Kevin and Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sooner we do, sooner we know don'tcha think?"

"Yeah well, I probably have morning breath and...mmmmmm."

I couldn't talk as Rach had her mouth over mine and her tongue was on patrol inside. Fuck she was hot. I moved my hand to her breasts and slowly cupped each one, she leant back to let me and slid her hand down to my cock. Stroking me firmly but slowly she had me hard in a minute, then moving down she engulfed me in her delicious mouth. I gasped and pulled her leg over me so her cunt was in my face. I made straight for her opening and licked and sucked away.

Pretty soon I was on the edge and she was happily rubbing herself on my face. Pushing her away we returned to face each other, we kissed and stroked and I managed to kiss and suck her tits as she arched her back. I felt her hand pulling my bottom towards her and moved between her legs, letting my stiff cock draw a wet line up her thigh. She looked at me and smiled.

"Do it Kev, put your cock in me, show me what a man can do,"

"Rach if your sure, I want to so much, slowly baby, slowly."

I inched forward and her fingers found me and guided me to her hole, I moved a bit and she rubbed me back and forth over her sopping wet slit. then she pushed me to the edge and I felt her opening and welcoming me in. I slowly pushed the head in and looked at her eyes. They sparkled and she nodded.

"A bit more please, yes that's it. Slowly like you said. Oh God that feels good."

I pushed a bit more, my hands now balancing me above her, I lowered onto my elbows keeping the weight balanced between them and my knees. I pushed more, she was so wet I just slid along her tunnel, until I felt her lips meet my groin. I started to pull out, but her hands rested on mine.

"No! wait a moment, this feels so good, I want to enjoy this for a while."

I felt her pussy walls close round my cock and then she moved slightly, I responded, soon we were moving along enjoying the feel of each other. I felt that I could do this for ages and in fact we were just maintaining a slow rhythm for about twenty minutes. Then I felt her slowing and I pushed a little harder, enjoying the tight feel of her vagina.

She somehow managed to grip and release me adding to my pleasure. She lay back hands behind her head grinning. I bent and kissed her nipples and licked, kissed and suckled on them. Her nipples were like two small buttons, and she had her eyes closed now. I managed to maneuver my hand and using my index finger massaged her clit. I removed my hand and licked my finger. It tasted so good, I spat on it and returned it to her bud.

Using my finger and increasing my thrust I soon had her cumming, feeling the waves of pleasure as her cavern pulsed over my cock. She had her eyes open again and her mouth was wide. No sounds just breathing. I felt I was about to cum, warning her. Too late I felt myself erupt inside her spraying my cum deep into her womb. She was panting hard now and her grip was such I couldn't move in or out. She screamed and shuddered and I felt a warm wet feeling on my pubes. Had she squirted or what?

"Kevin, Kevin, you bastard, you fucking bastard, I love you,"

she was crazy, shouting, shaking her head on the pillow. Her hands, closed into fists were beating on me, I had to try to dodge away. She flattened her hands and grabbed me crushing me against her chest. Her hard nipples were poking against mine, rubbing and exciting me. I felt more cum oozing out. She was slowing, her hands relaxed and I moved back up onto my elbows, then hands, trying to remove myself from her. Her hands grabbed my back.

"No, don't don't go away, leave it in, stay inside me, please."

This last word was dragged out, and terminated in a sob, tears flowed again and I lay back down with her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck. We lay still, only her few sobs now and then breaking the silence. Finally I rolled sideways but stayed in her. My cock was shrinking but I tried to keep inside her as best I could. Eventually it was so small and limp it fell out. I heard her sob again , so held her tightly.

We must have slept because I was woken by the sound of the doorbell. I slipped out the bed and put my robe on and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Marie, Rachel's best friend.

"Hi, is Rach in?"

"Err yes I think she's in bed, I'll see if she's awake, come in."

Big mistake, Marie came in and as I closed the door, she was already starting up the stairs. I turned in fear as she called out for Rach, moving quickly upstairs. I sprinted after her, realising my bedroom door was wide open. Too late I heard two screams. Reaching my door I saw Marie staring at Rach, sat up in my bed, the duvet pulled round her.

"What the fuck is going on Rachel, what are you doing in your brothers bed?"

"Oh Fuck, Rach I'm sorry..." I blurted, before Rachel held her hand up palm flat towards me.

"What does it look like, I just fucked my brother, is that okay with you?"

She glared at Marie, who was standing transfixed, because Rachel had relaxed her hold on the duvet and it slid down the side of the bed. She sat there, half turned towards us, naked and angry.

Marie seemed to come out of her trance, she looked at Rachel and grinned,

"I had you pegged as a les, you sure covered that well."

"Fuck you Marie, I've been a lesbian for fucking years and I've had the hots for you all that time, not that you ever realised it you fucking tramp. You'd gobble any bloke who asked. Well enough is fucking enough. Yes I fucked my brother and do you know what he's fucking good, no he's fucking brilliant. But guess what? you'll never know, why? Because I won't let him fuck you in a million years. Now piss off if all you want to do is argue."

Marie went pale and started to cry, she hung her head, guess who was hugging and kissing her first, you guessed it, Rachel. I sat on the now vacant bed and listened to my sister calm and sooth her friend. What a morning. The girls now moved out towards Rach's room. I stood, ran my hands through my hair and sat there numb.

I decided to shower, but as I washed the bathroom door opened and Rach came in. She smiled and blew me a kiss. I waved at her through the glass screen. She sat and pissed, flushed and climbed into the shower with me. We kissed and I washed her and she washed me. Letting the spray wash the soap off we cuddled and kissed some more. Soundlessly we touched and stroked each other. Finally we stopped the spray and I helped her out and wrapped a warm towel round her and grabbed one for me.

"Where's Marie?"

