Kept in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

We lay and cuddled without speaking, she flat on her back while I lay above her, resting against her damp skin but taking my weight on my knees and elbows with my legs parted to rest either side of her thighs. Once again my hands found there way to her shaved head, caressing and stroking her bare skin. My cheek was alongside hers and I felt her smile of contentment spread across her face as my palms massaged her naked scalp.

"It's time you had some fun, isn't it?" She asked suddenly.

I knew what she meant and I couldn't find the words to tell her that I'd already had my satisfaction from giving her pleasure, and in any case my cock was asking to be used, so I just nodded silently against her skin.

"Good, because I want you to do it. This time I really mean it, I want you to fuck me right now."

Her legs opened again and I only had to close mine to find myself nicely between them with my cock instinctively homing in on her pussy. All I had to do was push forward slightly to feel the tip pressing up against her labia, and with a little wriggle I entered her without having to guide it at all.

"Mmm. Who's a clever boy then?" She asked, as I pushed myself deeper into her.

Amy was one of those women are just plain nice to fuck. She didn't just lie there and take it, nor did she try to take over and dictate the pace, instead she moved under me, pushing back against my thrusts and just moving her body with mine. It was beautiful. Our foreplay had been vigorous, almost animalistic sometimes, but the moment I entered her that all changed. There was no ramming of my cock hard into her pussy, I just pressed firmly into her and felt her welcome me.

I felt her arms go around me, holding me close with her hands forced down hard against my shoulder blades, and then her legs pivoted back and her heels pressed against my buttocks as I pulled from her, as if to make sure I didn't leave her altogether.

For my part I placed my elbows either side of her shoulders, resting on them as I thrust into her, my palms flat against the bed to keep me stable. It wasn't long before my mouth sought hers in the darkness, as if just to know she was there, and then nuzzled against her lips, her lovely soft lips. She had her mouth partially open, her rapid breathing sending light wafts of air onto my face, letting me know of her arousal, before the tip of her tongue sought admittance to my mouth and we were kissing deeply, passionately as we made love.

I suppose it was natural that our hands would come into play, her moving up and down my back, digging in lightly with her nails each time I plunged deep into her, and my own seeking her face, wanting to hold her face still for my kisses.

For the moment I had forgotten again about her shaven head until my fingers found her head in the blackness and came upon that lovely hard smoothness of her skull. I don't know why, but the moment my fingers stroked her scalp once more, my erection seemed harder and my need to fuck her greater. I ran the palms of my hands over her head, caressing it, fondling it, rubbing it, tracing her ears, her eyebrows, and her neck, luxuriating almost in the feel of that shaven scalp. I could feel my climax beginning to gather at the base of my cock, ready to fill a pussy as smooth as that head. It was heaven.

We came nearly simultaneously, Amy beating me to it by a couple of seconds. She was giving a soft gasping 'oohh' each time I thrust into her, but then suddenly her gasps got louder and deeper and turned into groans more than 'oohh's' and her nails started raking at my back. Her pelvis began beating time with my thrusts, rising to meet me so that our bodies slammed together each time quite hard, and her arms and legs both tightened their grip on my back. Then she was shuddering with the force of her orgasm, letting out that long animal like moan that I'd heard before.

That was when I came. I felt my balls tighten and that beautiful, hot, almost painful, sensation spread out from the base of my cock to envelop all of me as my cum raced along my shaft to spurt out into Amy's pussy. I drew back and slammed myself back into her, shooting cum deep inside her body, her moan of pleasure still sounding in my ears. I'm not sure how many gouts of cum I shot into her, but it was surely about twice as many as usual, it was as if I'd never stop cumming, forced by reflex to plunge myself hard into her with each spurt that I produced.

When it was over I just lay there, panting and gasping, my heart racing, my chest heaving and every muscle in my body trembling and shaking from the after effects of my climax. Beneath me I could feel my mystery lover, her sweat slippery skin smooth against my own, her own heart pounding and her breathless panting loud in my ear. It seemed ages that we lay there, just trying to get ourselves together, unable to move, unable even to speak and tell each other how good it had been.

"My God, honey." She said eventually between gasps. "You sure can fuck!"

It was one of those innocuous sentences that, for some inexplicable reason, hit the wrong button and sent me off into helpless giggles. I've no idea why, but the compliment seemed so unlikely and unexpected, especially as she'd just given me the best shag ever, that I was completely unable to control gales of laughter. And of course laughter is infectious, so within seconds Amy was giggling too, pushing me off so that she could breath deeply enough to give way to the same paroxysms of silly laughter. We lay side by side, the sound of each other's giggles feeding our own mirth, until we could laugh no more, totally and utterly spent by our lovemaking and laughing.

"I do hope you're laughing with me and not at me?" I choked out eventually, setting us both off into further howls of mirth.

"I don't know." She said. "Whether it's fucking funny or funny fucking!"

We giggled and laughed until we both hurt, my sides both aching from the spontaneous hilarity. Stupid remarks went back and forth into the darkness, bringing peals of laughter until we neither of us could do much more than lie there and gasp.

"Oh Hell." She told me, between fits of giggles. "All this laughing is making my pussy squeeze your spunk out. I can feel it running onto the bed."

There was a pause and then another, final, explosion of laughter.

"Fucking hell. I never expected to wet the bed at my age!"

That was the last joke. Neither of us could stand any more, we just lay and giggled until we ran out of them and then we rolled together and held each other close.

"I'm glad we did tonight." Amy told me after a while.

"Me too." I replied, and then added. "But you realise that neither of us can ever go to a firm's 'do' in case we meet in the light and see each other.

"Yes, I know. That would spoil it, wouldn't it?"

We drifted off to sleep for a time, though I don't know just how long, and then made love again, much more languidly and much less passionately, but just as satisfyingly. Then it was time for me to go, while it was still dark and while we could still be invisible to each other. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and left, reversing the process of entering so as to keep her bedroom in darkness.

That would have been that, a beautiful and strange experience of having sex with a woman I would never know if I fell over her, except for an incident on the way home.

I needed petrol, ok, 'gas' if you live in the States, and pulled into a service station to top up. As I queued to pay after filling my tank, my eye was drawn to a copy of the local newspaper there on the stand. It was the headline that did it. "Former top model and glamour girl shaves her head for charity." The article was complete with a photograph. I stood frozen to the spot. Now I knew who I'd been in bed with - I recognised the face.

Amy, or Amelia, had been known some ten years before as 'Mel', and she had been a number one topless model gracing the pages of the tabloid press. No wonder she lived in such a lovely home. Not only that, but she had been voted the country's most beautiful woman two years in succession, and that beauty still shone from the under the smooth shiny scalp pictured in the newspaper and which I had caressed only a short time before. Without knowing it I had just fucked the woman whose fabulous body had been the inspiration for many of my teenage wanks.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers