Kelly Returns the Favor

Story Info
Trip to Montreal will never be forgotten.
7.5k words
4.22
36.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank our fellow Literoticans who helped Kelly and I decide what to do when we went to Montreal and those who gave constructive feedback to my first story. This is sort of a continuation of the first story, but I do not feel it is necessary to read it to (hopefully) enjoy this one. If you wish to read it, you can find it in the "Loving Wives" section. It is entitled, Kelly's Surprise.

*

A few months had passed since I set up that unforgettable night for Kelly. I thought about that night often, which always got me revved up a little bit. At first, I was anxious and wanted Kelly to return the favor right away, but as time passed, I realized all of the work and thought that I had put into her night took some time as well as planning and realized it was not something that could be thrown together on a moment's notice, or so I thought.

I was getting pretty excited sitting in the classroom. For one, I was getting ready to take my final exam in my American Politics course. I had to take summer classes to hurry up and get my bachelors degree. I thought I had until the following spring to get it, but was told to get the job I wanted I had to be available by the end of the year, so I had to get my diploma at the end of the fall semester in December. As the professor handed out the exams, I was a nervous ball of energy. I knew there was no way I was going to fail the exam, but I wanted to finish it as quickly as possible because as soon as I got home, Kelly and I were driving up to Montreal for a much needed vacation before I started the fall semester, which was only two weeks away.

I finished the exam quickly and though I do not know what I got on it, I did get an "A" in the class, so I could not have done too poorly. Kelly had the bags ready to go before I got home, so after a quick break we were on the road. While driving, Kelly discussed what she wanted to do; see the Bio-Dome and go to Olympic Stadium, head down to the waterfront and Chinatown, and of course; shop. Since I had planned our last vacation for the most part, I had not done much research about the city or what to do so I just said whatever she had planned was good and if I saw something I wanted to do while we were there I would let her know.

We arrived at the hotel in the late afternoon, and after checking in to our room, which was small but decent, we went out to eat. To my surprise, Kelly had picked a place about a block away from Saint Catherine's Street (which is where many of our fellow members told me to go). It was a Thursday evening, so the atmosphere was not what it would be the next two days. We decided to eat at an Irish Pub which had a live band playing. After eating, listening to the band and watching Kelly down beer after beer, it was time to head back to the hotel for what would turn out to be the first night of an unforgettable trip.

After freshening up a bit, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Kelly standing in front of the room's huge windows, wearing the first piece of "lingerie" she bought when we started dating, a simple gray robe from Victoria's Secret, which ten years later still gets my blood boiling. The robe was satin and went just past where her beautiful behind meets the top of her thigh, allowing me to see that she wasn't wearing anything else underneath. I walked up behind her, put my arms around her waist and gave her a series of soft kisses on the back of her neck. As I pulled her in close she leaned her head back and whispered, "Take me".

I quickly dropped my boxers and was about to lead her to the bed but she stopped me and told me to take her right there in front of the window. I was so turned on by this point; I wasn't going to waste time taking off her robe or with foreplay and stepped over to the bag that had our adult toys to grab some lube. Before I got two steps away, Kelly grabbed my rock hard cock and easily inserted it into herself. I was so stunned at how wet she was I almost blew my load upon entering her. Thankfully, I was able to calm myself and we quickly worked into a great rhythm with Kelly pushing herself up and down my shaft by pushing back and forth on the window. Kelly is not really an exhibitionist but she loves having sex in front of windows where we can be seen but it's not very likely that anyone will.

After a couple of minutes I wasn't able to hold back any longer and I erupted inside Kelly with what felt like a year's worth cum. After my contractions were complete, I pulled out and Kelly turned around.

"Goodness, I didn't think you were ever going to stop cumming inside me," she said.

"You know how excited I get when we're staying in a hotel and you open up more sexually," I replied.

"True," she said, then, "lay down on your back."

I took a step towards the bed when I was instructed to lie down on the floor, with my head near the window. Once I lay down, she told me to, "Close my eyes." As I closed my eyes, I could hear Kelly disrobing and tossing her robe over a chair. I wasn't sure what was going on and was about to ask when I was told to "stretch my arms out to either side like a "T"." As I did, I could feel Kelly standing over and straddling me. The next thing I knew, Kelly's legs were pinning my arms down to the floor and I could smell the sweet scent of her still wet pussy just inches from my nose.

"Am I hurting your arms?" she asked.

"A little bit, yes", I replied.

"Good. It wasn't very nice of you to cum before me so now you're going to lick me until I'm finished. The faster you get me off, the quicker I'll get off your arms."

I was stunned. Kelly had never said or done anything like this before. No longer was I feeling any pain in my arms, I was too mesmerized by my beautiful wife sitting on top of me and ordering me to go down on her (or up as is the case since she was sitting on top of me). The hesitation while I was wrapping my mind around all this was a bit longer than Kelly was willing to wait and she let me know by grinding her legs into my arms a bit more. As the increase in pain brought me back, I lifted my head up and began exploring inside her with my tongue. As I said before, Kelly had never asked or told me she wanted anything like this done before, I had tried a couple of times when we first started dating but she had always stopped me, so this was the first time I had ever tasted the two of us together. After a bit, my neck started getting tired and I wasn't able to keep myself up so Kelly placed my head back down on the floor and moved up to sit on my face, I was in heaven and began licking with a new sense of vigor and determination. After a few more minutes I heard Kelly's hands hit the window and her breathing begin to quicken, knowing she was close, I attacked her clit with my tongue and reaped the rewards all over my face, I had never tasted a victory as sweet as that. After coming down from her high, she got up to get ready for bed, while I laid on the floor a bit longer waiting for the feeling to return to my arms.

The next day was filled with the usual touristy things. We went to the Bio-Dome and toured Olympic Stadium. That night we decided to walk the two blocks to have dinner at the Hard Rock Café. We both started drinking to get the souvenir glasses for ourselves and others to give as gifts. By the time we left the HRC, we were both feeling pretty good. We walked around St. Catherine's street for a little bit, looking in store windows, before we jumped into another bar and downed a few more drinks. We finally left the bar after midnight and I thought we were heading back to the hotel, but Kelly decided she wanted to check out a strip club. Unfortunately, she picked one that was pretty dead and I figured I'd lost my chance to see Kelly get a dance and get one myself. We headed back to the room and after we both freshened up a bit, Kelly sat me down in the desk chair before disappearing in the bathroom again.

After a few minutes, Kelly emerged from the bathroom wearing the robe again which immediately got the blood flowing down. As she walked over to open the curtain behind me I got to see she was wearing her 3-inch heels and black stockings which she knows drives me absolutely insane. She came over to me and sat in my lap giving me a long kiss, before slowly moving my arms behind the chair. As she got up I saw she was wearing something purple and black (which is my favorite color combination) under the robe tonight, after another quick kiss she instructed me to keep my hands behind the chair. Before I knew it, she had my hands cuffed behind the chair. She then went over to the computer we brought with us and started up her ITunes to some music she could dance to. After turning around, she put her pouty face on and said,

"Sorry you didn't get a dance tonight, hopefully I'll be able to make it up to you. To make sure you're enjoying it, guess I'll have to take off your pants."

She seductively crawled over to me looking into my eyes and licking her lips. As she drew nearer to me she ran her hands up my legs to my fly and slowly unfastened my belt and unzipped my zipper before pulling my pants and boxers down together. Once out of its restraints, my cock grew fully erect and pointed right at Kelly.

"Seems to be working thus far," Kelly said as she began moving to the music slowly and sexually.

"You know Kelly," I said while watching her move and getting more excited every passing second, "we are in Montreal and its full contact dancing up here so you should uncuff me so I get my money's worth."

"Well, since you're not actually paying me, you're going to get much, much more than you paid for," she said with a sly smile.

Kelly moved erotically to the music, letting me see every inch of her body, still covered by the robe, before slowly letting it slip from her shoulders revealing the purple and black satin bra and thong set she was wearing. As she walked towards me I couldn't take my eyes off of her breasts, snuggled in the satin cups.

"You like my new outfit?" she asked as she rubbed her exquisite breasts still wrapped in the satin all along my throbbing cock.

