Kept in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"I want you." She breathed the words suddenly into my ear. "I want you to discover me. Touch me all over. All over!"

I loved that phrase 'discover me', what a brilliant way to put it, and then her repetition of 'all over' emphasized her meaning. I think she was as horny as I was and knew that neither of us could wait too much longer, but she was still determined to take it as slowly as possible. She released my balls and rolled away to lie as motionless as she had wanted me, and I groaned with delight at her invitation. Much as I enjoyed her attentions I wanted to take an active role, to touch her as she had touched me, and then... well, and then to simply fuck her brains out.

Did I say that being explored by her was unbelievable? Then take my word for it, that doesn't hold a candle to the thrill of being having her give herself to me, to know that you have unlimited access to the body of a woman you have never touched before, or even seen. It's like being given a present to unwrap. You know that you've been given something wonderful, but you haven't the slightest idea exactly what it is and you don't really know where to start.

I rolled on my side as she had done and reached out rather tentatively into the dark. My hesitantly questing hand found her chin, with my fingertips falling onto her mouth. It was a good place to begin. She had wonderfully soft lips and, as I touched them again, they parted to let the tip of her tongue through to touch against my fingers, the softest of licks and so sexy. It was my turn to go 'mmm'.

Touching her, I wondered what she looked like and tried to map out her appearance with my fingertips in a kind of erotic Braille. Small, neat ears, a full face with high cheekbones, a broad, well proportioned nose above those full, almost plump lips and a rounded, softly outlined chin. I could sketch each part of her as I ran my fingers over it, but I just wasn't able put it all together to picture her face. Part of me wished I could, but the larger part of my mind was glad, glad that I wouldn't be able to recognise her tomorrow if we met in the street. That was what I wanted, to make love to an unidentifiable woman, and that was what I had got.

"You feel beautiful." I told her honestly, my fingers resting once more against her lips.

"Thank you, and so do you." Her voice made my fingers vibrate slightly.

"Are you glad you came?" She wanted to know.

"Very." There was nothing else to say.

I moved my hand to her shoulder so that I could lean over and kiss her mouth, just a tender affectionate kiss on only slightly parted lips, but lovely nonetheless, the warmth staying with me even as I moved back away.

I propped my face on one hand and began my exploration of Amy's body with the other, while she lay unmoving, passive, almost submissive, letting my hand go where it would. I began where my hand was resting on her shoulder, running it lightly down her arm, over the back of her hand, turning her hand over to caress her palm and then the inside of her forearm. She sighed softly, and my fingers retraced their steps up her arm.

Her breasts were stunning, full and firm to the touch but not too heavy, rounded even while she lay back, and tipped with lovely long nipples, erect and hard with her arousal. I ran my hand lightly over them, savouring the sensation; wondering if they were rosy pink or dark brown, then letting my fingertip trace out the tiny bumps ringing her aureoles before gripping each nipple in turn between finger and thumb and tugging at it just hard enough to make her breath catch.

They were nipples that invited a man to suckle. You know what I mean, the sort that you just can't help wanting in your mouth, and I didn't resist. With my hand massaging and squeezing one breast, I leaned close and took the other nipple between my lips, drawing it into my mouth and licking the tip with my tongue. Amy moaned with pleasure, arching her back slightly against me. Using lip-cushioned teeth I chewed lightly on her, pulling at her nipple, licking it, and pushing it around with my tongue, bringing gasps of enjoyment from the darkness. Her hand arced over to rest on my head, not pressing me onto her breast but just expressing her approval.

It wasn't long before my hand left her breast almost of its own accord to creep lower down her body, feeling its way over soft warm belly skin and then, using a hip as a guide, it went lower and lower looking for the start of her pubic bush. I was longing for the moment when smooth skin gives way to curly hair. Every man will know what I mean, but there is something about that moment, the very first moment you touch a woman's pubic hair and you know for sure that you're going to get what you're after.

But there was no pubic bush, instead my wandering fingertips found the soft fleshiness of a bare pubic mound and then the start of her cleft. Amy's pussy was shaved as smooth as her head, and was just as lovely to touch.

