Kendra & Iris Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes their faces together.

"Go on baby. Don't be greedy. Share."

He releases both of them, letting their hair fall loose, steps back, but keeps his eyes on them.

The two girls smile, both chuckle softly, and lean into each other. Their mouths meet, lips parting and tongues extending. They kiss deeply, passionately, as his cum slides over their lips and tongues and drips down their chins.

"Mmmmm, good girls. That's beautiful."

The girls continue to kiss and tangle their tongues. They both swallow his cum mixed with the other girl's saliva. They part slightly, and Iris raises her hands to hold Kendra's face; she carefully licks Kendra's chin, scooping up the dribbles that had run from her mouth. When she is finished, Kendra returns the favour.

When both girls faces are clean they turn to look up at him.

He is just then fastening his belt again.

"Daddy," Kendra says softly. "We didn't get to cum."

Iris scowls her agreement.

"I know baby. I know. That's because you were naughty girls."

"But..." Iris starts to object.

He raises his hand, cuts off any protest.

"Tomorrow. If you're both good girls, you can get to cum." He looks them both in the eyes, one at a time, smiles at them. "Okay?"

"Yes Daddy," Kendra says sheepishly.

"Yes Sir," Iris agrees quietly.

"Good, now get off to bed."

The girls slowly get to their feet, gather their pyjamas and pull them back on.

They come to him, he leans over and kisses both of their heads.

"Goodnight girls. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight Sir."

He stays where he is, watches them walk from the library with a smile on his face.

He's already planning what tomorrow will have in store for those two..