"In my bed, I fucked her, she's delicious, worth the wait."

Something snapped inside and before I could hold it in all the anger and jealousy reared up and came out like a smack to Rach's face.

"You cow, you had me then took her, are you happy now, are you? all your fucking dreams come true in one day, Bitch. Hooray everyone, Rachel has found her dream come true. Well enjoy, because it's the last time you get to fuck me."

"Kev, wait, please it's not like that. I love you, both as a lover and as a brother. I know I've been a bitch, it's all so sudden. Please don't go, I need you, I really do. Kevin please wait, please."

I walked through to my room and slammed the door behind me.

"KEVIN NO..."

I heard her cry then scream, her sobs echoing along the stairway. Her sobs and cries seemed to lessen, then I heard her door shut. I dressed and sat on my bed. In a rage I tore the sheets off and stripped the bed. This lot would be washed on the "Intensive Stains" cycle, I would wash her out of my room forever. As I fumed and kicked the sheets around there was a knock at the door. Marie's head came round, she smiled wanly.

"Kev can I come in?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to you!"

"Why?"

"Oh for God's sake, let me in Okay."

"Okay."

Marie came in wearing her coat, she was naked underneath. She sat on the bed, knees together, hands holding her coat shut. She looked at the space on the bed beside her. I sighed and sat down next to her.

"Kevin, you need to talk to Rach, look please hear me out, just please listen. Okay?"

I nodded and looked at her, she had blonde hair and an elfin face, no foxy, whatever. She smiled again.

"Kevin, Rachel is heartbroken, she does really love you and she needs you now more than anyone else."

"Even you?"

"Especially even me. We've been best friends since infant school, but I never realised she was gay or probably Bi, but anyway. Despite my shortsightedness she has loved me for a long time in a way that I like but can't give back to her. It was nice what we did, but it's not how I see my life going. Truth is I love men and if even half the things you've heard are true, you know I am a girl that needs cock, and regularly. "

"And so what now?"

"You need to go to Rach and hold her and hug her and be with her, because at the moment she thinks she's lost everything. I love her as a friend and I don't want her to have to feel wretched about herself, but I will never be her lover."

Marie stood and bent to kiss my forehead, the coat opened and I saw her large breasts hanging forward from her chest and her flat stomach and bare Mons. She giggled and closed the coat again.

"Bye Marie," I said, "Can you see yourself out, oh and Marie,"

"Yes Kev,"

"If you ever breath a word about my sister I will kill you, do you understand? Whatever else, I won't see you hurt her anymore than she has been."

"That goes for me too, she's my bestie, I will hurt you so much if you hurt here. See you around maybe."

I nodded, I sat there for a while, heard Marie go back to Rach's room and then later walk along the hall and downstairs. Then I walked slowly to Rach's room. I went in without knocking, she lay on her side, naked, curled up in a semi fetal position. Her eyes were red and raw, tears stained the pillow she was hugging. Little sobs came out of her mouth now and again. I sat on the bed and ran my hand over her skin, feeling the soft smoothness of her body.

"Rach, I'm sorry, I was stupid. Stupid and jealous, I am so sorry."

She nodded and her hand reached for mine. I held it and continued to slowly run my other hand over her nakedness. There was nothing else I could say or do. I felt her hurt, but couldn't help her to lose it. I just had to be there for her. We sat there for hours, she drifted off to sleep and I still sat there, so she would see me when she woke. Later she sat up and we cuddled. I made her tea and took her a sandwich. I went with her to the toilet, she pee'd still holding my hand. I took her back to bed. We never spoke. Finally as it grew dark, I covered her up and settled next to her outside the duvet, letting her sleep through.

We woke Sunday morning, still holding hands, she was smiling, I grinned.

"are you ok?"

"I will be, thank you, I love you being here for me, I need you so much."

"I'll always be here for you, you know that."

"Yes I do. What's happened Kev, how have we reached this stage, we're like lovers, what ever has gone on. I was so sure I was gay, I loved women, yet what we did was, magical, the best."

"Rach, you are gay, and there is some lucky girl out there for you, and when you meet, they'll be fireworks and bells and oh, whatever else. As for us and sex, well it was new and novel and fun for both of us, but that's all it was or will be. However, you and I will always be brother and sister, we will love and care for each other, you see it will be all right."

"Wow, my little brother has a career as a relationship councilor too much! So what will we do now? Do you still want to..."

"Of course I do, I love you, but that's not important is it. What is important is that you and I stay friends, whatever else happens we will always have each other. You got my back I got yours, now what shall we do today?"

"Well..."

"No, not yet anyway, we have the whole day and if it happens then so be it, right now I want to enjoy being with my big sister out in the open."

"Thanks Kev, I feel a bit ragged, I don't know what's to do. You decide."

"Okay, what say I ask Marie to round up some of your friends and we go bowling?"

"Really, you'd rather go bowling than stay here and make love to me?"

"You need to get out and start to live, come on, shit, shower, shave, then breakfast."

"Charming, I wax, not shave."

"I meant your moustache!"

"You bastard!"

The pillow came hurtling towards me, I giggled and dodged, sending a cushion from her chair back at her. Soon all the soft furnishings were flying. With screams and giggles I sent her flying out of her room and ran after her. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She squirmed round and kissed me, mouth to mouth.

"I love you more than I ever thought possible Kev, thank you for being my little brother."

"Aww, don't go mushy on me, sis, go shower, and clean your teeth, you stink."

I spun her round and slapped her tight buns. She screamed and laughed, running into the bathroom. I strolled in and the glass of cold water hit me full on. She stood there holding the glass and grinning. I grinned and walked towards her. She stopped smiling and put the glass on the vanity unit,

"No Kev, it was a joke, no, no , no...

KEVIN!!"

12