Ken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" I'm cumming again. Oh fuck! This is going to be a big one. Oh shit! Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Peggy was panting as she climbed toward the peak of a huge orgasm. "Oh Baby, please don't stop now. I'm so close! Oh yes! Yes! YES! Here it cums. Cumminnnnnnggggg! AAAYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Peggy screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Ken quickly shoved his hard cock into her before she fell off of her peak.

"Oh yes, give me that nice hard cock! Fuck me hard, fast and deep. She locked her legs around his ass and pulled him into her as deep as she could. "Cum deep inside of me. Fill me up with your sweet cum. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Peggy was thrusting and grinding her hot cunt against Ken's cock as he thrust deep into her and held.

"Oh shit! Here it cums! Take it, Baby!"

"Oh yes! Give it to me, Ken. I'm cummiiinnnnng! Cummmmiiinnnggg! cuummmmmiiiiiinnnnngggg! "Peggy's legs squeezed Ken's hips as he pumped his seed against her cervix. "....Oh ,wow! What did you do to me? I've never cum so hard in my life. Mmmm, you feel so good in me." She milked his cock with her cunt. After resting a little, she pulled his ass and rubbed her cunt along his cock. "Oh my God, you're still hard. Mmmm, I love how you feel inside of me." I'd like to hold you here inside of me forever. Peggy gently rubbed his cock with her cunt again, then again a little harder and faster Soon they were fucking like bunnies all over again. This time the need was not quite so urgent and it took some time before she felt another cum building up inside of her. "Oh yeah, Ken. Can you make it with me?"

"I'll be right with you."

"Oh good, I love feeling you cum when I do. It's like our pulses match and become larger. Oh God! Here it cums, It's even bigger than before.

Ken wet his index finger in their mixed juices and pushed it up her ass. He fucked her ass with it as he fucked her cunt with his cock matching stroke for stroke.

Oh shit! Give it to me! Oh my God, YES! YES! YES! NOW KEN, NOW! YES, I FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME!! CUMMMIINNNGGG!! AAAYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Peggy screamed her pleasure.

Ken felt Peggy suddenly go limp, passed out from sensual overload. He held her until she awakened and then he gently kissed her. Her eyes were still dilated as she stared up into his eyes. "It would be so easy to fall in love with you." Her hand rubbed his cheek. "I wish George was half the lover that you are."

Ken laughed, "He just might be after Ruth gets finished with him. What she doesn't know isn't worth knowing. The girls say that Jack is equally good. Let's go shower and get dressed for dinner.

"Thank you for reminding me to pick up my clothes and my purse. I really didn't want to put my bikini back on."

In the shower Ken soaped a washcloth and carefully soaped Peggy's curvaceous body including her lovely rounded tits, asshole, and pussy. "Mmmm, I love the freckles on your tits and ass. The red hair on your pussy feels nice and soft."

"Now it's my turn." Peggy took the washcloth from Ken, rinsed it and re-soaped it. Then she scrubbed his body a little more forcefully than he did hers. She was very gentle with his cock and balls. She set the washcloth aside and softly stroked his hardening cock. "I think he likes me."

"He definitely wants to see more of you" Ken picked up the bottle of shampoo. "Let's do your hair so the chlorine won't damage it." He moved behind her and carefully washed her hair for her. It felt very nice to have his hard cock nestled between Peggy's wet and soapy ass cheeks as he did so. After a nice hot water rinse, Ken dried her with a large fluffy white bath towel. Then reaching into the cabinet he took out a blow drier and handed it to her. "I keep this for guests, " You'll also find a new toothbrush and some female deodorant in the medicine cabinet." Ken left Peggy to finish her toiletries in the bathroom and threw on a pair of khaki shorts and a university T shirt. When Peggy came out Ken took his turn to brush his teeth and shave. When he came out, he whistled.

Peggy was wearing a white university tank top, that beautifully displayed her lovely tits, and a pair of white short shorts that enhanced her creamy thighs, hips, and her nicely rounded ass. She twirled to show herself off. "You like?"

"Oh, yes! I think we better go now, before I decide to skip dinner." Ken Kissed her nose. "I love your red hair and your freckled little nose."

End Chapter 6