"Mmm. You didn't get both shaved at the same time, did you?" I asked her in a whisper, grinning to myself around her nipple. "And if you did, can I be your barber next time?"

Her trademark throaty chuckle came out of the blackness just above my head, but it vibrated through her chest and into my lips.

"No, I do it myself." She explained, not meaning her head. "And no you can't help, because you'd need the light on."

"Damn!" I answered into the darkness, pretending a disappointment that was actually partly for real.

She chuckled again, then sighed and parted her legs a little as my fingers began to 'discover' her cleft.

I love smooth skin, especially on a woman's pussy. There is something mildly wicked about a shaven haven. Maybe it's the lovely soft puffiness of the labia, maybe it's just that its protection and concealment has gone, and maybe it's got something to do with learning a very intimate secret about the woman you are with. But whatever it is, discovering a shaven pussy turns me on big time. Bald head and bald pussy? Perhaps I've got a thing about smooth flesh?

I started to explore, letting my fingertips find their way along her outer lips, just lightly touching and stroking them, feeling Amy open her legs a little further to accommodate me, wanting and expecting me to descend deeper between them. But I wasn't quite ready for that yet; I still wanted to find out more about her, so instead of playing with her pussy a let my hand move away and stroke along the top of her thigh, gliding over smooth firm flesh to her knee.

For a moment there I lay, with my mouth still glued to her breast and my arm fully extended back to rest my palm on her kneecap, thinking about what I was doing. Under me lay a naked woman, and that's all I could be sure of. Who she was I had no real idea, apart from her name, Amy, and what I could feel with my hands. For all I knew she could be covered in freckles, be an albino, or even an old age pensioner, although her voice and muscle tone made that unlikely. The buzz I was getting from exploring her by touch alone was enormous and I almost wished she had been a complete stranger instead of someone I'd spoken to on the telephone and knew a little bit about. My cock throbbed at that thought, responding to the possibilities it involved. Maybe I'd try it sometime.

"C'mon, honey. Don't tease!"

Amy's voice dragged me out of my impossible thoughts and back to exciting reality and my fingers began the return journey down the inside of her thigh while my tongue swirled around her nipple once more. I reached the top of her thigh, but rather than pay attention to her pussy, I followed her assumption that I was teasing by skating very lightly straight across it and caressing the soft skin of her other thigh.

"Bastard!" She protested softly, the smile in her voice belying the objection.

I ran my hand back along her thigh, this time on the underside so that I reached the join of her legs with my hand cupping part of a lovely buttock. It felt beautiful in my hand and I couldn't resist squeezing it hard, producing a moan of surprised appreciation, before I very slowly and very quietly moved towards the join. I heard Amy catch her breath and the hand on my head now clutched at my hair and pushed me onto her breast as she realised my intention. Gently I insinuated a couple of fingers into her crack, sliding them back and forth, pushing them a little deeper each time so eventually they skimmed over her anus, threatening to do more but not quite dipping deep enough. She parted her legs even further and raised her knees, her breath coming in sharp little anticipatory gasps as she wondered what I would do.

But I really was only teasing her back door, and I slid my fingers forward until they hovered over her pussy. She still gripped my hair, filling my mouth with delightful soft breast, wondering perhaps if I'd done teasing or would I do the same at the front before moving on again.

This time I wanted to touch her, wanted to find out if she was wet, if she was as randy as I was. She was! As soon as my finger end found her entrance she grunted and pushed upwards, enveloping my finger in a warm and very wet vagina.

"You cheat." I complained, giggling.

"Shut up and get on with it." She gasped, and this time I wasn't quite sure if she was joking or not.

Now, I don't know about you, but normally if a woman tries to order me about I promptly do the opposite, but for some reason this was not one of those times. This time the intensity of her words got me going even more, as if making me feel good that I could get a strange woman turned on to that degree. I drew back, wriggled another finger alongside the first and thrust them both straight up into her.

"Your wish is my command." I told her in a semi sarcastic tone, pulling them back again until they were only just inside her and then ramming them as hard as I could into her tunnel. She cried out, not with pain but with pleasure, pushing herself up to meet me. I grinned wolfishly into the darkness, carried away by the power of her reaction, my cock throbbing with need.

"Oh God, babe, that's just what I want. Do it again."

I did it again, and again, and kept on doing it. There was no subtlety about it, I just kept on thrusting two fingers into her, feeling her body shoving up against me and hearing her gasp and grunt with each thrust. It must have hurt, I could feel my knuckles banging against her pussy and a couple of times my finger end caught on the walls of her vagina, but she didn't seem to mind, the harder I rammed into her the more she gasped and moaned her enjoyment.

By now I had stopped suckling on her nipple, simply because her hand was pushing my face against her breast until I had to turn to one side just to breath, and her nails were digging into my cheek and the side of my neck with her passion. It hurt, but I didn't care, I was enjoying the violence of what I was doing to her and a little pain in return seemed only fair.

I don't want you to misunderstand, I abhor violence, especially against women, and I'm not into sadism, but this was a different kind of violence. It was like the violence of a storm, when the pure ferocity of the elements is violent, except in this case it was the fierceness of our arousal. I didn't want to hurt her as such; I just wanted to do it, as she wanted to feel it, as hard and as forcefully as I possibly could.

Of course, it was never going to last very long like that, and within minutes Amy began to make little breathless groaning noises deep in her throat and her grip on my face got even stronger. Then suddenly, with a long dawn out moan, she came, lifting her bottom from the bed and forcing herself onto my fingers, making them enter her as deep as it was possible for them to go and shuddering all over at the same time. It was as powerful a climax as I've ever come across, and I thought it was bloody wonderful.

"Jesus fucking Christ." She gasped, as she let out her breath and slumped back onto the bed. "That was fucking fabulous. I really needed that."

She relaxed her grip on my head and stroked my hair, still breathing heavily and trembling from the force of her orgasm.

"How did you know that's what I wanted?" She asked eventually.

"It just seemed right at the time." I answered as honestly as I could, shuffling myself up the bed to kiss her lightly on the lips.

"Well you got that right, honey." She told me, chuckling once more. "Is there any more where that came from?"

"Oh yes, but a bit gentler maybe."

"Thank God for that. I couldn't take many like that one."

We rolled together stretched out on the bed, our bodies touching from head to toe and we kissed again, this time more deeply and with more feeling, my hand straying once more over the smooth dome of her head.

"You like me bald, don't you?" She asked rhetorically. "That's good. I didn't think anyone would."

We kissed again. It felt good holding this woman against me, her sex-sweaty skin on my body and her lips and tongue nibbling at my mouth. Now, even though I still couldn't see her, I was beginning to be familiar with her body, to know what it would be like to run my hand down her back, to feel hardness of her spine and the soft curve of her bottom.

"You know." I said to her suddenly. "I can't help but wonder if you look as good as you feel."

I felt her mouth spread into a smile against my cheek.

"What sort of back-handed compliment is that?" She asked me. "But the answer is that you'll never know!"

"I don't want to." I answered. "I love the mystery of it all."

"So do I. And I think we should call this body-braille." She was running her hands over me as if seeking out my shape.

"Call it what you like, it's lovely." I was holding her close with my erection pressed against her stomach.

"I think it's time we found a home for that thing you're trying to stab my belly with." She rolled onto her back, pulling me with her. "Do it now, babe. Fuck me."

"Not yet. I know what you feel like, but now I want to know what you taste like."

I wriggled down the bed sliding my face down over her breasts onto her belly, dipping my tongue into her navel as I encountered it and then continuing on down, insinuating myself between her legs, grasping her thighs and pushing them apart to let me get where I was going. She groaned in anticipation as my mouth got closer and closer to her pussy, then gasped in pleasure when my tongue came out to lightly touch the tip of her clitoris.

I must admit that this was more by luck than by judgement. I'd put out my tongue to try and give her slit a quick lick as I went down on it, but my aim was much better than I'd expected and scored a bull's-eye. So I capitalised on my luck by flicking out my tongue to beat a light tattoo on her clit, making her jerk her hips in pleasure at the sensations and wind her fingers into my hair to hold my head against her pussy. She needn't have worried, I was going nowhere.

My feet were now overhanging the end of the bed, but they found purchase on something that felt like a chest or ottoman placed at the foot of the bed. Using this steady myself, with a little adjustment I was able to rest on my elbows and use my fingers to spread her, holding her labia wide and giving myself unrestricted access to her pussy. My tongue traced the outline of her slit, sliding lightly down one side and up the other, resisting the pressure of her hand trying to make me go to the middle.

"Don't tease me, honey, do it."

I smiled inwardly at her appeal, pleased that she wanted me, but I still roamed around the edges of her pussy until her gasps became urgent and the pull on my hair painful. Then I flattened my tongue and placed it square over her cleft, licking her pussy with long firm strokes from top to bottom and then bottom to top.

"God, that's good." She gasped, raising her pelvis towards me.

At the top of my next stroke I paused to take her hard little clit into my mouth, nibbling at it with my teeth covered by my lips, much as I had with her nipple. She gasped and moaned and wriggled from arousal and passion as I did this, gripping my hair and pulling my mouth hard onto her.

"Steady darling, let me breath." I told her.

"Sorry babe, it's just so fucking good." She apologised, but her grip eased only fractionally.

I didn't really mind, it was good to know I could have this effect on a woman I still didn't know, an invisible woman who knew me, as I knew her, just by voice and by feel.

I pushed back against her restraining hand, pulling at her clit as I did so, extending it until finally it escaped from my grip and sprang back, bringing a sharp cry from Amy's lips.

I grinned to myself in the dark, and then, lowering my face just a little, I concentrated on her vagina, lapping at the entrance before dipping my tongue inside her as far as I could reach and letting it roam around the walls just inside her tunnel.

"Oohh!" She jerked with sudden delight, dislodging my tongue and rubbing a very wet pussy against my face.

I breathed in her scent, licked my lips for her taste and then went back, searching for her entrance with the tip of my tongue. But she jerked again as I found it, sending my tongue skating over her cleft and down her perineum to stop with the end just resting against her anus.

I didn't know what Amy thought about having her bottom touched, but I've no particular hang-ups about it, so I stayed there, just moving slightly to let her know where I was. She just moaned and pushed forward fractionally, letting me know that she liked what I was doing and wanted more. I knew I'd never penetrate her there with my tongue, but that didn't stop me from probing and pushing as if trying to find a way in. She responded by pulling her legs back out of the way and putting her hand flat on the top of my head to hold me down where I was, groaning with delight all the time.

My tongue investigated her arsehole for a few minutes before I made my way back up towards her pussy, licking and sucking as I went. But I wasn't quite done with her back door. I moved one hand away from her pussy and gently wiggled the index finger into her arse, pushing it knuckle deep into her wetly lubricated rectum.

"Fucking hell!"

Her exclamation sounded like an objection, but the tone of her voice and the involuntary movements of her hips told me differently, and I began to thrust my finger in and out of her backside, while searching for, and finding her clitoris with my lips.

With my finger sliding rhythmically into her arse and my teeth nibbling away at her clit I shouldn't have been surprised that Amy rapidly reached her second orgasm. But somehow I felt not only surprised but a little thwarted when she made those throaty little noises again that heralded her climax. I had wanted to put another finger into her, as well as exploring further into her vagina with my tongue, but she beat me to it with an even more powerful orgasm than before, moaning long and loud as her body went rigid from the force of it.

The contentment I felt at giving her so much pleasure outweighed my disappointment at not being able to do all that I intended, and I rested quietly and smiling between her legs as she recovered. I allowed my finger to slip from her body and then moved up a little to lay my head on her stomach, feeling her body trembling from her exertions and her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath once more.

We lay like that silently for a while before her breathing returned to something near normal, until eventually she took a deep breath and let it out again in one almighty sigh.

"Jesus!" She exclaimed finally. "That was some fucking climax you just gave me."

I shuffled up her body until my mouth was level with hers and kissed her tenderly, wanting to tell her that she was welcome and she could have many more if she liked, and yet knowing that I couldn't because tonight would be spoiled if it were not a 'one-off'. I like to think she felt the same, because she returned my kiss with all the fervour she could muster, only breaking off when she ran out of breath once more.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers