All Comments on 'Kevin and Rachel'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marie needs to be tag-teamed-

double teamed, reamed and cleaned.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

Very nice story! I liked how normal it all seemed, and how free Kevin, Rachel and Marie were to let their feelings out. Not all sibs have the hots for one another, and those who do might not be for keeps, but if they do, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * *

In Part 2, Kevin lets Rach fuck him in his tiny stink asshole with a 6 inch strap-on. Rach previously revealed she is bi, and she issues an ultimatum that she can only continue to fuck Kevin if he is bi also. Marie performs rim-duty on Kevin, prepping him for Rach's onslaught! Afterwards, Marie pushes a giant funnel into Kevins asshole. Finally, Rach & Marie take turns pissing into Kevins asshole...

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
not bad

not very believable but a least you have a go & write,one thing really bad it was A shocking ending to story(really get Marie to ring friends and go bowling #Really) so hope there's another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

I want Rachel and Marie to insert well coated fingers inside Kevin's bung popper! He should orgasm while the girls shit into each other's mouths. Then they should kiss him and make him lick out the fecal matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks HunterShambles

Thanks for your story, it has an interesting slant to it, and I can see there being a chapter 2 for sure.

Obviously there are some readers who feel they own the English language and that all the world should live by the way it evolved in their country. Not mentioning any names; but they used to be part of the British Empire. It really is a shame that some people would criticise based on what they figure the language (which is after all ENGLISH) should sound like. 'Arse' should be 'ass', "mum' should be 'mom' etc. It really is a shame that they feel it's alright to shoot you down without giving you constructive criticism. Not because they feel the story was weak in 'this area', or 'that area' - no they just show their prejudice against British English. (Isn't that, British English, much the same as 'Sahara Desert'?)

Sorry, I'll stop ranting now. I enjoyed the story, even though I did have to look up a few words. I did see one mistake though: "...relationship councilor...", this is one I get wrong more often than right, but I don't think he sat on a council so much as he was giving her counsel. Thus making him a relationship counsellor. I again must say that I only picked up on it because I question my use of these two words whenever I write them. Thanks goes to OED for helping me get them straight!!

Thanks for your story once again, please consider a second chapter. Ta!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So why is Hell was Kevin apologising to Rachel?

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent story. I loved it. I hope you write another chapter. I can see Rachel falling in love with Kevin and him slowly start to fall foe her. Rachel may someday neat another girl to love but I think Kevin will be a true love and will be included in any lesbian relationship Rachel ever has. Keep Rachel and Kevin together.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Nice

Is there anyway we can have a sequal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice read

I'm glad that you made the characters to both be nice people that can have a relationship without one of them being an ass hole or one totally dominating the other in a not so nice way. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well that was just....fucking weird! She wants to fuck him and he starts acting like a girl, 'oh, but what if it changes our relationship, blah blah blah!'. Ugh.

Then they have great sex, dude was kind of pathetic though, cumming on himself while he was eating her out, ROFL!

Then the girlfriend shows up, she has some weird screaming blowup at her friend which seemed over the top, then gets a chance to fuck her. Yay for her!!

Then, the retarded brother loses his shit, going off on her like he was a real boyfriend that had been dating her for years and just got cheated on?! Wtf?!? He should have patted her on the ass and cheered her on for finally getting to fuck her friend, even if it didn't work out for her in the end.

Then he proceeds to label her gay instead of bi, tells her to go bowling instead of fucking his hot sister all weekend. Again, what. The. Fuck. ?!?

Totally emotionally fucked story! Nobody really happy in the end.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Good story. AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous