Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door rattled in the lock, took a few failed attempts as Ben hampered Lisa's efforts by groping her breasts and then they almost fell into the room giggling and groping.

"Shit!" Ben exclaimed.

Lisa turned around and her eyes widened, to see Kerina naked but for her princess Aurora necklace, legs apart, covered in drying cum surrounded by beer cans.

"Crap, she took my advice too far."

"Wow, looks like she is a little closet slut," exclaimed Ben in awe.

Lisa elbowed him hard.

*****

Kerina was humiliated. Lisa had gently woken her and Kerina had gradually became aware of what was happening, initially she was dazed and disorientated. Lisa wondered if Kerina had been using drugs also.

When she had realised what was happening, and that Ben was there also, Kerina had fled, slowing as she felt lightheaded, for the bathroom. Kerina had showered and wanted to stay in there, until Lisa had called out that her class was already starting. Even more alarmed by the time, Kerina had come out in a towel to get her clothes. Lisa had to use the bathroom and Kerina ended up getting dressed in front of Ben.

"Aren't you going to put on some panties?" he asked

"Oh, well, I - I don't have any," Kerina said blushing as she pulled her bra on and clipped snapped it together as Ben watched on.

"No panties? Don't you use panties?" Ben asked watching Kerina looking frantically through her pile of clothes, still bare assed.

"I..of course I use them, I just don't..have any clean ones," Kerina said.

"Oh, right," Ben watched as Kerina pulled a knee length skirt out and slipped it on her legs and over her hips, leaving a long strip of bare skin on her left side until she quickly pulled up the zipper.

"So you just trim your pussy, don't you ever shave it?" Ben asked as Kerina pulled a t-shirt over her head.

"Uh, yeah, I mean no, I don't shave it, I just um trim," Kerina trailed off embarrassed as she settled the t-shirt into place and slipped her feet into her sandals.

The bathroom door opened and Lisa walked out, looking a little surprised as she saw Ben sitting there looking at Kerina as Kerina had clearly just finished getting dressed.

"What is going on here? I hope she isn't trying to pick you up too?" Lisa said a little meaner than she meant to. Lisa kept a smile on her face, but with a trace of annoyance.

"What? No!," answered Kerina, blushing red again, "I have to go to class okay?"

"Okay hun, but you and me are going to have a bit of a talk later. I will want to at least know the special guys name...or was it guys?" Lisa asked teasingly.

"Uh, sure sure. We can talk later, "Kerina said opening the door to leave. She wanted to ask Lisa where her panties were, but didn't have the courage in front of Ben. Instead she just smiled and left, closing the door behind her.

Ben shook his head slowly in surprise, then he turned to Lisa, "Okay babe, get those clothes off. I want to fuck you now!"

Giggling, Lisa pulled her top over her head.

*****

Jack sat down at the table in the Café. He had got an sms not long after leaving Kerina's place, and had to get here quite quickly.

Warren wanted an update.

Soon Warren was sitting across from him at the table.

"Well Jack, it has been two days. What have you got for me."

Jack listed off his evidence so far.

•Photos in the library of Kerina half naked with a dildo in her pussy. •Some cell phone pictures of Kerina naked with her head stuck under a tap in the girls change rooms. •Reports by the security Guards, but they haven't filed anything official yet. It is possible they are blackmailing her in some way with their evidence. •A pile of Kerina's panties. •Testimony from the old lady at the Chemist that Kerina was in there acting strange asking for condoms. •A grainy badly lit film of a girl, who could be Kerina, getting fucked by 3 guys in a shop. •A couple of bad photos of Kerina naked in a shop. •Photos of Kerina nude on her bed surrounded by beer cans

Warren looked at the list, then at what Jack had accomplished.

"What the fuck am I paying you for? I want her slutty little ass nailed to paper. I want something that there wont be any doubt about. I want the Dean to accuse her of being a lying slut and to make her apologise."

"Yeah, but I am building up to it. I wanted people to get the general impression she is weird and possibly sexually perverse, so if big things started happening, they would just say 'that's just Kerina' or something" Jack said defending himself.

"Yeah, well, whatever. But it is Tuesday today. I want this wrapped up by Friday. So turn her into a slut, gang bangs, public nudity, step it up a level okay?"

"Yeah okay, sure Warren. I wont let you down man."

"Good, that's sorted then. Now I have hired a couple of other guys to help, so you might see their handy work today. Don't worry about it, it is a little bit of backup, and besides I wanted something good to upload to the internet."

Hands were shook and the café table was empty.

*****

Kerina marched quickly to class. She was determined to get as much time there as possible, and she started reciting the subject in her mind as she walked trying to forget about the day so far. The halls were almost empty, only some guy reading a paper near the lockers as she walked into the hallway her class was in.

As she approached the closed door of her class a guy walked up to her and called out, "Hey can you help me?"

Annoyed at the delay, Kerina never the less stopped just as she was about to knock on the class door and turned a friendly smile on him, "Sure, what's wrong?"

The guy handed her a map of the school. I have to get to the photo labs, but not only do I not know where they are, I am not sure where I am!" he said sounding out of breath and frustrated. Kerina wasn't entirely sure where the photo labs were, but she was quickly able to locate where they were and then started peering at the room names, looking for the photo labs.

The guy stood patiently waiting. Unknown to Kerina the guy reading the paper had walked past them and was now facing them, holding a video camera.

Still concentrating on the map, Kerina was shocked when she felt hands on her skirt, she looked at the guy dumbly wondering what was happening. Suddenly he was pulling roughly on the skirt, but the zipped ensured the skirt was on snugly. Unfortunately when he did one last hard yank, the zipper remained holding, but the fabric around it ripped.

As her pussy was bared again, Kerina suddenly came to life, reaching for her skirt, struggling, and just as she got one hand on the ripped piece of clothing the guy tugged up on her t-shirt, pulling her bra up also revealing her breasts, right there in the middle of the university hallway!

Automatically, Kerina let go of the skirt and pawed at her top trying to cover her breasts. The guy, quick as a snake, knocked on the door, then reached down and pulled roughly on her skirt and Kerina ended up bare assed on the ground, with the guy and the camera man running furiously away with her skirt.

Kerina pulled her shirt back over her breasts, just in time as the door to her class opened and the Professor looked out and then his eyes widened in surprise.

There on the floor sat Kerina, legs apart, wearing a pair of sandals and a t-shirt. Kerina looked up in shock, blushing red, her neatly trimmed pussy bared to him – and the few students in the front row.

"Well, Kerina, I know there are no real strict clothing guidelines per se in our Uni, I do however think this look will not be acceptable," he said grinning a little at her discomfort.

more to come...

12