Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

“The booze is free and I might have some better music.”

Stepney nodded yes for herself and Trisha and the two sets of couples made the short trip back to Haley’s house.

I wasn’t sure what Haley had planned for the rest of the evening inviting these girls that we had only just met back to her house. I wasn’t as unsure as I might have been last week though, I liked the way they looked at me, and I guess I liked the way they looked, especially Trisha. That and I was sure that whatever Haley had planned would be fun. As I sat down Trisha sat next to me on the couch, I noticed how she pushed her self up against me. Haley asked if anyone wanted a drink, Stepney answered for both herself and Trisha when she asked for some gin. I could see Haley look down Trisha’s top as she handed over her drink, I was slightly jealous not of the attention that Haley was paying the girl sitting beside me rather the view she had. Haley put on a mini-disc before she came back, this was one I knew it was her Mercury Rev compilation disc, the soft strums of Hercules came out form the stereo and for a moment we all sat back listening to this most beautiful of songs sipping our gin. Haley looked up at me and gave me a wink.

“Kelly’s been a very naughty girl today.” She paused for affect. “She went down on another girl in a sex shop, and then she put hers hands down the panties of a stranger we meet on the train. Isn’t that right. Whore?”

“Yes mistress. I’ve been a very naughty slave girl. I need to be punished.” Trisha was shocked at my act of submission. Stepney was surprised also, but she was experienced enough to have seen this before I guess.

“Go and get your leash.” Haley ordered me.

I dutifully went up-stairs and brought back the long metal chain that attached to the buckle on my chocker.

“Good little bitch.” Haley said as she clipped the chain on to me. Haley was obviously enjoying being the centre of attention, putting on a show for the other two girls.

“Now, down on your hands and knees like the dog you are Bitch. Go to the others and introduce yourself.”

I crawled up to Trisha and looked into her eyes and said, “My name is Kelly and I’m a Lesbian Cunt Slave, who needs to punished.” Her soft brown eyes looked down at me shocked at my submission, but I could also tell that she was excited. I crawled up to Stepney and gave her the same message. She looked down at me with lustful eyes, obviously enjoying the sight. I revelled in my own submission and humiliation, my sexual excitement growing immensely, my pussy becoming slightly damp.

“Good little slave girl. Now I think its time for your punishment.”

“Yes, Mistress. I need to be punished for being such a naughty slut.”

“Trisha, could you strip my Slave for me?”

Trisha looked at Haley, then Stepney and then me. Seeing that no one objected she stood up and moved up to me pushing her soft body into mine. Haley stood beside me holding my chain as Trisha slowly pulled my dress down my body exposing my porcelain white skin to the air and my panty less pussy to the other girls. As Trisha bent down to remove my dress from my feet I could see that she licked her lips as her eyes meet my bald pussy. “Thank you. Could you take of my whore’s bra as well?”

This time Trisha didn’t look around for approval. She slid her hands over my stocking clad legs as she got back up. She moved in front of me pushing her large black breasts against my own and reached around me and unclipped my bra and pulled my last item of clothing away from me. Leaving me naked in the centre of the room wearing only my stockings and suspender belt. Trisha, Stepney and Haley, were all looking at me intently, my nipples hardening as they did.

Haley sat down on the couch and ordered me across her knees. I instantly knew she was going to give me a spanking and my sexual excitement grow even more. “After each stroke I want you to say thank you Mistress, and ask for another.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I replied pushing my bum up in the air.

Trisha sat on the floor in front of us, her eyes looking at me with amazement. Stepney shifted around next to Haley to get a better view of my punishment. Then when Haley realised she had everyone’s complete attention she pulled her right hand up in to the air then brought it down against my soft flesh as hard as she could.

“Thank you, Mistress. Please may I have another?” I said as my bum began to sting and heat up, my clit and nipples becoming harder. Haley brought another thunderous blow down on my bum again. The pain, the submission, the humiliation all becoming pleasure in my mind.

“Thank you, Mistress, please, May I have another?”

Trisha looked up at me, not sure what to make of the sight, I gave her a answer when I threw her a broad smile as Haley’s hand came crashing down against me again.

“Thank you, Mistress, please May I have another?”

Trisha’s eyes widened, not believing the slight she was witnessing. I licked my lips as Haley again spanked me hard.

“Thank you, Mistress, please May I have another?”

Trisha now had whatever answers she needed. She put her hands down her small skirt and under her panties and began to rub her pussy, obviously enjoying the sight of my punishment. I looked over at Stepney and noticed that she too had her hands in her panties playing with her pussy as well. In the end Haley only gave me 10 strokes. I was left in limbo, as was now often the case, not being allowed to reach my orgasm.

“Stand up Slave.” I did so, on unsteady legs, my bum red-hot.

“Now! Do you think you’ve been punished enough.”

“No Mistress, I’m such a naughty dirty slut I need to be punished more.” I said eager for more and hopefully an orgasm.

“I think Stepney would like to spank your red bum now Whore.”

“Yes, bring the dirty little whore over to me.” There was a look in Stepney’s eyes that said she had done this before and had enjoyed it. With Haley still gripping my leash I lay across Stepney’s firm legs.

“Please, Stepney I need to be punished.” “And why do you need to be punished slut?”

“Because I’m a filthy dirty lesbian cunt slave who can’t stop eating pussy.” Stepney gave me her answer with her hand, as it came crashing down on my red-hot bum. She was obviously well versed in spanking; her stroke was hard and sure.

“Thank You, Stepney may I have another.”

This time her blow hit me across my exposed pussy lips sending even more pleasure through my body. I looked over at Trisha just as Haley moved behind her. She sat behind the Black teen and spread her legs beside her, closing them tight around her body. Trisha looked over her shoulder as Haley bent down and placed a kiss on her lips, her tongue pushing into her mouth. The two girls broke their kiss as Stepney pulled her hand up for another stroke.

“Thank You Stepney may I have another.” I said looking back over at the other two girls. They now both had their eyes transfixed on me, Haley had her hands down Trisha’s top and was playing with her large breasts as another blow came down on my bum.

“I think its Trisha’s turn now.” Haley said as the twentieth blow hit me, my orgasm now only a couple more strokes away. Trish looked at Haley, slightly shocked.

“Oh you know you want to, gorgeous. Anyway look at the dirty little Cunt Slave. She loves it.” Trisha looked over at me, I gave her broad smile.

“Please, I need to be punished.” “Go on, Lover. You’ll enjoy it and she sure as hell will.”

Trisha got up off the floor. I could see that there was a slight damp spot were she had been sitting. She moved to the other couch.

“All right, Bitch. Come over here and I’ll spank you silly.”

Trisha ordered me with a devilish grin on her face, a grin that sent a flutter through me. I crawled over to this beautiful black teen girl, Haley still holding my leash as I went. I slid over her lap across what I found to be very strong thighs. I pushed my bum up in the air and gave a slight wiggle, feeling the cold air brush against my hot wet pussy.

“Please Trisha I need to be punished. Please spank me as hard as you can.” I got my answer when I felt Trish’s hand slap me across my already sore bum. I felt a wave of pleasure go from my bum to my pussy and up to my mind.

“Thank you, Trisha. May I have another.” Again I felt her hand across me, she was incredibly strong, considering she had such a slight frame. I marvelled at my body and mind’s ability to turn pain into pleasure.

“Thank you Trisha may I have another.” My mind filled with thoughts of what this girl might be able to do to me with some of Haley’s toys and her own incredible strength. Trisha’s spanking became more and more frantic each stroke quickly followed by another then another, giving me little time for my customary reply. Each thunderous stroke from her brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel my pussy juice flowing out of my pussy on to the black teen’s thighs. As I counted the twentieth stroke, I expected my heavenly Mistress to stop my fun, but thankfully she didn’t. Then with the next stroke I came, my lungs let forth a colossal scream, my pussy spasming, my whole being on fire, shaking with pleasure. Trisha carried on regardless, I came again and then again. This was one of the most intense orgasms I had yet experienced, with out my clitoris being manipulated or pussy being penetrated. Then Trisha hit me again, her strength now leaving her body. I came again and this time I felt my pussy erupt like a volcano squirting out pussy juice, ejaculating all over Trisha, the sofa and the floor. I lay across Trisha’s lap, my mind lost in fog of joy and happiness, I could fell Trisha’s blood pulsing through her dark legs, her pulse nearly deafening me.

Eventually Haley came over to me, lifting me off Trisha’s legs. She held me up steadying me as my legs trembled below me. She held me in her arms and whispered into my ear.

“Baby I am so proud of you. I love you so much.” I was barely aware what was happening around me, my mind only just returning to me from its journey to paradise.

“I love you too.” I managed to whisper back before I slumped into the couch beside Trisha. I lay there with my eyes half open. I watched as Haley stripped completely. Haley walked up to Trisha and sat in her lap. She wiggled her sexy bum on Trisha’s strong thighs and began to kiss her big full lips. Trisha ran her hands all over Haley cupping her small breasts and playing with her puffy nipples. Haley had her hand down Trisha’s top playing her beautiful breasts, twisting and tweaking her nipples. Oh god I wanted to swap with Haley to taste that girl’s mouth, to feel her tities.

I saw Stepney get up and pull all her cloths off. Haley was right. For an older woman, she was in really good shape. Her legs were toned and there wasn’t an inch of fat on her. She had breasts almost as large as Trisha’s although they were fake. I didn’t mind I couldn’t wait to find out what they were like to squeeze, lick, taste, and bite. Haley noticed Stef stripping and broke off her kiss with Trisha.

“Why don’t you play with my slave girl if you’re feeling horny.” She suggested still keeping a firm grip of my leash.

I loved the way Haley spoke about me, like I was some kind of sex puppet ready to pleasure anyone, as long as she allowed it. For her part Stepney didn’t need much encouragement. She walked up to me, her eyes filled with passion. She got down in front of my legs and spread them apart, rubbing her hands along my stocking covered legs. She spread my pussy lips apart with her fingertips and drove her tongue into me, deep. As her experienced tongue twisted about in me, Stef grab my ass and pulled me forwards, bringing her tongue into me further and further, her nose rubbing against my clit. I looked over at Haley. She had now stripped off Trisha’s top, her mouth clamped around the black teens soft breasts, her cheeks bulging out as she tried to fill her mouth with as much flesh as she could. Haley’s free hand slipped down Trisha’s soft belly and underneath her skirt. The black girl gave out a small moan as Haley reached her pussy. Knowing my Mistress as I did, I knew that she had just pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy. Trisha looked over at me, her eyes glazed over with lust. She gave me a smile and reached over and took a hold of my left nipple with her teeth, feeding my soft breast into her wonton mouth. Stepney’s skilled tongue was working wonders on my pussy as another orgasm built up in me fast. I looked over at Trisha, Haley gave me a dirty smile and then I exploded again.

Haley moved off Trisha, leaving the poor black girl halfway to the point of climaxing and announced to the rest of the group that they might all be more comfortable in the bedroom. We four girls made our way to the bedroom.

Kelly fell down on the soft mattress her energy spent after the series of orgasms she had just received. Trisha now in desperate need off an orgasm practically ripped her remaining cloths off and leapt on Kelly. For her part Kelly was thrilled at long last as he would be able to savour the delights of this beautiful black girl. Kelly took the black teen’s breast into her mouth sucking, licking and biting on her soft flesh like a prisoner on death row eating her last meal. Trisha pulled off her and put her pussy over the white girl’s lips and bent down and placed her own ruby lips around Kelly’s bald pussy and began to suck on her sweet pussy. With Kelly and Trisha locked in a 69 Haley pulled her eyes away from the beautiful sight in front of her. She reached into her toy draw and pulled out a double-ended dildo and turned to Stepney. “Do you think you can fuck me with this?” She asked Stef, with an innocent look on her face.

“Do you need to ask?” The older women replied, snatching the dildo form the teen’s hand. Haley leapt on top of the bed alongside the 69ing Kelly and Trish and spread her legs. Stepney got down in front of the thin blond and began to gently push the double dildo in to her wet pussy and then the teen’s tight pussy Not sure how to precede, Stepney began to slowly fuck the girl in front of her, grabbing the double dildo around the middle, pushing and pulling it into her pussy and then back into Haley’s.

“That’s it, baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard.” Stepney responded by thrusting the plastic toy into the blond teen’s shaved pussy as fast and hard as she could, doing likewise for herself. In her nearly 40 years, Stepney had been with many a girl but never one like Haley. She was a sex freak, she had only been a lesbian for a couple of days and she had her own pet slave girl. Stepney had only sampled the joys of group sex after about five years of coming out and here was this novice lesbian taking on a foursome like she was born to it. Not only did the mentality of this teen girl take her by surprise but also her pussy. She had never seen one excrete as much juice as the one before her now. It was like Victoria Falls. Stepney couldn’t wait to have a chance to lick it all up.

Haley instinctively moved her hand down to her clit and began to rub her bud for all she was worth, desperate to reach orgasm. Stepney was mirroring the teen’s actions. They came at the same time, their pussies convulsing around the dildo stuffed into the both of them. Stepney looked on with a broad grin. She knew of no better sight then a girl in the throes of an orgasm. Haley clambered off the bed and gave Stepney a long kiss her tongue trusting into the women’s mouth.

“I’ve got a idea.” Haley said with a wicked grin. She reached back into her draw and pulled out a strap-on cock.

“Let’s make things a bit more interesting for these, two shall we?”

“Let’s.” Stepney answered pulling the strap on cock around Haley’s waist.

Haley leaned over to Kelly whose face was buried in-between Trisha black legs. “Baby, move around so we can see better.” Kelly, her tongue never leaving Trisha’s pussy, shuffled around so they lay across the bed. Haley grabbed a bottle of lub and greased her cock up and then gave the bottle to Stepney, the other two unaware of what was happening.

Then Haley, without a word of warning, began to push the rubber cock into Trisha’s pussy. Stepney doing the same with the double dildo still imbedded in her. The two teens on the receiving end of the rubber made no protestations as they simply carried on licking at each other’s pussy. The two blond girls began to push into the couple in unison, each feeling the thrusts of the other through the two girls joined between them. Haley and Stepney were soon pounding into the others as quick and hard as they could. Kelly and Trisha for their part carried on licking and sucking each others pussy’s as eagerly as possible.

“I think Kelly needs it in her arsehole, Stef.” This thrilled the older woman. Trisha hated anal sex. They had tried it once but she hated it, so that was the end of that. The only real problem being that Stepney loved anal sex both giving and receiving. Now she would get the chance to fuck a sweet teen girl’s arsehole. She pulled the nine-inch plastic dildo out of Kelly’s pussy and began to slowly feed it in to her arse. Stepney looked down at Trisha her tongue now pushed into Kelly’s pussy, her large brown eyes widening as she saw her girlfriend push the double dildo into Kelly’s arsehole. Stepney found it hard, at first, Kelly’s asshole was so tight. She only managed to fit a couple of inches of the dildo in her. Then as Kelly loosened up Stepney found it easier and easier to push the rubber cock in. Haley looked down at her girlfriend’s face. She was so proud of her lover; in the space of a couple of days she had gone from meek straight girl into a sex freak like herself.

Trisha was the first to cum, her orgasm pulsing through her body, her pussy juices following past the plastic cock imbedded in her pussy and on to the face of Kelly. Kelly then quickly followed suit. Another orgasm raced across her body, her ass tightening around Stepney’s dildo. Haley realising that the two girls in the middle had just cum knew just what to do. She carried on fucking Trisha’s pussy, just as Kelly carried on eating it. Stepney and Trisha, at the other end carried on their assault on Kelly’s arse and pussy. Bringing an orgasm from Stepney as the double dildo slid out of her pussy only to be rammed back up it by Kelly’s asshole. Both girls came over and over until eventually Trisha could take no more and wriggled out form underneath Kelly.

“I think they fucked themselves out.” Haley gasped in-between breaths. Stepney just gave the teen a sly smile. “How about I fuck you in the ass now?” Haley asked with a glint in her eye as she stared into Stepney’s eyes.

Stepney gave no replay; instead she moved onto the bed, bedside the recovering Kelly and Trisha, standing on her knees, she moved her hands to her asschecks and spread them apart. Falling head first on to the bed, her asshole spread open, “Lick it then fuck it, you nasty little dyke bitch.”

Haley buried her face between Stepney’s asscheeks, pushing her tongue up the older women’s arsehole as far as she could. Haley brought her hand to Stepney’s pussy and began to roughly fondle her clit, rubbing and pulling at the hard little bud. With her free hand she began to roughly grope the older women’s breasts, needing and pulling at her soft flesh, feeling the silicon implant underneath her skin. As Haley licked and sucked her asshole, Stepney moved her hands to the back of Haley’s head and tried to push her further into her ass. Just as Stepney was on the point of cumming, she stopped Haley.

“I think it’s time you fucked me now.”

By this time Trisha and Kelly had recovered from their orgasms and were keenly watching the other two. Kelly sitting in front of Trisha her powerful black arms wrapped around the white girl, lazily stroking her nipples. Haley pointed her strap-on at the entrance of the older women’s soaking wet asshole, and began to push. The plastic cock began to slide into Stepney’s asshole, Kelly looked on with admiring eyes as her mistress began to fuck the blond with gay abandon.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers