Kid Sister: Spa Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surely this will reach your problem area," he said. I only nodded, holding my breath waiting for him to enter me. His large cock head pressed against my wet pussy only briefly before pushing past the initial pop of my labia. I couldn't hold the gasp and cry of sheer ecstasy in as I felt his vein-ribbed pole impale me inch by inch. I threw my head back moaning with every moment of his progress. He reached the back of my pussy. I looked down and saw the second half of his shaft still in his hand. My eyes widened again at the sight. I had never seen so much cock. He pulled back before driving back in again.

"Oh my god. It's so much," I said after his third drive to my back wall. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as he backed out.

He smiled his bright smile and kept going. He pounded away at my pussy driving all the way back with each thrust. Each time he drove in, his thumb pressed into my clit making the sensation that much more pleasurable.

"Oh god. Are you gonna cum?" I asked between shouts of ecstasy. He shook his head.

"No. I don't cum with customers. It's all about you," he told me as his pace slowed. I looked up. At the smiling man.

"In that case, I want it on my chest. I want your load on my tits," I told him. Paulo smiled.

"If that's what you want," he replied. He thrust deep into my hole again returning to his quick pace. Paulo's every thrust sent shivers through my body. I felt my climax coming for the third time.

"Oh fuck. Yeah. Fuck. Like that. Oh fuck yeah like that. Ohhhhh!" I yelled. I couldn't stop trembling as a full orgasm rocked my body. His pounding continued through my climax bringing him closer to his. I couldn't take it any more and I had to stop him. The feeling was too intense to keep going.

I slipped off the table and knelt on the floor again. Paulo angled his long hose toward my face and chest. He held the shaft firmly in the middle with one hand and began vigorously stroking the end of his cock with the other. He started to grunt in a primal fashion as his hand worked his giant cock head. He started to groan. Paulo's voice began to crescendo as his balls tightened and flinched. A hot stream of white cream erupted from his dick, showering my chin and neck. The next pulse of semen hit my chest dousing my right breast in his seed. The third blast hit my left. A fourth stream hit me again. It seemed like it wouldn't end as a fifth and sixth blast landed on my chest with the rest of Paulo's hot cum. The seventh and eighth shot were very weak and the ninth pulse of cum dribbled down the head of the monster cock. He shook his cock and gave it one more squeeze. The last remnant of his jizz flicked off onto the floor. He let go of the massive rod and it fell to his leg slapping against his thigh loudly.

"Was that good enough?" He asked. "I like to make sure the whole experience is enjoyable to my customers."

"It was exceptional," I said rising to my feet. I had brought the towel from the floor with me, so that I could wipe myself clean. Paulo bent over to pick up his linen pants. He stepped into the pants and pulled them up to his waist before tying the draw string. I had been so mesmerized by Paulo's magnificent cock that I missed his chiseled eight pack and smooth muscular chest.

"Wow, you are gorgeous," I said wiping the sticky cum off of my chest and neck.

"Thank you. You are very beautiful as well," he told me as he pulled his shirt onto his shoulders. His nimble fingers began buttoning the bottom most buttons. "Do you need me to do anything else for you before I go?"

"No. You were amazing, Paulo," I replied. He bowed his head and left the room. I finished wiping his seed from my body and stepped back behind the screen where my clothes hung. I got dressed and left the room. I felt lighter than air as I walked back up to my hotel room.

As the elevator door opened on my floor, it hit me. I had cheated on Ben again. The guilt washed over me, and I started to think about how I had promise to never screw around on him ever again. Tears were welling in my eyes by the time I reached the door to my room.

"What's wrong, Mel?" my mom asked as I walked into the room. My emotions were written all over my streaking face. I ran to her and threw my arms around her neck.

"I screwed up," I said crying into her shoulder. "I got into it in the moment and didn't stop myself, but now I feel so shitty."

"So you did the full body massage with Paulo, and you feel guilty?" She asked in a concerned tone.

I backed away from my mom and sat down on the bed. "No I let him fuck me," I shouted not realizing how loud I was talking or the language I was using. "I got caught up in my lust when I saw his enormous cock, and I let him fuck me."

Mom sat down next to me. She said, "Look, sweetie, you are not the first woman to lust after Paulo's magnificent penis, his beautiful smile, or chiseled body. Don't let it eat at you. It's just sex. There is no love behind that."

I snorted back my tears and wiped my eyes. I had to get over it because I wasn't going to be able to tell Ben. If I did, he would break it off with me.

"You just have to get over it," she said. "I'm sorry you feel guilty about it, but do you feel guilty when you use a vibrator?"

"Mom, my vibrator doesn't cum on my tits," I said looking at her directly in the eyes.

"Oh really. You did that?" She asked surprised. "Wasn't it the most amazing load of cum you've ever seen?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I laughed along with her and said, "It was pretty marvelous. I've never seen one that big or seen that much cum." Laughing about it made me feel better.

"Let's get lunch. Hop in the shower and get all the oil off of you," she directed. I nodded and got cleaned up.

After lunch we took a walk on the grounds before coming back to the room for a nap.

I woke up around three in the afternoon. Mom was not in the room there was a note on the bedside table.

"Gone to the sauna to relax. Join me when you wake up. Love, Mom," the note said. I sat up and stretched. I checked my phone and sent Ben a message. I rose from the bed and changed into my swim suit before donning a plush hotel robe.

I found the sauna easily. I hung my robe up, grabbed a towel, and stepped inside as I wrapped up in the towel. Mom was sitting against the far wall, also wrapped in a towel, talking to a couple of young guys. They looked roughly my age. Mom waved me over.

"Melissa, this is Phil," she said gesturing to the dark haired guy to her right, "and this is Vince," she continued directing me toward the lighter haired one. "They are here with Phil's parents on vacation. They are from Kansas. Phil and Vince are both going to be graduating from high school in a few months.

I had misjudged their age. What appeared to be two twenty something guys, was actually, two eighteen year old kids.

'They sure make them different than they used to,' I thought to myself. I walked over and sat down Phil stuck his hand out. I took it and he shook my hand. Vince reached across my mom to do the same. I politely shook his hand as well.

"It's nice to meet you both," I said giving my mom a sideways glance, wondering what she was doing.

"We were just telling June about our scholarship offers to play baseball," Vince explained. "I'm the number one shortstop in the state of Kansas," he bragged.

"And I hold the record for most home runs in a single season at our school," Phil added. It was cute watching the two young boys try and out brag one another. It was cute, because it wouldn't get them anywhere. At least that's what I thought.

"I think I'm gonna go swim, Mom," I said calmly. I was not really interested in sitting in a sweat box with two hormonal teenage boys while they fought to impress my mom and me. "I think I'm just not in the sauna mood."

"Oh sweetie, that sounds nice. I think it's about time I got out of here too. I have been in here for twenty minutes already," she replied. "It was nice talking with you boys. Good luck with finals."

"Maybe we will see you later," Vince said.

"It was nice meeting you, Melissa," Phil said.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting you, Melissa," Vince added. I smiled and waved as I walked out of the sauna.

"What are you doing?" I asked my mom as she stepped out behind me. "They are Felicity's age. You could be their mom," I ranted.

"Oh don't get your panties in a wad," she retorted. "I was just having some fun. It's nice to have young men fawning over me. At least they were, 'til you came in, but no hard feelings." I shrugged and walked to the pool shaking my head.

The indoor pool was awesome. The shallow end of the pool just gradually sloped down into the water like it was a beach. There were no steps or ladders anywhere around it. The other end was decorated with a gorgeous stone waterfall. I took off my towel and draped it on a chair. For whatever reason, there was no one at the pool. I straightened my halter bikini top and matching bottom, then, I waded out into the cool water. Mom just sat down in a lounge chair, stretched out, and pulled out her phone. I dove forward into the water and swam to the deep end. When I came up, I looked back to my mom. Once again, she was talking to the two boys from the sauna. I just shook my head.

After swimming back and forth in the deep end for about fifteen minutes, I swam back to the faux shore. My mom had taken the towel off. Her extremely fit body exposed to the ogling teens. They were not very good at hiding their thoughts of my mother. Her large natural breasts laid flat on her chest, but were held in place by the supportive bikini top she wore.

"You have a good swim?" Mom asked. The two boys turned their heads to look at me. Phil, quite visibly, scanned me up and down, while Vince just stared at my chest.

