Kennedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entrance was excruciatingly slow. She pressed her opening against my tip, allowed just the first half of my head in, and the moved her hips away. She repeated this several times before she finally pushed back against me and popped the entirety of my head into her warm tightness. Then she just held me there for a moment and I could feel her breath. Finally she began to move, a centimeter up, two centimeters down, she slowly crept down my shaft with a wiggle until all of my was in her. She looked at me as we sat at the peak of our connected, and her eyes welled with tears. I kissed them away from her cheeks and slowly began to pump up against her. She moaned and leaned against me and I flipped her over onto her back. I watched her face scrunch up in amazement as she experienced a new world of sensations and I continued to pump slowly in and out of her.

I did nothing to increase the moment. I let it build on its own. My pace and pressure stayed the same, slow and steady. The only thing that changed was her awareness of me. Slowly she melted into it and her moans grew louder, becoming groans, and then finally grunts.

"Go ahead baby, it's okay," I encouraged her. With that little bit of permission she finally let go and exploded into bits of vibrating energy that fell all around us. I knew that I should have backed off and let her savor the moment of her orgasm but the purity and intensity of it drove me crazy and I in turn drove into her.

After that first orgasm of the evening things became a blur. I pounded into her with force and fervor and she met me with equal enthusiasm. We became animalistic and all pretense of thought or awareness was gone. I stretched her and pushed her into awkward positions that she managed to melt into just so that I could squeeze every possible orgasm out of her. Our sweat mingled, our spit mingled, and our souls mingled as I rocked in and out of her entire being.

When it was finally time for me to orgasm there was no question of whether I would come inside her. I pushed deep into her, groaned with a great force, and released myself to her. Then we collapsed with a sigh and half a giggle and a gentle kiss on the lips but no tension to hold our bodies together besides gravity.

I whispered the only thing that I could, "I love you."

"Mmm, me too," she murmured, and we both fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up to her nudging me.

"I'm cold," she whispered. We had fallen asleep on the living room floor without so much as a blanket. The warmth that our sex had created had been enough at the time.

"We should probably go to bed," I whispered, half asleep still.

"No, don't leave me, come to my bed," she insisted, and not thinking strait I agreed. I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to her bedroom. I tucked her under the covers and then crawled in beside her.

Half asleep and exhausted I kissed her, lightly down her neck, to her breasts, and sucked with comfort on her nipple. She moaned and I moved a hand down to her pussy. I rubbed slowly, at the same speed that I sucked, and she moaned, still half asleep herself. She came one last time with a shudder and a sigh, and we both fell back asleep.

In the morning we woke to a low roar.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing with my daughter?"

My eyes clicked open. My arm felt the soft, young body against it and I cringed at what I knew must be happening. She was just beginning to stir.

"Get the fuck out!" he screamed.

"Look, I can," I began, then realized I really couldn't explain. He must have walked in the front door, saw our clothes scattered on the floor, come to his innocent daughter's room and saw her naked and with the exhausted afterglow of an all-night sex session with a man twice her age. Nothing could explain that away.

I scampered out of her bed underneath his roars, collected my things as he screamed, and left the house while watching his face turn purple.

On Monday he came in. He looked at me coldly and told me to sit down.

"You are getting a promotion, Craig. You will be heading up the office in Detroit. You will get the fuck out of this town by this afternoon and you will never come back. Do I make myself clear?"

He did. I did. I feel like shit for it, but really, what could I have offered a young angel like Kennedy?

12