Kelly's Quest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't exactly sure what uncle Jack meant by that, but I figured I might as well get things started. I really wanted my arms higher in the air, so I said, "Up."

Nothing happened. I repeated "Up," and again nothing happened - or did it. If everything was reversed, were the commands also reversed or was I perhaps controlling the other beam? I tried "pain," and I heard my mother yelp. Yes, everything was reversed.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my wrists. The beam was rasing. It raised again, and then again. My feet were barely on the ground. Again it raised and then again so that I was hanging from my wrists. Tingling shocks fired through the clamps and then the voltage increased.

"Pleasure," I shouted. "More pleasure."

"Down"

Mom must have understood and I was lowered back two levels and the vibrators sprang to life. It is strange what will trigger memories. I suddenly could remember that as I was growing up, my mom was continually telling me to always give back twice as much as you are given.

That wasn't just something about returning kindnesses to people. I had raised her up twice, she raised me up four times. I had jolted her with pain, she jolted me twice. Whatever I did to her, she would do twice to me.

Suddenly I felt the clamps electrical bite on my clit and nipples. I could see myself writhe as the current flowed through me. Did that mean that mom wanted pain? I gave the command, 'Pain - More Pain." And in response my vibrators moved up a notch.

I understood why uncle Jack called this his mind fuck machine. I was in control, but not in control. And I was watching myself from outside my body. I was now hanging in a room full of snakes - it looked an awful lot like that scene in one of the Indiana Jones movies. I gave and I received pain and pleasure and was pulled off my feet and forced almost down to the ground. Finally the pain and pleasure were at a maximum and I was standing on my tiptoes. I could see the sweat shining on my body. I was now standing among the stars somewhere out in space.

Suddenly everything went dark and the beams moved to their original positions. Soft music played in the earpieces. I could dimly see myself standing in almost total blackness. Then the video and sound faded away and I was left in the deep, dark, warmth of my golden cocoon.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF PART THREE OF FOUR

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12