Kelli Comforts Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers

"But Kelli..."

"You do want to be with me, Daddy, I know it. Admit it."

"Kelli..."

She stood up, unbelted her robe and let it drop. Underneath she was wearing a sheer, black demi bra, lacy black panties and nude stockings connected to a garter belt. It had taken her sometime to figure out how to put the last bit together. Her dad literally gasped when he took her in. He didn't have to answer her because Kelli knew by the look on her dad's face what his answer was.

"Make love to me, Daddy. Please."

He was off the couch like a shot and took her in his arms, hungrily kissing her and exploring her slim body with his hands. There was heat and passion and need and it wasn't like the first time they got together. Her dad wasn't tentative touching her, but now that he knew what she liked and how she would react, his hands and mouth found all the right places. He rolled both her nipples between his fingers at once and they puffed out right through her bra. They kissed like long lost lovers and Kelli worked on getting his jeans unsnapped and pushed down so she could get at his cock. She could feel he was already hard and she was so pleased that he liked the outfit she picked out for him. She wanted to be sexy, but not slutty. She unbuttoned her dad's shirt and pushed it off. She so loved touching his bare chest and running her fingers through the hair. Her dad was such a real man. She would never give herself to a boy again. As soon as he realized her bra had a front clasp he unhooked it and massaged her bare breasts, his touch making her knees go weak. Kelli took a hop and jumped onto her dad , wrapping her legs around his waist while they kissed. It let her grind her pussy, which was already hot, against him and her strong father supported her easily in his arms. He did step backward through and she rode him down onto the couch.

Kelli straddled her dad and showered him with kisses while groping between them and rubbing his cock. Having to wait two weeks before being with him again was too much for her teenaged hormones. Although she'd been touching herself nearly every day it just wasn't the same. She wanted him inside her. Kelli traced around her dad's nipples with the tip of her tongue and was rewarded with moans from the old man. She didn't know why she tried, just thought that if she liked it so much maybe he would too, and she was glad he enjoyed it. She was straddling him and her blonde hair fell all around her face, veiling it. Kelli pushed her hair back because she wanted to see her dad's every expressing while they made love.

Slithering to the floor, Kelli pulled his pants off and threw them away. They had no place in her plans. His cock was sticking straight up and it was the first chance she'd really had to look at it. Kelli thought it was beautiful, long and thick and with a nice smooth head. She'd seen uncut ones on the Internet and thought they were the ugliest things. He held it in both hands and smiled up at her dad, asking, "Can I kiss it, Daddy?" She liked playing the sweet girl when her intentions were anything but.

"Mmm, please honey. Have you done it before?"

Kelli just laughed and sucked on the tip until she drew precum from the narrow slit. Sucking off boys was probably what she'd done the most. Among her friends it was almost no big deal and preferable to going all the way if a guy didn't want to take no for an answer. Kelli prided herself on being very good at it, since she could get most boys off in record time. But she didn't want to do that to her dad. She wanted him finishing inside her pussy, not in her mouth. At least not this time anyway. Once she had him panting by sucking on the tip, Kelli played with his hairy balls while licking up and down his shaft to get it glistening wet. Her dad had a strong, masculine taste that really turned her on. She stared her up him and loved the looks he was giving her. He looked like he couldn't believe what he was seeing and he stared like she was the hottest girl in the world. Kelli glowed with pride. He played with her hair and stroked her cheek and told her how amazing she was.

"I love you so much. That feels so good, Kelli girl. I can't believe how good you are. Oh my god your tongue is amazing. Oh yeah, Kelli, right there..."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, muffled by his cock and giggled thinking about how many times over the years she'd been told not to talk with her mouth full. Kelli gave him the best blowjob she could, but was very careful to make sure she didn't get him off. She also didn't think her dad would just cum in her mouth with no warning.

He pulled her mouth off his cock and pulled Kelli to her feet. She didn't know what he wanted, but stood patiently while he slipped her panties down and then turned her while he laid on the couch. Kelli got the idea and was happy to try something new with her dad. She straddled his face, lying on top, and took him back in her mouth. She'd never done it before but she knew this was what they called sixty-nining. She was moaning into her father's cock in seconds and didn't know how she was going to concentrate on sucking him when he was doing those wonderful things to her pussy with his tongue. He held her tight ass with both hands and had her pussy locked down over his mouth with his tongue buried inside her. Kelli settled for just holding him in her mouth and sucking while she let the pleasure from her pussy take over her body.

"Daddy! Daddy! Ahhhhh..." She cried, cumming powerfully. She was still stunned by how hard her dad made her cum with his tongue. She wanted him doing that every day. A girl could get addicted to that sort of thing.

When she felt she could move again, Kelli crawled off him and rested her elbows on the armrest of the couch. Her ass was pointed straight at him and she hoped it made an inviting target. Doggie was one of her favorite positions and Kelli wanted her dad to mount her.

"You've got such a cute little ass, Kelli," he said, kissing it before rising up and shoving his cock in her pussy. She cried out at the sudden invasion and was glad he wasn't treating her with kid gloves this time. She wanted him to do her hard like he did her mother. She remembered how her mother had talked to her lover that day and wondered if her dad liked dirty talk too.

