Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 07

Story Info
Kerina is set up and then isn't even safe in her room!
5k words
4.49
75.1k
10

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to all have given me feed back so far. Any more ideas would be appreciated. Probably more than half way through this story, but still a lot more in store for Kerina.

This is a work of fiction, its not true. If you aren't into non-consensual sex and black mail, this is likely not the story for you.)

Chapter 13 – Lost and Found.

Kerina stood in front of the Security Office door again. Dressed in a shabby knee length skirt a cute necklace with a Princess Aurora pendant on it and a wrinkled faintly stained and yellowing white blouse, Kerina felt a churning in her tummy. She didn't want to go in there, didn't want to see Pat the gross security guard again, but she had to. Her stuff should be there now, and she needed her keys to get back into her dorm room.

Jack had walked her back to the uni campus; she had insisted she was okay and didn't need anyone to look out for her, but he said he was walking this way anyway. She was glad he had decided to because not long after she left Dmitri's horrible shop, walking along the busy Lewis Street, bare foot and feeling shabby, a guy had pulled over in his car and asked her what she charged. Kerina hadn't understood at first, then she had reddened and stammered for a response as she realised he thought she was a prostitute. Jack told the guy to get lost, but people were staring at her like she was a junkie or something.

He had walked her back here, and he wanted to make sure she got back to her room safely. Kerina was afraid of him finding out about the library and Pat, so she made him wait nearby at a seat while she got her stuff.

Taking a deep breath, Kerina pushed open the door to the security office and walked in. She was immediately relieved to see that it wasn't Pat behind the desk. Smiling a little with relief, Kerina walked over, "Hi Darren, I was just wondering if my bag had got here from the Library yet?" she asked in voice that was much happier than she felt.

"Oh hi Kerina, I will just have a look," he said getting up and looking at the box on the floor near his desk.

He pulled out Kerina's bag from the box and held it up. "Is this yours?"

"Oh, yes that is it," Kerina answered relieved.

"Okay, well I just need you to sign for it and you can get it back finally," Darren said smiling, putting the bag on the desk and searching around in the desk drawer until he triumphantly pulled out a clipboard.

"Just sign here and here please and maybe check that nothing is missing from your bag," Darren asked pointing to the sheet of paper on the clipboard.

Kerina leaned over and signed the paper and the gratefully picked up the bag.

Darren was surprised to have got a glimpse of Kerina's unrestricted cleavage through the wide neckline of the overlarge blouse she wore. He looked her over, noting the crumpled and shabby clothes and the faint stains on her blouse.

"Kerina, is everything okay with you? You seem a bit worried..."

"What? Oh, n-no I am fine," She answered uncertainly, "I just wanted to get my bag back."

Darren looked at her concerned, but Kerina gave a brave smile and opened her bag, digging for her keys. A couple of things dropped on the floor, and Kerina looked down her eyes widening as she recognised what was on the floor.

Darren and Kerina looked down at her plain white bra and a dildo lying accusingly on the floor. Darren felt very awkward as he saw Kerina's burning red face, and he suddenly saw this sweet little girl in a different light. Trying to reassure her, as she stood there apparently frozen with embarrassment, Darren reached down to pick them up.

"Uh don't worry, every one has secrets they don't want people to know, "he tried to reassure her, but then he also stopped surprised as his hand hovered over her bag ready to drop the dildo and bra in. sitting on top of her stuff was a plastic sealed bag with white powder in it.

Putting the other items on the desk, Darren pulled the plastic bag out. "Kerina, what is this stuff?"

Humiliated already by a dildo and bra dropping out of her bag, Kerina was stunned to see the unfamiliar plastic bag mixed with her other belongings.

"Uh, I don't know, I have never seen it before!"

"I am sorry Kerina, but it clearly appears to be drugs. I am going to have to search the rest of the bag..." Darren said apologetically.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Kerina, if I find someone with drugs, I am duty bound to search them."

"N-no please, you can't. I mean they aren't mine, I don't know how they got there!"

Darren sighed as he heard the words of the familiar defence coming from Kerina's lips. He didn't want to believe this, but her defensive manner really was making her seem guilty.

"I am sorry Kerina, I have to do this. Have a seat please."

Kerina sat down nervous, terrified. Drugs! She never touched the stuff, but now they were in her bag. Someone was really making it look bad for her and she was no closer to finding out who they were.

Darren dropped the belongings of the bag onto the desk and went through them carefully. Apart from the first plastic bag he did not find anything else of a suspicious nature.

"Here, take this," Darren said handing back her bag, but keeping the plastic bag on the desk, "I am have to send this off to be tested and then we will have to talk to you again, Okay? So you can't leave town."

"O-okay, I won't go anywhere," Kerina said wide eyed and nervous.

Just as Kerina was being ushered out the door, it burst open and Pat sauntered in holding a large pizza box, "Hey Darren, I got a pizza and am gonna be in my office for a while, so no interruptions ok...hey what have we here?" Pat asked stopping leering at the rumpled and dishevelled teenager.

Kerina stopped just short of Pat and looked up at him in surprise.

Darren explained to Pat what had happened, how he had busted Kerina and was going to send the bag for a lab test. He had searched her bag, and had asked her not to leave the area until the investigation was completed.

Pat stood looking lustfully at little Kerina standing here barefoot. Then the chilling words spewed out of his mouth, causing Kerina's eyes to widen and face to blush.

"Have you searched her?"

"Wh-what? No! I can't search her, we are supposed to have a female do it, or at the very least, present."

"Darren, Darren. That sort of policing might be appropriate in a big city police station, but here in the Uni's local security officer, we have to be more tactful."

"What do you mean?" asked a surprised Darren.

"Well, we both know Kerina's record is spotless right? And we can both be pretty sure she isn't into drugs, so this is probably a setup. But at the same time we don't want to be mistaken either."

"So what do we do?"

"Well Darren," said Pat patiently, "We do a strip search, make sure she hasn't got any drugs and isn't playing us. Then when we find her clear, as I imagine she is, we can dispose of the drugs and let Kerina go, no blemish to her record."

"Well, I guess, what do you think Kerina?"

"Uhm, I am not sure..." trembled Kerina.

"It's this or we call the police right now," interrupted Pat

"Fine, fine, don't call the police, "stammered Kerina worriedly.

"Good girl," said Pat turning her to walk back to the middle of the room by her elbow. Kerina felt so small and helpless with these big guys.

"Okay we will just get you over to the desk here," said Pat now guiding her across the room, his hands on her hips. Pats fingers found the zipper on the side of Kerina's skirt and started to tug it down. The zipper slid down over Kerina's young hips.

Kerina jumped in surprise as she felt her skirt loosen, but Pat stopped her in front of the reception desk and turned her around, now facing back at him. "Don't worry babe, just helping you out." He said grinning.

Kerina blushed as Pat didn't even ask, but gripped each side of the skirt and tugged it firmly down off her hips. Kerina went red as it fell to her ankles and left her standing there at the desk naked from the waist down. Pat and Darren stared stunned at the hapless teenager surprised to be so quickly seeing her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Shit, she has come ready for the search," chuckled Pat.

Darren looked at the floor embarrassed for her, "Uh we better do this later or something..."

"Nah, just makes it easier for us," said Pat standing close to Kerina, as his hands grabbed the front of her blouse and start pulling the buttons apart, quite roughly.

Helpless Kerina stands in the middle of the office, back against the desk as the creepy security guard Pat pulls her shabby stained blouse apart, the buttons all pop off and echo hollowly on the floor.

Standing uncomfortably close, Pat takes a few moments to look admire Kerina's exposed naked young body. Raising a big dirty hand, Pat traces his finger over Kerina's young firm breast. "Hmmm, okay get the blouse off girl."

Standing there feeling so vulnerable, Kerina is motionless for a moment, but seeing the swiftly growing impatience in Pat's eyes, she shrugs the blouse off her shoulders, surrendering the last vestige of modesty.

"Yeah okay, now scoot back onto the desk so I can do a proper search," Pat grunts. With no other options now the helpless teen raises her bare buttocks and sits hesitantly on the edge of the desk. Pat grabs Kerina's breasts roughly and starts to search her, pulling and groping them. Darren is surprised, but he is trouble coming to terms with Kerina, this sweet helpless girl turning out to not wear underwear and agreeing to let the fat security guard Pat search her.

He just stands and watches as Pat roughly gropes her breasts, checks her mouth, sticking his dirty fat fingers in under her tongue. Just as Kerina lays back, opening her legs as directed by Pat, the door opens and three female students walk in. They are tanned blonde beach going rich girls, usually never at a loss in any situation, they are stopped in their tracks when they see the scene in the security office.

Hmm, we got customers Darren, grunts Pat, "I will finish the search in my office and you look after these girls." Pat pulls the nude Kerina to her feet and walks her quickly into his office, leaving Darren to stutteringly explain to the girls.

Once in his office, the slovenly Pat wastes no time pushing her over his desk on her back. He pulls her legs apart.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Kerina begs as Pat pulls down his zip and pulls his cock out.

"Just shut up bitch, I am searching you okay? If you have a problem, we can talk to the Dean remember?"

"N-no, i-its okay," Kerina says terrified that this will all get out. Okay, just this time, she says to her self. This last time, just to buy time, and then she will find who is behind it all and get them all busted, even this fat sweaty animal.

Kerina closes her eyes and steels herself as Pat lines her up and thrusts his cock deep into her pussy, roughly and in one stroke.

"Uhhh owww!" Kerina yelps shocked

"Shut up slut and take it," Pat murmurs as he swiftly settles into a rhythm, his cock sliding into her neatly trimmed pussy, forcing in and out quickly and roughly, enjoying that she is still tight, "Oh shit yeah, I have been waiting for this," he says.

Kerina turns her head away from him as he leans forward, one hand on her hip, one grabbing her bruised breasts and licks her check. Kerina is so grossed out, but what is worse is that as she turns her head, she sees the office door didn't quite close and looking in is one of the girls who just came in, sitting waiting on a seat at the side of the room. Her mouth is open with shock.

Kerina lays there helpless as she is penetrated by Pats fat hard cock, invading her most private of places, with no thought for her feelings, exposing invading all her naked body. And worst of all a strange girl watches it all.... Oh no, watches it all with a camera phone Kerina realises.

Fortunately, however, it is not long before Pat unloads himself deep between Kerina's legs. He lays there panting a few seconds, then steps back and zips up. "Okay bitch, piss off, I have pizza to eat and a game to watch." He says, turning around, opening the door and walking out to grab the pizza.

"She can go," he barks to Darren and turns holding the pizza box and walks back into the office where Kerina is only just sitting up. "Hey get off my desk, I told you to go slut."

Blushing, Kerina stands unsteadily and stumbles out, the door slamming behind her. She has no choice but to pick up the blouse and skirt as the girls and Darren watch on, with growing disgust as her juices run down her leg. Kerina is so humiliated as she pulls up the skirt and pulls on the blouse. Unable to button it, she pulls it closed then holds her bag across her chest. Turning, she walks out, feeling so stupid.

Chapter 14 – Shark Attack.

Kerina walked stunned from the Security Office, eager to get back to her dorm room. Not even thinking of solving the issue for the moment, just thinking about getting some privacy, washing away all the sweat and cum from the pawing men.

As she stumbled along, looking a sight with her long dishevelled hair, her rumpled skirt and holding her bag close against her blouse, Kerina walked straight past Jack, her face twisted with worry.

"Hey Kerina, slow down," Jack called catching up to her.

Kerina kept walking as if she didn't even hear him. Jack caught up and grabbed her by the shoulders, "what's going on,"

Kerina looked around terrified. When she saw Jack she just stopped, the auto pilot that had taken her this far failing.

"What is wrong Kerina, What has happened?" Jack insisted.

"N-nothing, I mean... there was this stuff in my bag...but it wasn't mine. They wouldn't believe me and they searched me.."Kerina trailed off.

Jack put his arm consolingly around Kerina, guiding her along the pathway to her dorm building, "Look you are upset, I will walk you."

Too out of it to protest, Kerina allowed Jack to guide her, handing him her keys he walked her upstairs, unlocked the door and guided her in her dorm room. Jack closed the door behind him and momentarily surveyed the empty dorm room. He helped her to the lounge and guided her to sit down on it.

Laying on the lounge, Kerina began to sob, all the events of the morning hitting her. She started to cry, curled up on the lounge. Jack kneeled down beside her and cuddled her, pulling her close. Her bag slid to the floor, as she let him cuddle her, appreciating the human closeness. Jack looked down to see her bare breasts slip out of the blouse against his chest.

Jack murmured comforting words into her ear, "Its all right, it is ok."

Rubbing her back softly, Jack worked the blouse tighter at the back, pulling it further away from her bared breasts.

"I..I don't know how this keeps happening to me, I..I think I am on top of it, like only one step away from catching whoever is messing with me, and then somehow,..somehow.." Kerina starts to sob softly into Jacks shoulder as she thinks of what has happened to her.

"Well, I think you are tired Kerina. You need to uh, to lie down I think," Jack says looking over at her bed.

"But I cant. I have a class this afternoon and a we are having a little gathering tonight at my friend Janes place. I cant fall behind on my studies and this is the final revision for the test tomorrow. With the party tonight I wont have mush other time to study! I have to go to it."

"Well, just lay down and I will get you a drink then you can rest for a couple of hours. You are too worked up now and you need to relax before class," Jack urged her concerned.

"Well, I guess so.." Kerina said as Jack helped her stand and guided her over to her bed.

As she turned to sit on her bed she felt her blouse being pulled over her shoulders, "What are you doing?" Kerina demanded.

Radiating concern, Jack explained he was helping her get out of these clothes, reminding her where they came from and that he will dispose of them for her. Kerina relaxed at the logical explanation, of course she didn't want to wear these dirty wrinkled clothes for a minute longer than she needed. He also explained he had seen her nude in the shop before so it didn't matter if he saw her like that again, particularly if he was helping her.

So while it all made sense, she could help but feel very awkward and helpless as Jack pulled her blouse off leaving her bare from the waist up. Kerina was startled as Jack was suddenly close to her, and then she felt his hands on her hips..."oh.."

"Just lift your bottom up," Jack directed seemingly ignoring her bared breasts in front of him.

Compliantly, Kerina lifted her bottom of the bed as he unzipped the side of the skirt and pulled it down. Naked she sat on the bed on front of him. Jack smiled and turned away with the skirt and blouse in his hand. He walked over to the small kitchenette and got a glass and some water as Kerina hastily got under her pretty pink sheets.

Jack walked over, helped her sit up, and gave her the water. Kerina sat there embarrassed drinking the water as she realised that sitting up her breasts were bared again. Kerina gulped at the drink eager to hide herself again. She was feeling so exposed, so out of control and she never tasted the slight tang of the concoction that Jack had hastily dropped in. Kerina scooted back down in the bed and pulled the covers up to her neck. Jack smiled and patted her head.

"Okay, sleep well Kerina, I will see you later." Jack said as he took the glass to the kitchen to wash it. Kerina set her cell phone alarm to wake then she lay back and was asleep in seconds. Jack grinned happy that he had chosen the right dose. He was pretty horny, having seen her naked so many time now, but he knew he was pressed for time and her flatmate could be home soon.

Jack pulled the covers off Kerina, deciding he didn't need to be so careful now. He twisted them around a bit and laid them over the end of her bed onto the floor. Looking at Kerina's beautiful naked body, Jack quickly pulled down his pants and was gad to see his cock almost fully engorged still after undressing her. Pushing her legs apart, Jack went to work fucking her neatly trimmed pussy. He felt himself getting harder as he pushed in and after a few strokes he was fully hard.

Jack sped up then, concerned about being caught and about his own pleasure, as he pumped her harder and faster. It wasn't long before he felt the pressure build in his balls and he was suddenly cumming in her, then he pulled it out and some more splashed onto her pussy, and her tummy. A lot of pent up sexual frustration was relieved for Jack as he deposited a large load of cum on her belly and thighs.

Wiping his cock on her sheets, Jack quickly got up. He pulled his pants back up and then turned her cell phone off. Jack pulled a few empty beer bottles out of his bag and put them on the floor around Kerina's bed. He took a full one and poured some of it over Kerina's neck and chest and manged to get a bit in her mouth, then left the remaining amount on her bedside table. He grabbed a camera, also from his bag, snapped a couple of pics of her laying there in her pink bed, princess necklace sitting prettily around her neck, body bare, legs apart, pussy gaping with cum splattered on her, surrounded by beer bottles. Jack smiled as he left eager to get to his next classes.

*****

Lisa giggled as she and Ben walked up the stairs to her dorm room. He was pinching her ass and she was playfully swiping at his hand.

"I want you so bad babe, you sure your roommate will be out? I cant wait!"

"Its okay Ben, she will be gone. She has been going on about this revision class and the test tomorrow all weekend. The class is due t start in five minutes so that means she will have left about two hours ago," Lisa grinned at her joke at Kerina's expense.

12