Ken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken started with long strokes holding for a moment with his cock head tight against her cervix, then backing almost all of the way out.

Tanya soon matched his strokes with her hip thrusts, "Yes, oh yes, I've never been fucked as nice as this. Oh damn! I'm cumming again! Oh yes, here it cums! OH, ....OH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Oh, my God, that was so beautiful!" Tanya pulled Ken's head to her and kissed him putting everything she had to give into the kiss.

On the sofa, Tanya glanced around the room and blushed all over again, knowing that these strangers had not only seen her naked but at the height of her passion as well. "Oh shit, wait until Arthur sees this."

Mark turned on a second screen showing Arthur and Ruth. He fast forwarded it pausing it as it ran. When he paused it for the last time, the screen showed them both in a sixty nine position. Running it from there showed then both enjoying each other immensely. "Do you mean that Arthur?"

"Wow! He never did that with me. Do you think she might have taught him something?"

"Might have? I'm sure she did. What that lady doesn't know hasn't been thought of yet."

"I'll second that", Ken said. "The ladies around here say her husband is equally good. You might like to see him in action too. "

"Did you guys video all of last night's action?"

"We sure did."

"Oh oh! Tanya's eyes were wide as to what could happen."

"Don't worry, Tanya, first off, you'll have the only copy and everything else will be deleted...unless you want us to keep it."

"Why would I want you to have it. My God, you could put copies in every dirty book store in the country!"

"Yes, and you would get a percentage of every copy sold, plus a nice fee for starring in it."

"Ken, would you go round everyone up for breakfast down at the pool?"

"How long do you need, Cindy?"

"An hour will do if I've got some help"

Terry quickly volunteered along with Ted.

Tanya said, "I'll be along as soon as Mark is finished"

Cindy laughed. "Forget you then, Mark is never finished."

"Cindy's right, you know. With a partner like you, I could keep going all day, and all night. But for now, we have other things to do. Please think about it. You can watch my video with Terry if you need a reference."

Mark picked up a large manila envelope and handed it to Tanya. On top of the documents inside was a check in the amount of $1000. Each time we ask you to shoot a new video with us, you have the right to refuse, if you choose to perform in it, you get to view it before we copy it. If for any reason you don't want us to proceed with it, you have the right to reject it. We'll give you a copy to keep but it is copyrighted by us so you cannot make copies and sell them by yourself. We sell the ones we keep in large quantities to wholesale distributors. The copies are encoded so they cannot be recopied. You get your royalty check for 5% whenever a shipment is made. What do you think?

"Ummm. ...On one hand I can really use this money. I also enjoy good sex. On the other hand I'm worried about my dad finding out."

"Does your dad enjoy porn?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"If he does, he'd have to be proud of you. If he doesn't, he'll never find out. Besides, it's natural for a father to have sexual desire for his daughter, and vice versa."

"Okay, I think you are right. I'll sign."

"I'll also need a copy of your driver's license. Porn in not illegal as long as no one is underage. Speaking of legalities, this is a licensed legitimate business. We will file your earnings statement with the IRS, and you will be required to pay taxes on it. Should the question arise, you are a model working for an agency as an independent contractor. Okay, business done. Lets go get your driver's license so I can print a copy for my records then we'll go get some breakfast. You'll love it! Cindy is a great cook. Do you think you and Arthur would like living here?"

"I sure would, I can't speak for Arthur, but it looked like he'd enjoy it too. I'm wondering if we'll be able to afford it though"

"Mark laughed. "I know you will be able to afford it. Plus since these are all two bedroom, you can always get a roommate if Arthur can't handle it. This is going to be the nicest place in the world to live if you love sex."

"Oh?"

"Figure it this way forty eight two bedroom apartments with no children, that's at least ninety six men and women who all love to fuck. If you enjoy women as well as men, that means you have at least ninety six partners to choose from. All we need to do is fill up with couples like us. We all get periodic std checks, and there are no dopers or smokers here. This is paradise!"

"It just seems too good to be true."

"Tanya, can you spend the night with me?"

"I ...I need to talk with Arthur."

"Let me talk with one of the girls. I think we can make Arthur happy to let you stay with me.

Besides, I have something very special to offer you."

Tanya laughed. "And what might that be"

Mark took Tanya's hand and placed it on his hard 10 inch cock.

Tanya didn't let go when he released her hand. Instead she stroked it, looked up into Mark's dark eyes and softly asked, "Is that for me?"

Mark kissed her lips gently teasing them with his tongue. After breaking the kiss, he smiled and said, "Only if you want it"

Tanya dropped to her knees and slid Mark's trunks down to his knees. She stared longingly at his hard cock, looked up into his eyes and said, "Oh yes, I do want it." She kissed and licked the head of it, gave it a nice deep suck and then pulled his trunks back up. "Come on, lets get some breakfast."

Poolside, Cindy had demonstrated her culinary skill. Breakfast consisted of pancakes with real maple syrup and blueberries, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, coffee and doughnuts.

Ruth and Jack were there to help serve. They had occupied a plastic round table with their things including enough rental applications and leases to go around, and a handful of disposable ball point pens. There was also a small cup of paper clips.

As Mark and Tanya arrived, Mark pulled Ruth just out of earshot. "Is Arthur any good?"

"Arthur was good, a little rough around the edges but with a little training, he'll be a real pussy pleaser."

"Good, Tanya wants a place if Arthur is in. She's also a good candidate for Lou. I want a video of her with me tonight if we can make sure Arthur won't be a problem."

"Arthur is in. I made him very happy last night. By the way, he feels better if we call him Art. He knows he's nerdy but he really wants to be a regular guy"

"Have you spoken with the last two couples yet?"

"No. They've been a little slow to come out. Maybe they're still in bed."

"Could you go check on them? Get them to come out if you can. A first time swing sometimes seems different the morning after. If they enjoyed it, we want them here."

Jane was talking with Ken. "So, how was she?"

Ken laughed. "She was so damned good my cock is still sore. I can hardly wait to hear what she does to Mark. She really is one very hot little fuck."

"So who will you fuck tonight."

"Tonight I want to audition one of the last ones. There could be some real talent there. We need a good assortment of DVD's. We also want to mix with everyone so we can make them all feel at home here. I'd like you to handle Arthur if you don't mind. Tanya is great talent and I'm sure Mark will want to fuck her on camera tonight. Oh here comes Ruth with the last ones."

"Hiya kids. Grab a chair and join us!"

"Thank you Ken."

"Well, what do you think of the apartments and the lifestyle? Peggy?"

"The apartments sure are a lot better than the dorms. John and I thoroughly enjoyed each other last night. Doing it with someone else is a refreshing experience. What do you think, George? "

"I sure enjoyed Ginger. Though I can't speak for her, It seemed like she enjoyed me. Do you guys switch around all the time?"

Ken laughed. "Only when we feel like it, George. My God! I'd be a dried out prune if we did it every night. It's really nice to know, though, that if my partner is busy at school, for example, and I get horny, I can easily find another lover right here. Then there are times when one of us just feels an attraction to someone else. We don't want to change our lives over it, but we would just like to be together for a time or two. It's really nice to just get together without feeling any pressure. The four of you seem to be comfortable after last night. So I think you'd fit in here just fine. What do you think?"

All four agreed that they liked the place and the lifestyle.

Ken continued. "Since there will be a lot of people to choose from right here, We don't go outside for sex except for a few of us that belong to a private club that has similar rules and health checks, but that's very exclusive and not for everyone. Everyone get's a health check before moving in. It's no big deal. A nurse will stop by this afternoon and collect blood samples from all of us. None of us do drugs or smoke. And we don't go out and blabber about what we do here. As far as school and other students are concerned, we just live off campus. The landlords are right over there, Jack and Ruth. They could easily afford to retire somewhere else, but they built this place for fun. We are all helping them fill it with nice compatible people. If you want to move in with us, the rental applications and leases are over on their table. They'll also need a photocopy of a driver license for every occupant living here. Okay? Good. Then let's grab some food."

Ken carefully got in line behind Peggy. At a somewhat private moment he whispered in her ear, "Can you and I get together? Ruth told me that she'd like to get to know George."

In answer, Peggy reached back took Ken's hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

As George filled his tray, Ruth approached him. She softly put her hand on his shoulder and in a sultry voice asked, "Do you think we might be able to spend some time alone together?"

George nearly dropped his tray,

Ruth was indeed one gorgeous female, and today she looked radiant and exuded sexual charm as a freshly and thoroughly fucked woman does.

"Yes! Sure we can."

As John passed through the line with his tray, Cindy looked right into his eyes and said, "I want you, John"

John blushed. "Ummm. Okay, I want you too."

Jack took Ginger by her hand. "You look so beautiful I just have to ask, could you and I spend a little time together."

"I think I'd like that, Jack. Especially since John seems taken by Cindy. After we eat and John and I sign your papers"

Terry noticed the pairing in progress and quickly made her way over to Jason. "Hi, Jason. I'd love to get to know you better."

Jason grinned as his cock began to tent his swim suit. "I think we might be able to find some time later on to get together."

Ted saw his opening. He dropped his usually shy demeanor. "Hi Samantha. I regret that I was too slow to claim your attention yesterday and let Jack beat me to your side. Do you suppose you and I could spend some time together later on"

"Ummm, Yeah, Ted, I think we could work that out."

Breakfast progressed despite the pairing that was going on.

John and Ginger found a table and set their trays down. As John got up to get the papers, Terry and Ted came over. Mind if we join you?

"Not at all, have a seat and be welcome." Ginger smiled.

"Ginger, You look great this morning!" Terry said.

"Thank you. You are looking fine yourself." Ginger giggled. "I feel like such a whore though"

"Me too." , Terry said. "Isn't it wonderful? I feel so alive this morning!"

John returned with papers for Ted as well as his self. "Gee, that Cindy sure is a great cook.

"She should be, she's studying to be a professional chef. I can also tell you from experience that cooking isn't the only thing she's great at."

"I'll be trying that out pretty soon, Ted. She's mine tonight"

"How about you, Ted? What do you think of Cindy", Ginger asked.

"I'll let you know later when my cock feels a little less sore. Cindy almost wore it down to a nub."

Ginger chided Ted. "Awww, poor baby. Samantha has just the cure for you. She'll rub some of her nice hot black pussy cream all over it and you'll be good as new."

You heard me ask her, Ginger?

There are no secrets around here, Ted, or don't you hear and see clearly?

John laughed. "You seem to like black pussy, Ted."

Well, John, "So far what I've tasted was delicious and delightful, Now I need to see if it's all like that."

Ruth and Cindy finished cleaning the grill and putting things away.

Ken and Mark began picking up trays and cleaning tables as people finished eating.

Now it was up to Ruth and Jack to collect the papers. Despite the $1200/month rental, every one of the guests eagerly signed. Keys were handed out even though a few of the couples had to write post dated checks. Ken and Mark escorted each of the couples to pick up their clothing from the locked room where it had been kept for them and ran copies of driver licenses for Ruth to file Looking at the economics, if you added the dorm cost and cafeteria to the cost of going out for an evening, the rent wasn't really that much more.

The public health nurse arrived at 2:00 PM. By 2:45 she had collected blood draws from all 16 people.

By 3:00 She also had an apartment. Her name was Sarah Kimball. She was 24 years old, 5'8" tall, Blonde hair blue mischievous eyes, medium tits, and a lovely round ass. Sarah was not the wasp waist fashion model. She might tip the scale at 135 pounds. No one would call her overweight. Privately, she had asked Ruth, "Is it okay if I bring my girlfriend over tonight? I'm thinking about having her as a roommate. Don't worry, I'll do bloods from both of us?" She looked around before she said in a lower voice. We're both bisexual.

Ruth laughed. "Great! So am I. So is Cindy, and Jane. I don't know about the other girls yet. Thank you God! Things are looking up!"

Sarah giggled. "An afternoon tea party could be lots of fun at this place. I better get back to work. I'm getting wet just thinking about all the fun we can have here."

Ruth didn't miss an opportunity "It's going to be a little bit busy on weekends, Sarah. What are your hours during the week?

"Normal 8 to 5 with Mondays off because I work Saturdays"

"And your girlfriend?"

"Ginny works the same hours Monday through Friday."

"Would you like some help moving in tomorrow? I have a pick up truck we can use."

"Great. Sure, I'd be grateful for your help."

"Good. We're in apartment 1A. Come on down when you're ready. I'll have coffee made."

Ken, Mark, and Cindy helped the new neighbors pick up their clothes and find their apartments. After that it was time for swim and party.

Ken took Peggy by her hand and led her over to a lounge chair and slid another one up beside it for his self. Peggy was a little shy until Ruth drew George aside and kissed him firmly on his lips.

Peggy giggled. "Well, I guess George won't be missing me tonight. The only thing that bothers me is who sleeps where."

Ken laughed. "Maybe that's why all of the apartments have 2 bedrooms. You're officially invited to spend the night in my room with me. Mark and Tanya can use Mark's room, Ruth can stay with George at your place. Jane can stay with Arthur at his place. It all works out if the girls just go with the guys. Come on, Let's go for a swim."

Cindy grabbed John's cock through his trunks. "Come on Lover, I need a swim, then some lovin' before I start dinner.

Jack picked Ginger up and threw her into the deep end of the pool before diving in after her.

Jason and Terry were already missing from the pool scene.

Ted and Samantha were in the pool. Ted put his hands on her hips and looked deep into her eyes. "You are so very beautiful. I feel like I'm with a goddess." Then, he tenderly kissed her lips. "Come with me." Ted took Samantha's hand and led her off to his place.

Jane handed Arthur a drink. "Loosen up a little Artie, You are all tensed up like you're about to snap. What's the matter?"

"It's Tanya, I'm worried about her being with Mark. I'm afraid she likes him too much already. She's been with him all day and she barely said hello to me."

"Awww, It's nothing to worry about. I was the same way over Mark just last week, and I'm with you now. Most of the time I'm with Ken. I love Ken. That hasn't changed, but I love to be with different men just like Ken loves to be with different women. Mark's just a guy who happened to be born with dark skin and a big cock. Did you enjoy being with Ruth last night? She told me she enjoyed being with you. She loves her husband and makes him very happy. She also enjoys being with Mark sometimes. Do you like me?"

"Oh yes, Jane. You are very beautiful and very nice too."

"Do you want to be with me tonight."

"I sure do."

"Good. Let's play a game then. For tonight, you make me forget about Mark, and I'll make you forget about Tanya. Tonight it's just you and me. Okay? Jane took Arthur's hand and put it on her tit. Then kissed him as she began rubbing his cock through his trunks. Oh yeah, we'll enjoy each other tonight."

"We sure will. Thanks Jane, I want you to know that I really like you as a friend." Arthur began kneading Jane's tits as his hard cock began to throb in her hand"

"Let's go up to your place now, Arthur. We can come down for dinner later."

"Arthur took Jane's hand and led her upstairs."

After a 4 lap swimming race that Cindy won by only one length, a bit of splashing a hug and a nice long kiss, Cindy said, "John take me to your bed."

John took Cindy's hand and led her upstairs.

Jack said, "Wanna see the manager's apartment?"

Ginger looked around and saw that they were all alone. "I'd love to see it, Jack". She took the hand that Jack offered her and left with him.

Mark and Tanya were busy in Marks room when Ken and Peggy entered the apartment. The rhythmic sound of a headboard bouncing off the wall made it very obvious what they were doing.

Ken made a mental note to tell Mark to move his bed out from the wall.

"Gee, Ken, do we try to drown them out?" Peggy giggled."

"Are you game for that?"

Peggy quickly removed her bikini and jumped onto Ken's bed rolling onto her back. "Try me" She spread her legs and drew her knees up.

Ken wasted no time as he shucked off his trunks grabbed a towel and crawled onto the bed from the foot and kissed her hairless pussy as he stuffed the towel under it.

Peggy moaned and squeezed his head between her silky smooth thighs. "Oh, yeah, love my pussy. Oh wow baby, you know right where to go. Yes, yes, just like that, Please don't stop. Mmmm, I love feeling your hot tongue in me. Oh yes, Squeeze my nipples just like that." Peggy was thrusting her hips and holding Ken's head with her hands, steering it where she wanted. She pulled it up a little, and thrust her hips hard driving her throbbing nub into Ken's mouth. "Suck it! Oh God yes! Cumminnngggg!

Ken kept her on her right on the peak of an intense cum as long as he could before letting her come down a little to catch her breath. Her warm, sweet cum juice covered his face with each of her spasms. He continued licking her tenderly and softly massaging her nipples as she lay there breathing hard and trembling. When Ken felt her hips twitch slightly, he licked her just a little bit harder.

Peggy's breath quickened. Her hands began rubbing his head. Her hips slowly and attentively thrust her pubis against his face.

"Atta girl", he thought. " Go for the big one." Ken increased the speed and intensity of his ministrations until Peggy began to moan and grind her hips continuously. He slipped a finger into her cunt and began fucking her with it. Then he added a second finger, then a third. He felt the roughness of her G-spot and started rubbing it with his fingertips.