"Mmm, fuck me, Daddy. Give it to me, hard!" She cooed.

"You're a bad girl," he chuckled, grabbing onto her waist and pounding his cock into her. "Uhhn, you feel just as good as I remember."

"You might have to spank me then, Daddy." Kelli moaned. She shoved her ass back at him and their bodies slammed together hard and the wet sounds of their coupling competed with the baseball game on TV. She started when her dad actually did swat her ass. Her dad hadn't spanked her since she was ten and she decided she felt entirely different about it this time. "Do it again, Daddy. Do it!" She cried.

"You're so fucking hot, Kelli. I can't believe you're my little girl." He grunted, slapping her ass and turning it red. He was slamming into her for all he was worth.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Give it to me! Oh God it feels good!" Her ass stung, which only seemed to make her pussy throb harder. That fire below was burning out of control and when she came this time it was even stronger. Yes, being spanked was very good! "Fuuuccckkkk Dadddyyyyy!" She screamed.

"Oh Kelli, oh Kelli!" Her dad moaned. There was not doubt he was almost there himself.

"Don't finish yet! Please hold on!" She begged.

He pulled out of her with a plop and said, "Anything for you."

Kelli turned around and threw herself on top of him, kissing him and straddling him again. "I wanna be on top, Daddy." She took his cock and put it inside her. She was so soaked he went right in and she couldn't believe how wet she felt. She leaned back and sat straight up and bounced up and down on her dad. It felt like he was penetrating her so deep. She'd only been on top a couple times before, but this was the best by far. She could control how deep he went and how fast they moved. Her dad had his hands on her hips and then he massaged her breasts while she rode him. She was crying out, "Daddy! Daddy!" again and although she didn't think it was possible Kelli was sure she was going to cum again. Her dad was such a stud!

"What the hell is going on in here?" Her mother demanded from the doorway. Right on time, Kelli thought. She was white as a sheet as she watched Kelli riding her father. He looked horrified and tried to push her off, but Kelli pushed him down and would not be denied.

"Don't stop! Fuck me, Daddy! I want you to finish in me!" She cried. Seeing how angry her mother was was like an aphrodisiac to Kelli and sure enough she came again, proud that she was the one taking care of her dad and not her slut mother.

"Oh, Kelli, no!" Her dad cried, but he was too far gone. He went rigid and she felt his cock explode inside her. His cum shot far into her pussy and she ground down onto him to make sure she got every drop. Now she felt like their love making was really complete.

"I love you so much, Daddy," Kelli said, looking at her mother as she flicked her hair back and deeply kissed her dad.

"Get off of him you little whore!" Her mother shouted, coming toward them.

Kelli crawled back before her mother could grab her and scrambled to the end of the couch. Her mother pulled her arm back to slap her, but her dad caught her wrist and shoved her back.

"Enough, Linda!" He shouted. Kelli had never seen her father so angry and was thrilled he jumped to her defense. "Kelli didn't do anything wrong here."

"For God's sake, cover up," she said, staring at her husband's wet, flaccid penis. "You sick fuck! Are you going to take all the blame for this? How could you fuck our daughter?"

"We wouldn't be in this position if you weren't slutting it up in the middle of the afternoon. Our daughter caught you in bed with your lover and told me about it. We turned to each other for comfort and this just happened. And I'll tell you, I'm glad it did, because Kelli is already three times the woman you are."

"Bastard!" She said, slapping him hard. She was shocked when he slapped her right back.

Kelli's dad stepped back and put a protective arm around his naked daughter. "Get the hell out of my house. Go live with your boy toy. You're not wanted or needed here anymore."

"Go on, we don't need you," Kelli added. She was so proud of how her dad defended her. Her heart was bursting with love.

"Enjoy your sick little fucking relationship while you can. I'm going to destroy you, Craig." She turned her attention to her daughter. "And I'm going to have you locked up in a mental hospital, you slut."

"Get out!" Kelli screamed and her dad bodily threw her mother out.

Linda did try to make good on her threat. She had a divorce lawyer by Monday and demanded sole custody and the house. She made incest accusations, but her husband was well known and well liked in the community and no one believed her, especially when Kelli herself went before the judge and said her mother was crazy. She told how she'd caught her mother in bed with another man and how traumatic it was. Kelli said she thought she might be messed up for life. The judge came down hard on Linda, ordering her out of the house and giving her nothing in the divorce. Kelli and her dad celebrated by spending the afternoon in bed where they pleasured each other in every way they could think of.

With her mother out of the picture, Kelli moved into the master bedroom, keeping hers for show. She told no one, not even Jade, of her new arrangement. She was the wife now and both her and her dad were happier than they could ever remember being. Kelli took care of everything in the household and her dad took care of all her needs in bed, which were substantial. She wanted to try everything and he was more than happy to please her. When it was time to go off to college they moved to the West Coast together, where no one knew them. In a new town they could live openly as a couple, just another older man with an inappropriately young girlfriend. Only when they came back for the holidays did they play the father-daughter roles. Kelli was deliriously happy with her new life and looking back on it she decided that catching her mother in bed with another man had been the best thing that ever happened to her!

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers