Kelli Comforts Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelli, honey, if you have something to say, just say it. Besides, your mother's going to kill you for leaving a wet spot on the bed."

"Daddy, I don't know any other way to say this. Mom's cheating on you."

"What? How could you think that?"

"Trust me, I know. I wish I didn't."

He looked like he'd been whacked in the back of the head with a two-by-four. "That's a pretty serious accusation. How can you be so sure?"

Kelli had been hoping not to get into any sort of details. "I caught her in the act. I came home early the other day and she was here with another man."

"And they were definitely..."

"Yes, Daddy, they were definitely doing it."

He stared at the floor and Kelli thought he looked incredibly sad. "I'm sorry you had to get involved in this, Kelli. You shouldn't have to be around something like that."

"It's not about me. I'm worried about you. I'm so sorry, Daddy."

"This is why you were acting weird the other night, isn't it?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't know how."

"It's okay. You shouldn't be in this position at all."

Now she could see him getting angry. Kelli was sure he was hurt, but the one thing he didn't seem to be was surprised. He looked like he might cry and she put an arm around his shoulders. "It's okay, Daddy, you don't deserve this. I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. It's your mother who owes me an explanation. I hoped it wasn't happening." He took her hand and squeezed it.

"What do you mean?"

"Honestly, I suspected something might be going on. There have been some things that didn't add up. She – no, I shouldn't be talking to you about this. You're my daughter."

"Tell me, Daddy. You can tell me anything."

"I guess you deserve to know all of it. Your mother brought you into this by being sloppy. I can't believe she had a man here! She's been acting differently lately, showing all the classic signs and there have been some purchases on the credit cards that didn't make sense. Some things from Victoria's Secret, but then I haven't seen any new lingerie in a while. Except your bra, of course," he chuckled.

Kelli appreciated him taking a stab at lightening the mood. She could imagine her mother modeling lingerie for him, based on the sounds she heard coming from their room. She wondered what he really did think of her see-through top. Maybe she should have changed. She was starting to get cold in the wet clothes. She huddled closer to her dad and they clung to each other, drawing comfort.

"I should have confronted her when I suspected something. Maybe I could have hired a PI."

"Stop beating yourself up."

"I can't help it. Does she know you know?"

"I don't think so. I haven't said anything."

"Good, let me deal with this. Oh Kelli, what I'm I going to do?" He pulled her tight and she could feel him holding back his sobs.

"It's okay, Daddy. I'm here for anything you need. You're not alone. I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, Kelli girl."

They clung to each other and spent quite a while in each other's arms, just being near and drawing comfort from each other. Kelli was so proud her dad felt he could turn to her and she promised herself that she would do anything he needed to get through this. She was really starting to hate her mother for doing this to him. In a way she could see herself taking her mother's place. She could cook and clean and take care of everything. The only place she couldn't take her mother's place was in the bedroom, but she wasn't even sure of that. While her dad was holding her, Kelli became aware of feelings she'd never had before. She felt more than safe in his arms. She felt like she belonged there and not just in a father daughter way. He held her firmly, but gently and Kelli could imagine his hands on other parts of her body. Having overheard her parents making love so many times it wasn't impossible for Kelli to imagine herself in the picture. She would love someone to make her make the sounds she heard from her mother. As all those thoughts rushed through her head, Kelli grew aware of the warmth growing between her legs and she realized that her nipples were not just hard because of her wet clothes any longer.

"Daddy," Kelli breathed, her soft fingers on his cheek, where she felt the rough stubble of a day's growth. There was a moment there, she was sure of it. His gray eyes searched hers, as if looking for something, an answer, peace, a way to forget the pain. Kelli kissed her dad on the lips like it was the most natural thing in the world, which it felt to her. He kissed her back and their first kiss was sweet and gentle, like neither of them was really sure what they were doing.

"Kelli, we can't be doing this." He said, but he didn't look like he wanted to stop either. He smoothed her hair back from her face.

"I want to."

