Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww," whimpered Kerina staggering from the blow, seeing stars.

Elle grabbed Kerina's hair and pulled her out into the hallway, yelling for Andrew to get dressed as she closed the door to the room.

"Oww, let me go," pleaded Kerina as Elle pulled her savagely along the hall to the lounge room. A few guys stood in there now watching what was happening.

"What is going on?" One of the guys asked.

"She fucked Andrew, the little slut. She fucked him knowing he was my boyfriend," Elle yelled almost hysterical.

Kerina looked around the room at the unsympathetic eyes, "Please its not true, I didn't know," she pleaded lamely.

"What do you mean?" one guy asked," you thought you were doing exercises or something?"

"Or do you mean he fell over and accidentally stuck his cock in you?" sniggered another.

"No, I don't mean that, I mean I didn't know who it was, it was dark."

Red stepped forward from the wall, "So you mean you fucked a stranger in a dark room?" he asked confused and hurt.

"N-no Red...its not like that."

"You have sex with me and then go off looking for more, Princess?" he said getting angrier.

"She did you too Red? Wow what a slut," another guy says.

Things started to look bad for Kerina, but Brendan stepped in and after a few minutes discussion, during which Kerina stood there nude, and semi crouched over while Elle maintained a tight grip on her pretty blonde hair, it was decided they couldn't do any of the inventive things they had thought of to punish her. Seeing as she was his little sister's friend, he would be the one who got in trouble.

Kerina was thrown a sheet again and told to sleep on the couch. The light was turned off and she lay there, nude under the sheet on the couch. She stayed awake for a long time, teary eyed and helpless.

Brendan's friends soon left annoyed with him for spoiling their fun and having to keep quieter now to let the little slut was sleeping. Brendan was annoyed that even though she wasn't here, his sister had still managed to ruin his night.

He reminded his friends as they left that though they couldn't get their revenge on Kerina here, once she was out the doors of their house, it was no longer his problem....

Eventually Kerina fell asleep

12