Ken and Sally's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

“My mouth is dry from all that kissing and licking. I will have to get a drink of water. I’ll be back soon, my love.” I swear I heard her chuckling softly to herself as she went to the bathroom. I heard the water come on and run for a long time. Finally it stopped, and then I heard a glass come down on the table. Then I felt her sit on the bed again. “Now where was I,” she asked herself out loud. “Oh yes, I was right about here.” She spread my ass cheeks and tongue went to the point where she had stopped. She moved it downward until the tip of it came in contact with my asshole. She traced all around it, without touching the center. Then she stuck her tongue in the center and pushed her tongue in and out of my asshole. Just when it was feeling good, she stopped.

“I’m dry again, I need more water,” she said as she moved her body and I heard her pick up the glass and then set it down. She quickly moved back down to my asshole and stuck her tongue in as far as it would go. But her tongue was now ice cold, she must have had ice in the glass. What a sensation, I can’t describe it to you, all I can say is you should try it. I almost came when that cold tongue entered me. I must have had some body action that showed how much it turned me on, because Jill said “Oh, you like that, well then you’ll love this.” She got the glass and I could hear the ice tinkling in the glass. “Here, you go.” With that, she shoved an ice cube in my asshole. Damn, talk about emotion and sensations. The coldness in my ass was a huge turn on; I began to hump the bed, trying to get myself off. Jill quickly reached under me and grabbed my balls, rather forcibly, applying just enough pressure to make me uncomfortable and stop my motion.

“Not yet, my love,” she said. “I will tell you when you can come. I want it to be the most powerful orgasm you have ever had, so you will wait, at least for a little longer.” When I had calmed down, she relaxed the hold on my balls.

“Roll back over on you back, Ken. I want to finish my tit message of you. Then if you ask me real nice I might let you come. But, you are going to have to ask me.”

Jill was unbelievable. I never knew she could be this way. In all of our lovemaking, she was always eager to do exactly as I, or for that matter her brother Stan, asked. She never displayed this side of her, the dominant wench side. I must say I was enjoying it; it was good for a change of pace. How she knew I would be so turned on by this, I don’t know. I can’t wait to ask her and find out. Damn, do I love her!

She shifted her weight and I felt her erect nipples moving up my thighs toward my balls and hard cock. This time went she got to my groin area, she did not change direction, she continued upward. Soon I felt the nipples touch my balls, she moved them all over, and then she moved toward my hard cock. Again, I could feel the hard points touch and caress my skin. It felt so good on my cock and then they were gone. I must have had a puzzled expression, because she said, ”don’t worry, now the good part starts.

She moved her body and I felt her touch my head, but this time it was with her tits pressing against me. She moved them over my head, neck, chest, stomach and finally my dick. The sensation of her tits mashing against my cock and balls, trapping them in between the soft mounds of delight was indescribable. It took all my will power not to tit fuck her right then and there.

She noticed my restraint. “Good boy, you are learning. Since you were so well behaved, you shall have a reward.” The bed shifted as I could feel her straddled my face. I could smell her aroma, the aroma of sex. She was as turned on as me. I felt something moist touch my nose; I realized it was her pussy. She rubbed it on my nose for a few seconds. “Do I smell good, lover boy,” she asked.

I nodded yes.

“Well stick out your tongue for your prize. I stuck out my tongue as far as it would go and she positioned her pussy so that it came in contact with it. “You may lick me.” She said. “Do a good job and I may return the favor.”

I never licked a pussy so delicious as Jill’s tasted. I did the best job I could and I was rewarded with her having an orgasm. “Ken, damn, that was good. You are a good pussy licker. I will say that for you. Give it a kiss goodbye, at least for now,” After I kissed her pussy, she moved it down my body, rubbing it on my chest and one of my nipples. She kept going lower until the tip of my cock touched her pussy, then she stopped.

“Would you like me to continue, Ken?” she asked me.

“Yes, oh God yes, please,” I answered. Please lower your wonderful pussy upon my cock. I am so turned on by you, I must have you, I must make love to you, I beg you, please.”

“You MUST!” she said rather loudly. “I think someone needs to rethink his words.”

“Please, I only meant, I must have you, so that I can truly pleasure you. I want to give you my love. Please let me please you. I beg you Jill. I love you so much. I am so honored that you are going to be my wife and spend the rest of my life with you.”

“What about Sally?” Jill said rather seriously.

“Jill, I love you as much as I love my sister who I have loved all my life. I have only loved you such a short time and I feel the same about you as I do Sally.”

“Oh Ken I love you so much, too.” I feel the same way about you that I feel about Stan. I think we are the luckiest people in the world, to have two people to love and have them love us.”

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips and took off the blindfold. “Make love to me, please.” She said with tears in her eyes.

Without breaking our kiss, I rolled on top of her. Our kiss became very passionate and lasted for a few minutes. When we finally ended it, I looked into Jill’s face and I saw a radiance emanating from her. I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth and I made love to it. Then, I did the same for the other one. Finally I was ready and so was Jill. I reached down and guided my hard dick to the entrance to Jill’s opening and with one push I was totally inside of her. I never felt her so wet with natural lubrication. My cock was literally sloshing in all of her juices. I wanted it to last forever, but it was one of the shortest fucks Jill and I ever experienced. We were both so worked up; it didn’t take long for either of us to reach the brink of ecstasy and beyond. We stared into each other’s eyes and therefore could tell how close each other were to reaching an orgasm.

Jill came first. Ken….Ken….Oh…yes…..God….I….love…. you…..Oh.…. Soooo …. goooodddd. … damn….Ken…. shit….. here….I…. oh…lord…..i love…. Youuuu…I oohh…commmingggg…

Almost the same time, I began shooting inside of her. I could feel her muscles milking the come from my dick. Shitttt…… Jilllll….. Dammmmnnnn…oh…fuckkkkk… shit…. Gooddd…..Jillll……love…….here…..I….comeeeeee. and I collapsed on top of her. I could feel her vaginal muscles go into spasms every few seconds.

We lay like that for, I don’t know how long. We were holding each other, my cock was still inside of Jill, but it was fighting a losing battle to stay. Finally it slipped out of her.

“Oh,” she said sadly. “You felt so good in there.” The, she looked at me, “That was simply awesome, Ken. I don’t think you have been better. Are you ready for your second orgasm?”

“You got to be kidding,” I said. There is no way I’m going to get hard again.”

I told you it’s your night and I have some holes you didn’t fill yet. Relax, let me do all the work.” She got between my legs and licked my deflated dick. She kissed it and nibbled on it and still no response. She took my entire flaccid dick into her mouth; it felt so warm and moist in there. She moved her hand downward and cupped my balls. Jill’s hand felt warm and soft. I felt a twinge in my dick; it was beginning to respond. She eased a finger toward my asshole and traced the outside it, another twinge. The more she played with my balls and sucked my dick the harder it got. To my surprise “Lazarus had risen from the dead.”

She looked up at me and smiled. She stopped sucking. “See, I told you I could do it. Now relax and enjoy.” She got something from the nightstand and then continued to suck my dick. I felt one of Jill’s fingers go to my asshole and she began to push it inside of me. First it only went in a short distance, and then after I adjusted to it, she pushed the whole finger inside. She was still sucking my dick. I felt a second finger join the first; it was an interesting feeling. I had only seen this in some porno films and I had wondered how it felt. Evidently, Jill was giving me that opportunity. I must say I was enjoying the sensation. Just when it was feeling good, she removed her fingers. I was disappointed, however she soon put a hard object in my asshole, a dildo. It was longer than her fingers and it hit places inside my rectum that made me feel quite good. With the dildo in place, she now turned her attention totally toward my dick. It was obvious she was going to make me come and come quickly. When she sensed I was close to orgasm, she turned on the vibrator part of the dildo. Now I was in heaven. My dick was close to erupting and I felt like the dildo was also causing me to come. She was moving the vibrator around my ass.

“Damn, right there!” I yelled. Move it in and out, oh shit…. I can’t tell you how that feels…oh …I….never….shit…..I…think…I’m …. Going……to …come…… Damn.”

I orgasm, but I didn’t shoot my wad. Jill jacked my dick franticly. Before I came down from the orgasm inside my asshole, my dick erupted into her mouth. Damn….God….shit…mofer .fuxker….shot… luck…me goooddd….aw….

I couldn’t talk right. I heard weird words coming out of my mouth, and then I went into spasms and then a vegetative state. Jill asked me how I liked it and I could only smile, my muscles weren’t taking orders from my brain. I lay there; eyes closed and just enjoyed the feeling. I felt Jill get off the bed and I heard the shower turn on, but all I could do is lie there.

After a quick shower Jill came back into the room, “Are you conscious? I never saw anyone come like that, it was awesome to watch and realize that you caused it.”

“Jill, where did you learn to do that? Sally and I have explored anal sex, but it was I sticking my dick in her ass. What made you stick that vibrator in me?”

I saw a porno film once that had the women doing things like that. Plus, Sally and I talk about what makes you and Stan get hot and bothered. That way we can please the men we love.

“You girls do a good job.”

“You better get a shower, we haven’t eaten yet. I feel hungry. How does seafood sound?”

“Sounds good to me.” I told her. “I’ll be ready in ten fifteen minutes.”

We had a great diner and went to a bar afterward. By the time we got back to our room, we were both slightly drunk and very tired. We got undressed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12