She kissed him again and this one was more tender and passionate than sweet. Kelli felt the warmth between her legs grow and spread through her body. Her dad's skin felt hot to the touch and she ran her fingers through his hair and up and down his back. The kiss felt like just the hint of things to come and Kelli wanted so much more.

"This is wrong. You know it is. It's just a reaction to your mother's betrayal." He gasped, looking like a man desperately torn.

"No, Daddy. I love you and I know you love me and I know we both want this." Kelli felt bad because she knew that however much he wanted her, he was wracked with guilt over taking advantage of his teenaged daughter. But she wanted him because he was such a decent man and she knew he would never take advantage of her. She could trust her dad far more than any boy her age who just wanted to get into her panties. She kissed him and said, "I really want this, Daddy. I'm ready." To make her point, Kelli leaned back and pulled off her tank top. She reached back and unfastened her bra just as her dad grabbed her.

"I love you, Kelli," he said and this time when he kissed her there was no holding back. She opened her mouth and let him freely explore with his tongue while she teased it with her own. Warm hands caressed her chilled skin and Kelli melted into him. His touch was everything she hoped it would be. She wondered if he were always like this or taking special care with her.

Kelli pushed her hand into his unsnapped jeans and found two things, that her dad was a boxer man and that he was already very aroused. She wondered how long he'd been sporting that hard on. Now she had now question that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. She rubbed his cock through his boxers and he moaned into their kiss. He seemed to grow larger as she touched him. She was so excited and scared she thought she was going to pass out if her heart beat any faster. He covered a breast with his hand and her bullet-hard nipple burrowed right into his palm. He didn't attack her or squeeze her hard, but seemed to know just how to massage her to make her moan and squirm. Kelli rubbed him harder as he strummed her nipple with his thumb. She was really beginning to understand how he made her mother make all those noises at night.

With a flick of deft fingers, born of decades of experience, he opened Kelli's bra and pulled if off her, slowly revealing her hard young breasts as if he were memorizing every second. She felt so naked in front of her dad and was so glad to see the desire in his eyes. Her mom was at least a cup size larger and she didn't want him to be disappointed. Kelli's body was leaner, athletic and she had the advantages of youth. He turned her and she lay back on the bed while he slid up beside her and nuzzled her. Kelli sighed when he nibbled her ear lobe and softly kissed her neck. He wasn't rushed, but taking his time to make sure enjoyed all the charms of her body. He also alternated massaging both her breasts, taking time to tickle her nipples and flick them in a way that drove her absolutely crazy. Kelli was squirming all over the bed and trying to push her chest into his hand. She wanted constant contact with him. The teasing was making her blood boil. Her dad pushed his hand into her shorts and panties, which were just as wet from arousal as from the hose. The only hair down there was downy soft and sparse and Kelli hardly had to do any grooming and so her dad's fingers easily traced over her swollen mound and teased the cleft in the middle.

"Oh Daddy..." Kelli whimpered. By now her two boyfriends would have been finger banging her relentlessly, but he took his time again as he had with her chest and Kelli felt her fires burning bright than ever. She thought it felt good when boys touched her before, but it was nothing compared to what her dad could do. He didn't push his finger between her lips until she was breathing hard and moaning almost constantly. At the same time he took a nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue while gently sucking. Kelli cried out his name and a little shock rocked her body. That was the sort of orgasm she was used to with boys her age, but she knew there was more to come with her dad. Her circled her clit with a fingertip, she didn't think men even knew where it was, while circling her nipple with his tongue at the same time and Kelli's young body was wracked with exquisite pleasures.

"You are so sexy, honey. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he murmured, moving lower on her body and rolling her wet shorts and panties down. She lifted her long legs into the air so he could remove her remaining clothes.

He kissed a lazy trail down her taut belly and over her hip bone to her thigh. Kelli was tingling with anticipation because no boy had kissed her down there yet. One had tried, but she wasn't comfortable and stopped him. She'd heard that boys only did that because they had to and she didn't want to think that's why her dad was doing it. He pulled Kelli's thighs apart and his breath so near her sex made her tremble. She ran her fingers through his hair and wished she could reach more of him. She wanted to feel his cock in her hand and even to kiss him there too. She hoped she got her turn next. But right now her dad was making it all about her and when his tongue touched her there Kelli hit the roof. He pushed it between her lips and then traced them up and down while he pulled them open. He circled and then pushed his tongue inside, like a French kiss. It was like he was kissing her mouth, but Kelli had never felt anything so astonishing in her life. He probed her depths with his tongue, which felt impossibly long, but the real fireworks began when he turned his attention to her hard, aching little clit. Sucking the bud between his lips, he flicked smacked it back and forth with his tongue and in an instant the fire burning in her sex enveloped Kelli's whole being.

"God, Daddy! Oh God, please don't stop!" Kelli screamed. She gripped his head hard while forcing her hips at his mouth and thrashed her head back and forth on the pillow. Her first true, powerful orgasm was a soul shattering event and Kelli felt things she couldn't even put a name to. There was no doubt then that her dad ruined her for any boys her age. "Daaaaaadddyyyyyy!" He kept loudly slurping at her pussy and Kelli was embarrassed by how wet and messy she was down there, but her dad seemed to love it, lapping at the juices that flowed from her convulsing pussy.

"My beautiful Kelli girl," he whispered, staring down into her eyes. Her dad had moved on top of her and she felt his hot shaft pressed between her waiting thighs. She could smell her aroma on his face and Kelli grabbed it with both hands and kissed him as hard as she could. She'd never tasted herself before, but she found she liked it. Kelli could see why he licked licking her down there. While she was busy shoving her tongue in his mouth, her dad had his cock in hand and was pushing it against her slick opening.

Kelli pulled her lips from his and breathlessly begged, "Do it, Daddy. Please do it!"

There was a last moment of anticipation and then Kelli felt her dad enter her. He was bigger than either of the boyfriends she'd done it with, but wasn't huge. Still, wet as she was, Kelli was very tight and he spread her open as he went in. It was a good thing she was so wet or it certainly would have hurt. Guys had hurt her before by shoving it in before she was really ready, but Kelli felt nothing but pleasure as he pushed deep inside her. She realized she'd been holding her breath and Kelli let it out all at once as a deep moan. Her dad kept pushing and pushing and it seemed to take forever for him to bottom out. When he was fully embedded inside her, Kelli rippled her muscles around him and now it was her dad's turn to moan. She kissed his neck and clung tightly to him while he rested inside her. Kelli felt his shaft throbbing, which sent tremors through her pussy, which in turn cast waves of pleasure through her whole body. Kelli didn't know it could feel like this.

"Kelli, honey, you feel so damned good. I can't believe it, oh God," her dad groaned, moving his shaft slowly in and out of her. It was slow and gentle, like their first real kiss and Kelli matched him, lifting her hips off the bed to meet his thrusts. She only grew wetter as he moved inside her and his cock easily slipped in and out. He moved faster and faster, causing sweet friction in her pussy, which while different than his mouth on her, felt no less wonderful.

"Oh Daddy, yes! Yes, I love it, please don't stop! I love you, Daddy, oh it's so good," she moaned. Kelli felt so free not having to be quiet or hold her feeling inside while doing it.

"Honey, on my God, Kelli. Oh my God!"

"I love you Daddy!"

"I love you too!"

He was moving so fast now, penetrating so deeply as he slammed in and out of her. They were in the throws of passion and it was impossible to hold back or go slowly now. Their need was too great. Kelli felt her fires burning ever brighter and knew her dad was going to make her cum again. She wanted him to cum too, she wanted it more than anything.

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Ohhh...ahhhhhhh!" Kelli screamed full throat, locking her legs around him and holding his hot cock in her pussy as she spasmed and clenched around it. To have two such powerful orgasms so close together was nearly too much for the teenager and she came close to passing out, but her dad kept her focused.

"Honey, let go of me, please. Kelli, you have to let go." Her dad begged.

"Daddy why?" She gasped.

He pulled out of her and in seconds was shooting ropes of thick cum all over her belly and up onto her pert breasts. He jacked off his cock until his balls were drained and then he lay beside her.

