Kenny and the Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny responded, "Right, OK, lets go."

Gina and Kenny excused themselves and ran to his car to get out of there.

Kenny drove fast to get back to the garage.

Gina said, "Sorry I guess we lost track of time."

Kenny responded, "It isn't your fault, I wasn't paying attention either." Kenny pulled into the garage to drop off Gina, he said, "I am sorry again about have to rush off after cumming."

Gina responded by leaning in and gave him a deep french kiss. When they broke apart she said, "It is OK you and Jane will have to make it up to me later on, maybe tonight."

Kenny said, "That is between you and Jane."

Gina got out of the car and said, "Good luck on your interview."

Kenny said, "Thanks, see you later."

Kenny sped all the way to the building and then practically ran to the office. Kenny walked in right on time, he breathed a sigh of relief. He walked to the receptionist, she checked him in and then told him he could have a seat to wait. Kenny went and had a seat, the receptionist picked up the phone and called someone.

When the receptionist got off the phone she said, "Someone while be right down to pick you up."

A few minutes later a brunette came into the lobby, looked at Kenny and said, "Hi, I am Kristy follow me."

Kenny responded, "OK, I am Kenny, but I guess you already figured that."

Kristy giggled and said, "Yeah."

Kenny followed Kristy through the lobby, Kristy then started up the stairs and Kenny started to follow. Kenny looked up and was greeted with Kristy's panty covered ass. Kenny noticed that with each step her ass bounced a little more.

Kenny was entranced with watching Kristy's ass he then heard her giggle. He looked up to see her watching him watch her ass.

Kenny was in mid step and tripped on the step and fell forward causing his face to go right in to her ass. Kenny smelt her ass and what smelt like fresh cum. Kenny pulled himself up and apologized.

Kristy said, "It is OK, I sort of enjoyed it."

Kenny thinks to himself, dam, I know what Jane means about too many days like this are going to be hard to deal with.

Kristy and Kenny walk around the corner and just as Kristy is about to open the door to the office of her boss's office she stopped dead in her tracks. Kenny stops as well and looks at what Kristy is looking at.

There against the wall in the office was a little cute Asian woman, her feet were a foot off the ground as she was lifted up by a guy that was pounding her up against the wall.

Kristy then said, "Well, maybe we should wait out here."

Kenny responded, "Yeah, that is fine."

Kristy and Kenny walked over to Kristy's desk and have a seat to wait. From Kristy's desk both Kenny and Kristy could still see the woman and man fucking.

Kenny could tell from Kristy's squirming she was really getting turned on watching these two fuck. Kenny was also getting rather hard from watching them. Kenny saw Kristy try to hide the fact that she had reached under her desk and begin fingering herself.

The door opened the man walked out, the Asian woman shouted after him, "Thanks for nothing that just made it worse"

Kenny thought crap, what did he do to her, now she is going to be pissed and take it out on my interview.

The Asian woman turned to Kristy and said, "Is this Kenny?"

Kristy responded, "Yes, we figured we would wait since it looked like you were busy."

The Asian woman turns to Kenny and says, "I am Nancy, I will be with you in a minute."

Nancy turns to Kristy and says, "Can you have Sarah and Niki down here in like five minutes, Jane in like fifteen minutes and Jennifer in like twenty-five minutes?"

Kristy says, "I will make the a calls."

Nancy turns before Kristy finishes her thought and goes back in to her office and has a seat. Nancy then calls for Kenny to come in.

Kristy tells, Kenny good luck, and then whispers to him, "She hasn't been able to cum and has been trying to fuck almost everything to cum, so she might jump you."

Kenny walks into Nancy's office, walks up to Nancy and says "I am Kenny, nice to meet you." Kenny notices Nancy's eyes aren't looking at him, or at least not at his face but his crotch. Kenny looked down and realized his cock was at full attention, at some point his zipper and come open and his cock was now sticking out completely. Kenny turned away shoved his cock into his pants and zipped up his pants. Kenny then said "Sorry about that, that probably wasn't the best way to start of an interview."

Nancy responded, "Around here it actually isn't a bad way to start your interview." She then added, "I am Nancy and it is good to met you as well."

Nancy got Kenny to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement that Jane had signed the day before. Nancy then began to tell him about the company and what they would be doing.

There was a knock on the door, Kenny looked up and saw two woman standing at the door with short skirts and blouses that showed their cleavage.

Nancy motioned for them to come in.

Kenny learned the one woman was Niki and the other woman was Sarah.

Sarah was going to be Kenny's main boss for his IT job, she was a redhead with librarian style glasses. Kenny thought about shooting cum all over her face and glasses like he had seen in so many of those porn videos.

Niki was to be Kenny's boss for the other fifteen percent of his job, which would be while Jane is at the conventions Kenny would also be at the convention and he would walk around to all of the other booths and report on what they are showcasing as well as he would be in charge of looking for new products that they could work into movies.

Niki and Sarah both asked him questions about IT and other general interview questions nothing to difficult.

There was a knock on the door again, he looked up and this time it was Jane, he smiled at her.

Jane smiled in return as well.

Nancy then motioned Jane to come in and have a seat.

Nancy explained to Jane that Kenny's main job would be with Sarah but he would be able to go to conventions with her and then he would be working for Niki.

Nancy then said, "If you decide to stay here and Kenny decides to come to work here as well we will need to put some en-sureness in writing that if something happens here at the work place you two will not blame us for the failure of your marriage."

Jane thought failure of my marriage, what, why would that happen.

Nancy then said, "Sometimes in our line of work the witnessing of sexually acts becomes to much and it leads to either the man or woman in the relationship having sex outside of the marriage which leads to divorce." Nancy went on to say, "We find that the relationships that work have a good understanding between each other and communicate well with each other about what happens." "We don't expect you to have sex with other people but it happens and you need to be prepared for it to happen," Nancy added.

Jane and Kenny both thought to themselves, well, I guess we should think about that.

Kenny thought to himself on that note, I really need to tell Jane what happened between me and Gina.

There was yet another knock on the door, everyone turned to see who it was there. There in a pair of skin tight jeans and skin tight v-neck shirt was Jennifer.

Nancy motioned for her to come in.

Jennifer introduced herself to Kenny and asked, "Do you have any questions for me?"

Kenny said, "I don't think at this time, I think it is a lot to think about." He then added, "I think Jane and I probably need to discuss it some as well."

Jennifer said, "Great let me know if you need anything else." Jennifer then excused herself and left.

Nancy then said. "Well, would you like us to give you some time to talk between yourselves?"

Jane said, "Yeah, that would be good."

Nancy, Sarah and Niki left the room. They closed the door behind them.

Jane then turned to Kenny and said, "So how was Gina this morning?"

Kenny got embarrassed and said, "Well we each got off and we had a little show during." He then added, "I think Gina wants to get together tonight." He then tried to get back on the subject and said, "So what do you think about the job, should I take it?"

Jane said, "Well, it is up to you, it sounds like it could be interesting."

Kenny then said, "Do think we would manage to keep our marriage together working here, since we both know this place reeks of sex?"

Jane said, "Well, as long as we promise to not to keep anything from each other and if we think something is going to happen we try to let the other person know prior to it happening and the other person has the veto power of it happening."

Kenny said, "OK, that sounds good with me, oh, I tripped on the way up the stairs and wound up with my face in Kristy's ass accidentally."

Jane said, "Was it nice?"

Kenny responds, "It was an ass, it smelled like someone had dump some cum in there recently." He then adds "When we got up here we got to see Nancy getting pounded by some guy, I guess she hasn't cum for awhile and I guess that didn't help any."

Jane then responded, "I can't believe with all of these people around here that she can't find someone to get her off."

Kenny says in response, "Yeah, it seems like enough people here know ways of getting each other off that she should be able to find someone to help her out."

Jane looked at him with an evil smirk on her face and says, "Maybe, you should work your finger magic on her." Jane then adds, "While you do me at the same time, you owe me after getting it on with Gina without me."

Kenny responds, "Really, you want to do that?"

Jane responds, "If you do it right you should be able to make good friends with HR."

Kenny responds, "OK, If you are sure."

Jane says, "Oh yeah, it will be fun."

Jane got up, opened the door and stuck her head out to let Nancy, Niki and Sarah to come back in.

Nancy, Niki and Sarah came in and sat back down.

Kenny asked, "So what kind of salary are we talking here?"

Nancy said, "We can double your current salary plus expenses and allowance for wardrobe, and we will give a signing bonus as well."

Kenny said, "OK, sounds good, lets do it, I need to give my current place four weeks notice."

Niki said, "That works for me, lets get him a job offer letter so he can start in time for our first convention."

Sarah said, "Good for me."

Sarah and Niki then left since they weren't needed anymore.

Jane looked over an winked at Kenny.

Nancy said, "OK, lets get you an offer letter setup." She picked up the phone and told Kristy to write up a offer letter, get Jane a letter to accept her position and get them the marriage document.

Jane facing Nancy pulled her legs apart and slides forward on her seat causing her pussy to be in full view of Nancy.

Nancy gets off the phone with Kristy, she looks at Jane sitting there and thought what is she doing.

Jane then said, "Kenny told me you where having a problem cumming, I think he might be able to use his magic fingers to assist you."

Nancy responses, "Um well, I don't know about that, you won't be weirded out with that?"

Jane responses, "No, not all, matter of fact he is going to finger me at the same time as you."

Jane gets up and pulls the blinds down in Nancy's office, goes over to Nancy, takes her hand and says "Relax this is going to be fun."

Jane then undresses Nancy and has her sit down next to Kenny. Jane pulls off her dress and sits down on the other side of Kenny. Jane then unbuttons Kenny's shirt and starts feeling his chest up as well as he begins felling up Nancy's boobs.

Kenny says, "You two ready."

Jane responds, "You know I am, maybe you should get Nancy ready some."

Kenny takes his hand and works his way down to Nancy's abs and then works his way to her pussy.

Nancy parts her legs so he can get better access to her pussy.

Kenny begins by rubbing Nancy's pussy to get her wet.

Kenny then takes his other hand and puts in on Jane's pussy, as normal Jane's pussy is already soaking wet.

Kenny then slides his two middle finders on each hand to each pussy. He can feel Jane is really wet and could cum at any minute. He can feel Nancy is wet but no where ready. Kenny starts working Nancy's pussy well making sure to play close attention to her g-spot rubbing it well with his fingers and pushing in all of the right places.

Kenny then decides that Nancy should sit on Jane's lap. Kenny tells Nancy to sit on Jane's lap.

Nancy moves over and sits down on Jane's leg. While she is sitting down she feels Jane's boobs rub against her. Nancy brings her hand up and beings massaging Jane's boobs.

Jane responds by massaging Nancy's boobs as well.

Kenny now finds he can hit Nancy's g-spot much better. He begins to feel her getting really wet and ready to cum. Kenny shakes his fingers and hand in Jane's pussy causing her to squirt cum all over the floor, Kenny's hand and Nancy.

Nancy gasps as to being hit with Jane's cum.

Kenny feels Nancy get more wet, he then shakes his fingers and hand in Nancy's pussy and she squirts cum.

Nancy then gasps and says, "What was that, what did you do to me?"

Jane responds, "Is it just great he made you squirt when you cum?" Jane then adds, "I love it when he does it to me, I just can't get enough."

Nancy then responds, "I need more."

Kenny quickens pace on both women again and both of them at the same time spray their cum all over each other and Kenny.

Jane gasps, sighs and says, "It feels so good, he did it to me once and now I need it all the time."

Nancy says, "I might have to use him when I need some relief more often."

Jane responses, "Just let me know and we can help you out." Jane then says, "You want to give his cock a ride?"

Nancy looked at her with disbelieve and says "Can I, you won't mind?"

Jane said, "It will be OK"

Jane strips Kenny and has him lay down on the floor. Jane then has Nancy get on top of him.

Kenny starts grinding back and forth and grabs Nancy's hips and starts moving her as well back and forth.

Jane standing straddles Kenny and lowers her pussy right in front of Nancy's face.

Nancy enjoying the fucking Kenny is giving and lost in the moment and immediately starts licking Jane's pussy and clit that is now in front of her. Nancy notices how wet Jane is and how wet she herself is.

Jane starts cumming on Nancy's face, her cum squirts out in waves and completely covers Nancy and Kenny.

Nancy then cums as well from the grinding and fucking Kenny is giving her and Jane's cum showering her.

Jane gets up and helps Nancy to her feet.

Nancy says, "Wow, that was great, just want I needed." As she begins rubbing Jane's cum into her skin.

Nancy then says, "Kenny hasn't cum yet, should we let him cum?"

Jane then says, "Yeah he needs to cum most likely." Jane then gets on all floors and says, "Come on Kenny fuck me and fuck me hard."

Kenny gets up and begins fucking Jane doggy style.

Jane looks over at Nancy and licks her lips.

Nancy walks over and lays down under Jane. Putting herself so she can lick Jane's clit and Kenny's balls.

Jane starts licking Nancy's clit and pussy as well.

Jane starts cumming at the same time Nancy starts cumming as well Kenny cums in Jane's pussy.

They all collapse on the floor in a pile, they all enjoy feeling each others body and just lay there for a while.

Nancy is the first to move, she pulls herself up and looks at Jane's pussy with cum leaking from it and Kenny's cock with cum covering hit. She decides she needs to take it upon herself to clean them up. Nancy bends down and starts licking the cum from Jane's pussy and sucking the cum from Kenny's cock.

Just then the door opens, and they hear "Nancy, I have those documents you . . .," Kristy stops mid sentence.

Nancy looks up and pulls her mouth off of Kenny's cock and says "Good Kristy, now come over here and help me clean this cock and pussy up."

Kristy puts the documents down, runs over and starts helping Nancy lick Jane's pussy clean and suck Kenny's cock clean.

Nancy satisfied that Jane and Kenny are clean enough, she tells Kristy, "They are clean enough, you can go back to your desk now."

Kristy gets up and starts to leave, she then turns and says, "Let me know if either of you need my services again or want more." With that she leaves.

Jane gets up, gives Nancy a kiss and says, "Thanks, that was great." Jane then signs the letter to accept her new job. Then then says, "Kenny get your but up, time to go."

Kenny pulls himself up, gives Jane a smack on the ass and a deep kiss. He then turns and gives the same treatment to Nancy.

Nancy shrieks as she wasn't expecting that type of treatment.

Kenny then signs his acceptance letter.

Jane then says, "I guess we should be going." She then picks up her dress and pulls it on. She throws Kenny his clothes, then walks Nancy her clothes, hands them to her and gives her a deep passionate kiss.

Nancy says, "My door is always open to you two, don't make me find a reason to get you two back in my office for some discipline."

Jane looks over her shoulder, smirks and says, "Well that could be fun too."

Jane and Kenny walk out of the office leaving Nancy to get dressed. Jane and Kenny both say thank you to Kristy. They then kiss deeply and tell her other bye.

Jane goes back to her desk to start her new job.

Kenny leaves to go back to his old job to give his notice so he can start his new job.

*

Next Story in Series "Jane's Seduction plan".

12