All Comments on 'Kickback'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AgenaAgenaalmost 17 years ago
Good Read

A good read from one of my favorite authors.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 17 years ago
The real Winterfrog is back

at last.<BR>

And not before time either.<BR>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so-so rather disjointed

the way the author inroduces us to Oscar is badly done. That guys rep and his sexual activities should of been done early in the story.

Also at the end of the story where Sandra blames Max for destroying her marriage is a fucking joke. The perosn who did that was Sandra and she did it willingly and openly. Her comments show an amazing lack of insight and denial. Good thing Tommy found someone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Disjointed? I dont think so!

People are developed in the story as needed. There is no need to introduce a character before the character comes into play. I love these, I know how any story should be structured and written experts, with Doctoral Degrees in written English questions everything from spelling to grammar. Try reading the stories instead of analyzing the mechanics it makes it mroe enjoyable. This is a well written story of a woman with very low morals and ethics who ruins her self, her marriage, and her family for money. Oh yes, did we mention since she did it for money, ie a promotion, she was a prostitute/whore. Some of the steps in getting there we a bit contrived but the story flowed and a suitable ending ensued. Would have been nice to know Oscar's lesbian wife also got her divorce but some things never turn our right. Kinda proud of the exwife of the story, she may actually grow up and mature, sounds like a mental age of about 17 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
keep your editor and you're set

great story and forget the whiners.

TalenhawkTalenhawkalmost 17 years ago
Concider having an american editor review it too

Good story, but not very smooth. It sounded like english is your second language just by the way things were phrased. Keep your current editor, but get a second opinion form an american or brit. I think either would be enough to smooth the rough edges.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
An enjoyable tale!

When WF is on his game, he's one of the best. It's always interesting to read about both the similarities and the differences between cultures. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

Winterfrog is one of the best writers on the website.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Better than lots of the stories in this category

Tolerable enough read though the hubby cruising the countryside looking for another place to open up a can of whoop-ass was amusing. Evidently assault and battery isn't a crime in Scandanavia cuz they're enlightened. Go figure.

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
You had me worried here,

After three reconciliation stories in a row, two of them without any real justification about why the wife was accepted back, taking this one back would have been all ready too much for me. I think that you have write well and have a

great imagination, but I am not reading to become saturated

with negative ideas about both men and women. I might have

even gotten worried about the fact that Winterfrog seems to be in a dark period, or do I have this backwards and now he is happy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Much Better

I agree, the REAL WINTERFROG is back!! Well, you don't have to go across the big pond to open a can of whoop-ass and get away with it, happens here in smalltown USA on a pretty regular basis. Helps a lot if the fella whose ass 'ya kick has something to hide and a lot to lose if it becomes public knowledge.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 17 years ago
Excellent

<p>An excellent story from one of the best. Whenever I see a new one from WF, I stop my daily routine to read it from front to back. Thanks for another good 'un, WF.</p>

<p>LH</p>

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
No Wimp Husband in This Story

Yeah - beat the crap out of the scum bag perpetrators and upgrade to a woman who likes sex. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fairy nice tale

It makes no difference if you beat the guy to submission as your writing all makes the guy sound like a wimp with a mental IQ of 60.

The story was like Queer bi for the straight Norwegian.

Next time picture what Norwegians used to be in Vikings and not the ones now who let Muslims chase them and rob them on their own streets. That is how weak your main character was.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 16 years ago
A Good Story...

but there really was not much love in this marriage. Sandra's regret sounds like seller's remorse because things did not turn as she planned. I do not get this fighting over what he obviously never had - a loving wife. Sandra was a whore who had cheated on him long before the scene with Oscar. The so called "rape" was very suspect since Sandra knew what Oscar wanted from his whores. Tommy's own behavior with the married Anne-Marie also called into question why he should be with Sandra and why he should get upset about her cheating. Neither one of them said "I love you" nor did Sandra do anything to support her husband. Just get the evidence and bid her goodbye. One bit of fantasy is the idea that Sandra would let anothe woman move in and become a mother to Lina (most women would fight that tooth and nail no matter what).

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
Very good tale!

Sandra was displayed as an over eager career woman and not much as a loving, family oriented wife.. She covered up her adultery with Max, her boss, pretty well but not when it came to the town pervert, Oscar.. Tom immediately recognized that association for what it was.. I was kinda surprised Oscar wasn't beaten to a pulp before Tom did the honors.. More so that he wasn't in jail with his porn setup and bragging about it.. It was sad that the marriage was dissolved but, at that point, Sandra wanted a promotion more than a family, apparently.. She got it but it was definitely a hollow victory.. Happy ending for Tom, though.. It makes a very good story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

A delightful story! Obviously, some people mistake kindness as a sign of weakness. I guess they know better now.

Boyd

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Excellent!

Well Said, I LoVE a HaPPy Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Lenient

Good story, especially the ending. But with all the kicking & beating, I still find that the hero has let Oscar, Max & the DC go too easy. Anyway, keep writing. -- by Thor

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
all pimps beware...

Winterfrog is a beast! No gonads are safe from his boots if he catches you.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Sandra, my 39 year old very pretty wife

That's BS. Old hides are not very pretty so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hope

Dwartnock dies young so no one will see his ugly hyde

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dwartnot, you be a fool or just too young to be worth listening too.

Age isn't the mark of a lovely woman. It is how well they take care of themselves and how sweet they are. A 22 year old long legged 5feet 4 inch woman at 120 lbs may be beautiful to look at but if her attitude sucks she will be a dud in bed. Give me looks and warm fuckable attitude over beauty any day.

The story was pretty good and shows the writer has possiblities of being a better writer.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
V.V.V.

THE 2ND TIME AROUND. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Thanks for sharing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Still fascinated -

For all the emotion and fights and aggression - they divorces are so simple and just happen and people are free to and seem to instantly move on. Move in with new people for intimate relationships, get remarried the next day, whatever - gotta be some cultural difference to let go and move on so easily? casually, carelessly??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comment to Sandra when her divorce was final

It is baffling the first time you entered a hotel room with your boss your so called friend, that you apparently had no idea of the consequences of your actions. What were you thinking or maybe you weren't thinking at all. Once you were fucked by your boss the first domino fell and then the second and so forth until your actions alone destroyed your marriage, destroyed your husband's love for you, seriously impacted your daughter and before the last domino fell you had altered your personality from being a loving, faithful wife and mother into becoming a greedy, selfish slut. That is why you knew your husband would never take you back. Oh, while the dominos were falling you lied repeatedly to your husband and cut him off from sex after all your won needs for sex were being met by your sexual predator boss - you know the one you called a friend while he was fucking you again and again.

Supposedly a new man is interested in you and you said you would tell the truth about yourself if you do more than likely he will not walk away but he will run away screaming into the night. Odds are of course that you put a spin on your sluttish behavior because after all you and the truth have not coexisted for over 1 1/2 years.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
story made no sense

Don't they make guns in Norway? What kind of wimp would allow Sandra to leave the house under the pretense of corporate slut? Doesn't make sense!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Good

I'm glad all the cheaters were caught and our hero went on to a happy life. There wasn't enough retribution against the whore cheating skank, however. Still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Bad for an English as a Second Language Writer

The key points are present, and the story develops in a logical manner, BUT the payback is not what I would expect due to my cultural context. Likewise, the epilogue is too brief. A native English speaker would have filled the story out a little more, and no doubt, the story could have flowed a little better. Still, not too bad for a foreign writer.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Again

With the usual "punish everyone involved, except for the one who actually deserves it" story. He goes around and kicks everyone in the balls. Why? They didn`t marry him. They didn`t make any vows to him. They didn`t lie to him and betray and cheat on him. Yes they were scumbags for cheating on their own wives, but that`s between them. They only took what was offered. Why get revenge on them, and not the one person that actually wronged him? Nobody else was married to him, nobody else cheated regularly on him, so logically, if he is going to get revenge, his wife should be at the top of the list in bold red letters. These stories are unsatisfying when the main culprit walks away unpunished, and lives happily ever after. It`s like shooting your neighbour because you`re mad at your boss. Makes no sense.

And again with the usual lack of emotion. His wife cheats, some guy gets kicked in the balls, and everything is then OK. No heartache, no anger and pain, just kick balls, meet someone else and fuck her. Then after one night of sex, He`s immediately head over heels in love, and they are married one month later(always one month). Married with kids for years, and there`s no hurt?

Ok, I concede the point about the one night of sex and then falling in love. I lived in Finland and Sweden for a few years, so I can understand the lure of Scandinavian women.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
WF claims to have had an editor for this story.

Looks like most spelling errors were corrected, but sentence, paragraph, and story structure was terrible. Was English the editor's first language??? I stopped reading WF stories after a few encounters with poor writing. I eventually read another one that was well done. This is the first bad one after 3-4 good ones.

Mechanics aside, the story was a bit weak. It was clear his wife would cheat and our hero would wind up with the battered woman. The author had a great opportunity to shorten the story. Sandra told (screamed at?) Tommy not to hurt Oscar or she would divorce. Tommy hurt Oscar, but she said/did nothing about divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

cause you never have wimpy, crying, puking, excuses for men in ur tales.

ur tales dispose of the evil doers with great expedience. keep up the good fight

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as always

I enjoyed this story as all Winterfrog writings. I can't understand the stupid complaints about grammar -I actually find them quite charming realizing English is not your primary language

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
Hey!!! All you critical dickwads...

If you don't care for Winterfrog's stories, don't read them. Meantime, I'm working diligently to find written stories by you bunch of assholes. Why is it that I can't find your literary jewels? WF's stories might not meet the critical requirements of a bunch of dumbasses, but I find them humorus and interesting. Makes me wish that I had studied a foreign language and could do as well as WF in writing and expressing my thoughts to stories in his Scandinavian 'County Capitol'.

You go Winterfrog, you're the best.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Nice !!

I just wanted to say that you have one hell of an imagination. Along with that you have a decent talent for writing stories. this one is a good example of that. Now as far as this story goes, well........ it was a pretty good story, one that I could actually see as being of some real substance and something that could and has really happened. Good job at writing a believable story.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
AFTER THE APPLE CART IS UPRIGHTED

the new batches attempt to go forward with new trees, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Belated reply to comment by Talenhawk 08/06/07

You should CONSIDER taking a course in remedial spelling, since it's obvious that you slept through most of your grade school English classes. You're either ignorant beyond belief or you've got some mighty big balls to come on here criticizing a writer with a note that has at least a half dozen misspelled words in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lorem Ipsum

Funny that an editor's comment made it in the final draft. I think it was the most amusing part of the story, around "Sandra's story." The writing is coherent...the plot mostly makes sense. It's baffling that people will cheat. Of course looking back they regret it, but if a magic wand was waved, they'd probably find themselves unhappy again. I say both that it was a mistake to marry their partner and that it's possible to learn and change.

I noticed that the author made a point about the balance of power in the relationship. That he let it slip from presumably a shared lead to woman lead. The inevitable result is disdain and disgust and contempt for the man not putting up a fence and a no tresspassing/will be shot" sign and loading his gun. For this reason, smacking a ho should be socially and legally acceptable.

The guy knew about the shift in power distribution, and his negligence was part of the foundation that the thoughts of cheating were built on. So he isn't at fault for any specific action, just the general mess. He saw it coming, he took the easy way, and the inevitable happened when the woman took control. I hope both learned from their mistakes.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Ignore the so-called critics

Winterfrog

I understand that English is a second language to you. Despite that, I think you do a pretty OK job of creating your stories. I think your Scandinavian perspective on cheating wives makes for a pleasant and refreshing change. Ignore the critics...easy pickings to find fault with the efforts of others...a lot harder to actually create and contribute tales to the site.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Good story

I find it interesting how second language English writers use the language. They always get their point across but in a much different way than a native English speaker. I enjoy the process of interpreting their meaning. Thanks for the story.

Noticed the usual LW standard where guy meets girl who immediately and easily gives up the pooty. Then he marries her and is surprised when she gives it up to someone else.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Great

Great story, looks just a bit odd being written in a second language but so much better than I could do in a second language.......

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Kicks

At least old Frog kicks some ads when his wives cheat on him. That much is good.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A nice story. AAA+++

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Solid, second "Sandra" story, different variation, a bit too easy on beatings, not sure this Steven Seagal thing would pass the police muster just like that.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
After reading this

I wonder why I continue reading these stories.

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

Glad he divorced her and got his happy ending.. Ppl tend to think RAAC can be the only form of happy endings on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous