Kelly: The Beach House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers

"Did you enjoy that?"

Kelly stopped, frozen in the knowledge that the woman had known she was there all along. She looked up at the woman, her nipples hard with excitement. The vision in the shower met her gaze, capturing Kelly's attention with her bright green eyes.

A long moment passed between them, with Kelly pinned to her spot in the doorway as those emerald eyes roamed over the length and breadth of her own nudity. Oiled with sweat and suntan lotion, her body a golden color from days in the sun, Kelly stood before her, surprisingly unashamed to be naked before this stranger. Where mere seconds before she'd been scrambling for a towel she now stood defiant, proud of her own body.

The heat within her surged anew at the approving look she saw on the stranger's beautiful face.

At last the brunette spoke, "Lovely, dear, simply lovely. Are you coming in to join me or are you just going to steal my towel and leave?"

Something about the way the brunette said those words triggered a rush of memories. All at once Kelly was back in that night in the restaurant with Corm before they'd gone to the opera. A ghostly echo of those pulsing ben wa balls twitched in her pussy and Kelly started in recognition.

The brunette laughed, throwing her head back in mirth, water cascading anew down her face. "So you do remember me! I'd hoped you would."

Startled, Kelly turned and bolted for the door...straight into Corm's waiting arms. He smiled down at her, "I see you've met Monica."

O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers
12