Kelly Returns the Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept in later than we had been which was good for me since I knew I'd be walking around like a pack mule. We hit the brunch at the hotel restaurant before heading down St. Catherine's to the stores. After about an hour, we walked past a food court where one of the places was selling poudine. Although I wasn't really hungry, this was our last day in Montreal and one of the things I was told to do by our fellow members was to try it. I told Kelly I was going to get some and she told me she'd meet me back at the court after she checked out a couple more stores. I waited for a few minutes after eating as much as I could when Kelly walked up with a couple more bags for me to carry around the rest of the day.

Late in the afternoon, after walking for what felt like days and not hours, Kelly decided to reward me by going to one of the plentiful erotic boutiques and picking out a costume for her to wear at a time of her choosing. We walked into the largest one we had passed by earlier and walked around for a bit before making our way over to the costumes. I looked through the costumes imagining her in each one. I finally decided on a pirate costume as I am a big fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and felt with her thigh high boots at home, this would be a great combo. She looked at it, asked if I was sure that was the one, which I assured her it was, and then she grabbed a French maid costume as well. She asked what I thought of it and I said I thought it would be extremely sexy. She grabbed the costume off the wall, and as she was getting it, I thought it was going to be too small for her.

"I thought you liked it when I wore tight outfits," she said faking being hurt by what I said.

"I do, but…"

"Don't worry, it'll fit just fine." She said with a wink and a smile. "Now, go wait outside, I want to pick up something else and don't want you to see."

After she came out of the store, we went back to the hotel to drop off the bags and went to dinner. After dinner, we discussed whether or not we wanted to go out (I was hoping we could go back to the club and see Maryse again), but Kelly said she was tired and wanted to lie down. We both fell asleep until about 9 when I woke up. I got up which woke Kelly up, and she asked for the time sleepily. I told her it was a little after 9, and she said she was rested enough and wanted to go out. We decided we should wash up, so I jumped in the shower to get ready. When I got out, Kelly was still in bed and I asked if she was sure she wanted to go out.

"I do, but I need a pick me up. After you get dressed will you run over to the Starbucks and get me a chai."

I agreed to go get it, and as I was leaving about 9:30 she jumped into the shower. I thought it would take about 15 minutes, but it ended up taking over half an hour. When I got back, I opened the door to find the little chain attached. As the door stopped, I thought I heard Kelly talking to someone. She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and loosened the chain before jumping back in the bathroom. She said she'd be out in a minute; of course I knew better so I sat down and turned on the TV. A few minutes later, Kelly opened the bathroom door and told me to turn off the TV. I did as instructed and once the TV was off, Kelly asked if I was ready to see her new outfit.

"Come on out before your chai gets colder. If I knew you were going to take so long, I would've gotten you and iced chai."

She poked her head around the corner and said,

"I didn't actually want anything to drink; I just needed you out of the room for awhile. Before you get mad, can I show you why you needed to leave?"

"Alright," I said a little irritated.

As she stepped around the corner, my mouth dropped. Kelly was dressed in a genie costume that looked like it came straight from the I Dream of Jeannie TV show.

"Do you like it, master?"

"Very much," I stammered.

"I'm sorry I upset you master, to make it up to you I'm going to give you three wishes but you have to use them all tonight. Anything you wish will be my command."

I had no idea where to begin or how far I could push the envelope. All kinds of thoughts and ideas began running through my head but I figured I would take it easy at first.

"Come lie down in my lap and lift your ass up so I can spank you for tricking me," I commanded.

"Your wish is my command master," Kelly said while walking towards me.

I pulled the desk chair next to the bed so she could lean on the bed while she lifted her ass up. Once she was in place I started spanking her sweet round ass; softly and through her costume at first. After every smack, Kelly would let out an "ooohhh, I'm sorry master" and other things which were turning me on. I pulled down the pants of her costume, just off her ass and really began to punish her. Her "ooohhh's" quickly became "aaahhh's" as her ass began to redden. When I was done, I gave both her cheeks a kiss and pulled her costume back up, before standing her back up.

