined her in slumber.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12