Kelli was disappointed. She wanted him to finish inside of her. Her dad was the first man inside her bareback and she wanted to feel what it was like to have a man finish in her pussy and there would be no one better to be her first than her dad, but she also understood that he was afraid. She could go on The Pill if he wanted, she thought.

"Daddy, that was so good! I love you so much!" She enthused, clinging to her dad, who held her in his arms.

By the time her mother came home, they were both showered and dressed. Kelli thought her dad was going to attack her mother as soon as she came into the house, but he acted like he didn't know anything. He also acted very carefully around Kelli. She wanted to get him alone and ask him what he was feeling, but her mother was always around. Kelli gave her mother the cold shoulder and acted as normally as she could around her dad, but all she could think about was getting him in bed again. He'd ignited an unquenchable flame inside her.

For the next couple of weeks Kelli waited impatiently for something to happen. She hoped her dad would go into her bedroom at night, or find her when her mother was out, but he made sure to not be around when they would have been alone in the house. Kelli understood her dad as probably confused and guilty and feeling a thousand other things, but she wanted him to talk to her and tell her all about it so she could tell him it was all okay. He didn't have to feel guilty because she loved him and didn't regret anything that had happened between them. She was sure when her dad understood the way she felt he would take her to his bed again. Kelli also waited for something to happen between her parents, but there was nothing on that front either. Her dad was civil to her mother, though not warm, and she didn't detect any hint of trouble between them. She knew that even if they fought behind closed doors she would have heard something. Kelli was afraid that unless she did something the status quo would remain. It was her job to take care of her dad since her mother had failed, so Kelli came up with a plan to take care of everything.

The following Saturday, Kelli's mom went to her nail appointment and shopping date as usual and she told her dad she would be out with Jade all afternoon. Instead, Kelli went to the mall on her own and did some very special shopping. When she felt she'd spent enough time, Kelli returned home and just as she hoped her dad's car was in the driveway. She knew for everything to work timing would be critical, but she was confident that she could keep her dad distracted and his eyes off the clock. Parking at the curb instead of the driveway, Kelli silently crept into the house and made her way to her room. She heard her dad downstairs in the den watching a baseball game.

In her room, Kelli excitedly stripped out of her clothes and tried on her new purchases. She modeled them in the mirror and was sure her dad was going to like them as well. She touched up her make-up and dabbed on her favorite perfume and then slipped into her bulky robe before going downstairs to find her dad.

Kelli stood in the doorway waiting to see if he was going to notice her and when she realized he was too focused on the game she said, "Daddy, how's it going?"

"Kelli, I didn't know you were home." He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw his pretty daughter standing demurely in the entrance to the den. "I thought you were going to be out late."

"Jade got in trouble with her parents, so she had to be home early. Can I watch the game with you?"

"Sure, come on in."

"I brought you a beer from the kitchen." Kelli handed it to him and noticed how he moved to the far end of the couch when she sat down.

"That was very sweet. Are you getting ready for a shower?" He asked, noting her robe.

"Yes, but I wanted to spend some time with you while Mom's out. We haven't really spent any time together since we..."

"I know Kelli and I'm sorry. I'm sure you understand there's a lot going on right now."

"I understand and I think we should talk about it. I thought we could talk about anything."

"We can, you can always come to me. I want you to know that. But what happened between us, it gave me a lot to think about and I'm still not sure I understand it. I don't want you to feel like I was using you to make myself feel better."

"I know you would never do that. Don't forget I wanted it just as much as you did. It's not like you made me do anything."

"But you're young, Kelli. I'm the adult and it's up to me to know better. What we did was wrong."

"Dad, I don't feel it was wrong. I think we love each other and we wanted to be together and our love for each other changed. It's not just father and daughter anymore. Do you really feel it was wrong?"

"Society says it's wrong. It's illegal."

"But do you feel it was wrong yourself? Tell me the truth, Daddy. Didn't you like it?"

"Yes, Kelli, I loved it. I felt so alive when we were together, but it's not about that. There's other stuff to think about."

"No, there's not. This is just about us and between us. We love each other and if we want to be together it isn't anyone else's business."