"Thank you master, what is your next wish?" she asked.

"Grab the handcuffs and bring them back," I said. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I attached the handcuffs to her wrists and had her kneel before me. I took off my pants and wished for Kelly to lean in and give me a blow job, which she did without hesitation. I kept control of the speed and how much I let Kelly take. Watching her head bob up and down and having full control over her was great. After a few minutes, I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed, with her hands still cuffed. I lifted her top up and slid my cock between her breasts giving her a titty fuck while I reached back and teased her clit. As she started getting really into the action at the top and bottom, I abruptly stopped. I released her hands and wondered what to do next.

"I want you to ask for something you really want, something you've been wishing for, for a long time," Kelly said as she stood off the end of the bed.

"What happens if you can't give me what I want?"

"Then you can punish me anyway you like for as long as you like," was her reply.

I started thinking hard but quickly as I didn't want too much time to pass. I was trying to figure out what Kelly's game was, what it was she wanted me to wish for. Kelly and I had never tried anal so I thought maybe that's what she wanted me to say, but I figured if I could come up with something that she couldn't give me, than that would be part of her punishment. I thought about maybe sex in an elevator, but it was still a little early in the evening for that, or perhaps she wanted to go outside and feel the rush of getting caught. Then it hit me, something I wanted that I was sure she couldn't give me. We were in Montreal and didn't know anyone so I was sure that her punishment was coming and I was going to enjoy it. Before I made my wish, I put a pair of silk boxers on because Kelly loved the feel of me rubbing my cock against her when she was wet and I was going to be teasing her for a looonnnggg time.

"I wish for a threesome with another girl right now," I said with jubilation in my voice knowing she wasn't going to be able to make it happen.

Kelly's eyes lit up and she gave me a big smile. She walked up to me, gave me a big kiss and told me she hoped I would say that. She backed away from the bed, folded her arms in front of her just like on the TV show, and rather loudly said;

"Your wish is my command!"

All of the sudden I hear the bathroom door open, which freaks me out, but Kelly assures me it's alright. A second later, Maryse stepped out wearing the French maid costume I thought was too small for Kelly earlier in the day. It definitely would have been too small for Kelly but it fit Maryse perfectly.

"Is this o.k. master?" Kelly asked even though she already knew the answer. To this day I don't know if I was able to say anything or if I just made a barely audible noise. I wanted to run my hands all over both of them, fuck both of them, and go down on both of them.

Kelly explained the "rules" to me. I could do what I wanted except for anal to both of them, and if I wanted to have sex with Maryse I had to wear a condom. I could even instruct them to pleasure each other if I so wished (which I did). In return, we had to give Maryse a full body massage.

At this point I felt like the kid on American Pie when the foreign exchange student was naked in his room. I knew I needed a release quickly but also that it wouldn't take me long to recuperate. I lay down on the bed and instructed Kelly to get naked. As Kelly got out of her costume I called Maryse over and had her stand next to the bed so I could run my hands all over her costume. Once Kelly was naked, I moved down on the bed so my feet were over the side and on the floor, I asked Maryse to suck my cock (I wasn't comfortable telling her; yet) and told Kelly to sit on my face, facing towards Maryse. I started to lick Kelly furiously, wanting her to come before Maryse got me off. Thankfully Kelly was so turned on that she practically exploded upon my tongue making contact with her clit.

Maryse definitely knew what she was doing with my cock in her mouth. She was doing things with her tongue that gave me the greatest feeling I had ever had from a blow job. Wanting to delay my orgasm, I ordered Kelly to kiss Maryse to give my cock a quick respite. I could tell Kelly was just as excited by the prospects of another woman as I was. Their lips met without hesitation and then Maryse's tongue found its way into Kelly's mouth, exploring her tongue as well. Both women were using their hands to help lean into each other while their lips and tongues continued their embrace. Kelly had moved down a bit to meet Maryse for their passionate kiss, so I sat up, grabbed Kelly's arms, and moved them to Maryse's shoulders, instructing Kelly to pull the top of her costume down to investigate what lied beneath. No sooner had Maryse's breasts emerged before Kelly started tweaking her nipples which were already erect, earning a slight moan of pleasure. Kelly broke the kiss and attacked the nipples with her mouth which were brought up to meet her. Not wanting to be left out for long, I grabbed Kelly's right hand and directed it towards my cock. As soon as she started pumping, I grabbed a handful of her hair, playfully but sternly and told her to finish me with her mouth. I told Maryse to come up and sit beside my head.

Watching Kelly lick, fondle and suck Maryse's tits made me very envious and I wanted some too, especially since I was left out of the game for the most part at the club the night before. I flicked her left nipple with my tongue while my hand lightly caressed her other breast and tweaked her nipple which generated a sweet moan. As I finished giving her breasts my full attention, I had her lean down to give her my first kiss. Her lips were so soft it was amazing and her tongue seemed to have a pre-planned strategy and I was lost in the sensation. The only thing that brought me back from that magical place was a growing feeling down in my loins. I jumped up and had the girls kneel next to each other at the end of the bed and had Kelly finish me off with her hand shooting my load on both of them. As I finished ejaculating, Maryse ensured I was finished licking and sucking me clean. I told the girls to get in the shower so we could clean each other off, but first I had to get Maryse out of the rest of her costume. I kneeled down in front of her and pulled the rest of her costume off getting a quick whiff of her scent, which smelled sweet.

Kelly was already in the shower when Maryse and I walked in. I helped Maryse into the shower and sat down on the side of the tub. I told Kelly to lather Maryse up, and make sure she didn't leave any inch of her body untouched. Kelly applied an ample amount of body wash to her loofa and began cleaning Maryse off with determination. She was obviously enjoying the experience as she quickly washed my cum off of Maryse's breasts and attached her mouth to the freshly cleaned nipples. When she figured she was finished washing the front of Maryse's body (which she couldn't know for sure since she never let her sight leave the voluptuous breasts), she stepped around and washed her backside. While scrubbing her derriere, Kelly leaned over, gave me a kiss, and whispered, "Please make Maryse go down on me." What a wonderful idea, I thought to myself, and I know just how/when to do it. I dried both ladies off when they stepped out of the shower and ordered them onto the bed.

I had Kelly lay down on her back and had Maryse straddle her chest. I straddled Kelly's head and placed my softened cock into her mouth. Kneeling there face to face with Maryse, I pulled her close to me and we kissed passionately, letting our tongues search around as our lips lightly touched. I lightly caressed one of each ladies' breasts, which helped elicit a small "oooohhhhh" from each of them. As Kelly quickly worked my cock back into its full upright and ready position, I whispered to Maryse that I wanted her to go down on Kelly. Kelly moved all the way to the head of the bed, to allow Maryse to lie down on the bed comfortably while munching away on her love mound. As Maryse started in on Kelly, I lubed up the dildo and slid it into Maryse, with a little effort to get it inside her as she is a bit tighter than Kelly. "Ahhh, Yes! Faster, Faster," Kelly screamed while Maryse, was moaning as much as she could without losing contact with Kelly's cunt. As I slid the dildo in and out, I could see Maryse's juices practically flowing out. Finally unable to handle it anymore and wanting to cum, Maryse pulled her head up and ordered me to spank her. Never one to deny a woman want she wants as much as possible, I immediately started spanking her, but not hard enough it seemed as she groaned, "harder, harder, push it in harder." Getting confused at what she wanted harder, I concentrated on the dildo when Kelly sat up and took over spanking Maryse's shapely ass. "Yes, Yessss, Yesssssssssss!!" she screamed as Kelly really started working her ass over, finally she buried her head into the bed sheets as she came hard. As Maryse came down from her high, Kelly and I took turns teasing each other, she tugging my cock lightly while I fingered her clit and lightly flicked her nipples with my tongue.

"Can we do that some more?" Maryse asked after a few minutes.

"Sure," we said in unison. Kelly returned to her position and I began taking control even more than I had earlier. I pulled Maryse's hands behind her back, holding them there with my left hand and using my right to push her head into Kelly's mound as much as possible. Kelly quickly took over by replacing my hand with hers, and I stepped back to get the massage oil out of the bag. I poured some of the lotion into my hands, stepped between Maryse's legs and started massaging her calves and thighs up and down. The sweet scent of sex, sweat, and lavender massage oil was intoxicating. I worked my hands all over her legs while she continued to work her tongue throughout Kelly's love mound. As my hands moved up to her ass, Kelly let out a little squeal due to the cool oil I poured directly on her tight, round, athletic butt, which was still a bit red and sore from the spanking she had received just minutes before. As I massaged her gluteus harder, Kelly exploded on an astronomical orgasm.

"Don't stop, make her cum again and again," I ordered Maryse, to which she quickly obeyed attacking Kelly again with her tongue only pausing long enough to catch her breath and allow Kelly to taste herself on Maryse's lips. While they were tongue tied, I headed back to the bag and grabbed a condom, as I was more than ready to plow into Maryse from behind. As I opened the package I could tell it was lubed and ribbed which I hoped would both allow for easy entry and pleasure Maryse as I'm sure the box guaranteed it would. I stepped back to the edge of the bed, grabbed Maryse's ankles and pulled her down the bed until she was half on/half off the bed. Kelly whimpered as Maryse's tongue lost contact with her cunt, before sliding down the bed and regaining contact with her clit tool. I lined my cock up with Maryse's tender opening, ready to push in with one thrust. I hesitated just long enough to grab the oil again and poured it along her spine, timing my thrust to enter her at the same time the oil hit her back. "OOOhhhhh, AHHHhhhh, OOOOOoooo," she cried out in a combination of pleasure and surprise.

I worked the oil all around her back while slowly thrusting in and out. I started the massage by walking my thumbs up along each side of her spine. I couldn't tell what she was enjoying more, my thrusting or the massage, because Kelly was still crying out in pleasure. I started really giving her muscles a good massage when Kelly finally had had enough tongue action and weakly moved away from Maryse's tongue. No longer concentrating on Kelly's clit, Maryse started telling me what she wanted in her sexy accent while pushing back against my thrusts which she wanted quicker and deeper.

"Ahhhhhhh, yessssssssssss," she called out as I slammed into her as quickly and deeply as I could. Kelly moved over and started massaging Maryse's clit, causing her to bury her head in the mattress to prevent waking up the entire hotel with her screams. Only problem was, Kelly wasn't having that. Kelly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up, "AHHHHHHHooooohhhh," Maryse cried out. Kelly wasn't done yet, while still pulling Maryse's head back by her hair, she began smacking her ass with her other hand gaining a yelp of pleasure/pain. "Cuuuuuummmmmmmiiinnnnnggggg," Maryse said between smacks on her ass. As she came down from her high, I slipped out of her sopping wet love mound.

I moved to lie down on the bed, and when she was ready, I told Maryse to climb back on, reverse cowgirl style to finish me off, which wasn't going to take long. As she positioned herself on top of me, I, like Kelly, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled causing her to arch her back, thus thrusting out her breasts, which Kelly tantalizingly teased with fingers and tongue. As her hips met my thrusting, the pressure in my balls started building. As I grew inside her just before blowing my load, I pulled Maryse all the way down on top of me, wrapping my arms around her tightly, with Kelly giving me a long kiss as I shot my load so hard, I thought the condom might shoot off. After my contractions ceased, Maryse rolled off of me to the opposite side that Kelly was on and we shared a quick kiss between us.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but when I awakened, Maryse was gone and Kelly was just finishing up in the shower. As she walked out in her towel, Kelly asked if I had a good time, which I assured her I did. She came over, gave me a kiss, then lightly slapped my knee and said,

"Tag, you're it. Try and top that."

12