All Comments on 'Kenny's Adult Bookstore Adventure'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 13 years ago
Flash back

Reading this and the other story you posted this morning finds me overwhelmed with images from sixty years ago. I have never considered sharing my teen age experiences with others but these moving stories just might jolt me into doing just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful experience

You captured it perfectly from both angles. The lust for a young man by an older fellow, and the fact that he was so kind and gentle made it good for both of them. He wanted Kenny because of his freshness and youth, but made sure Kenny was a willing partner.

The young kid - boy it was a long time ago but I remember it well how naive and scared I was. Luckily I too had a caring and compassionate older man deflower me, and that made all the difference. If it had been done by a sleazy predator, such as the type that first accosted young Kenny, I know my experience would not have been nearly as memorable.

Bravo sir! Five stars and my thanks for this story is unfortunately all I can give, but you get both from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Editing Was Needed

From what I can see, I reckon that you're a good story-teller. However, your writing definitely needed more work here. Proof-reading and editing was needed. That said, a lot of errors which I expected to see as I continued weren't made. You show a lot of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

as i read the beginning part ..with the bookstore .. it took me back to my teens years i did just the same thing.. i was so nervous but i was so curious.. i never got sucked off while in one till much later ... but i wanted to be used so bad..i went to a bookstore in nashville and thats where i was givin a complete blowjob by a total stranger.. it was so mind blowing my knees shook and wouldnt change anything at all... good story bud

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 13 years ago
Another great story

I love the cock to cock action. Can't figure why more gay stories don't include it.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Another 5 Star effort

From an author who is a master at describing in vivid detail the first time experiences of young men with older lovers. Very well done.

tturtle50tturtle50almost 12 years ago
Ref: Kennk's

Well written! To much to fast! I was 15 at my first bookstore! Scared the poo out of me.. no one to help.. ran!!!!! now 61 looking back, can only wish!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story. I wish I had an older man teach me the way when I was younger. I sucked my first cock after I retired. When I sucked my first cock I found myself regretting I waited so long to try it because I loved sucking him and loved taking his cum in my mouth. I feel like I'm a natural cocksucker and enjoy sucking cock more than getting mine sucked. My preference is sucking cock without getting anything in return except a mouth full of cum. I do hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous