All Comments on 'Kennedy'

by HollyIJinks

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Now that's a first time!

How often does a reader wish for a soft scene of mutual seduction and actually get it? Hope we see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done!

Excellent details.

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Part 1

This is very well written and also very interesting. The setting and the characters and even the plot, so far, are quite engaging. However, I don't think you need to stop here. You could easily (from the context of the reader, not the hard-working context of the author) write a second or third installment, and either turn this into a happily-ever-after erotic romance or an erotic tragedy, depending on your inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

That was simply fantastic!!! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He was wrong

He didn't force her, but did take advantage of her and that's not right.

lokisnakelokisnakealmost 13 years ago
good writing

can't say i liked the ending though, but well written otherwise.

and i gotta disagree with that one comment that he took advantage of her.. she's 19 and i think it was more being caught up in the moment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
does she follow him?

what happend next? did she follow him to Detroit and raise a family, I think they both connected with each other and would be great together.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82almost 13 years ago
And then....

To Anonymous #1 who wrote HE WAS WRONG:

"He took advantage of her".....what does that even MEAN?

She's nineteen. Just because she had never had sex before this guy, it doesn't mean she didn't know where things could end up. She was a willing partner who wasn't coerced by receiving nice gifts, or being lied to with words telling of a false love before she gave it up.

Exactly how many people should a girl sleep with before she decides she's been taken advantage of? Or is it his age that had you put off? Do girls not get taken advantage of by men their own age?

You can't just come to a site like this and say that. There are no rules or age restrictions(most of the time). However, the fact that both are consenting adults bothers you?

SHE kissed HIM. He VOICED to her that he wanted to be inside of her. She took her clothes off first. If that is being taken advantage of, then exactly WHEN is it Right??

Now.

To the Author: Pretty good story, though the ending was a bit stagnant and incomplete. It's not so much as what happened next as opposed to the believability of the last few sentences. True enough, the guy probably wouldn't have gotten fired unless Mr. Ken wanted to face a hefty lawsuit, but how does he have grounds to run your main character out of town for good? I know your guy was worried about the girl's family and friends, but what about HIS family and friends? He may not have a wife or kids but he had to have somebody he cared about.

There really was no justification to hold that together.

Other than that, I liked this.

HollyIJinksHollyIJinksalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback!

Perhaps I will think of a continuation, I don't usually like writing multiple chapters, just short little bursts.

As for whether he took advantage of her or not, well, that is up to your own morals. I tried to leave it a little hazy, but decided not to add a lot of alcohol or such because I wanted Kennedy clear of mind when she made her decision...

As for the ending, I know that I just threw it in too quickly and I should fill it out a little better. I tried to make the beginning foreshadow that he was going to leave for the promotion before all of this happened anyways- so he just left on bad terms instead of good terms. Really the only thing that would have kept him in town was Kennedy. But I agree that it can use some more explaining.

:) Thanks again, I really appreciate getting feedback!

maria40maria40almost 13 years ago
Funny

I find it so funny how people attack others here for their own opinion. It's just a story and nothing more. So what if Anonymous said what he/she said! why do people around here feel like they have to attack everyone here if they see things differently than you or me. I like what Anonymous said and I like what others has said as well. Stop attacking and just leave your own Opinion and comments please.

Nice story! I hope there is more to it!

Oh BTW that was my Opinion :D

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82almost 13 years ago
@ maria40

That was not an attack; I simply just stated that what he/she said didn't make a lick of sense...and I detailed why it didn't make any sense.

An attack would have been like this: "You're stupid...you don't know how to read...I hate you because you didn't like this story". Things like that are childish. I didn't do any of those things.

I didn't tell the person I hated him/her or the comment; I just didn't find it justifiable. If I can tell the author my thoughts, why shouldn't I be able to comment on another comment?

What you said was cool with me and it is what it is. I respect your opinion. The End.

However, I do find it funny that you just did the same thing you claimed I've done....

maria40maria40almost 13 years ago
PreciousKitty82

How immature you are! again I was giving my own opinion and you are attacking me. Grow up. People can leave a comment and say what they want to the Author without people like you opening up your mouth putting them down.

If they read and see the story in a different light who are you to say that they are wrong. Do you have a MD PHD in front of your name NO!

So moving on from this ignorant person!!! Anyone who leaves a comment for any authors should write WHAT THEY WANT!

starovastarovaover 12 years ago

WTF is all this criticizing one another's comments? An experienced man and a young woman makes good erotica. Their yoga dance was perfect foreplay. Kennedy's character was built up nicely.

Until the end, I thought Ken had set up his daughter with Craig, a rising star in the corporation. That Ken completely lost it when he found them naked in bed is exactly like some fathers would do. That's his job.

Good story. I can imagine them doing it again, just for fun. Or maybe even fucking Ken's girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Promotion - Hard(ly)

One must be promoted by a virgin yoga move. Nice detail to this story and especially the verbiage of form in both bodies and enjoyment of love. Hope to read they became a couple in further chapters. Great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I wasn’t attracted to her when she was 15, I would just stare at her doing dance and yoga at picnics”

Sure, Jan. Please hide the pedophilia a little better

RedMockersRedMockersover 2 years ago

I loved everything except the sad ending. Love like that doesn't come around very often.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 2 years ago

You could have stood by her so she didn't feel used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHollyIJinks@HollyIJinks
Wouldn’t my answer ruin the mystery? I’ll give you a hint to my age… growing up, my favorite song was Meredith Brooks’ “Bitch”. Why? I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a child I’m a mother I’m a sinner I’m a saint And I do not feel ashamed I’m your hell I’m your dream I’m n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kennedy Series Info