Keyanna and Kevin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that moment on Eldon kept tabs on Donovan. He found out that he was married, no children and was brutal womanizer. He had also heard that his wife was a vision of beauty, something that he wanted to see firsthand. He set up a meeting with Donovan as soon as he heard he was going to be back in China. Eldon was prepared to offer Donovan the moon especially if his information could lead him to Kyros.

Eldon was in his office waiting for word of Donovan's arrival, "I will find you Kyros, you won't get away this time," he mused. A knock at the door brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yes, come in," he called out.

"Sir Mr. Masters is here," Eldon's assistant Dylan said as he opened the door and stepped in with Donovan following.

"Mr. Masters, please come in and have a seat," Eldon said motioning toward one the chairs sitting in front of his desk.

Donovan came in and greeted Eldon, "how are you Mr. Raynes? It's nice to meet you finally. I am a huge fan of your work," Donovan gushed already kissing ass in anticipation of getting what he wanted.

"Would you like something to drink Mr. Masters?" Dylan asked

"Yes, please a scotch on the rocks, thank you," Donovan replied

Eldon just sat watching Donovan during his exchange with Dylan. He was a self confident fool and was going to be the source of his own undoing. Eldon needed information and was prepared to extract it from him by force if need be but he didn't expect the stroke of good luck that was about to strike.

Donovan took a sip of his drink and looked around the office. He spotted a picture of Mr. Sinclaire standing with some woman in a picture on the mantle over the fireplace. He got up from his chair and walked over to the picture and turned to Eldon and said "so how do you know Mr. Sinclaire? And who's this lady he's with?"

Eldon got up from his chair and walked over to the fireplace and took the picture down and told Donovan "He and my father were good friends. How is Ky- um Mr. Sinclaire?"

"He's doing well. Maybe even better depending on how this meeting goes," Donovan said to Eldon with a wink.

"Ah, yes. I've heard that you are quite the head hunter when it comes to acquiring land and real estate. The work you have done for Mr. Sinclaire is almost legendary. I-," Eldon hesitated enjoying Donovan being on the edge of his seat, "I have an opening in my lands and acquisitions department. I need someone to head up the department and take it to the next level," Eldon concluded.

"You did say head up the department, as in run the place and call all the shots?" Donovan said standing up and pacing the floor of Eldon's office.

"Yes, Donovan," Eldon replied as he stood and walk around to the front of his desk and leaned on it putting his hands into his pocket, " I am offering you the opportunity to be the Chairman of the lands and acquisitions department." Eldon replied smiling at Donovan's obvious excitement about the offer.

"When will you need me to start?" Donovan asked only seeing dollar signs. He would move to China in a heartbeat if the price was right. Donovan was getting ahead of himself he knew but he couldn't help it.

"Let's do a trial run of sorts. I've had my eye on some land near a pharmaceutical plant that I own and the owner is- how shall I say um, reluctant to sell it to me at a reasonable price. If you can get me that land you can have the job. Everything you need will be delivered to your hotel room. Tomorrow I will have an office set up for you to use. You will have access to my offices, staff and research, with limits of course; we wouldn't want information leaked to Mr. Sinclaire now would we Donovan?" Eldon said.

"Of course not Mr. Raynes. So how long do I have to get you your land?" Donovan asked.

"You will have one month for research and another to hand me the deed. No deed, no chairman position it's that simple Mr. Masters. What say you Donny boy, are you up for the challenge?"

"Absolutely, Mr. Raynes," Donovan replied coolly as he stood and extended his hand toward Eldon. Eldon took the extended hand and shook it.

Donovan tightened his grip on Eldon's hand and leaned forward with a smirk on his face and said "You might want to get your decorator ready; I will be picking out the colors for my office in two months." With that said he release Eldon's hand and turned to leave the office.

"Good night Mr. Raynes," Donovan said over his shoulder as he strode out of the door leaving Eldon standing at his desk smiling.

"A good night indeed, Mr. Masters," he said to himself with smile.

He called to Dylan telepathically "Dylan I need to go to Georgia for a few hours to follow up on a lead. Make sure that Mr. Masters has all that he needs for the Yi Qua land acquisition. Also furnish the corner office and assign an assistant to Mr. Masters he will be arriving for work in the morning."

"Yes sir Mr. Raynes. Did you have anyone in mind to be Mr. Masters assistant?" Dylan asked.

"Angela will be perfect. That whore will fuck anyone or anything plus she is excellent at her job. I'm sure she'll love Donovan Masters," Eldon replied to Dylan with chuckle.

"Very well sir, see you when you return." Dylan said and began to dole out instructions telepathically to the rest of the staff.

Eldon stood up at his desk and vanished. "Time to pay Kyros or should I say Mr. Weldon Sinclaire a visit."

Keyanna & Kevin

Kevin was lying across his bed listening to Keyanna's phone ring. Just when he thought the answering machine was going to pick up she answered. "Hello." She said her voice sounding like music to his ears.

"Hi there, are you better now?" Kevin asked. "Yes I am. It's amazing what shower and a snack can do," Keyanna replied crawling onto her bed and laying back on the pillows.

"Tell me about it," Kevin replied. "So now that you have decided to leave. What are you going to do? You do have a plan right?"

"Well not exactly. I have been saving money but he never left me alone long enough to look for a place to stay. He didn't care about me being on Yvray's site because it was something I did even back in college. I stay so busy at work that I don't have time to even think about things like that," Keyanna rambled.

"Look, there are some apartments I designed and built right outside of Savannah. They are more like luxury condos. They come equipped a security system and a panic room I think I have a few corporate units that are already furnished."

"Seriously? A panic room? Who needs a panic room? Keyanna asked sarcastically "I don't know Kevin it seems like a lot to ask. I know we've been cyber friends for over four years but seeing as how we just officially met I don't know if I can let you do that."

This weekend at the hotel was wonderful. She knew she wasn't going to go back home but she didn't have anywhere else to go and here was her new BFF offering her a place to stay.

"I will make a deal with you. I will go to your condos if you let me pay rent. It's the least I could do." She said.

"No payment. I'm not having any of that. We have basically dated each other over the last four years and now I am offering to help and I want nothing in return."

"I want to give you something Kevin, to say thank you."

"I have something in mind but we can explore that later," Kevin said with a laugh.

"You are so nasty, Kevin you need a whoopin," Keyanna replied giggling.

"If you only knew," Kevin replied his voice betraying him and giving away that he was aroused at the thought of what Keyanna could give him in return for staying in one of his condos

"Now you have me curious," Keyanna said slyly, "what is it that I could give you in return for you helping me?"

"Well, it's not exactly something that can be done over the phone," Kevin replied his voice low.

"What is it you want to do that can't be done over the phone?"Keyanna asked her voice low and sexy.

"It involves you, me and neither of us wearing anything," Kevin said "there's a lot of moaning and you say my name a lot," Kevin said chuckling at what he said.

"Kevin, please don't think I am a slut but I was attracted to you even before I saw you. When you sent me your picture and profile I was even more so. It has been a long time since I have been physically attracted to a man," Keyanna hesitated "I would give anything to have someone to make love to- where my orgasm is for our mutual pleasure and not for amusement or power."

"Keyanna, I hope that I get to be that guy. I would love to help you relieve all of your frustrations. Whenever you are ready let me know and I will come to where you are."

"Since you can't get here tonight, I guess I will have to take care of myself," Keyanna replied.

"Damn tease," Kevin said "How am I supposed to sleep with thoughts of you touching yourself running through my head all night?"

"I don't know but when we talk tomorrow you let me know how that works out," Keyanna laughed.

Keyanna changed the subject "Tomorrow is Saturday, is it possible that I could go and take a look at the condo? I want to get my things out of the house while Donovan is out of town. I may not get another chance after tomorrow. He is not due back in town for a while and I don't want to be anywhere around when he comes home."

I can arrange for the property manager to let you in. Let me know what time you want to go over and I will have him on standby. Do you want a furnished or unfurnished?" Kevin asked. He was already online instant messaging the property manager about Keyanna pending arrival. The staff at the condo was a mix of vampire and werewolf. The vampire staff kept the place running smoothly over night and the werewolf staff during the day. They all worked well together and kept the property in tip top shape. Keyanna was mulling over her choice. With help she could get her things out of the house before Donovan gets back. She only wanted a few pieces of furniture, her clothes, toiletries, family pictures and a few legal documents she kept in the safe she had installed in her room.

"I think I would like and unfurnished condo. I have some furniture I want to get and I would like to make the place my own at least until I can buy me a house and be safe. Speaking of safe I know I cracked you about it earlier but do the unfurnished condo's come with a panic room? I mean just in case he finds out where I moved to" Keyanna said her voice trailing off at the end. She was terrified of Donovan. She has been on the receiving end of his wrath and her not being there and her things being gone is going to make him murderous. She wanted to be brave but she just couldn't. He was stronger, bigger and he definitely hit harder than her. The panic room would ensure that even if he got into the condo he wouldn't get to her.

"Yes a few of them do. I will make sure the manager shows you all three floor plans. No matter which one you choose Keyanna, you will be safe; even If I have to move to Georgia and see to it myself. We have a very skilled security force and I will be sure that they place extra staff on duty once you move in." Kevin replied doing his best to ease Keyanna's fears. He was pacing again and his instinct to protect was even stronger now. His urge to keep her safe was now consuming him. Kevin chalked the feeling up to wanting to help a friend; but still that wasn't it. He wanted her safe, cared for, protected. It almost as if she was- "oh shit! " Kevin said as he ran a hand through his hair and plopped down in to the chair at his desk.

"Kevin? What's wrong?" Keyanna said sounding panicked.

"Keyanna I --" Kevin didn't even know where to start. She was his mate! He was thankful to the fates for giving him such a brilliant and beautiful mate but with all that she has been through what if she doesn't want to be him? Then there is the whole vampire thing and let's not forget still married at the moment. "I just got some interesting news is all. It has nothing to do with the condo or getting you moved. It was just unexpected. Keyanna with all that you have been through, do you think you will want to be anyone again?" As soon as the questions left his lips Kevin found himself holding his breath as he waited for the answer he thought was coming.

"Honestly, Yes. Donovan is one man in a sea of many. I can't live my life believing that one bad apple spoiled the bunch. I think I could be with someone again. The thing is whether they will want me after I tell them why the marriage ended. People tend not to want damaged goods, you know?" replied Keyanna. "If you don't mind my saying Kevin, if you were single I would give you a shot in a heartbeat. You already know me; we have so much in common and you didn't judge me after I told you everything. That meant a lot to me or maybe it's that I have forgotten what it feels like to have someone care for me and want to protect me. It feels good. Thank you for that." Keyanna stated sincerely.

"Keyanna there is no need to thank me. I am simply doing for you what I would if I was the lucky guy in your life. From the time I heard your voice I have been enamoured with you. All I have done since you opened up to me is try to figure out how to get you to safety, keep you safe once you get there and wonder what I could do put a smile on that lovely face of yours all while beating shit out of that asshole husband of yours." Kevin said as stood from his chair and began to pace again.

Keyanna found herself wiping away tears at the thought of someone wanting that for her. She knew she liked Kevin even before seeing him. She liked him even more after she saw his picture. She was drawn to him when she heard his voice, even when they hung up earlier she didn't want him to go. Now here he was saying all the right things and making her cry. She wished she could see him in person and told him so "Kevin I want to see you. Not a picture. I want to see you in person. I want meet you formally and I owe you a hug for all that you are doing for me."

"I hope you don't think I am a perv but Keyanna I don't think I could just hug you" Kevin said with a chuckle. "I am attracted to you Keyanna. You were a constant companion over the years and talking to you just solidified what I believe I already felt. We talked every day and night as if were were in a long distance relationship. I hated not hearing from you the times when you were away for days. Now knowing what it was that kept you away makes me angry. It also makes me feel guilty for all the times I would pout because you weren't on the other end of the instant messenger when I logged on."

"I don't know what to say Kevin. I have to admit that I have some feelings that I pushed away time and time again when we would chat. Hearing from you was the highlight of my day, and my nights most of the time. I saved a lot of our conversations. I even kept the quick notes you would leave on the IM. They got me through a lot of the time. Just knowing that someone that I didn't know valued me and looked forward to hearing from me made me press on through my days. I guess I was more attracted to you that I realized." Keyanna replied thoughtfully.

"So are you saying I won't have to keep my hands to myself?" Kevin asked amused at where the conversation was going.

"Only if I don't have to keep mine to myself" Keyanna said with a smile. "Kevin if I go here with you will you be sure to let me know when you get tired of me?"

"I don't think that is possible, but yes if that will make you feel better."

"It does." When and where are we going to meet?"

"I have several building projects that I am in the middle of. I won't have a free day for the next six months"

"Jeez, you can't possibly have a social life. How do you even find the time to be on the instant messenger?"

"Most of my work in computer drafted using 3-d imagery. I am already on my computer working so when you get online and message me I work and talk with you at the same time."

"A mutli-tasker; I like a man that can do two things at one time."

"Woman you have no idea; I can't wait till we are face to face although I can't promise I won't bite."

"Now, now there my VampireKing, you have to earn a taste of my blood, dear. It is as exotic as I am and downright addictive. Do you think you could have a taste and not be addicted to it?" Keyanna asked seductively.

"That remains to be seen my ExoticVampress. Let's make a deal. When we meet, I can do whatever, whenever and wherever I choose. We start from the time you walk in and go from there."

"I like that. No talking until we done, ok?" Keyanna replied.

"Deal, I'm looking forward to it." Kevin answered with a smile.

**********************

Three months later....

Saturday after the call with Kevin came and went. It all seemed to be a blur. Keyanna loved the condo and hearing that Donovan was going to be gone an extra two months was the icing on the cake. Keyanna called Mr. Sinclaire and told him that she had a place and that she would be moving some of her things out of the house over next four months before Donovan got back in town. Mr. Sinclaire was happy for Keyanna. He offered to have a moving company move her but she declined. He had done so much for her already. He paid for the hotel for her and refused to let her pay for anything including meals or tips for the staff. In his mind she was his daughter and until her true mate or husband as humans called it showed up and took over caring for and protecting her he would take care of her himself. He made sure that there was nothing more he could do for her to assist with her transition.

"Keyanna dear I swear it is not a burden cover the moving truck for you. I want to help, that's all" Mr. Sinclaire said.

"it's ok really, you have gone above and beyond for me with everything, I appreciate the offer but I have plenty of money put away and I need to handle this part on my own" Keyanna replied.

Mr. Sinclaire finally relented after insisting that she call him immediately if she ran into trouble. Keyanna agreed that she would call. Before hanging up Mr. Sinclaire had some information for Keyanna.

"Keyanna I just wanted to let you know that I have a contact at the bank where Donovan has the safe deposit box. They confirmed that it is pass code protected and will send him an alert if it is tampered with. We have another contact that could possibly get into it without tripping the alarm. It's risky but we will need the evidence he has in that box before we serve him with the divorce papers. I don't want you to worry about anything; we will have the contents of that box before he arrives back on US soil." Mr. Sinclaire said his tone firm but full of concern.

Keyanna was relieved. Without those DVD's she would be chained to a life of misery and abuse. She was hopeful at best. Donovan prided himself on being two steps ahead of the enemy. Maybe this time those stupid doctrines would backfire on him for once.

"Thanks for letting me know," Keyanna replied "it's at least a glimmer of hope. Mr. Sinclaire I can't begin to repay for all you have done for me" Keyanna began but was cut off.

"No, Keyanna I'll hear none of that. You deserve to be cherished, treated well, cared for and protected. I am doing no different for you that I would my own child and I am happy to do so. You concentrate on moving and let me worry about the rest," Mr. Sinclaire finished his tone indicating that he was through with the conversation.

They chatted a little while longer and ended the call. When moving day came a month later Keyanna had her work cut out for her. She had a lot to get done and she wanted to go ahead and get it out of the way. She started with what she wanted out of different areas of the house. She wasn't planning emptying the house she wanted to get her bedroom furniture; She had a separate room from Donovan. He never went into her room and he had never slept in the new bed with her, so in her mind it was untainted with unpleasant memories. She also wanted some of her pictures, her clothes, shoes, and personal items. The rest she could buy brand new as a symbol of her new start. Deitrick was a huge help. He went everywhere with Keyanna. Amelia, Mr. Sinclaires personal assistant also helped. With Donovan out of her life for the next five months Keyanna busied herself with moving and getting her condo set up the way she liked. She worked a very light load of cases in between all of it just to keep herself occupied. Keyanna got the last of her things took one last look around and walked out of the house. "Good riddance, Time to move on." She got into the car that was waiting for her and drove away headed to a better life. At least she hoped.