Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! I did it! I swallowed your whole cock! I love this so much. I never thought sucking cock would be this much fun." With that, she began to suck my head in earnest, moving up and down and around, trying to stimulate me as much as she could.

"I'm going to explode!" I cried.

She came up for air again. "Do it! Cum in my mouth! I want to taste your cum!" She went back down on me and aggressively sucked my pole.

It was enough. I arched and spasmed and spurted load after load of cum into her mouth. She didn't stop sucking me, though, and kept on stroking my dick with her lips. I could feel her swallowing. She kept on caressing, and it began to drive me wild. You know how sensitive a cock can be right after orgasm? Well, I was sensitive, and she was mercilessly sucking away, giggling as she sucked at my obvious discomfort. I squirmed and tried to escape, but couldn't. She held my dick prisoner with her mouth.

"Stop! Please stop! You're driving me crazy!" I pleaded. She looked up and smiled.

"Beg for mercy!" She swallowed me again, sucking hard.

"Mercy! Mercy!" How 'bout some chocolate cake?"

"Plying me with food, eh?" she said. But she stopped.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, not without wonder.

"Reading 'The Joy of Sex,'" she said, naming the book causing quite a sensation at the time. "Some girls had it and we read it secretly in the library at school during study hall. Quite educational. And I just imagined what I could do that would feel good to you. I tried to imagine myself as your cock, and imagine what I wanted done to me."

"Well, it worked! That was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it." She was supremely satisfied with herself. I was pretty darn happy with her, too.

We ate cake on the floor on our bellies in the nude, heads together. We chatted and listened to Jackson Browne. I particularly liked "Doctor My Eyes," which was a hit at the time. I can never hear that song without seeing Kelly naked on the floor with me. We finished cake, feeding each other forkfuls and dumping crumbs on the carpet. "I'll just have to vacuum again tomorrow. Just please don't grind it in by stepping on it when you get up."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She smiled at me so sweetly. "It's time for bed, my love. Gather your clothes and bring them up."

Again, I walked behind her perfect body, and marveled at it and how she made it move. I was so deeply in love.

We brushed our teeth together, humming songs as we brushed and laughing at our silliness. In her bedroom, I looked around. "What are you looking for?" she asked.

"A candle. I want to snuggle by candle light."

"I'll get one." She left for a moment, and returned with a long taper in a holder and a book of matches. She lit it and put it across the room on her dresser. It sent a soft light around the room.

"That's better," I said. "You are even more beautiful by candle light." She hugged me tightly.

Then, we went to bed, crawling under her frilly, lacy comforter. We held each other close.

"What a perfect evening," she said, snuggling into my chest. "It has all been so wonderful."

"It's not quite over," I said softly.

"Oh, really, she said, raising her head to look at me, "What else is there to do?"

"I want to make love to you slowly, tenderly and with as much love as I can muster. I want to feel you wrapped around me and pressed against every inch of my body. I want to empty myself in you and give you every bit of my love."

"Ah. That sounds lovely. Please take me, Justin. Make me your woman."

I moved on top of her as she spread her legs and wrapped them around my waist. My cock, now hard again, poised itself against her opening. I looked deeply into her eyes. "Kelly, I love you more than you can possibly imagine." And with that, I kissed her and slowly sank my shaft into her waiting wetness. I sank in all the way, and then pulled out all the way. I repeated this total entry and withdrawal, and began a slow rhythm of long strokes. Gentle, loving. I kissed her gently on the lips, on her cheeks, her forehead. All slow, all gentle. Kelly, well, she melted into me. She clung to my neck with her arms and wrapped her legs around me, but she pressed into every inch of my body in a way that made me imagine that she had melted into me, penetrated my skin, and become one. Her legs climbed me as we slowly rocked, and she made little tiny noises with each long thrust. She locked her ankles behind my knees and grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me even deeper inside her. She kissed my neck. I kissed her lips. We made love this way for a long time. I kept up the long, slow strokes even when I began to feel the cum bubbling up.

"Kelly, would it be alright if I came soon?"

"Yes, give me your cum. Give me all your love."

I kept up the slow strokes. The urge built up in my balls and cock, but I resisted the temptation to speed up. Instead, I slowed down, making each stroke painfully long, feeling each millimeter of penetration and withdrawal. Kelly grew more excited, and her legs moved up and down my legs and back as her breathing grew ragged. Then, it was time. I withdrew to where only the tip was inside.

"Kelly, it's time. I'm going to cum inside you."

"Yes, please! Give it to me!"

I slowly, oh so slowly entered her and went as deep as I could. Once I was completely inside, I let loose what I had only barely been holding back. I spasmed and came and put a huge load of cum as deep inside Kelly as my cock could penetrate. She cried out and clamped her legs around my waist as hard as she could squeeze, and I felt her pussy muscles contracting and milking my cock as she, too, came hard. My orgasm seemed to last for hours as my cock kept pumping and pumping sperm. No, it pumped love, or so I believed. Kelly didn't let go, and gasped with each breath as her orgasm, too, seemed to last forever. I saw stars. I imagined myself melting into Kelly as my whole being came through my cock deep into her body. It actually felt as if every last bit of my being entered her.

We lay entwined for a long time. After lovemaking like that, it took my cock a long time to deflate. And the feeling of oneness persisted. It was like a dream.

"I love you so much, Kelly."

"I love you so much, too. It just keeps getting better and better."

"It does. I never thought it would be this wonderful."

"Me neither. I never want it to end."

It took me a long time to fall asleep. I savored feeling Kelly's warm breath on me as we cuddled, savored the feeling of her perfect naked body pressed against mine, loved to feel the protectiveness of my arms around her, feeling like I was keeping her from all harm. Her knight, saving her from her loneliness. Saving myself. The love I felt for this little girl was painful. My heart swelling to fill my chest and blocking my breathing. My mind racing about futures, plans hopes, dreams. Reliving how it felt to make love to her, or even just to watch her move. Thinking about all the ways that I wanted to please this woman. Yes, with my body, but in all the other ways that a man in love can please his lady. This was going to be fun. Then, I heard the rain start.

Finally, we both slept the sleep of exhausted lovers, curled together in a dream come true.

There will be more. I'm having way too much fun writing about them to stop.

12