All Comments on 'Kelly Ch. 03'

by Balrog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Great love story!

I'm not sure where this story is going but there is a lot of loving sex! Well written. It sounds like his cup runneth over!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

There IS a lot more to write about in this story. How about a real visit to a real beach, preferably a nude one, where she is the recipient of a lot more cum from him, to the point that she is receiving it when she is ovulating?

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

There IS a lot more to write about in this story. How about a real visit to a real beach, preferably a nude one, where she is the recipient of a lot more cum from him, to the point that she is receiving it when she is ovulating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
There is more to love than just porn

I am sick and tired of reading about the size of each others genitals. Love is a feeling in your brain (or psyche)and the mutual spiritual stimulation is as much psrt of sex as is the enjoyment of each others body. 'Under the Influence'of sexual hormones,everybody is beautyful and sexy to the other.

This is,why I liked this story more than most others

mentioning the size of the gentlemans penis was one of the few faults.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Please continue..

Kelly is teaching him hoping he will lear enough to complete her before some other man come a long abnd snatch her away in your later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Story of True Love

A wonderful love story written with sensitivity that is beyond what we normally read. Exposing yourself to another is risky and I'm thankful the author is sensitive to that side of each character. Building trust and living up to that trust in all situations is the key. Keep writing and never give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow , keep writing

A very good sorry .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous