Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had cum in her too, she had gone outside to Tracey who said I had phoned while she was in there. Kelly and Tracey went back on to the dancefloor, and had a good dance. Kelly said she was so drunk she didn't know what she was doing. She apologized to me for being such a slut. She had made such a fool of herself, the two lads both openly groped her for the duration of the night, lifting her skirt up so people could see her pussy and lifting her top to show her tits. She couldn't even remember what had happened to her knickers.

Kelly vowed to never get so drunk again, and started crying. I told her it was fine. In truth, the story had got me so horny that I daren't move in case my cock broke through my trousers! I told her so, and she looked at me through teary eyes, asking me if I was telling her the truth. I insisted that I was and when she said she wasn't going to go the barbecue tomorrow, I told her that I didn't mind if she still wanted to go.

Kelly shrugged, saying she didn't know what to do. I asked her if she had enjoyed screwing Carl and Mark and she confessed that she had but that she felt guilty and dirty. She was torn between the fun of being a slut, and the voice in her head telling her it was wrong. She asked me what I thought and I said that she was just getting it all out of her system. As long as she came back to me, and still loved me and gave it to me too, I didn't mind.

She felt the front of my trousers and giggled at how hard I was. I confessed that the thought of her being such a slut and letting two guys fuck her in a nightclub toilet made me so horny. Plus the fact that the lads had been getting her tits and pussy out on the dancefloor aroused me too and Kelly sighed and said she regretted that bit. She wouldn't be able to go in the club again, she was too afraid of people recognising her.

We went upstairs and I was waiting in bed for her, when she called me into the bathroom. I got up and went in, to find her in her clothes from the night before, the brown and white stripy top, and the short black skirt. 'Fuck me' she said, and I obliged, screwing her the way Carl had. I pushed her over the sink, pulled her knickers to one side and shoved my cock into her. She was already wet, and I shagged her hard and fast.

'Be rougher' she said. I told her to 'shut the fuck up' and pushed her head down, and pulled her legs further apart so I could drive into her as hard as possible. The thought that she had done this with Carl in the club the night before drove me wild and within minutes I shot my load into her.

I took her to bed and with her still in her skirt and top, I pulled her knickers off and went down on her so she could orgasm too. I didn't mind licking my cum out of her pussy, and she gripped my head as she shuddered to her climax.

Afterwards we talked, and again she asked me if all of this was really turning her on. I admitted it was, and she asked me what I wanted her to do next. I said I wanted her to go to the barbecue and be a real slut. Do whatever she wanted to. She asked exactly what I wanted her to do, and I said that I would love for her to have a threesome. It was a shame the two guys last night didn't do her at the same time.

Kelly looked at me shocked, but confessed that the idea did turn her on, and that Steve had been pestering her for a threesome. I said she had the perfect opportunity tomorrow, and as Kelly switched the light off she said she would sleep on it, and I would have to wait and see what happened. It would be a surprise, she said as we went to sleep.

What I didn't know was that tomorrow held more surprises than I could have ever have expected...

12