"Yeah it was fine," I said as I dried my long brown hair. When I had sufficiently wrung out my hair I quickly wrapped the towel around my slender figure. It was a bit uncomfortable being exposed to the leering teenagers.

"I'm gonna go shower off and change for dinner. Don't forget our reservation is for six," I said directly to my mom.

She waved me off before saying, "It's fine. I'll be up in a bit." I shook my head at the older woman as I walked away. I just let my mom revel in the attention she was getting. There was no reason to spoil her fun.

Showering felt nice. I let the hot water wash away the chlorine on my skin and in my hair. I used a soft loofa to lather my body. When I rinsed off, I washed my hair. The water felt great running down my face and chest. I stepped out and dried off, before massaging lotion into my skin.

I walked out into the room naked and grabbed a skimpy pair of panties out of my bag. I stepped into them one leg at a time. I looked at my butt in the mirror. The shiny red material of my favorite underwear looked great hugging my cheeks. I grabbed my favorite dress off a hanger in the closet. It was a navy blue halter dress. I didn't put on a bra before stepping into the dress and pulling the straps over my head. The deep back almost reached my ass and the front dove down into my cleavage. I adjusted the straps of the dress so that my tits looked good. I ran my hands from my abdomen down the front of my thighs, smoothing the fabric of my tight short dress. I put my hair up into a cute ponytail and styled a bump just above my forehead. I applied make-up and smiled at myself in the mirror. I felt like a million bucks and looked like it too.

"Damn, girl! You look good," My mom said walking into the room. "Give me half an hour and I'll be ready for dinner."

"Well, I'm gonna go down to the bar and grab a drink. You can join me when you're done," I informed her. I turned to my mom just in time to see her take off her bikini top and throw it on her bed. Her large breasts hung beautifully on her chest. Mom bent forward as she lowered her swim suit bottom to the floor. Her tits swayed with the motion.

"Well, don't get drunk without me," she said stepping into the bathroom.

I didn't say anything. I just walked out of the room. The ride down the elevator was peaceful until the door opened and Phil and Vince were standing there. I rolled my eyes as the two stood their gawking at me.

"You look nice," Vince said. His eyes locked on my cleavage.

"I agree you look hot," Phil added staring at my silky legs. The two boys stepped into the elevator. I tugged the hem of my skirt trying to make it longer, but I couldn't make the fabric magically extend below the middle of my thigh.

The door opened, and I could not get out of the elevator fast enough. The two boys followed me to the bar.

"Let us buy you a drink," Vince said.

"You aren't old enough to buy me a drink," I said. The expression on my face said, 'go away.'

"Oh come on. We can pay for your drink. Just give us a chance," Phil said.

Regardless of the fact that they wouldn't get anywhere, it wouldn't hurt to let them pay for a few rounds.

"Fine," I said coldly. The three of us sat down at the bar. I ordered a martini and the boys ordered sodas. I quickly downed the martini as I listened to them continue to talk about how athletic they were. I ordered a second round and told the bar tender to keep them coming. It was going to take a large amount of alcohol to tolerate the two of them.

Five drinks in and I was feeling pretty lose. It was clearly the alcohol, but Phil and Vince were both becoming more interesting with each drink. I began to look past their ridiculous personalities and notice how handsome they both were. I could tell why my mom was acting the way she was. I had gotten pretty inebriated when my mom showed up.

"Our table is ready, sweetie," she said putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned back toward her and smiled. She was wearing a pretty red dress with a white lacy shawl. Her hair was done up in a neat bun and her smile lit up her face. I stood to walk to the table with her, but slipped on one of my heels. I could barely stand. My mom closed her eyes and shook her head. She knew that I had drank too much.

"Let's go back up to the room and order room service," she said in a caring motherly tone. She looked at Phil. "Would you be a doll, and help me get her to our room?"

Phil an Vince both nodded. I put an arm around each of the boys shoulders and we started toward the elevator.

They helped me to the bed and I sat down, kicking off my shoes.

"If you want I can order you two some food. You can eat with us," Mom offered.

"No thanks. We are supposed to meet up with my parents in the restaurant at the same time your reservation was for," Phil said politely.

"Well if you want to come up after for dessert you are more than welcome," she told them. She walked them to the door. When she walked back to my bed, she looked me up and down.

"I guess we got all dressed up for nothing," I said pulling the straps to my dress up and over my head. I fell back into the bed, my breasts falling to either side of my chest, before wiggling the dress down my hips and off my thighs. The dress slid down my calves and onto the floor. I laid on the bed in nothing but my favorite red panties, watching the room spin. I had over done it on the martinis.

"It's okay, sweetie. We can just order room service and watch a movie," Mom said comfortingly. She threw me a soft T-shirt and cotton shorts from my bag. I threw my legs up in the air and slipped the shorts over my feet. I'm sure that it looked as graceful as it felt, my legs awkwardly bent above my pelvis trying to pull the shorts down my legs and over my hips and ass. When I finally got them on, I sat up and pulled the shirt on over my head. My mom had just removed her dress and was hanging it in the closet.

"Can you get mine?" I asked pitifully. Mom walked over and bent down to pick up my navy dress. "Thank you," I said as she walked over to the closet. It was at that moment that I realized my mom was completely nude. She had not been wearing any underwear with her dress.

"Why are you going commando, Mom?" I asked.

"It makes me feel sexy," she replied, putting on a T-shirt and shorts similar to mine. "I like feeling young and sexy even though I'm not anymore.

"Mom, you're crazy if you don't think you are sexy. You may be the hottest fifty-one year old woman I have ever seen. Those kids were falling all over themselves talking to you, and the bulges in their swim trunks was proof to me that you are sexy.

"That's sweet," was all she said.

We ordered food and watched a movie. The bottle of wine my mom ordered, helped keep me feeling good the rest of our evening. The credits to the movie were rolling when there was a knock at the door.

"Oh look it's the boys," Mom said a little too loudly as she opened the door. I laughed as the three of them stepped into the room. Mom and I were quite drunk.

"We just came up for the dessert you offered," Phil said his eyes locking on me.

"I'm sorry, we ate it already. We weren't paying attention," Mom said pouting. "I'll make it up to you." She threw her arms around Phil's neck and pressed her lips against his. He didn't fight as he kissed her back. She reached out to Vince an broke her lip lock with Phil to plant a kiss on Vince. He, too, did nothing to stop her. In fact, he put his arms around her back and grabbed her small toned ass. Her eyebrows arched as his strong hands squeezed. Phil smiled and put his hands on her waist. Mom turned her head to kiss Phil. I watched in my drunken state as the two eighteen year old boys made out with my mom.

I felt an unfathomable amount of surprise, when, she reached down and grabbed both of their crotches in each hand. Vince lifted his hand before slipping it into her shorts an grabbing her bare ass. Phil reached under the hem of her shirt and began kneading at her large pillowy breasts.

I started to feel the tingle in my crotch I always felt when I was horny. I reached between my legs and pushed my fingers against my shorts, rubbing at my pussy. My mom backed up from the boys and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. The two boys eyes both widened at my mom's naked breasts. The full double D tits drooped slightly, but were beautiful just the same. She reached out and grabbed the back of each boy's head and pulled them into her chest.

"Come to Mamma," she said as the two teens opened their mouths and each took a nipple between their lips. Their inexperience showed as they kissed her tits. I felt my juices soaking through the silky red fabric of my panties and into the cotton of my shorts. I finally pushed the leg of my shorts and the crotch of my panties to the side and began rubbing my pink button directly.

Mom had turned the boys around. She sat down on the foot of my bed and one at a time was undoing their belts and pants. Both of their erections were fully pressing against their boxers when two sets of jeans hit the floor. With each hand, Mom pulled the young cocks out of the holes in their underwear.

Vince's cock was the typical average dick, probably five and a half or six inches long. It wasn't all that thick, but it looked like it would get the job done. Phil's on the other hand, was only about four inches, but it was proportionately bigger around than any cock I'd ever seen.

Mom tugged at each of the cocks in her hand. The two boys couldn't take their eyes off my mom. After a minute or two of tugging at their members, she leaned over toward Vince and sucked his whole cock into her mouth like it was nothing. I watched Mom bob forward and backward on the average sized cock while continuing to jerk of the small fat one. Then, just like that, she switched. The two boys groaned as she serviced them.

I had had no clue my mom was like that. I couldn't help but moan a little as I played with my self. Mom stopped what she was doing and turned around to see what the sound was.