Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

“That’s it, you dirty little dyke bitch, fuck me, fuck my asshole, fuck me hard’. Kelly knew that her little wild cat didn’t need any further encouragement in this regard.

“You like that. Yeah I know you like that. You love to be fucked up the ass by a horny little teen girl. Shit bitch your old enough to be my mother.” Haley shouted, slapping Stepney’s ass. Haley turned to Kelly and Trisha. “You two you just gonna sit there or you going to join in. Kelly, you little whore, let Stef stick her tongue in that oozing slit of yours. I bet she’s dieing for a taste. And you come stand over your girlfriend so I can have a good munch on that beautiful black pussy.” The two girls looked at each and gave a little chuckle and did as they were told. Kelly slid under Stef’s face letting the older blond lick her oozing slit, Stef lapping at her like a hungry dog. Trisha stood over her girlfriend and spread her supple black legs for Haley’s eager tongue. Haley wrapped a hand around Trisha’s butt and pushed three fingers into her tight young pussy. Haley had to slow the pace of her fucking so she could keep her tongue and fingers in contact with the black girls pussy, Stepney didn’t mind this as it meant that she could concentrate more on Kelly’s delectable pussy. She swirlled her tongue around Kelly’s clit, licked along her puffy lips and drove into her pussy sucking down as much sweet nectar as she could. Trisha bent down slightly and scoped her left hand between Stepney’s outstretched legs and began to furiously rub her clit, before she drove four fingers into her girlfriends wet pussy. Stepney was the first to cum, her body pulsing as she did, Her pussy and ass convulsing around their respective tormentors. Haley and Trisha didn’t let up their fucking and it became increasingly hard for the blond to eat out Kelly. Using all her experience she tongued the teen to climax before her mind completely crumbled to pleasure and she lost all control as Kelly came all over her face. Just as Stepney passed out with Haley still plunging her strap-on into her asshole, Trisha came, her chocolate brown pussy contracting around Haley’s skilled fingers, her juices covering the white girl’s face. All four crumpled in a heap on the bed, their hot and sweaty body’s meshed tighter.

After the girls all caught their breath Haley was the first to get up, pulling the strap-on cock from her waist as she did.

“Well, that was a blast ladies, but aren’t we forgetting one thing, my loves?” Haley said her energy returning.

“What’s that?” Trisha said with a twinkle in her eye.

“I need to be fucked and fucked hard.” Haley said. Trisha and Stepney were amazed at the energy of the blond teen. “Here.” Haley said handing them a pair of strap-ons. “Trisha, I want you to fuck my ass and Stepney I want you fuck my pussy. As for you my little slave girl get down on that bed, give me a vibrator, and be prepared to be fucked senseless.” All three had the energy of marathon runners now as the tall tanned blond looked down on them. Stepney laid on the bed her strap on cock pointing lewdly in the air and quickly disappearing into Haley’s eager pussy. Haley tuned to Trisha, “Well, girl, don’t just stand their looking at it, shove that piece of plastic into my asshole and get fucking.” Trisha pushed the rubber cock into Haley’s asshole with considerable difficultly. Stepney put her hands on Haley’s soft firm butt and began to rock her up and down as the two began to fuck her harder ad harder. Haley was in heaven. Her pussy and asshole were being filled at the same, two sexy girls fucking her simultaneously. Kelly moved over Stepney’s head and spread her pussy for Haley and handed her a vibrator. “You nasty little cunt slave, you would pick out the biggest one there.” Haley pushed the ten-inch long throbbing piece of hard plastic into her slave girl with ease and began to fuck her. Stepney couldn’t resist the urge and pushed two fingers into Kelly’s tight little girlie asshole at the same time. Haley was in ecstasy and soon on the point of cumming as she felt the two thick plastic dildos sliding in and out of her holes, her pussy juices flowing out of her stuffed pussy and on to Stef’s pussy.

“You are one filthy fucking dyke, Haley.” Trisha gasped as she plunged the strap-on into Haley’s asshole for what felt like the millionth time. Haley turned towards the black girl, her face smeared with Kelly’s pussy juices and blew the black girl a kiss, as her first orgasm swept thought her. This was quickly followed by another and then another, until Haley told the two girls to stop their relentless fucking, just as Kelly exploded, her pussy clamping around the vibrator that Haley was ploughing into her.

“Stepney, stay where you are. Trisha slid the strap-on into my pussy.” Haley ordered, in between pants.

“Are you serious?” Trisha asked, wondering how she would fit the large plastic dildo into Haley’s all ready full pussy.

“Good God, yes, Kelly get back there and stuff that vibrator in my ass.” Kelly looked down at her mistress’s sweaty face and practically leapt off the bed and to her ass. Trisha began to worm the strap-on into Haley’s oozing pussy alongside her girlfriend’s plastic cock, then when Trisha had a couple of inches in the teen Stepney withdrew her appendage. Slowly the two began to fuck Haley, then as her pussy grow use to the double penetration they began to fuck her faster and faster. Kelly placed the throbbing vibrator at the entrance of her girlfriend’s asshole and slowly slid it in. Kelly usually found it tricky at first to penetrate Haley’s asshole, but this time it was even harder. Gradually though Kelly found Haley’s asshole to be more and more stretched and she began to fuck her lover with increasing vigour. Soon the three girls found a rhythm, one withdrawing, as the other trusted into her pussy. While Kelly did her best to shove the vibrator into Haley at the point when she was filled to her fullest, in the space of a minute Haley was on the point of cumming again. Kelly sensed this and trust the large black vibrator into Haley’s wanton asshole with all her might. This had the desired affect on her girlfriend sending her over the edge; the three girls continued they’re fucking as Haley had multiple orgasms. Each trust into Haley brought another and another orgasm, until she was on the point of complete collapse. Then on Kelly’s command all three girls withdrew from Haley as her pussy erupted, squirting her nectar all over the three as her last orgasm swept thought her body and then she passed out completely. Haley woke up twenty minutes later, the still naked Kelly lying next to her with a broad smile.

“They had to leave, but I got them to leave their number.” Kelly said her face beaming with pride.

“Well done, girl. I never knew you loved chocolate so much.” Haley said.

“Not as much as I love you.” Kelly said before she kissed Haley long and deeply. Haley crawled over to Kelly resting her head on her soft breast and fell off to a deep sleep.

More to Cum Jairzinho

Every time I think of you I feel a shot right through with a bolt of blue Big thanks to Vern who edited this little tale of filth for me, thanks again. If you have any comments or anything else please feel free to e-mail me at the link below.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers