Keyanna and Kevin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldon

Eldon appeared at The Sinclaire Firm's entrance. He made himself invisible as he wanted to take a look around before revealing himself to Mr. Sinclaire. He walked into the lobby and was impressed with the décor. "Kyros, you have impeccable taste" he commented. He continued to wonder the first floor. In and out of the various offices he went taking in what he saw. Humans working side by side with other being that they thought only existed in books, movies and fairytales. If they only knew the truth, he mused as he disappeared from office into another. Eldon had planned to go from floor to floor, making it like a game of hide and seek. The thrill of finally locating the elusive Kyros W. Sinclaire had him vibrating with anticipation. Meanwhile the security picked up his presence and alerted Mr. Sinclaire that an unfamiliar vampire had entered the premises.

"Where is he now?" Mr. Sinclaire asked. "He is on the 8th floor atrium, our guy up there says he is just looking around" said the head of security.

"Let me know when he reaches the tenth floor, I don't want unfamiliar any further than that. I will go and greet our guest myself." Mr. Sinclaire said.

He knew that Eldon would be visiting. Amelia his personal assistant was a seer. She was one of many of his old coven that never lost their bond to Mr. Sinclaire even when he denounced his throne while grieving the death of his wife and children. It was Amelia that found him at the safe house in Colorado and told him what she saw in his future. How he had to keep going and form the Law Firm because he would employ his son and future kings mate. She also told him that he would one day confront the son of the vampire that killed his mate, children and almost wiped out the vampire race. Mr. Sinclaire sighed. The ascension was drawing close and he no idea where his son was and no idea who his son's mate was. He opened the firms' doors and hired some very beautiful and very talented lawyers. He thought a few times that he had connections with ladies he felt were great candidates for Queen, but they would either leave or be mated to another. The phone ringing brought him out of his revelry. Mr. Sinclaire answered the phone

"He is on the tenth floor" the voice on the other end of the phone said.

Weldon disappeared from where he was "Let's get this over with then."

Eldon had just arrived to the tenth floor and was about to enter an office when he felt a very powerful presence behind him. He turned slowly to face the vampire only to come face to face with the very object of his obsession. "Kyros, you old dog; this is where you have been hiding all this time." Eldon said with mock sweetness in his voice.

"Eldon, I see you have not deviated to far from the path of your father." Weldon said doing away with the formalities.

"Oh, Kyros" Eldon said putting his hand over his heart feigning hurt "you aren't happy to see me? I am certainly happy to see you. Why if it weren't for your former lands and acquisitions man then I wouldn't have known where to find you." He said with a smirk "Donovan masters is a piece of work. I am going to love having him as chairman of the lands and acquisitions at my firm." He said amused with himself.

"Save it Eldon, why are you here? It is against our laws to trespass on another's territory. You are in violation and I am within my rights to defend these premises. Leave now on your own or you will go injured by force" Kyros said totally bypassing that it was Donovan who ousted him and was conspiring with the enemy. He would deal with that little problem soon enough.

"Fine, Kyros. I will leave but you will see me again. We have unfinished business, I am not my father and I will not repeat his mistakes. I will be the new king and your death will be my reward," Eldon said as he disappeared.

Weldon extended his senses throughout the building, and beyond the perimeter of the city to ensure that Eldon was indeed outside of the territory of the reining Ambassador.

He disappeared to his office where Amelia was waiting for him with a scotch on the rocks. "He came?" she asked simply.

"Yes, "was his simple reply.

"Then it has begun."

"It has"

"I hope Kevin and his mate are ready"

"They are more equipped then they know. Sir, his mate she is part psychic. "

"How do you know that?"

I saw it last night, when the fates showed me who she is"

Weldon looked at Amelia surprised. The fates always showed her bits and pieces of events to come. The only time she saw specific people was when there was something major coming that involved the royal family. "Who is she?"

"Sir his mate is Keyanna."

Weldon drained the last of his scotch and set his glass down. He walked over to his chair that sat facing the fireplace and sat down. "Good. Very good" he said with a nod, "that will be all Amelia."

"Yes sir." Amelia said and vanished from the office to her apartment. "Now all we have to do is wait" she thought to herself.

Four months prior to the first meeting...

The next four months came and went. Keyanna felt like she was dazed and in a fog most of the time. With the move completed, a new office and Donovan's pending arrival in the next month she felt like she was in suspended animation. The new office had a camera so she could see who came and went as they entered the doors in to the area she shared with two other junior partners at the law firm. She could lock her door from her desk with the push of a button and as a safety precaution there was a panic room and an alternate exit that led to Mr. Sinclaire's office and to the security console. Keyanna had also settled into her condo. She purchased and had living room and kitchen furniture delivered along with a desk, chair and hutch for her office since she also worked from home. Having her cable and internet installed was a breeze and the Condo's had free wifi so that was one less expense for her. Keyanna was set; the only thing she couldn't prepare for was the upcoming confrontation with Donovan. Weldon told Keyanna that there was a visitor from a rival firm who bragged about Donovan doing some moonlighting with their firm.

"Keyanna if we find out that what we were told is true we will have to let Donovan go."

"I understand do what you have to." Keyanna said as she walked through her condo to the panic room door. "I will be fine; he can't get in here without permission so no worries there." She said as she opened the door and went inside and closed the door behind her.

"I just wanted you to know. I was also able to get a man inside the bank where Donovan's safety deposit box is. We will have all the contents of that box before the week is over. As soon as we have the dvd's and everything else he has on you we will proceed with the divorce."

"Thank you Mr. Sinclaire, I know I keep saying it but, owe you so much."

"Nonsense; as I said before you are like a daughter to me, my reward is your happiness"

"Thank you, I gotta go I have another call coming in"

"Take care I will check on you later. Bye" Weldon said.

"Okay bye," Keyanna replied.

Keyanna came out of the panic room and closed the door. She Clicked over and answered her other phone line.

"Hello" she answered

"Well now, how is it going baby? Are you missing big daddy?" Donovan said his voice oozing with sarcasm.

"Uh hi Donovan, umm how are you? How umm are you enjoying China" Keyanna stammered.

"China has been good to me. So good in fact I am considering moving here." Donovan replied

"Wow, moving to China. Um why all of a sudden?" Keyanna asked nervous.

"I like it here and so will you. We will discuss when we move when I get back next month. You need to start arranging for your resignation," Donovan said "you -- ow fuck! Hold on!" Donovan said.

Keyanna listed to the line that had gone silent contemplating on how to reply to the news that he was moving to China. She wasn't going anywhere, but she couldn't tell him that until Mr. Sinclaire had contents of that safe deposit box.

"What the fuck did you bite me for?" Donovan yelled at Angela who was busy sucking his cock while he was talking to Keyanna.

"I told you, no calling the wifey will I blowing you. You know how I hate to share." Angela replied as she bent down and placed a kiss on the head of Donovan's cock before taking him back into her mouth.

"I will only be a minute, I promise. Then when I am done with this call I plan on fucking every hole this dick with fit into. Would you like that baby?" Donovan asked and he fucked Angela's mouth, " Hmmm shit girl you know how to suck a cock, ooh fuck baby." Donovan said as he held Angela's head while he fucked her mouth before returning to his call.

While Keyanna was on hold she went to her office to go over one of her briefs. Her instant messenger was blinking with a message from Mr. Sinclaire.

W.S: Keyanna, we have the DVD's. We also have your marriage license, and a file full of photos. The stuff in the safe deposit box is the master copies. He has a list of places that he has copies. We have tracked down and retrieved all copies except what he has on his laptop. Does Donovan have another laptop other than the one we gave him?

KMasters: No he said he didn't need one. He put all kinds of software on it to keep you from tracking what he does on it.

W.S: We know. We have a contract with the company that he brought his program from. They alerted us the moment he completed the installment. We have a failsafe installed on all our laptops to keep us from losing valuable information and to avoid breeches in security. Donovan is about to have a very unfortunate problem with his hard drive.

KMasters: He is on the phone now. He says we are moving to China. What do I say; he is so certain that I am going with him.

W.S: Tell him you are not going and that you are leaving him. One of the firms' representatives will arrive at his hotel in the next few hours to give him his pink slip and serve him your divorce papers. I will talk with you later. I am certain that I will be hearing from him soon.

KMasters: Thanks, talk with you later.

Keyanna signed off and waited with nervously for Donovan to return to the phone. "Well here goes nothing." She said as she heard Donovan return to the line.

"Sorry about that babe. Are you excited about the move love?" Donovan asked his teeth clenched as he was trying to hold back his impending orgasm.

"No Donovan I am not excited. As a matter of fact I don't plan on moving to China at all. I won't be going anywhere with you now or in the future. It's over Donovan," Keyanna paused "I am leaving you and filing for divorce."

Donovan pushed Angela off of hi s cock. He stood up and fixed his clothes "What the fuck did you just say to me bitch?"

"I said I am divorcing you, you asshole." Keyanna said angrily as tears burned her eyes.

"Are you fucking crazy? Bitch I will ruin you! Do you know who you are fucking with? Who the fuck do you think you talking to? You can't fucking leave me, bitch!" Donovan yelled into the phone.

"I can and I will. Fuck you Donovan! It's over motherfucker, find you some other bitch to be your pet, because I am done. I don't have to put up with your shit anymore you fucking asshole and I won't be there when you get back. Don't ever call me again you sick bastard."

"Keyanna I swear-"

"You swear what? Go to hell Donovan!" Keyanna said as she hung up her phone and sat down in her chair and cried. She was angry, relieved and scared all at once. It was finally going to be over. She needed to talk to Kevin. He calmed her. She needed him to be here with her but she would settle for a phone call for now.

"That bitch!" Donovan screamed as he threw his cell phone across the room. "Who the fuck does she think she is!"

"She thinks she can just up and leave me?!" Donovan said talking to himself and pacing the room. He forgot that Angela was still there. She was in the kitchen getting them both something to drink.

She came back into the living room and handed him a scotch on the rocks.

Donovan took the glass and drained it passing it back to her for more.

Angela waited on him patiently. She knew as long as he was attached to another he wouldn't feel the pull of mates. Angela knew the moment she met Donovan that he was hers and it was solidified the first time they fucked. She would wait until the end of the world to have him.

Donovan drank down four glasses before he calmed. He walked up to Angela and grabbed by the head and kissed her hard while pressing his erection up against her. She put her arms around him and moaned into his mouth. Angela broke the kiss and took his hand to lead him to the bedroom but a knock at the door stopped them.

"Who is it?" Donovan asked his tone terse.

"Ansen Baker sir" the person at the door replied.

Donovan was expecting to have some paper work delivered to him that would complete the acquisition he was working on. He opened the door "yes, how I can help you?'

"I am Ansen Baker and I represent The Sinclaire Firm. Are you Donovan Masters?"

"Yes?" Donovan answered puzzled.

"I am here to let you know you are being dismissed as an employee of the Firm. As of this moment you have been terminated and I am also here to give you this." Ansen said.

"What the fuck? What the hell is this shit?" Donovan opened the papers and just stared at them.

"Mr. Masters you have been officially been served. Have a good evening." Ansen said as turned and walked away leaving Donovan standing in the doorway staring at a pink slip and divorce papers.

Donovan closed the door. He walked over to the phone and placed a call out of China to the US to his buddy at the bank.

"Hi, Greg, this is Donovan. Look can you go check my safety deposit box for me. Yeah I'll hold" Donovan said as he sat down still numb from being served. He had leverage he thought. Enough to make her take back these damn papers and come back to him begging not to be ruined.

"Hey. Yeah I am still here. What? How? What about the pass code? Fuck! Ok, yeah, later." Donovan hung up the phone. He put his head in his hand and rubbed it down his face. "I'm fucked. I don't know how she did it, but she won't get away with this shit. I am not going down without a fight." Just then Donovan remembered the copies on the hard drive of the laptop. He went to turn it on and it started leaking fluid that looked like melted metal. The laptop started smoking and sparks started coming out of it.

"FUUUUUCK!!!" Donovan shouted. His last recourse was gone now he had nothing to fight with.

"You win round one bitch." Donovan said his teeth clenched and nostril flaring in anger.

"Sir, it's done. I just served him." Ansen said over the phone to Mr. Sinclaire.

"Good job Ansen. Thanks for going on such short notice. Have a safe trip back." Mr. Sinclaire said as he hung up his phone.

"Amelia set up a meeting with Keyanna. If what you saw is correct I need to tell her who and what I -- we are before we go any further. I don't want her caught off guard."

"Yes sir. The female that is with Mr. Masters is his true mate. She cannot mate him until the divorce is final. They both will feel the pull of mates as soon as the divorce decree is issued; then it will be a matter of who mates first. Sir Donovan will be deadly once he is turned, if he and his mate bond before Keyanna and Kevin do then Keyanna's life will be in danger"

"Thank you Amelia." Mr. Sinclaire nodded. Weldon stood up from behind his desk and grabbed his coat to leave the office for the day. He opened the door, turned off the lights and walked out.

"Okay, Eldon. Your move."

**********************

Keyanna & Kevin - present

Keyanna was still on cloud nine lying in Kevin's arms. So much had taken place and this was a much needed escape from the mess that was her life. She felt safe with Kevin; she sat up on one elbow to look at him. She was overwhelmed with a sense of belonging and love. She wasn't ready to admit the love part yet but she felt like she definitely belonged here. She was going to be spending the weekend with him and she was going to spend every moment of it in his arm if she could. Now that all of the nervousness was gone she was glad that she didn't chicken out. Keyanna didn't want the weekend to end. Her heart felt heavy and waves sadness hit her at the thought of being apart from Kevin. She pushed the feelings away and laid her head on his chest and listened to his steady breathing until she fell to sleep.

*

Kevin was elated to be holding his mate. He knew she was looking at him so he kept his eyes closed and continued to breathe slow and steady. He felt the sadness in her and wondered what she was thinking that made her sad, but just as the feeling came it went away just as fast. He felt the warmth of her body pressed against him as she laid her head on his chest. He already loved his mate and wanted to yell it from the roof top, but first things first; he had to tell her what he was and then he needed to find Donovan and have a little chat with him. He put his arm around Keyanna protectively and breathed in her scent. Cocoa and vanilla washed over him confirming what he knew to be true. She was his forever.