Kelly's Liberation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next pic loaded as I slowly started working at myself, rubbing my clit softly and tenderly: Libby had dropped both hands to her hips, with two fingers of one hand resting close above her own spot in a marvellously, arousingly restrained fashion, but the focus of the picture was her breasts: both sitting free and easy, unclad and unfettered, matching and perfect, better than I could remember -- I guess when I last saw them I wasn't really paying such close attention. I lingered for a while on this shot, touching myself very gently, building myself up slowly, very slowly, drinking in the sight of my best friend's near-naked body and revelling in the concept of her putting on a delicious little show for the entire world...

Having built my pleasure up quite nicely while memorising this pic, I moved on. In the next picture she had turned back-to-camera again, and the g-string was coming down, she was bending down while turned to the side at that three-quarters angle so you could still see a breast, swinging low and gentle and fulsome as she pulled her underwear down, her arse taut and toned, the cheeks flexed as she bent...

...and as I drank this shot in, soaking up the sight of her partly-obscured breast and her bared arse, I rubbed at myself a little harder, the pleasure building a little quicker, and I alternated every now and again between rubbing my clit and slipping a finger a little way into my hot, wet little pussy, just a little way, very gently...

...and with my free hand I loaded the next pic, which was the last one in the list for this series. In this shot, front to camera again, she was pretty well naked now: the stockings and heels and garter belt remained but the underwear were gone, replaced by a strategically-placed nurse's cap held daintily in front of her money-maker, and pinned to the cap was a scrawled note reading 'show's over, boys'. Libby's face was cropped out again, but still I could imagine a cheeky, teasing little grin on her face as she stood there, tits akimbo, with nought but that itty bitty little cap saving her modesty before the whole world... before my husband Tom... and before me...

And I came. I didn't come too hard; it was just a little orgasm, a small but rewarding release as the series came to an end and so did I. I rubbed myself slowly as my pleasure abated, and I sat back and revelled in the afterglow, staring disbelievingly at the picture of Libby so exposed before the whole world. I went over the series in my mind, thinking back to each picture; as I did so, I could hardly believe that Libby, the Libby I had known for years, had gone and done this.

When I settled down I searched all through her thread, and over the course of a few hours I put the story together. Turns out that 'aussie_101' -- my husband's alter-ego on Literotica -- was to thank for Libby's newfound fame; somehow or other he had uncorked this exhibitionist streak in Libby, and put her onto Literotica to give her a means to satisfy her apparent need to show herself to the world.

But it seems that Tom's influence came from a distance; the bulk of Libby's posts were dated after she left our house and got back with Glen, and I could see the rest of her photos were taken at her place with the features of her bedroom recognisable in the background. So it was not as bad as I had feared; Tom had not shared a room with Libby while she stripped, and there was no cause to suspect that he had ever seen her naked with his own two eyes: they had never crossed that boundary. Which was, of course, an immense relief.

Delving further into the matter, it became clear that a really nice, warm friendship had developed between my best friend and my husband. Throughout Libby's thread, aussie_101 had posted nothing but friendly encouragement and warm, un-sleazy praise. I even found a link to another thread Tom had done himself, posting pictures of his own strip-tease that he had put up at Libby's request (or rather, Libby's demand -- he wasn't going to do it until she told the world she'd stop posting pictures til he did, and so he caved). Going through all of Tom's pictures made me horny again, and I touched myself up again and brought on another yummy little orgasm -- and as I came again, I realised that all of this business made me miss him even more than usual. In a way, I was glad of these photos as a very pleasant reminder; gosh he's got a big cock...

Towards the end of the night I had seen quite a number of amateur strip-teasing photographic series: lots of Libby's, Tom's solitary series, and I even browsed through a few other people's threads to see how my friends stacked up against the competition. Seeing that not everybody on the boards was a supermodel or ultra-hunk, it helped me decide it was time for a little fun of my own. The kids were off at a slumber party and they wouldn't be back until the morning; and over in a cabinet sat Tom's camera (very likely the same one Libby had used to shoot her 'nursie' series) and his tripod.

"Well then," I said to myself. "Let's see if three can't play this game..."

12