It felt so good, and she looked so great I was afraid I was going to explode right then and there. I was able to control myself from exploding but some cum managed to seep out. Kelly looked at it hungrily and softly licked it right off. She stood up, turned her back to me while grabbing my cock in her right hand. She pulled her sweet ass cheek apart with her left and sat down so that I was between her cheeks and rubbing against her satin thong. She rocked back and forth along my shaft and reached her arms around my head giving me long sensual kisses.

She got back up and as she began moving to the music she unclasped her bra and let it slip off her shoulders. She rubbed her breasts in my face as I playfully tried to get her nipples in my mouth.

"Are you ready for a real show now?" Kelly asked.

"I'm not sure how much more I can take before exploding all over the place." I replied.

"I'm gonna do my best to see to it that happens", she lustily cooed.

She straddled my lap, bent over so her ass was right below my direct eyesight, wriggled out of her thong, and put it around my neck. I immediately smelled her scent and immediately wondered how she had gotten herself so aroused and wet. She grabbed the other chair in the room, and pulled something out of the bag of toys. She sat down in front of me with her big purple dildo in her hand.

"Wanna watch me fuck myself?" she asked.

Again I was stunned. Kelly had always been extremely uncomfortable masturbating in front of me and yet here she was ready to go.

"Sure!" I exclaimed excitedly.

I had barely gotten the word out of my mouth when she inserted the full 8" into herself, which shocked me as we had always had to use a lube to let her take the entire thing. Watching Kelly move the dildo in and out of her while rubbing her clit was amazing. Finally getting to see her lost in the moment and enjoying pleasuring herself, was worth the pain in my arms from the night before compounded with being handcuffed behind the chair. After a few minutes of pleasuring herself, she kicked off her heels and place her feet in my lap. She moved her feet along each side of my still throbbing cock, and started rubbing back and forth. The silk stockings against my penis felt superb. I concentrated as much as I could trying not to cum which was one of the toughest things I'd ever done, the feeling her foot rub was giving me, plus watching Kelly pleasure herself, was better than any porn I'd ever seen. My thoughts were abruptly disturbed when Kelly quickly dropped her feet to the floor, stood up, straddled me, and shoved my cock inside her.

"I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed between breaths, "Yes, Yes, YEEEESSSSSS!" immediately followed.

As she came down from her high, I started rocking back and forth as best I could, trying to finish before Kelly decided she was done. After a quick kiss, I started feeling her get up and I strained to stay in her as long as possible letting out a slight moan as I slipped out.

"Don't worry honey, you're going to cum. You got to taste both of us together last night and now it's my turn." With that, she began licking the head of my penis, swirling her tongue all around with an "mmmmmm" for good measure. It wasn't long before I started to swell up.

"Are you ready?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I said.

With that, Kelly took as much as she could in her mouth and I erupted. For the first time, Kelly swallowed some of my semen before finishing me off with her hand. Kelly laid her head in my lap for a minute before unlocking the handcuffs. After rubbing some life back into my arms, Kelly and I took a quick shower together before going to bed. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if this was the repayment for Kelly's surprise, if it was, I was satisfied. But little did I know what the next two days had in store.

We spent much of the day Saturday walking around Chinatown and the area near the waterfront. Did the normal tourist thing; take pictures of buildings and fountains that you won't be able to name a week after getting back home. We headed back to the room early to take a quick nap before going to dinner and out again that night.

We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, which wasn't bad and after a couple drinks at the bar, we were back out on the town around 9pm. We decided to try another gentleman's club first to see if we liked it and to give us enough time to find another if we didn't. As we walked in and I paid our door charge, we were met by the host dressed in a tuxedo who expediently explained how I was to tip him for a good seat. Not wanting to look like a chump in front of Kelly I slipped him what I felt was appropriate and in turn we were shown a table directly in line with the center of the stage, but not against it. We took our seats, ordered drinks and began watching the show.

The girls here were definitely an upgrade over the ones we had seen the night before and it didn't take long for the club to start filling up. Kelly asked for my opinion after every girl performed. I wasn't sure exactly how to answer (truthfully or what I felt she wanted to hear) so I kept my replies as vague as possible. She told me to make sure I was having fun and she didn't mind if I got a private dance, in fact she wanted to see how to get one. I assured her if a girl came out I wanted one from, I wouldn't hesitate.

It wasn't long before a gorgeous brunette hit the stage and I was mesmerized. She was about 5'8" (a couple inches taller than Kelly), nice fake breasts (probably 36C's) not too big and a wonderfully tanned/athletic body. Kelly didn't even need to ask my opinion; she could see the lust in my eyes.

"Is that who you want?" she asked.

"I would love a dance from her." I replied.

"Go ahead; I want to see you do it." Kelly said with a smile.

As soon as she was done dancing and came walking by the table, I reached out my hand and asked her for a dance. She told me she'd be back in a couple of minutes and when she returned she grabbed my hand and led me to the room. The song playing was almost finished so we waited for the next song to start before getting started. Having never been to a "full contact" club before, I followed club protocol from the clubs I'd been to before and kept my hands to my side. After losing her delightfully skimpy outfit and sitting in my lap, she stood up, turned around grabbed my hands and put them on her waist, reminding me of the contact rule. I slowly but determinedly moved my hands up touch her fabulous breasts and enjoyed the rest of my time. When the song was over, I got a quick peck on the cheek and headed back to the table.

"How was it?" Kelly asked as I sat back down.

"Pretty good."

"How much did you pay her to kiss you?" she said jokingly while rubbing the lipstick off my cheek.

"You don't want to know." I said with a smile. "How were the girls while I was away?"

"I think I found the one I want" she replied. "Try to guess which one."

After guessing a few times and coming up empty, she finally pointed to a petite blonde of to the side. I was a bit surprised because I would have bet anything she would pick a brunette or other dark haired beauty.

"She was awesome on stage while you were away, and she doesn't have fake breasts," Kelly explained.

"Did you ask for a dance?" I asked.

"No, I'm nervous. What if she doesn't want to dance for other women? You ask."

"Nope, you want the dance, you ask."

After she walked by a couple of times, I had to admit she had a great body and I'd enjoy a dance from her. Kelly indicated she was going to ask the next time she walked by and that she wanted me to come as well. As she approached again, Kelly stood up and immediately the girl smiled and gestured for us to follow. It took a second to find another chair to put in the booth for me to sit. The girl told us her name was Maryse in a thick accent which sounded beautiful. Kelly asked if we could get two dances, which Maryse heartily agreed to.

Once the next song started, Maryse concentrated on dancing for Kelly while I watched intently. I could tell Kelly was a bit nervous and unsure of what she should do. She looked at me and motioned me to come closer but I just shook my head and told her I was enjoying watching and I'll take the attention on the next dance.

"Can I touch you?" Kelly asked a bit sheepishly.

"Of course, we are full contact here." Maryse said.

Maryse was straddling Kelly with her back to her when Kelly finally decided to put her hands on her backside. Maryse turned around and sat on Kelly's lap rubbing up against her. Kelly was running her hands up and down the length of her body front and back and commented on how soft Maryse's skin was, which made me laugh.

As the second song started, I realized Kelly wasn't going to give her up. Maryse was sitting on her lap with her back to her again, and Kelly was giving her a quick back rub/massage which had Maryse moaning. I still sat there just taking in the whole scene. As the song came to a close, Maryse finally remembered I was there and gave me a quick lap dance while Kelly rubbed her shoulders. At the end of the song, I paid for the greatest show I'd ever seen while Kelly and Maryse talked for a bit before we headed back to the table.

We watched some more girls dance including Maryse who was spectacular on stage. When she wasn't on stage or giving a private dance she'd sit down at our table and talk, usually to Kelly who would rub her back or shoulders a bit which would bring a small smile to her face. As closing time approached, Maryse and Kelly disappeared for a few minutes and when Kelly came back she wanted to go and didn't say anything about what happened while she was away. When we got back to the hotel, we were both pretty beat, so we headed off to sleep. I knew I was going to need rest, since the next day was Kelly's shopping day.

12