All Comments on 'Kelly and Me'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Keep up the story. I hope Part 2 cums soon just like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GAHHHHHHH!

Great story. It's a departure from your usual stories, but I love the dialog. I can't wait for Kelly, Julie, and Daddy.

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitalmost 11 years ago
Fun Fun Fun!

Great story, Slam. I love the dialogue. As always, you be da man!

dutch513dutch513almost 11 years ago
GREAT

I loved the way you told this story it was very entertaining . hope you do some more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Good

Sexy and funny at the same time . More please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Loved it... reminds me of how I teased my daddy into fucking me when I was home from college ;). When I got pregnant I just told mom I had a mistake at a college party... but he knew! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story

It's up to dad to bust his little girl's cherry. When dad's not available, it's the job of her big brother. The first blast of creamy semen up a girl's cute little cunt should be family semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool

That was a fantastic story.Thanks for the great tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SLUTTY AND HORNY

AHHHH YESSSS

WHAT A GREAT STORY

IM SOOOO HOTTT AND WETT NOW

NEED TO GET FUCKED LIKE A WHORE

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Now that was class !

I did like your style, so refreshing and different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are You A Virgin?

This story sounds like it was written by someone who has had no experience with sex. Like a twelve year old wrote it. It was difficult to finish it because I couldn't stop laughing. On a side note.... If you're going to write a story, it helps to have something other than dialogue.Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STORY WAS MEANT TO BE HILARIOUS!

TO THE ANONYMOUS COMMENTATOR THAT SAID IF THE STORY WAS WRITTEN BY A KID AND IF THEY'RE A VIRGIN, THAT SAID VERY NAIVE AND WRONG. IT WAS MEANT TO BE TOLD THIS WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE WAIT until I can get get the tears out of my eyes.......and I can get the laughter out.....

...out of my voice before I can comment on the most beautifully written piece of

SEXY COMEDY even submitted to Literotica in the past. This was an gem!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree!

There should be an erotic sex comedy entry area.

It was funny in spots, but also annoying, though I'm sure it will get more interest the more people rate it.

Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!!!!

I loved this story! So hot & funny. That's not an easy combo to write about and to do it so well. I haven't seen any current postings, why?? You clearly have talent. Maybe someday...... Thanks for such an entertaining piece , I will be checking for future stories. No pressure.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Ummm, yeah.

I should probably wait till my breathing and heart rate get back to normal before I comment.

Oh wait, I guess I just did! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh, oh, oh...

good grief...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I want to go slow. Lots of foreplay?"

"What? After you've been cock teasing me for so long? I don't think so little girl!" (Forces her naked body down onto her knees up against the side of the bed, pushing her hips up against the side of the mattress and with his hand on her back, pushes her down, breasts and face against the soft comforter.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Actually it's going to be the hard way or the harder way, hehe!"

"W w-what's the e-easy way?"

"The easy way is you reach back, grab your ass cheeks and spread them wide, then I drag the head of my throbbing hard daddy dick back and forth through that naughty sopping wet pussy to get the head wet, then I slowly force it in you in one long, slow, nonstop thrust till I bottom out. Then I'll sit there for a moment, savoring the feeling of you clamping down on me and enjoying all the sounds coming out of your mouth, then Ill drag it back out to the tip, then start pounding you deep and hard till you beg for mercy. You won't get any, of course, I'll keep fucking you till my arms and legs are shaking from fatigue before I let myself spray my seed inside you! Let's see how much it hurts, then how much you cum!"

"Oh daddy!! ...a a and.. What's the h hard w w way, daddy?"

"Well, it's the exact same thing, except you're a troublesome little bad girl, trying to reach back and push me away with your hands, so I have to pin your arms across your back, holding onto them for leverage as I just line my hard cock up with your hole and just force it in hard without spreading you open or wetting it up first! It'll hurt more for you, but definitely feel better for me at first, with all that extra friction before it gets soaked once Im inside!"

"...uummm, daddy... I..I..I t-think I want the h hard way, if it will make you feel better..."

"Good girl!"

Daddy grabs her wrists, pulling her arms up, then bending her elbows, crossing her forearms behind her back, till each hand is by the oposite elbow, his hand grabing both tightly as he lines his throbbing cock up and starts to force his way in.

"YEHAAAH!! Wrong Hole, WRONG HOLE DAAAADYY!!!"

"Well I never said which virginity I was taking, besides, your hairbrush beat me to the other one first! Fuuuuck your little butt is tight!"

"OOohh, it hurts it hurts, it burns, it hurts!! Take it out daddy, take it out!!"

"You mean like this?"

"NoNoNo, STOP STOP, don't take it out!! Don't move!! Oohh gawd!! W-What are you doOoing to meeE?!"

"Ok sweetie, back in it is!" As he forces it back in hard, using both hands holding her arms for leverage, her little butt squeezing painfully hard on him as she squeals and screams, her body arching up as she looks back at him, her eyes rolling up as her body shudders, then passes out.

Well, maybe the two little wired vibrators that he'd stuck on a piece of duct tape and slapped over her clit right before he started pulling out might have helped some, hehe.

"Guess I'll just soak here till she comes around, then we can see about training this cute bottom properly!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Daddy?

yes?

did mom get pregnant with me when you fucked her the first time?

No, it wasn't until the second time she got pregnant with you.

Daddy?

Yes?

We won't need a second time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous