Kendra & Iris Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks over at Kendra. She is watching him, her Daddy, touch another girl, touch her best friend, in such an intimate way. She is smiling, and her eyes radiate lust.

He takes his hand away from Iris, smiling when she gives a soft disapproving cry and looks back over her shoulder.

He takes a few steps back from them.

"Stand up straight, turn round," he commands.

Both girls obey, pushing themselves from the wall, turning to face him as they stand upright. They glance at each other, giggle and smile.

The looks them up and down, licking his lips and smiling. Both girls are breathing heavily, both have flushed faces and glazed eyes. The pyjama tops of both girls show the protrusions of erect nipples. Looking them over he can feel the swell of his own arousal straining within the confines of his jeans.

"Open your tops," he commands.

Both girls reach up and start to unbutton their pyjama tops, sharing a glance at each other and another giggle.

"No, no," he says with a soft laugh. "Open each others' tops.

Iris gives a soft moan, as though the mere thought of undressing Kendra provides pleasure. Kendra bites her bottom lip. They turn towards each other, reach up and begin unbuttoning each others' tops. It is a clumsy process, with their hands and arms getting in the way of each other, but eventually both pyjama tops are open and the girls turn to face him again.

"Take them off."

Simultaneously the girls shrug their shoulders and their tops slide from their bodies, down their arms and fall to the floor behind them.

The two girls stand naked before him, unashamed and proud. Their pert breasts ending in hard nipples, their vaginas obviously wet. Kendra's sex is shaved smooth, Iris's is neatly trimmed. They both look to him, waiting further instruction.

He smiles.

He walks towards them, strolls round them, looking them up and down, admiring their beautiful curves, their exposed flesh, their rosy red ass cheeks. He loves their naked female forms, the delicate shoulders, the frail necks, the soft flesh of their flanks, the small hands and feet. So delicate, so frail, so vulnerable. Such a sharp contrast to his bulk, his size, his strength.

He stands close behind Kendra, the bulge in his jeans pressed against her. She turns her head as he leans over her shoulder, their mouths meet in a passionate kiss, tongues playing together. His hands land on her hips and slide slowly up and round her petite body, cupping her tits and squeezing them. He tweaks her nipples between his fingers, tugging and twisting them, causing her to gasp into his mouth.

He breaks the kiss, looks in her eyes, gives her nipples another tweak before releasing them and sliding his hands back down to her hips. He turns to look at Iris.

"Tell me, little one," he whispers in Kendra's ear, while his eyes are locked on Iris. The other girl stands motionless but for her heavy breathing, watching them. "Do you think I should send you both to bed right now?"

"No!" Iris blurts out. He looks in her eyes, smiles at the defiance piercing through her own desire and need.

He stands upright, removes his hands from Kendra and strolls slowly round to stand before Iris. He reaches up a hand, cups her chin, lifts her face and leans down until his lips touch hers. He kisses her softly, gently.

"And why not?" he asks.

"Because..." she starts, but falters, hesitates, looks at Kendra.

He raises a brow inquiringly, waiting for an answer.

"Because, Daddy," Kendra offers. "You have had a hard day and you should allow yourself the pleasure of fucking us both before bed time."

He chuckles, glances over at his girl, before looking back down at Iris.

"What about you? Do you think that's a good idea?" His hand still holds her chin, keeping her face turned up towards his.

"Yes," she says, barely louder than a whisper.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, you should definitely fuck us both before bed time."

He drops his hand, steps back away from them again.

"But you've been naughty girls. Why should I allow you that pleasure?"

"Daaaadddyyyy..." Kendra whines. "We're sorry, we'll be good girls!"

He smiles, looks at Iris.

"Yes," she agrees. "We will be good. It won't happen again. Promise."

He stands still for a while, looking the girls up and down, his gaze flicking between them. He is either contemplating, deciding, or he is simply making them wait.

"Come closer," he instructs.

The girls look at each other briefly, unsure if they are getting sent to bed with no further pleasure. They take the few steps to him slowly, seductively.

"Ok," he says quietly. "Here's the deal. You want to prove that you're good girls, you can start be getting down on your knees and showing me how sorry you are for making such a mess in here."

With a giggle of pleasure, the girls lower to their knees in front of him.

He yanks his belt buckle open, pushes the zipper down, lowers his jeans and boxers together, allowing his swollen manhood at last to pop out. The girls' eyes widen when his hard shaft appears inches from their faces, and again they glance at each other before proceeding.

Kendra's hand rises first, wrapping her small fingers round her Daddy's shaft. She starts to slowly stroke it. At first Iris just watches, eyes following her friend's hand as it slides up and down the stiff cock in front of them.

He stands still, moaning softly in pleasure at the contact.

Kendra looks at Iris, raises her eyebrows in a question, motions for her to take a turn. Iris's hand comes up, wraps round his cock as Kendra's hand releases it. He gasps anew at the change in sensation, growls softly as he watches the girl stroke his cock.

"Ok," he gasps through the moans of pleasure. "You don't have to go to bed just yet."

Both girls smile and giggle.

He reaches down with both of his hands, one landing on each girls' head. he slides his fingers into their hair, takes a grip of each of them.

"Got you now," he chuckles.

He pulls Kendra towards him, turning his hips, guiding his cock - with Iris's hand still wrapped round it - towards her mouth.

"Open wide, little one."

She looks up at him, smiles and moans as she opens her mouth. Iris laughs softly, and guides the head of his cock between Kendra's lips.

Iris's hand stays on the base of his cock as Kendra sucks it expertly, keeping her lips tight around his girth, massaging the underside with her tongue. He keeps his hand in her hair, pushing and pulling her head, forcing her lips up and down his shaft while she sucks and licks it. Iris's hand slides up and down along with Kendra's mouth, the saliva left on his shaft lubricating it for her hand.

He enjoys the sensation of Kendra's mouth and Iris's hand for a few minutes, before be pulls Kendra's head back and his hips away from her.

As he pulls back, her tongue reaches out, striving to maintain contact with him.

The quiet noise of disappointment she makes causes him to smile.

He turns his body towards Iris, her hand still on his shaft, stroking it slowly.

"You want a taste?" he asks quietly.

She doesn't even answer; she simply leans forward and guides her lips over the head of his cock, sliding her mouth down to her hand and sucking as enthusiastically as Kendra had been moments before.

Kendra smiles, licks her lips as she watches her friend pleasure her Daddy.

He tightens his grip in Iris's hair, taking control of the movement of her head the way he had with Kendra. He pushes and pulls her back and forth, sliding her lips and tongue over the slick skin of his hard cock.

He is careful to make sure he doesn't let Iris suck him for longer than Kendra had. He pulls himself from her mouth, backs off slightly. She too makes a satisfying whimper when he removes himself from her mouth.

He tightens his grip in both girls' hair, pulls their heads close, turning their faces towards each other. He presses both their mouths to either side of his shaft, and gently rocks his hips back and forth. Their lips and tongues massage either side of his cock as he slides back and forth between them, accompanied by soft slurping noises and moans of pleasure. Saliva drips to the floor between them.

"Oh fuck me, that feels so fucking good," he gasps through his pleasure.

He holds their heads still, keeping their mouths just far enough apart so that his shaft can slide between them with just enough pressure on either side. Their tongues lick and slurp over his shaft as it glides between them.

The two girls are looking into each others' eyes, both whimpering in pleasure.

He feels himself getting close to climax, so he pulls out from between the girls' mouths, to prevent that from happening. He pushes them together, and the two girls meet in a passionate kiss, their tongues sliding over and round each other. He holds them there and watches them for a while, a smile on his face.

When he tugs roughly on their hair to pull them apart, they both give that delicious whimper of complaint. Their tongues reach out, maintaining contact as long as possible, before parting with a slender bridge of saliva that drips eventually to both of their chins.

He tilts their heads back, looks in their eyes one at a time. He smiles, delighted with the desire he sees there.

"Maybe you girls should get off to bed now. And we can finish this in the morning."

"Daddy... No..." Kendra whispers. "Please..."

He raises an eyebrow and looks at her quizzically. "Please what baby?"

"Please... Fuck me?"

He chuckles.

"Daddy... My cunt is aching. I need you."

"But you've been a naughty girl. You've both been naughty girls."

"You've already spanked us!" Iris speaks up defiantly. "We've been punished for that!"

He looks at Iris, puts on a mock shocked expression, and chuckles softly.

"Well..." he muses. "I suppose..."

He releases Iris's hair, but pulls Kendra forward and down, forcing her head lower, making her bend over. She knows the routine well, and automatically raises her ass, even as he moves round behind her.

Keeping a hold of her hair, he slides the head of his cock down between the swell of her ass cheeks, admiring the red tint to her flesh as he does so. She gasps softly as his hard manhood passes over her ass hole. He continues down, lowers his hips to get under her, feels the moist warmth of her waiting cunt as he guides his cock in.

She pushes back as soon as she feels him tease her entrance, striving to get herself onto him. He eases forward, and their combined motion causes his cock to slide into her slick hole. He growls and she moans at the initial penetration.

"Oh yes Daddy, yes. Fuck me. Fuck your little slut."

Her hands slap on the floor as she reaches her arms out to balance herself and gain leverage to push back.

She rocks her body back and forth, as he swings his hips in time, getting into a steady rhythm. He makes sure to use the full length of his shaft, coming almost all the way out with each stroke, only to plunge back in fully until her ass hits the top of his thighs.

She tries to increase the pace, driven by her need, but he doesn't allow it. He controls the speed with which she gets fucked with his tight hold in her hair, the movement of his own body, and his other hand placed on her hip.

She moans and whimpers, a blend of pleasure and frustration. It is the sweetest music in his ears.

He looks at Iris. She is watching intently, eyes wide, her bottom lip between her teeth. One of her hands is between her legs, rubbing, stroking, offering herself some release while she watches. She is breathing hard, her tits rising and falling beautifully.

Her eyes are on Kendra, following the motion of her body as she pushes herself on and off her Daddy's cock.

"Beautiful isn't she?" He comments.

Iris looks up when he talks, nods her agreement. "So damn sexy."

"Come round here," he instructs Iris, nodding to the floor at the other side of Kendra.

Iris shuffles round on her knees until she is beside Kendra; she puts her hands on Kendra's back, leans over her, smiling as she watches and feels the sway of Kendra's body beneath her.

He reaches for Iris, urges her closer to him, pulls her head right over Kendra's ass. Iris's hands slide onto Kendra's rear, pulling her cheeks apart to offer a better view of his cock sliding in and out of her. She looks down, watching, licking her lips and making soft sounds of approval.

Kendra's sounds of pleasure get louder, more desperate; perhaps her arousal is heightened by the contact of Iris.

He pulls his cock out of Kendra, lifts it towards Iris. Kendra gives a whimper of complaint, but when she glances back over her shoulder and sees what he is doing, she smiles.

"Want to taste her?" he asks with a grin.

Iris eagerly lowers her mouth to greet his cock, slides her lips and tongue down his length, savouring the flavour of Kendra's cunt that coats him. He allows her to suck on him for a few moments, until her saliva has replaced the cunt juice, then he pulls away from her mouth and lowers himself back to Kendra's cunt.

They spend the next while in that position. He strokes his cock in Kendra's cunt for a few minutes, then withdraws and lifts it to where Iris's mouth is waiting to lick and suck it clean. Back and forth between Kendra's cunt and Iris's mouth. He and both girls are making sounds of pleasure, wherever his cock is; each girl loves being the one to have his cock as much as they love watching the other girl with it.

"Daddy... Daddy..." Kendra eventually starts to call out. "Daddy... I need to cum... I'm going to cum soon Daddy... Daddy please..."

He pulls his cock out of her, leaving her on the edge, her body trembling on the point of orgasm but unable to proceed without his permission.

"Please Daaaaaaddddyyyy," she whines.

"No I don't think so, little one," he replies with a chuckle. "Not yet."

He pulls Iris's head forward; she has paused where she would normally have begun sucking him right away. She looks down at Kendra, eyes wide, possibly sympathising with Kendra's desperate need to cum but inability to do so unprompted. When his cock touches her lips she is brought back to the moment and slides her mouth over it eagerly.

Kendra kneels on the floor beneath them, her whole body trembling, her breath ragged, one hand rising and slapping the floor repeatedly, as she fights against her body's urgent desire for the release that he has not granted.

He leaves her to her tortured state as Iris licks him clean once more.

"Ok, swap places," he commands.

Kendra looks back at him, her eyes pleading.

Iris looks up into his eyes with a mix of trepidation and excitement. She is obviously aroused, eager for pleasure and release herself, but maybe she was unsure just how far he would go with her. Now she knows he plans on fucking her the same way he has Kendra.

Iris turns and drops her body forward, thrusting her ass high and towards him, spreading her knees to open herself to him, granting him access. Her dark hair cascades forward, hiding her face.

Kendra reacts less quickly. Less enthusiastically. She still feels the need for her own release burning sharply throughout her body, and she is reluctant to watch her Daddy fuck the other girl while she still waits in sexual purgatory.

He moves to Iris, wastes no time in teasing any longer; he thrusts into her, eager to feel her cunt embrace him. She gasps in pleasure as he invades her. He thrusts into her harder than he had been Kendra, faster and more urgently as his climax approaches once more. Both of them are breathing heavily, her panting and whimpering, him growling low in his throat.

Kendra eventually makes her way to them, kneeling beside Iris, her hands on the other girl's skin. She smiles up at her Daddy as he look down at her.

"Daddy? Can I taste her? Please?"

He pulls out of Iris, turns his hips, and Kendra drops her lips over him hungrily. She sucks him fully into her mouth, moaning in appreciation both at the sensation of his hardness filling her mouth and the taste of Iris that his cock brings to her tongue.

They proceed as they had before, with the girls having swapped positions. He moves between Kendra's mouth and Iris's cunt. Iris thrusts herself back against him vigorously, muttering unintelligibly beneath the veil of her hair, moaning and gasping. Kendra moans in appreciation every time his hard shaft delivers Iris's flavour to her mouth.

Eventually he can hold back no longer.

He growl louder than ever.

"Oh fuck... Fuck..."

He pulls his cock out of Iris, but instead of guiding it to Kendra's mouth he aims it over Iris's ass, pointing at her lower back.

With one hand he holds Kendra away, while the other hand wraps round his manhood and strokes it.

He erupts. His cum spurts out, flying in thick streams to splash down on Iris's pale skin, landing on her back and down the middle off her ass. He squeezes out every drop, guiding the head of his cock to make sure it all lands on Iris, decorating her flesh with his semen.

Iris makes wonderful sounds. She is frustrated, desperate to cum herself but realising now that she, like Kendra, will not be granted that liberation. But through her frustration is also heard the pleasure at feeling his seed splash onto her skin and slide down the cleft of her ass.

Iris stays where she is, kneeling and bent forward, her body trembling much like Kendra's had been, now that she too is hanging on the edge of orgasm and being held there.

He pulls Kendra forward, again using her hair as a handle with which to steer her head. He pushes her face towards Iris's body, guiding her mouth to the pool of his cum on her back.

"Lick it up," he commands.

Kendra makes a soft noise of appreciation and pleasure as her tongue reaches out, sliding over Iris's smooth skin and lapping up the puddle of her Daddy's cum.

He chuckles softly.

"Lap it up little one. Like a naughty little kitty. Don't swallow it though. Don't dare swallow it."

He tugs and turns Kendra's head, steering her mouth over Iris's skin where his cum is gathered. Her tongue stretches out as far as it can reach, eager and hungry, drawing sticky streams of the liquid back into her mouth before reaching out again.

His cum is flowing down Iris's rear, running over the tightly puckered hole of her ass, dribbling down to her moist cunt. He pushes Kendra's head down, tugging hard on her hair to turn her face upwards, forcing her mouth close to Iris's cunt. Kendra's tongue stretches, lapping up the cum as it flows onto Iris's cunt. Iris bends farther forward, arches her back, thrusts her ass out, granting Kendra easier access. Iris whimpers in pleasure as Kendra's tongue plays over her cunt.

He pulls Kendra's head up slowly, causing her tongue to slide up from Iris's cunt onto her ass hole. He holds her there, her tongue extended and swirling in a circle round Iris's tight hole, lapping up the dribbles of cum that are sliding down from between Iris's cheeks. Both girls moan pleasurably as Kendra's tongue slides and slurps over Iris's ass.

He holds her there even once she has caught all the cum that slid down, allowing her to tongue Iris's ass for a moment longer. Then he drags her head up, steering her mouth to lick up the last of the mess on Iris's back.

He pulls Kendra's head back up once she has licked most of the cum from Iris. He turns her head so he can look at her. Her lips are slightly parted, the thick white liquid visible pooled on her tongue and dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

She smiles and giggles, causing some more to dribble from her mouth and run down her chin.

He reaches for Iris, grabbing her hair again and pulling her upright beside Kendra.

Iris doesn't even look at him. Her eyes are locked on Kendra, with the mouthful of cum licked from her own body.