Kevin’s Summer – Training Advances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe, kneel on all fours. Kevin get yourself nice, hard and oiled. Move close to Joe. Rub your penis between his buttocks. Mel, you should lie down and suck on Joe. Kevin, go ahead. Is he ready? Let him respond. Now push forward. Harder."

"Jenny, Kevin needs a dildo in his empty hole."

Then we changed around. Joe fucked me, while Mel pushed a dildo up his arse and Jenny sucked my cock.

A few more minutes of this and I was ready to shoot my load at any moment. Candice ordered us to stop. The girls were to lie head to foot of their backs with a boy kneeling at their heads. We were to slowly stroke ourselves to completion. It took all of about 30 seconds for me to shoot my load over Jenny's breasts, face and open mouth.

"Boys, you have now almost completed your duties. You have one final task. Kevin kiss Melanie and lick her completely clean of Joe's sperm. Joe give Jenny a nice deep kiss and make her clean too!"

I was still so wound up I just did as instructed. I lapped up every drop I could find. A champagne bottle popped and sprayed all over our bodies. We all continued licking a fantastic mixture of juices from girls, boys and grapes.

Our guests joined us drinking champagne and thanked us for allowing them to share our magical evening. Everyone seemed very satisfied!

The summer had passed very quickly. I thought that it was maybe too quickly. On the last day of our summer work in Brussels, Candice paid us our earnings for the summer in cash. It was a total of €21,000 including bonus and modeling fees. Wow! I had to sign a receipt, stating that I would maintain confidentiality and not attempt to contact any present or ex-employees or clients of Cleopatra Holdings. Candice thanked us for our good work, wished us well and gave us each a box with a crystal wine glass engraved with our initial, as a memento of our training in Brussels.

Her parting words were "I'll miss my nightly moisture masque. You have each provided more than a liter this summer!"

I returned to Manchester for my 2nd year of study. I rented a small flat where I could go around naked as much as I liked. I bought more trendy and daring clothes and behaved like the more confident and secure male that I had become, especially around appreciative ladies. It was just before my Christmas break that I received an email from Cleopatra Futures with a electronic ticket to Brussels in my name. I knew I would go.